PDA

View Full Version : I was a noob cut me some slack

Livemau
03-30-2012, 07:46 PM
I used to be very nooby. So when I was lucky enough to meet Samhayne for the first time I didn't know what was happening. I figured that I could have 1 button and that was it. So i patiently waited for the triangle to come and I waved for it. I didn't wave for the other which I had the oppurtunity for. I was wondering if it was still possible for me to recieve those. Delphina told me to make a thread about it so I am guessing this is the appropriate place for it. Someone please help that can help me and thanks in advance for any assistance. BTW if the answer is no then just let me know so I don't check everyday to see if I got the buttons.8136

That is just proof that I am not lieing about the me recieving the button and that I was a noob

Kaytar
03-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Yes it is possible! I had the X for a really long time before I got O, Square, and Triangle. Just catch a dev in game!

Appleisaac
03-30-2012, 11:11 PM
*squints at pic* Your proof is very hard to see ;)

WoundedEagle
03-31-2012, 12:42 AM
I say the best is to PM a dev, rather than make a thread, but whatever :) PM JustG or Asommers.

OvigorothO
03-31-2012, 05:41 AM
I remember during the experia play launch event If y gathered all four you were automatically entered in a contest to win given amount of plat (I lost...)

ninjaduck
03-31-2012, 06:00 AM
Its just a button lol its useless! *facepalm*

Sryyoulose
04-01-2012, 04:37 PM
When I met Sam, I didn't know to wave. All I did was click add friend XD