PDA

View Full Version : Wandering Minstrel problems

Iskiplegday
11-09-2020, 01:33 PM
I currently have 3 characters, Rogue lvl 71, Hardcore War lvl 51 and a mage lvl 50. Only on my mage account do I seem to have the problem, when I talk to the Minstrel he loads the first quest and completes it (the talk to 10xp 10g) but then he doesn't load the second quest so I can't enter the story, when I try to talk to him again he just launches some generic text about how he might be the greatest minstrel. As a result I've lost out on at least 50 tokens and can't unlock trading, I have no idea why this character has this problem as all my previous characters have and still do work fine.

Futumsh
11-09-2020, 02:03 PM
What's the name of the character that can't get the quest? What's the exact name of the quest? What's the exact name of the npc you are trying to get the quest from, and what zone is it in?

Iskiplegday
11-10-2020, 07:15 AM
The character is called Imnosmurf, in Travlersoutpost there is the NPC called Wandering Minstrel the quest is the Daily quest that earns you story tokens. Ive just tried again and only the first quest loads but not the second one. The one that doesn't load changes daily today on my main I see it's called A hero called Hale. But none of those quests load on my problem account.

Futumsh
11-10-2020, 09:47 AM
You currently have one of his quests, [Daily] The Dead Man's Tale, so he won't offer another until you do it.

Iskiplegday
11-10-2020, 11:34 AM
I see, what must have happened is I must have entered the quest then left without completing the quest and from there on he doesn't offer to take you to the story again, you have to manually find it in quests. Reason being with my other characters I could talk to him, see the quest request and leave and he will ask again. So glad we figured that out because I could have had at least 50 tokens by now if it wasn't for my error.
Thank you for your assistance.