PDA

View Full Version : Where are my runners at?

Paar
03-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Hey Guys, I was thinking Since im doing track, Where are my other runners! Ive ran 5k's and Other races but have any of you? Im trying to go to state so I need some tips to keep my energy up?

My questions are...

What is the most youv'e ran?

Did you run the whole thing?

What should I eat to keep up energy to run long distance?

So if your a runner and got tips! I wanna know! Hope to meet someone who shares a love of running like me!

-_-Legiito
03-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Ok im not a track star but I am an athlete(football,basketball) and running as u may know is all on the breathing. Taje practice runs a lot. Thats what I did and now I got lots of stamina. U should eat bananas. They are very healthy for ya. Try a cliff bar too. Those contain energy. Peanut butter is a very good source.of energy. Have u ever had a peanut butter/banana sandwich(btw add honey on it for more flavor). Go get em!
Edit: I used to do track and I was a long distance runner.

Silentarrow
03-30-2012, 08:22 PM
PMed you :)! I didn't mention the furthest I've ran, but the most I've done is a 17 mile jog :).

Paar
03-30-2012, 08:40 PM
Wow Guys! Thanks a ton! I Pm'd ya back SA(:

Xionskull
03-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Yea im a soccer player, (and you run a ton in soccer) I've heard (chcolate) milk is good for you. I'm mostly a swimmer, I've gone to state a few times. It's always good to drink lots of water way before and to stretch. I also do track a bit not enough because of soccer, swimming, tennis, basketball... Yep I some how have enough time.