PDA

View Full Version : Awake event - thank you

Lookupnabs
11-11-2020, 10:42 AM
Cinco u told once gem reaches 100k u will release awak event... opening slots is now impossible with 100k per gem ... its very hard for poot players and people are struggling please bring back the event ... diwali special

-fellow Arlorian

Skullaegis
11-11-2020, 10:44 AM
I think he was joking or something when he said that

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
11-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Thread number: 9999 x9^1e16

It’ll be there once it is there. Be patient.

Patience is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
11-11-2020, 10:47 AM
So sad ppl have to keep making new threads on OLD topic.

Darksmit
11-11-2020, 10:48 AM
Lucky for you they still cost 90k.

Razererxx
11-11-2020, 11:28 AM
Cinco u told once gem reaches 100k u will release awak event... opening slots is now impossible with 100k per gem ... its very hard for poot players and people are struggling please bring back the event ... diwali special

-fellow Arlorian

Since when poor players have gold to buy good gear and then spend millions to awake it?

11-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Since when poor players have gold to buy good gear and then spend millions to awake it?

ty for mentioning this. People nowadays like to keep saying poor players like to awake this and that or poor players cant awake stuff because of how expensive the gem is, but the reality is new players are usually more practical, instead of awakening gears they usually buy gears that are already awakened. Moreover, let's be honest you guys want the awake event to come because you yourself want to make op gears/awakened gears or maybe even hoard awakening gems.

Razererxx
11-11-2020, 11:41 AM
ty for mentioning this. People nowadays like to keep saying poor players like to awake this and that or poor players cant awake stuff because of how expensive the gem is, but the reality is new players are usually more practical, instead of awakening gears they usually buy gears that are already awakened. Moreover, let's be honest you guys want the awake event to come because you yourself want to make op gears/awakened gears or maybe even hoard awakening gems.

I will be first to admit that i hoard awak gems and then sell them later. But it baffles me people will use all excuses saying how awak event is needed for poor players or how awak event is needes for game balance or whatever lie. Hell, i would probably more respect people who make thread saying they want to hoard gems or awake for op gear to sell and they want it for own purpose than most of bs people tell for awak gems. It makes you wonder, if people are ready to lie and talk bs in the game, what are they ready for to do in rl?

kulldeepboro
11-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Moreover, let's be honest you guys want the awake event to come because you yourself want to make op gears/awakened gears or maybe even hoard awakening gems.

isn't that the whole point of this event ?

Encryptions
11-11-2020, 11:56 AM
I will be first to admit that i hoard awak gems and then sell them later. But it baffles me people will use all excuses saying how awak event is needed for poor players or how awak event is needes for game balance or whatever lie. Hell, i would probably more respect people who make thread saying they want to hoard gems or awake for op gear to sell and they want it for own purpose than most of bs people tell for awak gems. It makes you wonder, if people are ready to lie and talk bs in the game, what are they ready for to do in rl?Ikr. Same with booty event. They say how will new players get gold so booty comes items rise and they complain how will new players afford the high price items. Like ppl lost all sense in economy.
New players aren't focused on being op with awakes, thats the last thing to focus on asides from vanity- vanity last last thing. They should focus on making gold farming events.
There is no way to make gold in awake event unless you are ungodly lucky with awakes or if you merch them. No pure gold is generated directly to inventory nor are awakes lootable from enemies unless fragments which doesn't require event.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PostNoob
11-11-2020, 12:56 PM
Considering there is like 1 'free' week left this year (2week B-Day & im guessing Harvest will be 2 weeks) The Awakening event most likely wont take place till January.

This is just my Speculation when looking at event lengths and weeks left this year. Plenty of time to save up.

dualray
11-11-2020, 01:55 PM
Plz awaken event so i can buy tons of gem and sell layer for huuuge profit.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Helal
11-11-2020, 03:02 PM
Yes plz we need awaken event , I have new arcane belt which I still not use because my old one gives me better state and I need to get higher ms than I have now, higher bd,, plz make it soon it wont be good if u bring it after winter event then new gap comes then the fun with the new op awaken will be for a short time?

I want to have higher bd gears higher ms higher Ed higher state ! Is there wrong with that? Although I already have good gears from last awaken event ,

So it’s Really awaken event is very needed right now

Thanks

GRIN
11-11-2020, 04:23 PM
all they need to do is add normal awakens gems to the loot table in some maps. the prices should tank to like 5-10k in auction.

during the awaken event they should release a new gem
"supreme gem"" for example" it should gives new rolls.

"for example"
dmg res,dmg reduc,decrease cd of pet aa,etc

11-11-2020, 05:00 PM
isn't that the whole point of this event ?

it is the point of the event. However, my point is they keep on using 'poor people' as an excuse for their own desire such as making an op set or hoarding.

GRIN
11-11-2020, 05:06 PM
it is the point of the event. However, my point is they keep on using 'poor people' as an excuse for their own desire such as making an op set or hoarding.

they just need to make normal awaken gem a little more accessible.

Titanium
11-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Ikr. Same with booty event. They say how will new players get gold so booty comes items rise and they complain how will new players afford the high price items. Like ppl lost all sense in economy.
New players aren't focused on being op with awakes, thats the last thing to focus on asides from vanity- vanity last last thing. They should focus on making gold farming events.
There is no way to make gold in awake event unless you are ungodly lucky with awakes or if you merch them. No pure gold is generated directly to inventory nor are awakes lootable from enemies unless fragments which doesn't require event.

booty event wasn't that op as you are saying it was.

Encryptions
11-11-2020, 06:13 PM
booty event wasn't that op as you are saying it was.200billion gold being added to game within 2 weeks is op as hell.

Terrorshock1
11-11-2020, 07:29 PM
+1 we should have a awakening event.
Tired of hearing excuses "you guys have better awakening"

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

11-11-2020, 07:47 PM
-1 we should not have an awakening event.
Tired of hearing excuses 'poor players cant awake because awake gem is so expensive'

IExposedYou
11-11-2020, 08:59 PM
+1 I like to awaken my belt, ring, arti, and armor and then stack up on gems to make some gold in the future

PostNoob
11-11-2020, 09:15 PM
-1 we should not have an awakening event.
Tired of hearing excuses 'poor players cant awake because awake gem is so expensive'

You can justify your comments about not wanting an awakening event by using the word 'excuse' but there is fact to it. Poor is a pretty general term also, some may think 1mil is poor...others may say 100mil is poor. I will also add that i support the fact that less fortunate players want to try their luck at awakening items, and there are ways to remedy that want. One is bring back the event. Another is to increase incense drops 2-3x.

I want it to come back for 2 reasons. For myself to try for some op gear, and for the less fortunate players to not have to spend crazy amounts of gold to play with the blue gems. Its possible to support both aspects, trust me. Before anyone tries to jump on that, i do not hoard blue gems, and dont have a single elite awakening gem at the moment. I do fill up some characters with blue gems for my own use though, i got a real problem with the awake gems...

Increase incense drops by at least 2 fold and add a 20k gold(or so) crafting cost.

Tl;Dr The event makes everyone happy, no need to take it so seriously.

BaronB
11-11-2020, 09:29 PM
I just really like the gamble of doing awakes... it's like a slot machine and im an old biddy attached to it with my cup of coins...

I want an awake event so I can blow my future children's college money away please thank you!

1 <3

11-11-2020, 10:09 PM
You can justify your comments about not wanting an awakening event by using the word 'excuse' but there is fact to it. Poor is a pretty general term also, some may think 1mil is poor...others may say 100mil is poor. I will also add that i support the fact that less fortunate players want to try their luck at awakening items, and there are ways to remedy that want. One is bring back the event. Another is to increase incense drops 2-3x.

I want it to come back for 2 reasons. For myself to try for some op gear, and for the less fortunate players to not have to spend crazy amounts of gold to play with the blue gems. Its possible to support both aspects, trust me. Before anyone tries to jump on that, i do not hoard blue gems, and dont have a single elite awakening gem at the moment. I do fill up some characters with blue gems for my own use though, i got a real problem with the awake gems...

Increase incense drops by at least 2 fold and add a 20k gold(or so) crafting cost.

Tl;Dr The event makes everyone happy, no need to take it so seriously.

This thread was asking for an awake event right? For what reason did he want an awake event? Correct me if I am wrong but if I understand correctly it's for the sake of 'poor' people, who knows what he meant by the poor, and because people are struggling? (Struggling in terms of?). Moreover, that reason has been used countless times already, and we all know that it is really not the reason why people want an awake event to come. My point is stop using 'poor' people as an excuse for your desire to create/make an op gear set or hoard gems. You wanted an awake event not for the sake of poor people but rather for the sake of creating/awakening op gears and/or hoarding awakening gem.

Now for my reasons why I do not like an awake event to come; I do agree with cinco that it's too soon. For what reasons? First of all, there's a lot of gears in the market right now that has pretty much decent awake, awakes that can sustain you for your farming or even PVP. Furthermore, the procs of lv76 arcane are already sufficient, if you ask me, for farming, that's how op it is. However, I do agree that it is a great gold sink for people with too much gold but keep in mind that awake event is just one of the few things where people can spend their insane amount of gold. In addition, with the problem of gold sinks let's just trust the developers, they are the developers for a reason, to have a solution or a plan in the future. Just to clarify why I do not like an awake event to come! :)

Lookupnabs
11-11-2020, 11:45 PM
This thread was asking for an awake event right? For what reason did he want an awake event? Correct me if I am wrong but if I understand correctly it's for the sake of 'poor' people, who knows what he meant by the poor, and because people are struggling? (Struggling in terms of?). Moreover, that reason has been used countless times already, and we all know that it is really not the reason why people want an awake event to come. My point is stop using 'poor' people as an excuse for your desire to create/make an op gear set or hoard gems. You wanted an awake event not for the sake of poor people but rather for the sake of creating/awakening op gears and/or hoarding awakening gem.

Now for my reasons why I do not like an awake event to come; I do agree with cinco that it's too soon. For what reasons? First of all, there's a lot of gears in the market right now that has pretty much decent awake, awakes that can sustain you for your farming or even PVP. Furthermore, the procs of lv76 arcane are already sufficient, if you ask me, for farming, that's how op it is. However, I do agree that it is a great gold sink for people with too much gold but keep in mind that awake event is just one of the few things where people can spend their insane amount of gold. In addition, with the problem of gold sinks let's just trust the developers, they are the developers for a reason, to have a solution or a plan in the future. Just to clarify why I do not like an awake event to come! :)

Fyi there are many people who dont get help from rich people in any kind of sort and are stuck without parties or any friends ....now the good people who helped have quit the game or got scammed and quit it ... now the gaming community is so toxic that only if u have money people will even talk... we just want an gem to look powerful ... we never asked for lb items or hoards of gold ... all we want is make friends and look atleast a liitle decent enough to sustain in dungeons ....

-fellow Arlorian

BaronB
11-12-2020, 12:13 AM
Everyone trying to talk about doing good and rich and poor and this and that...

If my last post wasn't clear...

I would like to spend some money and have a gamble and feel good about some op awakes n I want gl on my new gears as well so yeah awake event so I can blow some money please but maybe just before Christmas can save up 2 months worth of pay or end of this month would be ideal :3

Please, thank you

1 <3

Honesty is the best policy ^.^

11-12-2020, 12:21 AM
Fyi there are many people who dont get help from rich people in any kind of sort and are stuck without parties or any friends ....now the good people who helped have quit the game or got scammed and quit it ... now the gaming community is so toxic that only if u have money people will even talk... we just want an gem to look powerful ... we never asked for lb items or hoards of gold ... all we want is make friends and look atleast a liitle decent enough to sustain in dungeons ....

-fellow Arlorian

No one is obliged to help you, especially in-game. Why would rich people help the less fortunate ones? Is it because they have a lot? Wouldn't it be unfair then? Rich people in-game have what they have right now because they've worked hard for it and not depended on someone else. Stop comparing your progress to their progress. Let me give you an example when running the leaderboard do you depend on someone else? Of course not, right? you do the hard work yourself without depending on anyone. The same goes for farming, if no one likes to help you then help yourself.

If the gaming community is toxic, then leave no one is stopping you. If you think you can't deal with it, then you are free to go. All you wanted is make friends? You'll eventually make friends. Sustain in dungeons? I surely know that legendary gears are even enough to sustain you in dungeons, unless you trying to say is you want to do fast runs. Now thats another topic to discuss.

