Savestar
Simocampa
Sox / Plink
Spaethe
Spike
Uller
Zebw
Zrzj

We are a ragtag bunch of players who believe that we all gotta start somewhere. Hence, our guild welcomes all sorts of players, old and new, well-geared, and those that are still working on it.

We value respect, integrity, diligence, focus, dedication and teamwork. If all those are what you are looking for in a guild, then come on over. Join us, and we can all put on muscle & work on goals together.

Every organization can only thrive, if there are a certain set of rules. Here are ours:

Be Respectful.
No cursing or crude, inappropriate jokes in Guild Chat, the Guild Hall, or anywhere else.

No begging.
Begging is not tolerated. Help is generously shared in the guild, but we also believe in the value of diligence and hard work.

Be helpful.
Always be ready to be at your guildie's aid.

Merch, buying & selling
Trade messages can be posted in Guild Chat, but do not spam. Negotiations must also be done privately.

Borrowing & Lending
Such activities are strongly discouraged. Engage in these at your own risk, the guild will not be liable for any issues that may arise from this.

Be considerate.
Understand if help can't get to you right away. Try to sync your runs with guildies that share common goals with you. Be mindful of language, culture, timezone, age, and other demographical differences present in an international guild.

No blind invites.
When asking for help, state the map on Guild Chat or via pm.

Be communicative & participative.

Scammers are not welcome.
Any reports of scamming, in and out of the guild will warrant getting kicked, with no chance of getting invited back in.

No whining or sour-graping.
Guild events and contests are conceptualized, funded, and carried out by Guild Leaders. We try our very best to keep everyone engaged through activities that are done in the spirit of fun and camaraderie. Should you have constructive, and solution-oriented feedback, please send them via pm.

If you share our values and objectives towards building self-sufficient members while maintaining diversity and a sense of family; join us! We will be happy to have you.

Og kush
11-15-2020, 11:28 PM
Great job everyone

bouncingclowm
11-16-2020, 04:11 AM
The best guild I ever been since I played AL. Good job everyone

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Scll
11-17-2020, 05:31 AM
Wcb, and good luck!

Odwren
11-20-2020, 04:09 PM
THIS WEEKEND, WE FOCUS ON THOSE BELOW 76!

This contest requires pre-registration so that we can take a screenshot of your PVE kills and mark the beginning of your 24-hour timeframe.

Participants are given exactly 24 hours upon registration to run, whether individually, or teamed up with other participants so that you can help each other in the map, we leave it up to you.

You may receive help from level 76 guildies if they so choose. BUT remember that THEY will not get anything for helping you. Capped players will have their own contest eventually.

INCENTIVE
Each registered participant will be given a farming kit to motivate them to run. The farming kit includes:
5 - damage, damage reduction, luck, speed elixirs
3 - jewel elixirs for their class + 3 extra jewel elixirs of either diamond, chaos, nature, lightning, or water (they choose which 1)

At the end of their 24-hour period, a new screenshot will be taken of their PVE kills. We will wait until the time has elapsed for all registered participants before we tally the numbers.

Those with the most PVE kills amassed within the 24 hour period wins. There will be one winner per class (1 tank, 1 rogue, 1 mage).

PRIZES
1 shady and surge
1 superb jewel for their class

REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8pm / 20:00 Arlorian Time; AND CLOSES AT 4am Arlorian Time.

You may register with any officer who's on Discord or LINE; and begin running immediately after registering.

Check out Officer Bravy's Timestamping skillzzz: Level 1000https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/f14fc75cb9d0d9317bd97e718668df5c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/d57e08ee165523fcf510016ce063128b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/6ccd40bdac0b8616bb8df8b03d4b92e0.jpg

Odwren
12-05-2020, 08:09 PM
GUILD UPDATES:

- TC returns to the leaderboard at #22! This is fantastic, considering we started rebuilding in October, with only 3 semi-active members.

- As announced during the guild meeting, we will temporarily be closing off recruitment. This is so that we can focus on ensuring that the goals of our current members are progressively met. This will prime the guild so that we can all be ready to welcome and help more Arlorians in the very near future. Re-opening will be announced.

- Congratulations to the winners of the TELL AND SHOW Game, as well as the HOTBAR RAFFLE.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201206/de683bdd51124d1bbf1e57c7f98ff680.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201206/aaef429b5b060591d691ae57eab92ea3.jpg

yamamata
12-06-2020, 04:20 AM
Nice [emoji106]

Sent from my PGN528 using Tapatalk

Pridde
12-10-2020, 06:05 PM
Hi!
Not sure if you guys remember me, but I was in the guild before it originally got disbanded. I was a recruiter :) I’ve recently started playing again, and I was wondering if I could join you guys? My IGN is Pridde and I’ve already sent Odwren a friend request :)

Odwren
12-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Hi Pridde!

Of course, I remember you!

It's always great to hear from old friends. We hope that you won't mind waiting a bit for the guild to re-open our doors to recruitment. We have temporarily closed it so that we can effectively help our levelling folks, as well as our newly-capped ones to find their footing. But we have every intention of re-opening, most likely at the start of 2021.

I will definitely accept your friend request and message you once we resume recruitment to check whether you are still keen on re-joining. In the meantime, don't hesitate to join me in maps, if you happen to see me around. :)

Pridde
12-10-2020, 09:48 PM
Hi Pridde!

Of course, I remember you!

It's always great to hear from old friends. We hope that you won't mind waiting a bit for the guild to re-open our doors to recruitment. We have temporarily closed it so that we can effectively help our levelling folks, as well as our newly-capped ones to find their footing. But we have every intention of re-opening, most likely at the start of 2021.

I will definitely accept your friend request and message you once we resume recruitment to check whether you are still keen on re-joining. In the meantime, don't hesitate to join me in maps, if you happen to see me around. :)

Alright, no worries! See you in game! :>

Odwren
12-22-2020, 08:34 AM
TC HOLIDAY FESTIVITIES 2020

Dec. 23; 16:00 Arlorian Time
Dec 24; 6:00 Arlorian Time

Dress at your festive best, because a best-dressed Rogue, Warrior & Mage will be selected by a secret panel!

We will have Kraag Cannon Roulette for Elite Awakening Gems!

There will be a Hotbar Raffle!

We will have Trivia and other mini-games for Crafting Slot Kits & Eggs!

Most of all, we will celebrate all that we have accomplished in the last few months.

Happy Holidays!

Odwren
12-22-2020, 08:38 AM
TC HOLIDAY FESTIVITIES 2020

Taking timezones into consideration, we have prepared 2 schedules, so that members can attend at their convenience:
Dec. 23; 16:00 Arlorian Time
Dec 24; 6:00 Arlorian Time

•Dress at your festive best, because a best-dressed Rogue, Warrior & Mage will be selected by a secret panel! The winners will be rewarded, of course!

•We will have Kraag Cannon Roulette for Elite Awakening Gems!
(Total of 50 Elite Awakening Gems to be given away)

•There will be a Hotbar Raffle!
(10 Hotbars will be up for grabs)

•We will have Trivia and other mini-games for Crafting Slot Kits & Eggs!
(10 single crafting slot kits and an assortment of well-priced mythic eggs as prizes)

Most of all, we will celebrate all that we have accomplished in the last few months.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

ArcaneViking
12-22-2020, 12:26 PM
Whoo +1 to Collective

Odwren
12-28-2020, 07:50 PM
TC New Years Shebang:

Dress in your most flamboyant ensemble! We want colors, glitter, and over-all shinies! This is your chance to bring out your inner drag queen! We will award 1 mage, 1 rogue, 1 tank as best-dressed for the event. (PRIZE: Heroic Lemon & Lime)

BEE'S INVENTORY - This is a scavenger hunt of sorts. (PRIZES: 5x Single crafting slots)

OFFICER INTERVENTION - our officers seem to have had too much fun during the holidays. They are drunkenly scattered all around Arlor and need your help! (PRIZES: 5x 5-slot Crafting Kit)

10-Hotbar Raffle

December 30; 16:00 Arlor Time

Looking forward to having you all there!

Odwren
12-30-2020, 07:37 PM
Happy Holidays and a better 2021 for everyone!

From Our Tribe of Awesome Nabs [emoji16]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201231/6416c07de904ced5511559d25b467f64.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201231/91b3d1db5d0e04cae9dd3afa64383538.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201231/7264cc7ecf535a0c5e426d23da500750.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201231/89266f1ab400c2f991b428c5d6e917d5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201231/9fdb95b1c1ee0368f5c0a84130c6bbcc.jpg

Odwren
01-16-2021, 08:18 AM
*refer to the post below*

Odwren
01-16-2021, 08:20 AM
WHO KILLED NOVA? (A TC Exclusive Murder Mystery Game)

STORYLINE:

Nova is a reclusive person who makes a living finding and selling rare dragon eggs. She lives alone in a remote forest with her pet dragon. Her social circle comprises of her exclusive Dragon Enthusiasts Club.

Once a year, she hosts a gathering at her property. YOU are one of her colleagues from the Dragon Enthusiasts Club and you are invited to the party.

When you arrive at her house, you and your friends are in for a shock...

MECHANICS:

1. Form a party of 4.

2. Upon entering the premises, remain where you are.

3. Wait until the game facilitator announces that the property is open for exploration.

4. There will be 3 tiers of clues/questions that need to be solved. One unlocks the next.

5. Solving each tier comes with a prizes:

Solve 1 tier - 200k per person

Solve 2 tiers - 500k per person

Solve the mystery - 1M per person

6. You have 20minutes to solve the mystery.

7. Each individual only gets to go ONCE. If you go to the house while a mystery round is ongoing, you no longer get to participate.

8. Once you have had your turn, we earnestly ask that you do not tell other guildies who have yet to try it out what took place inside. If we suspect a leak, we will terminate the game.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210116/38617542af51bf95117bb304029e0ac9.jpg

Odwren
02-03-2021, 04:55 PM
GUILD SCAVENGER HUNT!!!

WHEN: Feb. 5, 13:00 Arlorian Time

We will be searching several locations. Each location hides a particular item. Once found, you will see that the item will be situated in, on, under, next to an object. Identify those objects correctly and win an easy million for each one.

Then as a collective, the names of those objects will be used to decipher a secret. Once successful, this unlocks a 10-hotbar raffle for the guild, as well as a Kraag Cannon Roulette for Elite Awakening Gems, to celebrate!

DON'T MISS THE FUN, THE LAUGHS, THE PRIZES! WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!

Odwren
02-19-2021, 08:37 AM
AMAZING AP RACE!

STARTS: Feb. 19, 15:00
ENDS : Feb. 20, 15:00

Check on the Achievements that you are closest to getting, and find guildies to run with!

Take a before and after screenshot of an Achievement you will be working on in the next 24 hours. Post it here or on our LINE Group or on our Discord.

Also let us know the names of the guildies you ran with/helped you. The name that pops up the most gets a prize too!

Get 25 crate keys for each Achievement.

Most helpful guildie gets 50 crate keys.

Note that the maximum that a player can get are 4x 25 crate keys.

Nem members who joined/will join after this announcement had been posted will not qualify to join in this event.

Goodluck and get running!

Odwren
04-24-2021, 01:36 AM
WHODUNNIT? (A TC Murder Mystery Game)

STORYLINE:
You are part of Alpha Sigma Phi, proudly referred to as ASP by you and your frat brothers. 10 of you live in the frat house. 6 founding members and 4 recruits, including yourself.

Here are the founding members and their quirky traits:

CORV - He's into the occult. He has built an alchemy den in the house and dabbles in necromancy. He is best friends with HAMM the frat leader. He is also the resident food guy, as he does all the cooking.

WIYAR & KH'WIR - They were immigrants from Urolnation. They are supposedly great buddies since childhood. They like to boast of their female conquests, and ensures that everyone knows of their lascivious escapades.

HUGZ - He is the gentle giant. The resident fatboi that loves food. He is never confrontational. His gruff looks hide a soft, if a bit cowardly, heart.

HAMM - Strong, dependable, responsible, a bit uptight. Boy wonder here is a source of awe for everyone. How he maintains harmony with such diversity in the brotherhood, has earned him the utmost respect of the group. He has a bit of a temper, but people have only ever seen it bubbling beneath the surface, because he quickly manages to quell it.

BLAZE - He's a low-key pyromaniac, and a raging Pothead. Where there are flames, there he would be, staring into it, mesmerized. Of course it may also be because he is high half the time.

To celebrate your arrival to the fraternity, you all decide to throw an epic party. You and the 3 other new guys were sent to buy liquor.

But when you got back, something felt very odd in the house...

MECHANICS:
1. Form a party of 4. Come to the frat house. Do not move on to other parts of the house until instructed.

2. You will be given 15 minutes to solve the crime.

3. Pay attention to the prompts of the narrator.

4. Solve all of the questions as a group and get 25 crate keys per person in the pt.

5. Once you have had your turn, you may not go again. DO NOT LEAK the details to those who have not tried. If we suspect a leak, we terminate the game.

PRIZES:

>PARTIALLY SOLVE THE QUESTIONS:
1 Hotbar per person

>FULLY SOLVE THE MURDER MYSTERY:
1 25-crate keys per person

>FASTEST GROUP TO SOLVE IT:
1 50-crate keys per person (on top of initial prize)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210424/65e575db4a38f03eb90bfc1c81cbd1ad.jpg

Anarchial
04-24-2021, 08:45 AM
Had an awesome time. Amazing event. Fun, interactive and witty.

Aldous
04-24-2021, 10:25 PM
Best guild ever!!!!!!!!! Wahu

Odwren
04-29-2021, 02:23 AM
GUILD UPDATES, AND RANDOM THOUGHTS OF A NAB GM...

There have been a lot of reasons to celebrate in TC that I haven't had the chance to share. Hence, this post.

I wish to begin by expressing how proud I am of the representation that TC has on the season-end Leaderboard. And the hard work, dedication and diligence by these folks are all their own. TC is simply lucky to have them. Here are our Hotshots:

Frustrate - Rogue
Jomud - Sorcerer
Arachnophobik - Warrior

Next, we can be proud of our considerable effort to engage members and get them comfortable about running together. The sense of community and brotherhood is continuously being upheld through various relevant event-related giveaways, as well as: Free Egg Runs, Free Altar Relic Runs, Free Points & Token Boosters to unlock Mausoleum Maps, and Don't Die Runs in M5 & M6. All of these are wonderfully paying off by giving everyone a sense of direction and purpose in the game, while strengthening the teamspirit as we create parallel goals that members can pursue alongside guildies.

