PDA

View Full Version : New idea for add in game ( stash , crafting )

Alexback
11-15-2020, 06:07 PM
Hi all and sts
It is possible for you to add in game
- more crafting slot ( up to 50 crafting slot )
- possible to stash 10k each item in inventory
It’s boring all time change alt
Ty

Encryptions
11-15-2020, 06:39 PM
Sir sts, inventory need more slots.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201115/0b60cf9bc1db295b4b493656a499f9b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Alexback
11-15-2020, 07:26 PM
+1
Ahah :,D #encryptions
So sts plz add more
- inventory slot
- crafting slot
- stack 10k each item in inventory x999 is not enought

Soniagurlz
11-15-2020, 07:28 PM
Hi all and sts
It is possible for you to add in game
- more crafting slot ( up to 50 crafting slot )
- possible to stash 10k each item in inventory
It’s boring all time change alt
TyYeahhh please... 6k cracked jewels to craft maybe 1year Will done lol

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
11-15-2020, 07:40 PM
There is no need for any more stash slots, if you need space, create new characters to store your stuff.
25 crafting slots are more than enough for our and game's current needs.

Alexback
11-15-2020, 07:52 PM
I have 40+ alt
Do not worry about me
But ty my friend xoxo

flashio
11-15-2020, 08:35 PM
Wrong section but +1 for more inventory slots, sadly been suggested several times and ppl always bring up the same reply "make extra character" I think ppl don't understand our point is that we DO know that we can make extra characters to stash items (alrdy have a bunch myself), the point is that we shouldnt need to create an extra character for the sole purpose of stashing since our man's inventory is full due to lack of space since it only has the miserable amount of 500slots.

Encryptions
11-15-2020, 11:06 PM
There is no need for any more stash slots, if you need space, create new characters to store your stuff.
25 crafting slots are more than enough for our and game's current needs.
-1Farm some end game maps once in a while and watch how quickly your inventory fills up.
1000 slots would be fine.

Archugejackmen
11-15-2020, 11:45 PM
Farm some end game maps once in a while and watch how quickly your inventory fills up.

I don’t know about you, but I heart all legend rarity and below items, and quick sell the rest. I never encounter a problem with having to deal with unnecessary items taking up space in my inventory. +1 for more crafting slots though

Encryptions
11-15-2020, 11:52 PM
I don’t know about you, but I heart all legend rarity and below items, and quick sell the rest. I never encounter a problem with having to deal with unnecessary items taking up space in my inventory. +1 for more crafting slots thoughI usually loot 400 items in 1 gates run or temple run. If I have 1000 slots I can run 2 times maybe 3 without the need of selling all. I keep my inv around 250 normally. Stash full 3 500/500 inv characters of stuff.

gilsooon
11-16-2020, 12:29 AM
What am i missing. Its easy to clear inventory now since we can delete all by each rarity why need for more slots

Spooked
11-16-2020, 02:57 AM
People saying “make alts”
If theres an easier solution by simply increasing slots, why should people be tied to making new accounts when everything is completely filled up by desired stuff?
“We dont need more slots” well maybe you dont, but dont start generalizing and acting like the voice of the people, give 1 strong counter argument why slots shouldnt be increased, the way i see it if a person is bound to start making alts accounts to store stuff then theres a fundamental problem.

Ckash
11-16-2020, 05:42 AM
+ 1

Will come in handy instantly.

Razererxx
11-16-2020, 06:12 AM
People saying “make alts”
If theres an easier solution by simply increasing slots, why should people be tied to making new accounts when everything is completely filled up by desired stuff?
“We dont need more slots” well maybe you dont, but dont start generalizing and acting like the voice of the people, give 1 strong counter argument why slots shouldnt be increased, the way i see it if a person is bound to start making alts accounts to store stuff then theres a fundamental problem.

True, increasing slots is just buff that cant hurt game in any way yet it can help players. I personally dont have problems with inventory but i dont see reason why not to increase it

Mythocrisis
11-16-2020, 06:36 AM
They will in time just like the gold cap rise..

gilsooon
11-16-2020, 06:55 AM
whutt? you guys have 500 significant stuffs excluding stash?

Oakmaiden
11-16-2020, 11:04 AM
The stash house itself needs adjusting. Instead of 250 total slots, categories like ourselves. 500 gears/chests. 500 craft inventory. 500 vanity. 500 housing ect.

Analytical
11-16-2020, 11:22 AM
whutt? you guys have 500 significant stuffs excluding stash?

Exactly the point lmao. I'm boldly guessing their real life house/room has just as much stuff they need a bigger house each time they move in.

Vrazicak
11-16-2020, 11:52 AM
Farm some end game maps once in a while and watch how quickly your inventory fills up.

Hahah good one, it takes 10 seconds to quick sell stuff, stop asking for unneccessary stuff.

Encryptions
11-16-2020, 11:53 AM
Hahah good one, it takes 10 seconds to quick sell stuff, stop asking for unneccessary stuff.Once you advance in this game and have the same issue don't come asking for inv increase then.

Kystone
11-16-2020, 12:57 PM
takes 10 seconds to liquidate everything, evg and temple isn't a valid argument, I've run both nonstop. although, it doesn't hurt to increase it, so +1

Gnarsito
11-16-2020, 01:12 PM
1000 inventory space and 500 stash would be fine if sts didn't make the stack items before, however seems like ppl still need for it so +1
But -1 to crafting slots, 25 are more than enough

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Vrazicak
11-16-2020, 04:52 PM
Once you advance in this game and have the same issue don't come asking for inv increase then.

Can you get your head out of your arse for 5 minutes and tell me how do you take up 500 slots of your inventory? All you need can be fitted in 100 inventory slots, it's not my fault you feel a need to have an unorganized inventory full of hoarded items.
The inventory system is good as it is, STS will know the best when to change it.
Have a good day.

Razererxx
11-16-2020, 04:59 PM
Can you get your head out of your arse for 5 minutes and tell me how do you take up 500 slots of your inventory? All you need can be fitted in 100 inventory slots, it's not my fault you feel a need to have an unorganized inventory full of hoarded items.
The inventory system is good as it is, STS will know the best when to change it.
Have a good day.

You can talk shet idc lol. But why do you think making more inv slots is bad idea? It isnt breaking game and you dont need to buy it. Just helps that small amount of players that maybe need it while still giving ability for others to get them

Encryptions
11-16-2020, 05:05 PM
Have a good day.Play the game and you will find out.
Buy some vanities that alone takes up 400 slots. Not counting the 200~ mystic sets I bought :). -I did tell people these were going to raise but no one listens to me Im just some moron.
Gears on warrior that takes like 35+ slots for me, others maybe less since they don't have all arcane weapons for war 6 different vests and 6 diff helms for mvs gold loot procs, 4 different rings buried haste 71 arc and gl same with pendants and artifacts 1 str 1mvs 1 gl 1 luck.
Then you got gears you wear for looks [para, collectibles, aura like 41 arc ring 54 arc pendant] or gears you loot in maps you tend to sell in the auction later like maus gears. Those alone is 1m free gold when sold in auc.
Making new characters is more expensive than buying slots. Its more igns used up. Its spending more time to go between characters losing items then asking Futumsh in the bugs section to help you find an item you lost.
Honestly I was more happy seeing them making that 999m gold cap than when I got 1 month off work fully paid for irl.

Spooked
11-16-2020, 05:07 PM
Have a good day.

I am not encryp, but i really like saving stuff that i personally thinks looks nice, aside from this i tend to keep items such as vanities and hoard them.
Add the hundreds of eggs from eggzavier, and all the misc chests picked up along the way progressing thru the game
If i was to make alts i would either have to pay several million for slots, or i have to make 20 alts.
This is so fundamentally broken, i still dont see any counter arguments as to why increasing the cap might be a bad idea, instead all i see people say is “well i dont need it so why should you” this is such a weird stance to take and honestly shows how selfish some people can be.
Again, i would be so happy if someone could give me a single reason why it can be bad to raise the inventory slot cap

Vrazicak
11-16-2020, 05:34 PM
Play the game and you will find out.
Buy some vanities that alone takes up 400 slots. Not counting the 200~ mystic sets I bought :). -I did tell people these were going to raise but no one listens to me Im just some moron.
Gears on warrior that takes like 35+ slots for me, others maybe less since they don't have all arcane weapons for war 6 different vests and 6 diff helms for mvs gold loot procs, 4 different rings buried haste 71 arc and gl same with pendants and artifacts 1 str 1mvs 1 gl 1 luck.
Then you got gears you wear for looks [para, collectibles, aura like 41 arc ring 54 arc pendant] or gears you loot in maps you tend to sell in the auction later like maus gears. Those alone is 1m free gold when sold in auc.
Making new characters is more expensive than buying slots. Its more igns used up. Its spending more time to go between characters losing items then asking Futumsh in the bugs section to help you find an item you lost.
Honestly I was more happy seeing them making that 999m gold cap than when I got 1 month off work fully paid for irl.

So basically, you do need more inventory cause you like hoarding stuff, to you, even 1k slots wouldn't help, it costs nothing to make a new alt, and I'm telling you again, you need 100 inventory slots MAX for needs of fluent and effecient gameplay.