PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find the quests in Mount Fang

lannahlouise
03-31-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help me.
I can't find the last 3 quests in Mount Fang & it's driving me insane
I'm only level 61 so I thought I might need to be a higher level for the last ones
But someone told me that isn't true.
I've been looking for quest guides to this map everywhere but can't find anything.
I have been through all the levels of mount fang as well and I've done the daily quests

Any ideas? I'm starting to think it has to be because I'm a lower level.
-LannahLouise

nazgulking
03-31-2012, 07:07 AM
The quests are given by :

Inquisitor
Human by the tent
Angry villagers

Try this.

lannahlouise
03-31-2012, 07:32 AM
The quests are given by :

Inquisitor
Human by the tent
Angry villagers

Try this.

Is that for the last three quests?

The inquisitor is the one that gives the vampire craft times, and he has 2 daily quests that I've already done. Unless he gives out another one which isn't coming up for me.

And the other two quests arnt showing up for me either, I've done the one from Roland which is the human near the tent, and I've done a few quests over at the angry villagers.

nazgulking
03-31-2012, 01:20 PM
As far as I know the Inquisitor gives a quest for each vamp boss which are 4. Ronald should give at least 3 quests: one is to kill boss of the first map, the other 2 are about killing mobs in the first map still. Some are given by the angry villagers. Some are given by the bear near Ronald (killing the flying skulls should be one).

lannahlouise
03-31-2012, 07:02 PM
As far as I know the Inquisitor gives a quest for each vamp boss which are 4. Ronald should give at least 3 quests: one is to kill boss of the first map, the other 2 are about killing mobs in the first map still. Some are given by the angry villagers. Some are given by the bear near Ronald (killing the flying skulls should be one).

Okay well I think I must have to be a higher level then because only the daily quests are showing up from those two at the moment. Thanks for your help :)

Whisper72
04-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Have you unlocked all the maps? Each map has quests given only once the map has been unlocked. Quests are based on the maps unlocked, not the level of the PC...

There are dailies for all bosses, there should be 4 possible dailies from the inquisitor alone. I believe they only unlock after you killed them once in the 'normal' quests... that you only get two dailies implies you have not yet killed the last two bosses?

For the villagers, you need to return several times. The first time you go to the villagers, you get two quests, the next time again two from others etc.

lannahlouise
04-03-2012, 04:46 AM
Have you unlocked all the maps? Each map has quests given only once the map has been unlocked. Quests are based on the maps unlocked, not the level of the PC...

There are dailies for all bosses, there should be 4 possible dailies from the inquisitor alone. I believe they only unlock after you killed them once in the 'normal' quests... that you only get two dailies implies you have not yet killed the last two bosses?

For the villagers, you need to return several times. The first time you go to the villagers, you get two quests, the next time again two from others etc.

Yup I had done all of that, thanks though.
I found out what happened.

First of all, i had done all the daily quests but the one killing emma didnt count, so i had to do that again.

Secondly, the daily quests were showing up with the inquisitor still but once I accepted all those quests again, there was another one after that so I accepted that quest. Which was count vlad. And then I abandoned the other daily quests I had already done.

And thirdly once I received the count vlad quest from the inquisitor, the last quest from the angry villagers showed up.

Thanks for everyone's help though.
Now I just need to try kill count vlad 4 times which isn't going to happen anytime soon :(

Ladyviviane
04-03-2012, 04:56 AM
Good luck n Hope Vlod likes u more than me 😁

OvigorothO
04-03-2012, 05:59 AM
Okay well I think I must have to be a higher level then because only the daily quests are showing up from those two at the moment. Thanks for your help :)

you have to take the daily quest and then they will hand out the other quest. This happens in alien oasis as well. for npc's that have more than one quest at a time it stacks up

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk