PDA

View Full Version : When does Star Legend's update come out? And Dark Legend's Real release date.

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 09:34 AM
Please only true answers.
No made up dates :)

Ardon
03-31-2012, 09:36 AM
No dates have been said about either

The sl campaign update probably will come after the DL release.

Sent from my CM9 powered Droid X

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 09:37 AM
Heard that too

Random but OMG MY DOG OPENED THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: ITS SO SCARY!!!!!!!

Commanderkeen
03-31-2012, 10:34 AM
Like Ardon said no one knows yet, but Sam did say yesterday that the DL release will slip into April.
Here's a link to the Dark Legends FAQ hopefully it will answer all your questions.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50161-Dark-Legends-FAQs

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 12:00 PM
maybe...
EDIT:I blogged it. I feel i should have asked for permission.

Lylaise
03-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Like Ardon said no one knows yet, but Sam did say yesterday that the DL release will slip into April.
Here's a link to the Dark Legends FAQ hopefully it will answer all your questions.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50161-Dark-Legends-FAQs

Thanks for the helpful link! ^__^*

I'm super disappointed that DL has been pushed back until April. Spacetime has been saying for a while that it would be released by the end of Q1 in 2012, and that is today. I understand these things happen, but it's even more frustrating since when it DOES finally come out, I won't even get to play it for the first two weeks it's out. I can't begin to imagine how disappointed players using iOS or Chrome are.

Still, I'm super excited about the game! I hope it will run on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S), otherwise I won't get to play it at all. And that would suck. Lol.

I've been looking for a good free MMO for a while, and I really like SL. That just makes me want DL more!! XD

Anyway, I apprecaite all the hard work Spacetime is putting in to make DL great! I hope to play it soon! :)

tearacan
04-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Any eta of sl update? It seems like sl is left for dead n we have to settle with occasional events...