PDA

View Full Version : Auto Follow

iAmPain
03-30-2012, 09:55 PM
this one is pretty straight forward.

i myself play lots of games that has this function. i Think this would help alot not just our community but could help
PL and the upcoming game DL too

the idea is every toon has a button that says "Follow" or something anyway u like it to be called (cause the purpose is just a toon following another toon following on a map) then.we can edit it at the options section if we are allowing ppl to hit follow button or not.
There is 2 kinds of benefits were gona get from this

1. PvE Map-

1a. some players wouldnt be lost in the group cause they are following the Host or Leader
1b. *if ur using ur main to lvl up ur alt using chrome and phone* using their alts, they can click their main and press FOLLOW button so they dont have to use their main to fight and get the alt to move towards the mob ur killing (some players are too busy to form a group so they just use the chrome and their phones to power lvl up their alts on their own) (i am this guy lol, cus i can farm xp fast using my comm)

2.New PPL!
1a. we have the AoB, yes i know that.but we cant deny sometimes they are off. and new comers are still coming. theyd ask us for directions and they are hell a slow movers, so instead of waiting for them.why not teach them to press FOLLOW button. after that its smooth sailing. even players that are not AoB can help new ppl to take em to tour!(new comers would love this function lol)

STS if you are reading this right now. pls give ur opinion cause im very sure that this will help lots of ppl..

PS: yes it looks like i dont have enough platinum to spend on buying enhancer for my alt so i do it on my own

Swampy
03-30-2012, 10:02 PM
I think auto follow will make people lazier. I feel like there's also many flaws that would come with "auto follow." Just my opinion.

iAmPain
03-30-2012, 10:27 PM
I think auto follow will make people lazier. I feel like there's also many flaws that would come with "auto follow." Just my opinion.

makes me feel im the only person power lvling my own alt -_-... by that being said u know the feeling....when ur fighting mobs using ur main on phone then using chrome to move ur alt closer to it, but not close enough so the mobs wnt shoot it. takes patience to master doin it together at same time lol.

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 08:40 AM
I guess its a good idea. I got nuthin bad to say lol.