PDA

View Full Version : Emma! Found her Glitch

BlacknWild
03-31-2012, 01:00 AM
I've done this in the past but didn't know the two were connected. While battling 'Emma' a player asked all a question before Emma died.. I left the Emma room to the little notch in wall to answer his question so I wouldn't die.. After answering his question, I returned to Emma and everyone was like WTF? LOL! She had regenerated her power.. So I said Hm.. let me try that again.. After adequately depleting Emma life, I briefly exited her room & typed 'lol' when I returned.. Whola! Her power regenerated again! I did it a 3rd time just to be sure.. Yes, if u leave room to "type" in game chat.. Emma will regen life...

Suicunebaby
03-31-2012, 01:25 AM
I briefly exited her room & typed 'lol' when I returned.. Whola! Her power regenerated again!
It's because you exited the room:p
And not a glitch:D

phrosts
03-31-2012, 01:45 AM
Lol. Dont all of them regen when u run away

TANKKAAR
03-31-2012, 04:52 AM
Lol. Dont all of them regen when u run away

I think what he is referring to is, he was only 1 of 5 to leave room and correct, thats not a glitch as for my understanding. Thats just Emme :-) if anyonr leaves she regens.

Buddyf97
03-31-2012, 06:20 PM
So the "glitch" Emma has is that she does not re-target another player. Instead for targeting another player directly she must "reset." As in she must regenerate health and then pick a target.

Ixillicus
04-02-2012, 09:31 AM
I think the devs stated she wasn't supposed to regen, and that they had fixed this in a previous patch/bug report. I think this will be useful for them if they intend for her not to heal at all.

Elyseon
04-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Its not a glitch its her 'leash'
If you are her target and leave her range she will reset, she cant actually move so her resets are different than normal bosses

Fyrce
04-02-2012, 11:54 AM
If you are her target and you are resetting her by leaving her range, that's not a glitch.

The problem with Emma before was when everyone was in the room and did not leave or hell, did not even die, and she reset. Don't think that happens now.

Swords
04-02-2012, 12:22 PM
She gets mad if u leave :D Respect the elders! YES! im saying emma is old freaky elder :)