View Full Version : How to access stash using hardcore char

SyncT
11-12-2020, 09:07 AM
Idk

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

PatD
11-12-2020, 09:11 AM
Stash:
At the beginning the stash is not available. At level 50 you unlock a quest which allows you to have "limited stash access". From now on you can put things into stash but take nothing out. That means an item you put in the stash is gone forever an won't be usable for hardcore anymore. Useful for pricy items for other classes for example.

You can get the quest in underhul

Analytical
11-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Stash:
At the beginning the stash is not available. At level 50 you unlock a quest which allows you to have "limited stash access". From now on you can put things into stash but take nothing out. That means an item you put in the stash is gone forever an won't be usable for hardcore anymore. Useful for pricy items for other classes for example.

You can get the quest in underhul
Once you put in stash using your hardcore char, would u be able to take it out using your normal character?

Czkt
11-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Quest is kill 10 underhul bosses, think its called hardcore stash mode.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

SyncT
11-12-2020, 09:18 AM
Stash:

You can get the quest in underhulI can transfer any item from main char to hardcore? I also can get any item like banner from my hardcore to my main char?

Czkt
11-12-2020, 09:19 AM
Once you put in stash using your hardcore char, would u be able to take it out using your normal character?Yes you can, you can't remove anything into HC though.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

PatD
11-12-2020, 09:21 AM
I can transfer any item from main char to hardcore? I also can get any item like banner from my hardcore to my main char?

the opposite, u can only transfer things from your HC to stash, u can't retrieve anything from it

PatD
11-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Once you put in stash using your hardcore char, would u be able to take it out using your normal character?

yes this is the purpose (example: you open locked on your HC toon and drop something you would prefer to use on your main)

SyncT
11-12-2020, 09:24 AM
Thanks all for answer

QuaseT
11-12-2020, 09:40 AM
Thanks all for answer

If you have any further questions you might find some info here too:
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?477212-Guide-Hardcore-Mode

SyncT
11-12-2020, 09:41 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?477212-Guide-Hardcore-ModeNoted! Thanks!

Analytical
11-12-2020, 11:49 AM
the opposite, u can only transfer things from your HC to stash, u can't retrieve anything from it

Ohh got it makes sense to me, tks xD

Gnarsito
11-12-2020, 11:54 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?477212-Guide-Hardcore-ModeThis a fully complete guide bout hc, 100% recommended ^^

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk