PDA

View Full Version : New Vanitys

Golem
11-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Hello, what do you like new "pas" idea. I didnt add the stars to picture but yes with stars ofc.

Bidigeldi
11-11-2020, 12:14 PM
It looks good Golem

Golem
11-12-2020, 02:56 AM
It looks good Golem

P u r e
11-12-2020, 06:40 AM
Hello, what do you like new "pas" idea. I didnt add the stars to picture but yes with stars ofc.

Terrible editing skills...
Pa's should never be returned to the game in its original form or any other recolored version.
The item should forever remain exclusive to its original release date. Instead of asking for old items to be returned with a different color, we should try to come up with new and unique item designs.

TL;DR VERSION
not happening, dream up new items

Golem
11-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Terrible editing skills...
Pa's should never be returned to the game in its original form or any other recolored version.
The item should forever remain exclusive to its original release date. Instead of asking for old items to be returned with a different color, we should try to come up with new and unique item designs.

TL;DR VERSION
not happening, dream up new items

You only right about mine editing skill�� other things u said were 0. Yes they will bring back Pas way or other, Cinco mentioned about pas. So stop wasting your time amd lets edit with your "better skills a nice pas :(

P u r e
11-13-2020, 09:12 AM
You only right about mine editing skill�� other things u said were 0. Yes they will bring back Pas way or other, Cinco mentioned about pas. So stop wasting your time amd lets edit with your "better skills a nice pas :(

Pa's is never coming back.
The problem with the above sentence is that you're so braindead that it is impossible for you to comprehend what "never" means.

RushalotPL
11-13-2020, 07:08 PM
Old school items should remain as old school items because then there’s no point of “rarity” if items like these returns to PL.

Golem
11-15-2020, 05:24 AM
Pa's is never coming back.
The problem with the above sentence is that you're so braindead that it is impossible for you to comprehend what "never" means.

Watch your words. It is coming back

P u r e
11-15-2020, 10:43 AM
Watch your words. It is coming back

Obviously doesnt unsderstand the meaning of "never".

Golem
11-18-2020, 04:18 PM
Obviously doesnt unsderstand the meaning of "never".

If you say never kido it dosnt matter :)

Estate
11-25-2020, 07:16 PM
Golem , you have some great opinions when it comes to the future of PL. But you also have some of the worst when it comes to new items.

nuff said, no rereleases.