PDA

View Full Version : Pro Birdy

Deadbite
04-01-2012, 12:07 PM
I got realy bored farmin so i made a birdie and lvled it to 30. warbirds at 30 are just to easy IMO so i made it pure dex so far i have had a 2:1 kdr and go head to head with almost all dex bears. i kniow 30 isnt the best for pure dex birdies but this is my build

Stats: pure dex
Equips shivering talon wing and leather any lv 25 pink hat
Ring; and dmg and doge ring
Skill: max blast foucus evade and break 2 rot 1 ss repulse and blind

I am gonna level up but i might rmk this birdie if anyone has any suggestions post them bellow :)

~Ugotsnipeddd

birdmasta
04-01-2012, 12:09 PM
I got realy bored farmin so i made a birdie and lvled it to 30. warbirds at 30 are just to easy IMO so i made it pure dex so far i have had a 2:1 kdr and go head to head with almost all dex bears. i kniow 30 isnt the best for pure dex birdies but this is my build

Stats: pure dex
Equips shivering talon wing and leather any lv 25 pink hat
Ring; and dmg and doge ring
Skill: max blast foucus evade and break 2 rot 1 ss repulse and blind

I am gonna level up but i might rmk this birdie if anyone has any suggestions post them bellow :)

~Ugotsnipeddd

ooooo i had a guide on a dex bird lvl 32. I was like one of best because there was only 2 birdmasta(me) and albastyle

Apostel
04-02-2012, 06:37 AM
ooooo i had a guide on a dex bird lvl 32. I was like one of best because there was only 2 birdmasta(me) and albastyle

Unfortunally, warbird > dexbird (str birds have more hp / lack of hit is covered by focusbuff/ higher dodge, thats whyyou see not so many dexbirds around.