PDA

View Full Version : Devs please reply!!

Coltona
03-31-2012, 12:51 PM
Will there ever be a change in Nuri?? I mean drop rates, mob strength, or anything? It's basically a dead campaign. The only games I ever see there are all level 65 people who are bored just chatting not actually farming or even killing anything anymore. It's in need of a major patch, seems like someone hit the "NERF" button 100 too many times, i've seen more pinks from shadow caves, mount fang, or even hidden ice cave (green ice) than I have from hallows. It's pretty much just an elite dungeon for end gamers instead of an actual campaign.

javier995
03-31-2012, 01:06 PM
An already made campaign most likely will not change.

1) It's not a cap anymore.

2) It's hard enough for lower levels.

If you don't like Nuri, there is other maps bud. You don't have to just run Nuri.

So, I'm about 100% sure there will be no dramatic change to Nuri.

Kaytar
03-31-2012, 01:14 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you can level in sewers 48-58 then you can level in mount fang 58+. Thus, skipping Nuri completely

thefirehawk
03-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Is nurrys or fang easir to level in

Treenire
03-31-2012, 01:48 PM
You can do nuris as long as you have a good team behind you. You just need to do it tackfully. Picking off the archers then mages. Because we all know, charging in just doesnt work. Are you part of a guild? Could you possibly organise a group? =] ive asked before about the nuris drop rates only to be told nothing has changed in that aera since the cap. Ah well. If u ever need a hand just send a pm or add in game =]

Fncrazy
03-31-2012, 01:57 PM
Keep it the way it is that way the demonic mace set I own will be worth a fortune:)

thefirehawk
03-31-2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks