PDA

View Full Version : April fools

dugantale
04-01-2012, 08:40 AM
So I set up three rigs, one was the basic water hose sink trick hahaha, second was kinda new, take a glass lf water attach a string to it and then attach it to the inside of your fridge so wen they open it it goes every where, third was a basic trip wire XD

So I woke up and I see saran rap in the hall way, so I check my toilet, and my parents saran rap the toilet, they did that one to me last year..

If u have any easy to set up tricks please let me know cuz imma b at it all day ;)

RedRyder
04-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Woo third thread!

dugantale
04-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Woo third thread!

Haha :)

Artentreri
04-01-2012, 11:47 AM
This is horrible, do not repeat. Last year I busted a red marker on my stomach, then staggered into the kitchen. Heh, let's just say they didn't see it quite as funny as I did.

MrGoober
04-01-2012, 11:59 AM
This is horrible, do not repeat. Last year I busted a red marker on my stomach, then staggered into the kitchen. Heh, let's just say they didn't see it quite as funny as I did.

Lmao that's awesome.

dugantale
04-01-2012, 12:02 PM

Did dat last year XD