GRIN
11-12-2020, 12:34 AM
the game could have been like other arpgs but it picked this path due to the community.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-12-2020, 01:17 AM

Now for my reasons why I do not like an awake event to come; I do agree with cinco that it's too soon. For what reasons? First of all, there's a lot of gears in the market right now that has pretty much decent awake, awakes that can sustain you for your farming or even PVP. Furthermore, the procs of lv76 arcane are already sufficient, if you ask me, for farming, that's how op it is. However, I do agree that it is a great gold sink for people with too much gold but keep in mind that awake event is just one of the few things where people can spend their insane amount of gold. In addition, with the problem of gold sinks let's just trust the developers, they are the developers for a reason, to have a solution or a plan in the future. Just to clarify why I do not like an awake event to come! :)The OP stated poor players (less fortunates), along with people are struggling. If the rich find awakening too much of a fortune, what more the mid or low classes? Safe to assume everyone wants the event for their own reasons is what the OP emphasizes.

Hoarding, in this situation would mean to maintain the supply and prices, helps everyone in the future when awakening new stuff, also for profit (even the less fortunate ones take benefit by hoarding).

Furthermore, those who do awake gears would make prices drop, helps mid-low classes. Its a win-win, so why do individuals like you frown upon it? All I see is everyone would benefit from what you call 'our own desires'.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

QuaseT
11-12-2020, 02:08 AM
+1 need to awake some gear on hardcore.

11-12-2020, 02:10 AM
The OP stated poor players (less fortunates), along with people are struggling. If the rich find awakening too much of a fortune, what more the mid or low classes? Safe to assume everyone wants the event for their own reasons is what the OP emphasizes.

Hoarding, in this situation would mean to maintain the supply and prices, helps everyone in the future when awakening new stuff, also for profit (even the less fortunate ones take benefit by hoarding).

Furthermore, those who do awake gears would make prices drop, helps mid-low classes. Its a win-win, so why do individuals like you frown upon it? All I see is everyone would benefit from what you call 'our own desires'.

I see, I do get your point. But still going to stand that it may be a little too early, maybe after winter would be the perfect time for it.

Regifter
11-12-2020, 02:25 AM
The OP stated poor players (less fortunates), along with people are struggling. If the rich find awakening too much of a fortune, what more the mid or low classes? Safe to assume everyone wants the event for their own reasons is what the OP emphasizes.

Well said! I myself and a couple of my friends would love for it to come back this year (Awakening Event) because we love the thrill of awakening for good awakes because theres a risk to it. Everyone would benefit from this event such as u, who has been resenting this topic (speculation cus of the fact u stated "We should not have an awakening event.").
And if you say you actually won't benefit then I can't trust u on that.

However, Cinco has stated again, and again, and again, and AGAIN, AND AGAIN that it WILL come back, I don't get what's with the rush with u guys. There are plenty of events before awakening event is yet to come to keep u guys busy, plus I think an Arcane Amulet/Pendant for Endgame isn't here yet I believe? (correct me if I'm wrong). Why not play the events that StS has provided while waiting for the comeback of this awakening event? Surely ur items would love a higher chance for an OP awake when the event comes, so why not stack up the gold for awakes while waiting? and if u did already, why not give chance to others who haven't earned enough for the event itself?

Just be patient and enjoy the game cus the devs are trying their best to make the game fun for u. And if you're not having fun, you're on your own, pick another game to play that suits ur taste. <3

Razererxx
11-12-2020, 03:42 AM
I love how people needed just tiny push to start talking actual truth. See, noone said anything bad to you just cuz you expressed your wishes. Stay awesome guys!

Nexior
11-12-2020, 04:13 AM
200billion gold being added to game within 2 weeks is op as hell.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkTrue i making 50-70m...

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka

swoutttt
11-12-2020, 10:11 AM
+1 need to hoard endless awakes

Lookupnabs
11-14-2020, 05:38 AM
@cinco can we have a answer u told once it reaches 100k and it has ...

ninjahere
11-17-2020, 07:38 AM
Im shure it will come january. I think its twice a year

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Entities
11-18-2020, 06:10 AM
i mean you could just buy plat and buy elite ones, that settles that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trueido
11-18-2020, 01:24 PM
this event is fixing the whole economy for those who don't know that already.
the less gold exists in game = the lower anything costs.

during awakening event, people spend alot of gold on blue awakening gems which is just gone from the game once they spent. even if they sell these awakes later the result is the same = lower gold exists in the game economy what's leads to lower prices to everything.

many people say this event is ruining the economy but no, its fixing it. what's ruining the economy is the fact that many players adds billions to the game economy every week by farming hours over hours in EVG/NVG/DM.
if you wanna fix the economy, make these places open less frequently and make awak event 3 times a year. TY.