There are more massive events with phenomenal prizes in the pipeline, as well as smaller ones too, utilizing the in-game feature. The guild has lots more to look forward to. And all these are made possible by the collective efforts and resources of the officers.

As wonderful as all of it has been, no guild experience is without roadblocks. And I thought I'd share some of my thoughts:

> People sometimes judge decisions without any context of the rationale and thought-process. Hence, communicate the details clearly.
> Sometimes, people may think they know better than you, and perhaps they do! But stay true to guild principles. Best to have them test their theories in their own guild.
> In the face of adversity, the guild will come together. This serves as assurance that as unorthodox as our approach may be, we are on the right track.
> Some people will gravitate towards a good controversy. Regardless of facts or basis.
> Most importantly: Keep taking a chance on people, despite the occassional hiccup.

Ok, now for the fun part, Pictures:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210429/8415b73f139500aefcade499a37d49ca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210429/c17f11c81727c0e2db59126c3061266b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210429/6a95f2ee87fb1686c3aa7d7d0ab32abc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210429/80360ff5ce66a0fb38e4f23bbf670119.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210429/417312cff18eb49ec6a301582362bdd3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210429/4030235db977ac5a58559653856862ee.jpg

Kharjojo
04-29-2021, 06:28 AM
Ty Bee for the efforts u continuously and generously put.
Glad to be part of the family, I wish you the very best in game but mostly in real life, because this is just a game and we're here to have fun and forget for some time the many problems and issues life's cooking.
Keep up the good work and "everything gonna be alright" :)

Roycedamagnet
04-29-2021, 06:41 AM
Glad to be a part of this wonderful guild ��

Odwren
05-01-2021, 11:12 AM
IRON TOON IS LIVE!!!

The Collective will embark in a week-long competition on different categories; testing will, grit, and drive, to determine who are THE IRON TOONS!

CATEGORY 1: Mob Kills
Must be done in the Elite Maps featured on the Kill Count Report found in Guild Castles. Vardan Valley and Deep Marsh Maps DO NOT COUNT.

Prizes for Top 5 (Regardless of class)
Rank 1 - 4 Hotbars, 50 crate keys
Rank 2 - 4 Hotbars, 25 crate keys
Rank 3 - 3 Hotbars, 25 crate keys
Rank 4 - 2 Hotbars, 25 crate keys
Rank 5 - 1 Hotbar, 25 crate keys

CATEGORY 2: Boss Kills
Must be done in the Elite Maps featured on the Kill Count Report found in Guild Castles. Vardan Valley and Deep Marsh Maps DO NOT COUNT.

Prizes for Top 5 (Regardless of class)
Rank 1 - 4 Hotbars, 50 crate keys
Rank 2 - 4 Hotbars, 25 crate keys
Rank 3 - 3 Hotbars, 25 crate keys
Rank 4 - 2 Hotbars, 25 crate keys
Rank 5 - 1 Hotbar, 25 crate keys

BONUS CATEGORY: Elusive Bosses
As you run various elite maps, you are bound to run into some of these. Points will be awarded depending on the number of guildies you were able to share the elusive boss with.
You must take a screenshot with the guildies in the map, BEFORE killing the boss. You must ALL have your names visible on the screenshot, as well as the Elusive Boss.

Top Hunter (regardless of class) gets 1 5-slot crafting kit

The scores from all the categories will be added. The most scores generated by a mage, a rogue and a warrior will show us who are THE IRON TOONS!

Prize: Yinshe per toon

GUIDELINES:

1. Register by submitting your screenshot of the Elite Kill Count Report, as well as your Adventuring Achievements to officers. This is so we can document the participants as well as time of registration to track when your 1 week mark ends.

Registration Begins May 2, 11:00 Arlor Time and ends May, 2, 23:00 Arlor Time.

2. Run any map of your choosing except Vardan Valley Maps & Deep Marsh. Lower level participants may stick to maps they are comfortable with.

3. Everytime you chance by an Elusive Boss, invite guildies and send a screenshot of you and the guildies, before you kill the boss. Send it to an officer. DO NOT DIRECTLY POST IT ON LINE OR DISCORD. This prevents competitors from gauging your progress.

4. People who already have 10k mob kills can still join. We will simply be adding the minimum number of mobs per map on your Boss Kills. The mob numbers that we will use as basis for each map will be shown in the list marked as APPENDIX A.

5. Officers will flag you on your final 24 hours, as well as final hour. This can happen on LINE, Discord or in-game.

6. Ensure to submit the final screenshots of your Elite Kill Count Report & Adventuring Achievements promptly by the time your week is up.

7. We will tally and announce the winner within 24 hours after the last participant finishes.

Good luck to everyone! Have fun!

