PDA

View Full Version : Vanity collector

dugantale
03-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Many of you may know I am a vanity collector, I would like to meet more devs to get antennas and stuff, but I need ur help! So if you have any tips on catching them devs please leave the tips below & if you ever see a dev like justg or any of the awesome devs msg me on the forums and ill try to get on, if u msg me 7:20am-3:00pm mountian time monday-friday I wont be able to get on so if you have tips please help, and for all you devs out there imma catch you all. Haha

-Dugantale

Fao
03-31-2012, 02:18 PM
I'll help you Dugan!!
Tips: When there is a message on The System, a dev is on!!
Try doing /tell <dev name> hey

dugantale
03-31-2012, 02:19 PM
I'll help you Dugan!!

I try dey never replie lol and I can neber find em

Fao
03-31-2012, 02:22 PM
If it says character not found then he isn't on!! If it's shows your message he is on!!

dugantale
03-31-2012, 02:27 PM
If it says character not found then he isn't on!! If it's shows your message he is on!!

Lol I know that but wen it does show dey never replie XD and when der on and im on the place there in gets filled fast haha.

Bilaxman
03-31-2012, 02:30 PM
I suggest you friend request all of the devs that you know. Some will accept, others won't. That's what I have done and I've received many vanities! :)

Fao
03-31-2012, 02:30 PM
Haha yeah!! If you know where one is and it's full, keep joining over and over and someone will leave!!

dugantale
03-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Haha yeah!! If you know where one is and it's full, keep joining over and over and someone will leave!!

Dey never leave trust me XD!!

Fao
03-31-2012, 02:34 PM
It works for me everytime!!!

dugantale
03-31-2012, 02:36 PM
It works for me everytime!!!

U got luck bro I dont hahaha

Fao
03-31-2012, 02:37 PM
I just never give up!!

Skeletonlord
03-31-2012, 02:39 PM
Devs and mods often hang out in towns. As soon as you get in game, go to join game, filter for towns, find a town with like over 22 people, that way you know that a dev or mod could be there. Join the fullest instance, and type in /who.
It will list all the people in that instance, including developers. Try to be online when there is an update, for example, a client update, update the game, log in and do this method, a content update, for example. Devs are often in game at events etc.
You can always add Samhayne, he always has antenna's. From what I have found, moderators like Delphina, Airrie, and Gambatte will add-accept you. The only developer I know that accepts requests is Samhayne at this point.
You can always type In /tell (dev name) (message).

dugantale
03-31-2012, 02:45 PM
Devs and mods often hang out in towns. As soon as you get in game, go to join game, filter for towns, find a town with like over 22 people, that way you know that a dev or mod could be there. Join the fullest instance, and type in /who.
It will list all the people in that instance, including developers. Try to be online when there is an update, for example, a client update, update the game, log in and do this method, a content update, for example. Devs are often in game at events etc.
You can always add Samhayne, he always has antenna's. From what I have found, moderators like Delphina, Airrie, and Gambatte will add-accept you. The only developer I know that accepts requests is Samhayne at this point.
You can always type In /tell (dev name) (message).

Thanks skel :)

Chickenrunnn
03-31-2012, 02:49 PM
First, look my thread and be sure you have sent a friend request to all those devs :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52451-D-THE-official-Devs-Profiles-Place-!-D

Then, look at ur friend list all the 5 min during week-end and at 8pm :).. You'll meet some for sure :D!

Cya!!

dugantale
03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
First, look my thread and be sure you have sent a friend request to all those devs :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52451-D-THE-official-Devs-Profiles-Place-!-D

Then, look at ur friend list all the 5 min during week-end and at 8pm :).. You'll meet some for sure :D!

Cya!!

Ty but what time zone r u im mountian.

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 06:36 PM
I'll help you Dugan!!

Not always true well maybe but you better have the whole worker ign list. Usually it's asommers. Or maybe it's just the system timed to say that at the exact time.