Whelendorf
11-18-2020, 03:43 PM
this event is fixing the whole economy for those who don't know that already.
the less gold exists in game = the lower anything costs.

during awakening event, people spend alot of gold on blue awakening gems which is just gone from the game once they spent. even if they sell these awakes later the result is the same = lower gold exists in the game economy what's leads to lower prices to everything.

many people say this event is ruining the economy but no, its fixing it. what's ruining the economy is the fact that many players adds billions to the game economy every week by farming hours over hours in EVG/NVG/DM.
if you wanna fix the economy, make these places open less frequently and make awak event 3 times a year. TY.I completely agree, except for the part that says to reduce the frequency of opening farm portals. The game needs to have some way to inject gold into the economy. What is really needed are events like the Awakening Extravaganza more often, which give out all that gold in exchange for resources, items, vanitys and others. Not to mention that it would end the accumulation of gems (I don't know why they insist on putting this as a big problem, since it exists in real life involving things like wholesale and retail, profit gain based on supply and demand and nobody complains).
Finding the balance between these points is the goal.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Tookyo
11-18-2020, 04:20 PM
I really dont know how people say that the event should come out so the poor people can awake their stuff , it's so easy to level up nowadays and Pve just dissappears when u get lvl 76 . Unless u have OP gear and GL Gear , theres no reason u should do Pve , so theres no reason for the poor people to awake their stuff.
I dont know how hard is it to make fortune starting from skratch nowadays but in 2013 , even though there were no awakes , i dont think anyone who wanted to play the game for longer wouldve gambled to awake gear . Writing this i notice , what can they awake , i dont know how much is poor to u but if he cant afford lv.76 arcane gears , why does the person even try gamble? The game has made it easier to get gold now more than ever before. I swear to god i remember farming Jarl for Gold Chests . U can literally run events nowadays and get one lucky drop , and your whole career gets a headstart. Awake event is good as it is , twice a year , with the same conditions , and i dont know how many times i said that before . "Poor people" dont even think about awaking nor awake events ffs , we all know the reason why people ask for this event *psst , hoarding* ( not that i consider it a bad thing , but u cant just hoard millions and get hundreds of millions 2 months later , but if u ask it so often there would not be a reason to hoard them , if they come every 2 months they wont even double in price so unless u buy tens of thousands , which i doubt u can since u beg in the forums for it to come back , theres not a reason for event to come back )
In a second note i have 2 exams tomorrow and im almost sleeping in my keyboard with my eyes half-closed , gn yall

mortis77
11-19-2020, 12:16 PM
Pls bring back event awakening

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

ninjahere
11-19-2020, 12:19 PM
+

Fearrr
11-19-2020, 01:13 PM
+1 Would like to get serious again 😈... Skipped Last Awake Event.

firmanfar
11-19-2020, 11:55 PM
I playing this game since 2013, and retired in 2018, now i comeback 😂 please bring back Awakening even.. i need to awaken my item, cz awaken gem now is expensive i think 😱

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-20-2020, 12:28 AM
The only issue was increasing awakes price to 30k last event.. I don't think this is bad, but most players Including me and many I know did not buy/hoard any gems or just very few untradable ones (10kea).
Because there were less gems it'll obviously rise much faster.
So it seems fair to give awake a little early this time rather than exact.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

ninjahere
11-20-2020, 12:48 AM
I think the price will be this time 40k for tradeable

IExposedYou
11-20-2020, 05:58 AM
I think the price will be this time 40k for tradeable

Either drop it back to 8k and provide 1-2 awake events a year or increase it even beyond 40k and provide 4-5 awake events a year.

And next time don’t make a comment about at what price awake event is coming. Not even as a joke. People will misunderstand everything

docfello
11-22-2020, 07:28 PM
++++++1

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk