PDA

View Full Version : Instead of changing the camera angles why not this?

kraken runner
11-09-2020, 10:45 PM

something that will pop up, not always but its all up to devs when it will appear
it will automatically log out u if u didnt clicked the verify within 10sec
(I hope no one will get mad about this, im just giving some ideas haha love you all)

Shynn
11-09-2020, 10:48 PM
+10000000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Won't work, players could just add autoclicks throughout the screen.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

BaronB
11-09-2020, 11:20 PM
to be fair if it was programmed to appear random enough so no like a pattern to it such as every 20 maps it appears then it could actually work

not a bad idea to be fair

1 <3

Archugejackmen
11-09-2020, 11:25 PM

something that will pop up, not always but its all up to devs when it will appear
it will automatically log out u if u didnt clicked the verify within 10sec
(I hope no one will get mad about this, im just giving some ideas haha love you all)

An actually decent idea. Could be similar to the currently existing feature of honour ranked pvp

Spooked
11-10-2020, 03:39 AM
If they can program a bot to automatically run maps, explain to me how this is gonna stop them.
I see this working if its not just a “verify” button, but instead on a random given map every 10-20 runs you get a simple math equation, say maybe 6x3 or 77+22
You get 4 possible answers with one ofcourse being the correct one

Archugejackmen
11-10-2020, 03:42 AM
If they can program a bot to automatically run maps, explain to me how this is gonna stop them

No way is it foolproof nor infallible, but it’s a start

Ilove_Poopoo
11-10-2020, 04:00 AM
These verification methods won't work. Simple questions as verification would significantly affect gameplay, and is unrelated to the game within. Furthermore, it just ruins gameplay for the vast majority of players, seeing how a pop-up would just block your screen mid-run.

A better solution would just randomize every map and mob placement. The best a botter can do is to still find their way through randomized maps, but partnered up with randomized mobs then I believe no program detects where mobs are lol.

As for timed runners, there would be a 3rd option in the elite map that still retains the og placement of maps except there would be no loot, nor would it count as APs.

I acknowledge that to randomize every map and mob placement takes away alot of time, but for the sake of eradicating botters, surely every legit player would want this.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

dualray
11-10-2020, 07:22 AM
Imaging when you are doing evg and.this.thing keep poping up

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

PatD
11-10-2020, 08:50 AM
-1 that would be annoying like hell i really prefer the angle change,
i actually like it, i made a complete tour of elite map yesterday
from brack to shuyal and it was really refreshing to see all those
maps from a different perspective!

Aeot
11-10-2020, 09:37 AM
This would be too much of a hassle to deal with regularly. I don't farm much but I still prefer the different camera angle

Happilyanonymous
11-10-2020, 02:57 PM
After the change in these camera angles...I've realized that I'm right eye dominate. Feels so weird to go left in some maps :/ visually..I dont see as much coming up in the map either? Like mobs etc or even turns...its distracting and makes me a bit nauseous..idk why lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk