PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude Items

Coltona
03-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Ok, so apparently I read the new box wrong lol it just hit me alll maps are free including those elite dungeons, so that's the reason for the crown, haha. (I'm sick atm so running kinda slow). I think that instead of just a gratitude helm they should make a bonus for gratitude helm+ gratitude shield. It would give more people a reason to wear them, and would make our plat purchase more worth while. Who agrees with me? Not some bonus that would hurt the elite level vanity set (crown of pers., nuri shield etc..) but something small like plus some 10 armor and some mana/hp regen? I think it'd be great, since not many people wear their gratitude shields for the fact most think it's ugly, well now they'd have a good reason to wear it with the crown for the bonus.

Any devs reply to this for info on whether or not this would be a possible development in the future?

Elysony
03-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Lol, 10 armor is NOT a small bonus.

Coltona
03-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Lol, 10 armor is NOT a small bonus.

In my opinion it is..of course I don't see a difference on my bird between 81 armor and 89 armor after popping on a ring with +8 def, maybe it could increase dmg instead. And i didn't say 10 for sure, i said some it could be just 5 armor or something idk

Zamu
03-31-2012, 12:51 PM
Decent idea mate, im not really a big fan of helm myself, i wear my cowboy hat mwuahaha, but the shield is dull :/

Coltona
03-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Decent idea mate, im not really a big fan of helm myself, i wear my cowboy hat mwuahaha, but the shield is dull :/

Totally, just something to make them more useful, I mean achieving max level can be done by major grinding and FREE, we paid plat for something that is now free and the items we get aren't as good as or better than those that anyone can obtain, kinda sux..well anyone could have obtained, until the cap raises.

Skeletonlord
03-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Like the idea Colton, a few downsides.

Firstly, a helm and shield can't make a bonus, until we get a armor and weapon.

Suggestion for the armor could be a pink background with frozen colours! A weapon could be a frozen axe of gratitude!!

Coltona
03-31-2012, 12:56 PM

Suggestion for the armor could be a pink background with frozen colours! A weapon could be a frozen axe of gratitude!!

Or just make them each add some stats that go together, and there isn't a full vanity set yet, but it still awards sparkles and a bonus, so why is this impossible?

Zamu
03-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Skeleton: The elite items makes a bonus with any 2 of a Helm, Shield or Armour. So you are wrong.

Thats why you see blue sparkles from a shield with a tent on, a golden crown looking helm and the red/gold armour.

Coltona
03-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Skeleton: The elite items makes a bonus with any 2 of a Helm, Shield or Armour. So you are wrong.

Thats why you see blue sparkles from a shield with a tent on, a golden crown looking helm and the red/gold armour.

Exactly, there already is a shield/helm vanity bonus ;)

Lowlyspy
03-31-2012, 01:04 PM

CoP and SoH? They made the first vanity bonus until the mount fang armor came to be.

I'm with ya Colt. Nothing too compareable to the elite vanity set stat-wise but maybe something to rival the founder's helm.

TEOKILLO
03-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Maybe add a shadow caves armor of gratitude vanity? or frost king armor

TechniShock
03-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Maybe add a shadow caves armor of gratitude vanity? or frost king armor
Frost King armor would look like normal frost armor though

TEOKILLO
03-31-2012, 02:05 PM
But it could be a vanity or have a different icy look

RedRyder
03-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Or they could just use the ice kings body like they did with the crown lol

Appleisaac
03-31-2012, 05:53 PM
Add armor, and twinking will be ruined forever... :-(

Ixillicus
03-31-2012, 05:56 PM
I think it would be cool if the crown and shield of gratitude offered a small bonus, like 2 armor, 2 dmg, 10 Health 10 mana (NOT hs ms) so it's minor but a reward that is better than nothing.

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm with this idea. Since it can't be too much bonus because any level can wear it, I think it should be close bonuses as the founders helm. Because you can wear that helm at any level. I talked with some people in town the day the helm came out and they're with it too. I think it should be at least one armor. I think it looks cool but I also think 1 armor is a benefit.

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 05:59 PM
I think it would be cool if the crown and shield of gratitude offered a small bonus, like 2 armor, 2 dmg, 10 Health 10 mana (NOT hs ms) so it's minor but a reward that is better than nothing.

Even the founders helm itself has 5 armor, 5 damage.

I think the helm and shield are a chance for even free players (like there's some founders that don't buy) that use tapjoy which still supports STS, to get something cool.

P.S. Tapjoy gives free plat but supports STS at the same time... doesn't tapjoy have to pay STS to put up the offer wall?
It's business. ^^ If I ran a company like STS I wouldn't allow tapjoy unless they paid me. :)

RedRyder
03-31-2012, 08:08 PM
Even the founders helm itself has 5 armor, 5 damage.

I think the helm and shield are a chance for even free players (like there's some founders that don't buy) that use tapjoy which still supports STS, to get something cool.

P.S. Tapjoy gives free plat but supports STS at the same time... doesn't tapjoy have to pay STS to put up the offer wall?
It's business. ^^ If I ran a company like STS I wouldn't allow tapjoy unless they paid me. :)

STS receives compensations from the apps Benin downloaded from the offer wall. Wether the play obtained was from tapjoy or the platinum store, STS still gets payed.

Appleisaac
03-31-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm with this idea. Since it can't be too much bonus because any level can wear it, I think it should be close bonuses as the founders helm. Because you can wear that helm at any level. I talked with some people in town the day the helm came out and they're with it too. I think it should be at least one armor. I think it looks cool but I also think 1 armor is a benefit.
If I want 1 armor I'll wear a hooch. :-/

Late
03-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Sparkles !!!

Appleisaac
03-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Sparkles !!!

*roles eyes* lol

Cahaun
03-31-2012, 10:32 PM
Sounds good with me.

Add the sparkles! There's not enough with my Cyber gear on :D

Cahaun
04-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Just to say this: I really wish the armor bonus returns with the shield. I don't care about PvP. All they do is yell at each other and call people noobs.