PDA

View Full Version : 2020-11-11 Content Update (279605)

TzatOps
11-11-2020, 11:30 AM
+ Arcane Legends' Eighth Birthday Celebration begins November 12th at 1:30PM Central and runs for 2 weeks!
+ Defeat monsters within 8 Levels of your Legend to loot Birthday Cake slices.
+ Craft Birthday Cakes and then open them to collect event tokens, currencies and other prizes.
+ Defeat bosses within 8 Levels of your Legend to loot Birthday Cakes of all sizes!
+ Get the 8th Birthday Banner by completing the Jarl's celebration quest.
+ See the Party Planner to purchase a selection of new "Infinity" series vanity items for tokens!
+ Loot the Birthday Jumpsuit vanity and Birthday Shades from the Locked Birthday Box.
+ Loot Eterno's Egg, Arcanite Precious' Egg, Arcanite Guapo's Egg and Arcanite Timber's Egg from the Locked Birthday Box.
+ Check out the Massive Locked Birthday Box in the store. This crate offers 3 pulls on Locked Birthday Box loot.
+ Complete the "Infinity" vanity item set to summon 'The Infinity Aura,' and a chance for the 'Infinity' vanity proc when defeating an enemy.
+ Limited quantities of 'The Infinity Aura Wisp' will be available in the Store on November 14th and 15th.

Melathrax
11-11-2020, 11:31 AM
Great!

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Encryptions
11-11-2020, 11:35 AM
Question, do higher level bosses give higher chances to A drop cakes or B higher chance to drop higher rarity of cakes?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

GucciBang
11-11-2020, 11:37 AM
+ Defeat monsters within 8 Levels of your Legend to loot Birthday Cake slices.

no please [emoji17]

ndyfixer
11-11-2020, 11:37 AM
Thanks

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Assassinmagetank
11-11-2020, 11:39 AM
Happy Birthday AL [emoji169]

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

Cinco
11-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Question, do higher level bosses give higher chances to A drop cakes or B higher chance to drop higher rarity of cakes?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Your chances to loot are the same so long as you're fighting appropriate-level content. This change addresses what I consider to be previous Birthday event's central flaw (bottom-feeding by endgame toons) and allows us to extend the duration and offer some direct loot - in this case, a nifty-looking banner :-)

Jisaw
11-11-2020, 01:01 PM
first of all Happy Birthday Arcane legends!
8 years ago began a legend :)
Just a question, since this event will be stand for 2 weeks, can we have gear drop from Grand birthday cakes? i mean 2 weeks crafting cakes for only vanities, i think this will be better for all us

Tackled
11-11-2020, 01:23 PM
how about elites can we at least get something from elite shuyal and up... we 76 are limited to vardan,mauso,swamp. Tombs planar tombs I’ll be content with

IExposedYou
11-11-2020, 01:44 PM
how about elites can we at least get something from elite shuyal and up... we 76 are limited to vardan,mauso,swamp. Tombs planar tombs I’ll be content with

Yea I was looking to run this event in elite maps for aps.
Please reconsider this devs

Tackled
11-11-2020, 02:45 PM

If not and this is the best way, understood [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk