PDA

View Full Version : Rambo strikes back!!!

Hankomachos
03-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Attention Alterrans!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, cats and dogs, corrosive acid and even selenium gomezium; gather around, grab a snack, and listen up! You are about to witness the shocking, traumatizing transition from a clinically insane (and not to mention studly!) krazy bear, to a more placid, gentle panda.

Wait a minNUT, did I say placid??! Gentle??? What am I thinking? His face changed, not his personality! He's still the mentally unstable, sword wielding madman he always was... just a little more panda-like. :D

You must be asking yourself: "How did your face get changed?"
That is an excellent question.

It was just a normal day in Alterra; beggars were begging, friend requesters were requesting, people whom I never met were wishing to trade with me for no reason. I was choosing random places to go AFK, usually the bottom left wall of BaleFort. (entrance point of view)
When I un-afked, I was not in BaleFort. In fact, I was not in Alterra. I was in space. (yes, again) I was missing my crafted orlok set. Then I saw three animated pigs laughing and snorting at me. They were in some giant claw contraption. I yelled at them "GIVE ME MAH SWORD BACKKKK"
They continued to laugh, and started to fly off.

I looked at them, eyes blazing...
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/challenge-accepted.png

I had to go through many stages, for some reason there where blocks of different materials in my way: wood, stone, etc. Also, I had to deal with gravity issues too. Every time I killed a select amount of pigs, I'd advance to the next level. I did this for 60 long, hard and gruelling levels, and finally made it to the boss stage. Except the boss wasn't a pig, oh no; the pig was already dead, and yes, he had my sword! I grabbed my sword really fast, and looked up.
What I saw was something out of an action movie... it was the Rambo. He looked at me with ludicrous eyes, and bellowed
"I hear you've been attempting to vanquish my minions!!!!!!"
I denied it, but he knew I was lying.
"I am going to rearrange your face!"

And that he did. He wailed on me for a good few hours.
"Now that I have successfully rearranged your face, I'm sending you back to BaleFort so you can resume your AFK-ness."

This is Hank the epic friken stud who's clinically insane before his savage beating: http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/before.png
Apologies for the slightly translucent screenshot message.

After his beating,this is Hank the epic friken stud who's still clinically insane but not as in-yo-face-about-it:http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/AFTER.png

Thx for reading (you probably did not, so I suggest you do right now)
:)

Slcinuup
03-31-2012, 09:43 PM
Haha cool story

Piosidon
03-31-2012, 09:45 PM
So in short you got a face change

Paar
03-31-2012, 09:55 PM
Hank!!! We can be twins now!!!!!!!:D I am soooo proud of you , You Panda ;)

Late
03-31-2012, 10:01 PM
He's less "krazy" now

Elyseon
03-31-2012, 10:08 PM
Lol welcome mr elyseonjr :P

Sryyoulose
03-31-2012, 10:10 PM
You forgot to mention that 10 platinum magically disappeared!

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Sounds angry bird space related. Pigs, in space, gravity!

Cahaun
03-31-2012, 10:26 PM
Sounds angry bird space related. Pigs, in space, gravity!
60 lvls and he didn't tell us about the slingshot he acquired from some birds.

Conspiracy

Cahaun
03-31-2012, 10:53 PM

Hankomachos
04-01-2012, 01:42 AM
Lol welcome mr elyseonjr :P

It's an honour! =D

gotrocks420
04-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Lmao hanko thank you for the story you had me lol irl.

'friend requesters requesting, people ive never met asking me to trade with them....'

i knew it was gonna be good when i read that line. Lol.

Suentous PO
04-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Being a "less insane" Hank strikes me as a slightly less thermonuclear explosion. Im still gonna advise caution to any unfamiliar with the safe handling of volitile potentially lethal brainwaves to maintain a safe distance.
Also we must maitain vigilent watch least this missing craziness manifest itself in another alterra shattering sub-personality causing havoc to the unprepared masses.

Econodeath
04-02-2012, 10:04 AM
New face, but still my special furry!
Love ya Hank