PDA

View Full Version : What are some active guilds in-game now?

Archugejackmen
11-11-2020, 05:32 AM
I’d love to visit some other guild sometime

Silentkill
11-11-2020, 05:55 AM
I can recommend Chivalrous Union, Respawn (very good!!), Epitome of Silent Kill, Deviant Misfits
Very good guilds, very clean reputation

Tiger Mike
11-11-2020, 06:17 AM
I can recommend Chivalrous Union, Respawn (very good!!), Epitome of Silent Kill, Deviant Misfits
Very good guilds, very clean reputation

chivalrous union? a "clean reputation" ? that has to be a joke, I can't count how many times I have read their members insulting other people :highly_amused:

Stormydragon
11-11-2020, 07:20 AM
I can recommend Epitome of Silent Kill, its a good, funny, active guild!

Avaree
11-11-2020, 08:12 AM
B4 you throw stones you should reflect that one player don’t represent an entire guid, and EVERY large guild will have a instigator that likes to stir the drama pot lol like what you just did in your post (: .....
chivalrous union? a "clean reputation" ? that has to be a joke, I can't count how many times I have read their members insulting other people :highly_amused:
<Chivalrous Union> wouldn’t have any guild members to rank on guild LB, and not be the most active oldest guild in AL if this was the case.

I’d love to visit some other guild sometime
unfortunately some players who get denied entry or removed for
bad behavior from any guild(s) have sour opinions about certain guild(s). Many good guilds in AL, get to know players from guilds that you are interested in and make your own opinion on what guild best suits you. (:
Your idea about visiting guilds if the GMs allow it, is the best way to form your opinion. good luck!

Encryptions
11-11-2020, 08:28 AM
I’d love to visit some other guild sometimeEos, need 50k pve 20k aps and lv 70+ unless they have changed the reqs recently.
Very active.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 09:39 AM
I have been in Respawn for a while and I can say that it is a very fun, active and helpful guild. Many op and og players that shares skills and knowledge about whatever you need. :3

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Scll
11-11-2020, 10:14 AM
Thanks for suggesting eos, but we r not recruiting.

Encryptions
11-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Thanks for suggesting eos, but we r not recruiting.Hi sir ty for free 250bil gold.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Willl
11-11-2020, 10:21 AM
I laughed hard at "very good reputation"

Don't want drama but define a guild with a very good repution is very very, but very subjective XD and it is definitely pure personal opinions.

If you want stick to activity knowledge, check AL guilds section, the ranked active guilds:

You will read % of active players based on their total number.

Remember that few old guilds tho has a part of quitted players so inactives will influence rank activity, but it's offset by a good/high number of players that will keep the guild active inside.

That said, best choice is join a guild for a week and check by yourself which one fits more your style, good luck!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Tiger Mike
11-11-2020, 10:56 AM
B4 you throw stones you should reflect that one player don’t represent an entire guid, and EVERY large guild will have a instigator that likes to stir the drama pot lol like what you just did in your post (: .....

Is not about throwing stones or making drama , is about raising awareness that just because people talk nice in here doesn't mean that they will do as well in game.
Also I couldn't care less about LB , is all about how people threat each other and many of your members would surely get a punch on the face very often if they had the same toxic behavior in real life.

PostNoob
11-11-2020, 11:18 AM
Is not about throwing stones or making drama , is about raising awareness that just because people talk nice in here doesn't mean that they will do as well in game.
Also I couldn't care less about LB , is all about how people threat each other and many of your members would surely get a punch on the face very often if they had the same toxic behavior in real life.

And you could easily be lying about your accusations. See the discrepancy there? Settle down Tiger(thats an old saying but it seemed fitting considering the context.)

BaronB
11-11-2020, 11:26 AM
Many[/B][/U] good guilds in AL, get to know players from guilds that you are interested in and make your own opinion on what guild best suits you. (:
Your idea about visiting guilds if the GMs allow it, is the best way to form your opinion. good luck!

The best response that's been posted on this thread.

Always got a few firecrackers in every guild however as good of an indicator the guilds list can be also not always accurate as a few guilds will do what they can to manipulate their numbers for the sake of a rank... just 1 example of this is poaching people from other guilds for golds or promises of promotions etc... which altho isnt agaisnt TOS, depending on your moral compass its frowned upon... again depending on your moral compass how you would feel about that sort of activity... age ol saying of "Never judge a book by its cover".

Also, something to consider some guild masters also cooler then others about people just coming to visit see if it's for them or might already be at their wanted capacity of members so don't ever take it in a bad way if you might get turned down from a few places however as Avaree mentioned already... the best way is to have a proper explore around.

When I had started I had wondered around Arlor in a out of a few guilds myself till I concluded the type of guild I wanted wasn't around an took it upon myself to make what I wanted :) an nearly 7 years later... sitting back enjoying a nice cup of tea still ^.^

Good Luck 1 <3

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 11:34 AM
Why does every thread have to have salty ppl inside, the OP just asked a simple question. Adults acting this way on a game forum, imagine irl. Sigh

BaronB
11-11-2020, 12:21 PM
Why does every thread have to have salty ppl inside, the OP just asked a simple question. Adults acting this way on a game forum, imagine irl. Sigh

True and altho a little sad, I personally appricaite honesty and not having something sugar coated just because it sounds appeasing.

A simple anwser to the OP would be go look at the top 50 guilds and pick one.

However if we can share correct and informative information which in turn can help people make a better judgment call on their choices... surely it would be rude it would be rude not to ? (a rethorical question by the way)

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 12:23 PM
True and altho a little sad, I personally appricaite honesty and not having something sugar coated just because it sounds appeasing.

A simple anwser to the OP would be go look at the top 50 guilds and pick one.

However if we can share correct and informative information which in turn can help people make a better judgment call on their choices... surely it would be rude it would be rude not to ? (a rethorical question by the way)Not sure why you quoted me but I was in no way directing my statement to you ^^

If the cap fits wear it ig.

BaronB
11-11-2020, 03:13 PM
Not sure why you quoted me but I was in no way directing my statement to you ^^

If the cap fits wear it ig.

Well, you did make a comment about adults... so unfortunately being one myself, In away it was indirectly aimed at me and anyone else that would be classed as a adult compared to most of the younger audience in here such as your self Id say is safe to assume.

Understanding and maturity comes with age and experience... so I am sorry if you felt any offence with me trying to aleaviate the "saltyness" from your post... maybe in a few years youll grow to understand what I meant a little better ^.^

Until then just we can all still have plenty fun ^.^

*sips tea*

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 03:33 PM
Well, you did make a comment about adults... so unfortunately being one myself, In away it was indirectly aimed at me and anyone else that would be classed as a adult compared to most of the younger audience in here such as your self Id say is safe to assume.

Understanding and maturity comes with age and experience... so I am sorry if you felt any offence with me trying to aleaviate the "saltyness" from your post... maybe in a few years youll grow to understand what I meant a little better ^.^

Until then just we can all still have plenty fun ^.^

*sips tea*Smh, again, my statement had nothing to do with you, I didn't even read your statement, I was referring to tigermike but I guess you did feel offended by what I wrote and you speak of maturity? I'm an adult as well and based on your responses I see you have a bit more maturing to do ^^ I'll just ignore the non sensible comment you made above and move on :3 Lets stick to the topic and not go sideways into irrelevancy.

If the cap fits, wear it.

Tiger Mike
11-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Smh, again, my statement had nothing to do with you, I didn't even read your statement, I was referring to tigermike but I guess you did feel offended by what I wrote and you speak of maturity? I'm an adult as well and based on your responses I see you have a bit more maturing to do ^^ I'll just ignore the non sensible comment you made above and move on :3 Lets stick to the topic and not go sideways into irrelevancy.

Oh you were refering to me on a negative note and yet there you are being passive aggressive , hilarious.

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Oh you were refering to me on a negative note and yet there you are being passive aggressive , hilarious.If you continue with the salt you're gonna have high blood pressure (:

Kystone
11-11-2020, 04:16 PM
I think he's from CU guys

BaronB
11-11-2020, 04:19 PM
Smh, again, my statement had nothing to do with you, I didn't even read your statement, I was referring to tigermike but I guess you did feel offended by what I wrote and you speak of maturity? I'm an adult as well and based on your responses I see you have a bit more maturing to do ^^ I'll just ignore the non sensible comment you made above and move on :3 Lets stick to the topic and not go sideways into irrelevancy.

