PDA

View Full Version : Returning player

StayOnTop
11-13-2020, 11:10 AM
Hey all, just recently got back into the game. Stopped playing for 2 years maybe? Around that time haha. Whats new? Where's the new farming areas? Looting areas? Fast pve gains? I tried to look for some in forums but 2 years of news is a lot to catch up on. If someone can narrow it down for me I'd appreciate it :)
Ign: Exif

Tookyo
11-13-2020, 11:16 AM
New maps are festerfang and valley , u can farm with gold loot on vardans valley EVG or in festerfangs Deep Marsh , to farm Pve people usually do hauntlet : )

Regifter
11-13-2020, 11:17 AM
Hello! Welcome back! It's quite a lot to say but sure I'll narrow it down for u a bit. Maybe the rest I can show u in-game myself. :)
So the new Level Cap is 76, People farm gold now using goldloot gear(Think u know this cus u say u played 2 yrs ago which was I believe the timestamp of the release of awakens, goldloot included). There are new Arcane Pets, Weapons, Vanities and New Vanity slot (Wisps/Auras). People farm gold at endgame maps like Elite Vardan and Deep Marsh.

octavos
11-13-2020, 11:29 AM
Before you think of selling items look in traders market. High gold influx now so be careful

StayOnTop
11-13-2020, 11:33 AM
Thank you! <3