Don't worry, espically as I dont even know who you are or that it matters no offence at all was taken or assumed ^.^

As cute as it is youre so concerned about other peoples blood pressure tho with your passive agressiveness Id genuinely be concerned about your own >.<

Ever fancy a chat or talk as it can really help with anything pent up inside... Im online quite frequently and can hit me up anytime <3

Thank you for the LOLs Melathrax ^.^

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Don't worry, espically as I dont even know who you are or that it matters no offence at all was taken or assumed ^.^

As cute as it is youre so concerned about other peoples blood pressure tho with your passive agressiveness Id genuinely be concerned about your own >.<

Ever fancy a chat or talk as it can really help with anything pent up inside... Im online quite frequently and can hit me up anytime <3

Thank you for the LOLs Melathrax ^.^My blood pressure is just fine :* I love shooting passive messages to ppl in hopes they do catch it :3 Thanks for caring about me, I might just pm u in game after all <3

Tiger Mike
11-11-2020, 04:31 PM
And you could easily be lying about your accusations. See the discrepancy there? Settle down Tiger(thats an old saying but it seemed fitting considering the context.)

Oh so I need to post screenshots of every single asshat that I have crossed in this game just to prove to people that I'm saying the truth? no thanks , I'm not the kind of guy that saves screenies for a war I rather block them on the spot and it has made the game way more fun since.
But if you insist in proof then just go to Festerfang outpost for fast confirmation , see right there how people from those " clean reputation" guilds act like.

If you continue with the salt you're gonna have high blood pressure (:

Yeah because I can't call people on their bull**** in a good mood right? oh wait , yes I can and just by the way you keep that passive aggressivenes I can clearly see that you are an idiot both in game and in real life :applause:

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 04:36 PM
Oh so I need to post screenshots of every single asshat that I have crossed in this game just to prove to people that I'm saying the truth? no thanks , I'm not the kind of guy that saves screenies for a war I rather block them on the spot and it has made the game way more fun since.
But if you insist in proof then just go to Festerfang outpost for fast confirmation , see right there how people from those " clean reputation" guilds act like.

Yeah because I can't call people on their bull**** in a good mood right? oh wait , yes I can and just by the way you keep that passive aggressivenes I can clearly see that you are an idiot both in game and in real life :applause:Lol? With the way you come off to everyone you've quoted I can tell you have issues both in game and irl. I'm certainly not an idiot but there'd be no point trying to explain that to an "intelect" such as yourself :D. Calm down, it's a game and not that serious. :*

Tiger Mike
11-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Lol? With the way you come off to everyone you've quoted I can tell you have issues both in game and irl. I'm certainly not an idiot but there'd be no point trying to explain that to an "intelect" such as yourself :D. Calm down, it's a game and not that serious. :*

Oh right right I forgot the double standar that people use now a days , one person says something bad to someone and they are heroes but if the other person respond with something bad then he immidiately becomes the bad guy.
But Its just a game right? lets just excuse the obnoxious behavior of these guilds with "clean reputation" and hide everything under the rug.

And just for the sake of staying on topic and not getting the post of the op locked I'm not going to respond to anything else.

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Oh right right I forgot the double standar that people use now a days , one person says something bad to someone and they are heroes but if the other person respond with something bad then he immidiately becomes the bad guy.
But Its just a game right? lets just excuse the obnoxious behavior of these guilds with "clean reputation" and hide everything under the rug.

And just for the sake of staying on topic and not getting the post of the op locked I'm not going to respond to anything else.Good choice Tiger rawr :3

ItsTwelv
11-11-2020, 07:30 PM
Chivalrous Union :))),no doubt

konafez
11-11-2020, 08:11 PM
in my humble opinion...

EoS CU and CoF are some of the best guilds i have ever had any dealings with

(yes i might have been given large amounts of cake to make this post)

Susanne
11-12-2020, 02:15 AM
I just want to know why Baron thinks it's unfortunate to be an adult. 😑

BaronB
11-12-2020, 06:45 AM
I just want to know why Baron thinks it's unfortunate to be an adult. ��

Because life was so much easier when i was younger and didnt have to work for a living or deal with 100+ members of staff issues an have bills coming out my back side XD

1 <3