P.S.
We are requesting for some of the Elite Runner Chests you will accumulate through this event, to be donated or sold for cheaper prices within the guild. The Jewel Elixirs in those chests will benefit newer players and will be given as part of the "Care Kit" for next Guild Events.

APPENDIX A

Brackenridge [Elite]
For every 4 Boss Points + 234 Mob Points

Ydra Forest [Elite]
For every 4 Boss Points + 213 Mob Points

Dead City [Elite]
For every 6 Boss Points + 495 Mob Points

Kraken Isles [Elite]
For every 5 Boss Points + 428 Mob Points

Nordr [Elite]
For every 5 Boss Points + 468 Mob Kills

Shuyal [Elite]
For every 5 Boss Points + 545 Mob Points

Tindirin [Elite]
For every 5 Boss Points + 536 Mob Points

Glintstone Caverns Elite]
For every 3 Boss Points + 392 Mob Points

Underhul [Elite]
*all small worms count*
For every 3 Boss Points + 370 Mob Points

Odwren
05-10-2021, 06:10 AM
WE ARE EXTREMELY PROUD to announce the results of the Iron Toon Guild Event!

But before anything else, let's all show appreciation for our officers who helped conceptualize, roll-out, moderate, tally, and even fund the event. This was no easy task, but we pulled through as a team! Thank you!

Now for the results...we were truly astounded by the hardwork and commitment that you all put into this event. The numbers you generated were staggering, to say the least!

First we wish to reward those who participated. Thank you for putting your hand up and making the effort to support Iron Toon. The following people will receive 1M Gold:

Groa
Mo
Opend
Illeo
Gao
Eni

Next are the Category Rankings...

BOSS CATEGORY RANKING:
1st - Employing (2638pts)
4 Hotbars, 50 Crate Keys

2nd - Yoasobi (2346pts)
4 Hotbars, 25 Crate Keys

3rd - Superzacky (1284pts)
3 Hotbars, 25 Crate Keys

4th - Secondbravy (1278pts)
2 Hotbars, 25 Crate Keys

5th - Airravat (1177pts)
1 Hotbar, 25 Crate Keys

MOB CATEGORY RANKING:
1st - Employing (325273pts)
4 Hotbars, 50 Crate Keys

2nd - Yoasobi (204053pts)
4 Hotbars, 25 Crate Keys

3rd - Secondbravy (175643pts)
3 Hotbars, 25 Crate Keys

4th - Superzacky (122474pts)
2 Hotbats, 25 Crate Keys

5th - Airravat (80735pts)
1 Hotbar, 25 Crate Keys

ELUSIVE HUNTER(s):
Employing 25pts
Idiedyou. 19pts
(Both will receive 5-slot Crafting Kits)

As we tallied the numbers for the over all Iron Toon winners, we felt that it was only right to add recognition to those who placed second, because the amount of work they put in was truly remarkable

IRON TOON SECOND PLACERS:
Superzacky 123762 (Total Points)
Secondbravy 102209 (Total Points)
(Both will get a HEROIC BEMINE)

And now, the BEASTS of TC who displayed dedication, committment, and grit! Our very own IRON TOONS!

Mage - Employing (327756 Total Points)
Rogue - Yoasobi (206446 Total Points)
Warrior - Mohdkhan (75066 Total Points)
(Each one will receive the coveted YINSHE!)

Congratulations and thank you very much, everyone. May we always carry the spirit of Iron Toon with us in everything we do!

The detailed report on the numbers will be posted on LINE & Discord.

See you all at the Guildhall for the awarding!
05-10-21; 12:00 Arlor Time
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210510/f0e4b654b6556d101aa92cd78a39d165.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210510/fbed4b98469fa265de3e41d2c9be868f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210510/14418e210ec13615e677806b0650716c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210510/9cd08ecf324ad08b13cd5c22997e350f.jpg

Aldous
05-10-2021, 07:40 AM
we are extremely proud to announce the results of the iron toon guild event!

But before anything else, let's all show appreciation for our officers who helped conceptualize, roll-out, moderate, tally, and even fund the event. This was no easy task, but we pulled through as a team! Thank you!

Now for the results...we were truly astounded by the hardwork and commitment that you all put into this event. The numbers you generated were staggering, to say the least!

First we wish to reward those who participated. Thank you for putting your hand up and making the effort to support iron toon. The following people will receive 1m gold:

Groa
mo
opend
illeo
gao
eni

next are the category rankings...

Boss category ranking:
1st - employing (2638pts)
4 hotbars, 50 crate keys

2nd - yoasobi (2346pts)
4 hotbars, 25 crate keys

3rd - superzacky (1284pts)
3 hotbars, 25 crate keys

4th - secondbravy (1278pts)
2 hotbars, 25 crate keys

5th - airravat (1177pts)
1 hotbar, 25 crate keys

mob category ranking:
1st - employing (325273pts)
4 hotbars, 50 crate keys

2nd - yoasobi (204053pts)
4 hotbars, 25 crate keys

3rd - secondbravy (175643pts)
3 hotbars, 25 crate keys

4th - superzacky (122474pts)
2 hotbats, 25 crate keys

5th - airravat (80735pts)
1 hotbar, 25 crate keys

elusive hunter(s):
Employing 25pts
idiedyou. 19pts
(both will receive 5-slot crafting kits)

as we tallied the numbers for the over all iron toon winners, we felt that it was only right to add recognition to those who placed second, because the amount of work they put in was truly remarkable

iron toon second placers:
Superzacky 123762 (total points)
secondbravy 102209 (total points)
(both will get a heroic bemine)

and now, the beasts of tc who displayed dedication, committment, and grit! Our very own iron toons!

Mage - employing (327756 total points)
rogue - yoasobi (206446 total points)
warrior - mohdkhan (75066 total points)
(each one will receive the coveted yinshe!)

congratulations and thank you very much, everyone. May we always carry the spirit of iron toon with us in everything we do!

The detailed report on the numbers will be posted on line & discord.

See you all at the guildhall for the awarding!
05-10-21; 12:00 arlor time
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210510/f0e4b654b6556d101aa92cd78a39d165.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210510/fbed4b98469fa265de3e41d2c9be868f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210510/14418e210ec13615e677806b0650716c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210510/9cd08ecf324ad08b13cd5c22997e350f.jpg

congratulations iron toons!!!!

Roycedamagnet
05-10-2021, 07:54 AM
Thank you to the amazing GM and team of officers for successfully pulling off this week-long event. Congratulations to the winners, ya insane freaks! The results were truly overwhelming and everyone involved must be proud!!! Go TC!!!

Anarchial
05-10-2021, 08:13 AM
An amazing event and an amazing display of grit and hardwork by all participants. Truly astounding results and hidden gems were revealed.
Definitely cannot overlook the efforts put in by GM and all officers to help each and everyone during this event.
Amazing work everyone, simply amazing.

yoasobi
05-10-2021, 09:37 AM
gg no re! XD

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Odwren
05-19-2021, 03:56 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

We know that you are all just waiting for the House Party Event to start in-game.

We have prepared some Trivia Mini-Games to add to the goodies that Blotto will drop!

Watch out for an officer to shout out on the guildchat to hop into somebody's house. When you see it, jump up and go! Should we be short of 20 people, you can call your friends from other guilds in and they shall be part of the Trivia game too!

And because we constantly aim to engage everyone in the guild, we will be having YET ANOTHER TC-Exclusive Event very soon!

With Glowstik(s), Heroic Tadhep(s), 50-Crate keys and Noble Jewels as prizes.

It will be called...
NO TOON LEFT BEHIND!

Details will be released this weekend.

Odwren
05-21-2021, 10:23 PM
As promised, we never rest too long on our laurels at TC! So while House Parties, Games, and Giveaways are in full swing, we have yet another thing to look forward to next weekend!

NO TOON LEFT BEHIND
(Goes LIVE on May 27, 12:00 Arlor Time)

For this Guild Event, we shall take over The Mausoleum!

Run with as many different guildies as possible. The more different names you have on your list PER DAY, the higher the multiplier for your Boss Kills - this becomes your score.

e.g.
DAY 1
>Jay does 3 runs with:
Guildie A
Guildie B
Guildie C
(Sends screenshot to Designated Officer)

>Jay does 3 runs with:
Guildie D
Guildie E
Guildie A
(Sends screenshot to Designated Officer)

>Jay does 5 runs with:
Guildie B
Guildie C
Guildie E
(No need for screenshots)

Hence, if Jay does the same for 2 days in a row, and Jay killed a total of 100 Mauso Bosses...

And he ran with the following:
Guildie A
Guildie B
Guildie C
Guildie D
Guildie E

Jay's score will be 100 x ( x 2)

PRIZES:

Highest scoring Mage, Rogue & Tank wins a GLOWSTIK

2ND Place Toons win a HEROIC TADHEP

3RD Place Toons win
1x 50-Crate Keys
1 Noble Jewel for their class

Those who won't rank will get participation gifts.

MECHANICS:

1. Wait for the announcement as to when the registration will be. Registration will be via LINE or Discord, as usual.

2. Register with an Officer by sending a screenshot of your Mausoleum Boss Kills Report (found in Guild Castles). The Officer will take note of the time of registration. Once registered, you may start running even with unregistered guildies, but we might as well encourage everyone to register. [emoji4]

3. The Officer you registered with MUST be the same Officer you will send your daily set of screenshots to. This is for easy compilation of proofs and tallying of scores.

4. To prevent screenshot recycling, the daily screenshots must show the daily KEYWORD on the chat box (please ensure to follow the SAMPLE FORMAT, pic attached). This daily KEYWORD will be announced on the MOTD.

5. Final screenshots of the Mausoleum Boss Kills Report must be turned in before your time lapses. We will send periodic reminders prior to your respective times being over.

Haven't unlocked Mausoleum 5 & 6 but want to join the fun? Talk to me or an officer and we will sort you out. [emoji4]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210522/5a4420f8d28ad7307e0ad62e7412e4a6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210522/cd6c6345f8b7b73bce0069c207860d38.jpg

Odwren
05-23-2021, 06:49 AM
Some House Party & TC Mini-Games & Giveaways Mayhem!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210523/b54e51d529b3e7d5179a6630319a6205.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210523/6abbbb868cf1a53f2b8ddc04391f948d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210523/6c1cf9fdd9e994cf101d855fefb41f66.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210523/b89a368862eca86fa1c8f3b29e34c280.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210523/1825f5291aa490ee7c1d226cbc5ae0ee.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210524/c0fbc29571486437fe477c622e32dafe.jpg

Spooked
05-25-2021, 05:09 AM
Im in no way affiliated to this guild but looking at the contests being held i can tell these leaders really care. Goodjob!

Odwren
05-25-2021, 09:58 AM
Im in no way affiliated to this guild but looking at the contests being held i can tell these leaders really care. Goodjob!

Honored by your appreciation, sir! 😊

Odwren
05-25-2021, 10:00 AM
NO TOON LEFT BEHIND REGISTRATION DETAILS

May 27, Thursday, 12:00 - 24:00 Arlor

Submit your Mauso Boss Kill Count Report to ANY Officer. You will be then given the KEYWORD for that day. You may start running with any and all eligible guildies immediately.

A list will be published on LINE & Discord showing all who registered, and the officer that has been designated to collate your screenshots. Make sure to submit to the officer assigned to you moving forward.

KEYWORD for the day will be published on the MOTD within the first couple of hours the following day, based on Arlor Time. We will note the time that the new keyword was posted. You may continue to use the old keyword before then.

You may submit your subsequent screenshots before you log off for the day. Don't let it pile up, because it makes it harder for officers to collate. Send them via pm on LINE or Discord.

Although competition is a healthy thing, let's not forget the greater objective of this Guild Event. As the title states, we want to ensure that we make progress as a team. Regardless of level, wealth, gear, expertise, power or speed. If we come out more confident about running together and being able to adapt our playing style to different guildies, then we all collectively win!

Roycedamagnet
05-27-2021, 08:11 AM
Yaayy time to farm deaths! Good luck to everyone participating :D

yoasobi
05-27-2021, 08:13 AM
let's gooo!

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Odwren
05-27-2021, 08:41 AM
Yaayy time to farm deaths! Good luck to everyone participating :D

Deaths build character. Teehee ��

Enraged
05-27-2021, 09:16 AM
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got NO TOONS LEFT BEHIIIIIND ~

Guess that song reference and you'll get 50k gold from me peewoop! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Odwren
05-27-2021, 09:50 AM
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got NO TOONS LEFT BEHIIIIIND ~

Guess that song reference and you'll get 50k gold from me peewoop! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Ariana Grande! No Tears Left To Cry!
I win! I win! ��

Odwren
05-30-2021, 06:16 AM
NO TOON LEFT BEHIND

The mausoleum questline is among the more intimidating aspects to the game. And so we wanted to provide the platform to raise awareness and confidence in our guildies, as well as to establish the fact that we have a lot of peers in the guild that we can pursue our mauso goals with.

And in true TC fashion, we wanted to provide rewards that are useful and relevant in enhancing guildies' gaming experience.

And now, we are happy to announce the results!

Thank you to the following for being part of the contest:
(RECEIVES 25-CRATE KEYS)

Dragonslayss
Survir
Gdorichg
Hydradynamo

Next is the ranking per class...

3rd wins 50-cratekeys & nob jewel
2nd wins Heroic Tadhep
1st wins Glowstick

MAGE
3RD - Ghoulslag
2ND - Savestar 285pts
1ST - Employing 1421pts

ROGUE
3RD - Lordevil 1118pts
2ND - Airravat 1175pts
1ST - Fdsr 3192pts

WARRIOR
3RD - Topfile 435pts
2ND - Yoasobi 928pts
1ST - Mohdkhan 960pts

Once more, my heartfelt thanks to the officers who go above-and-beyond, to be able to see these guild events through.

Well done, everyone!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210530/b173e89d69199c5e02c107abae3cbf02.jpg

Anarchial
05-30-2021, 09:30 AM
Amazing event and amazing performance by everyone.
At first I was skeptical whether people will really step up or not. But boy was I proven wrong.
All guildies did an exemplary job. Well deserved winners.

And ofcourse a deserved thanks to Odwren and all other officers for organizing this event.

Odwren
05-31-2021, 07:11 AM
What I found to be even more amazing is the readiness and willingness of even the non-registered guildies to support the NTLB runners by joining them in their Mauso runs.

Furthermore, the camaraderie among the runners. Even as they compete, they boost each other by sharing M6 when they have open slots. That wasn't something we stipulated in the mechanics, but these amazing guys did it anyway. [emoji173]

Uikuha
05-31-2021, 09:58 AM
Glad to see the old guild still around :D. I wonder if your guild currently open for recruitment? I will add you in-game :)

Aldous
05-31-2021, 10:59 AM
Glad to see the old guild still around :D. I wonder if your guild currently open for recruitment? I will add you in-game :)I remember you!!! You're one of them party animals during Blotto. I'm not Bee, but yes recruiting is open for new folks [emoji16] Looking forward to see you in the guild!

Uikuha
05-31-2021, 12:03 PM
I remember you!!! You're one of them party animals during Blotto teehee! I'm not Bee, but yes recruiting is open for new folks [emoji16] Looking forward to see you in the guild!

Ah ya, that Blotto party was fun! I just played this game again for 2 weeks after getting a break long years ago. Lots of new things for me :D

Odwren
06-01-2021, 12:06 AM
MINI-CONTEST, just coz we are extra. [emoji12]

Create a Title and write a Blurb for what's on my TV. [emoji4]

Send your entries via house mail. The officers will pick the best 3.

Winners will get 50 crate keys.

Mail cut-off will be tomorrow, 12:00 Arlor Time.

Check out this example:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210601/a4c181b255ec7b06dda68850864ce81e.jpg

Odwren
06-03-2021, 06:09 PM
Lotsa creative entries for the Mini-contest!

Reading them all was fun and entertaining. Thank you to all who particupated. You all get a HOTBAR. Please ping me when u see me in game.

And congratulations to the 3 crowd favorites:

Gdorichg
Idiedyou
Yoasobi

Enjoy your 50-crate keys!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210603/715a7ee0ad81191c3ea78dbd0be8c507.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210603/27e37431fd23285e3ef8459a72a7f0f2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210603/1066615a2cd1a90bd303015a93cea723.jpg

Odwren
06-05-2021, 09:04 AM
5 more days to go for the Gauntlet Event and we know you are all bored out of your wits!

Hence, TC will be having ALT-LOVE WEEK!

This guild event is so that our alts in the guild can get some action too! Main toons with less than 20k Achievement Points are also welcome to join.

Some revisions:
A MINIMUM LEVEL REQUIREMENT (Level 38) will be imposed so as to prevent the creation of new alts just for the purpose of this event. Recruitment is also closed, effective today, until registration is done.

HOW IT WORKS:

Register by submitting a screenshot of the Achievements you will target for the duration of the contest. Don't send us all of your missing achievements unless u plan on working for all of them. Strategize, think of what will be doable for you.

At the end of the contest period, send a screenshot of the Achievements u succeed in getting, as well as the killcount report to match those Achievements.

POINTS SYSTEM:

Boss Achievements(singles)- 5pts
1k Mob Kills Achievement- 10pts
5k Mob Kills Achievement- 15pts
10k Mob Kills Achievement- 20pts
100 Boss Kills Achievement-20pts
500 Boss Kills Achievement-30pts
1k Boss Kills Achievement- 40pts

Planar Arena Achievements count as singles- 5pts each
Challenger- 20pts

PRIZES:
Top scoring Mage, Rogue, Tank wins a HEROIC FATIMA each!

2nd place toons win an AIRSHIP LOCATION PACK each

3rd place toons win a CITY LOCATION PACK each

Teaming up with guildies, registered or not, are welcomed and encouraged!

Watch out for announcements on when the registration will be!

Screenshots for those on LINE will be submitted to BEE

Screenshots for those on DISCORD will be submitted to BRAVY

FarmingHard
06-11-2021, 09:38 AM
Cool guild!!!

BaronB
06-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Love seeing the different and creative events you coming out with Bee! Amazing work!

GG The Collective ^.^

1 <3

Odwren
06-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Love seeing the different and creative events you coming out with Bee! Amazing work!

GG The Collective ^.^

1 <3Such a thrill, getting noticed by the Big Kahuna of one of the Top Guilds!

The affirmation is much appreciated, Baron! [emoji173]

Odwren
06-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Proud and grateful and humbled by the amazing people in the guild.

Here are but a few, but since they are all rocking their matching Gauntlet Banners, they get the spotlight:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210611/ced1acfdfe8b6cf72f55d10b0a897308.jpg

Odwren
06-20-2021, 07:40 AM
FASTEST LEGENDARY SOLOS!

For 3 days, you may have as many tries as you want to generate your fastest timed run in Elite Lost Mages' Mines (Dead City Arcanum Map).

No registration required!

Here's what you need to do:
1. You must only be wearing legendary gear. No speed sets and no vanities are to be worn during the run. No elixirs either.
2. An officer must be in the map, only as an observer, to ensure compliance.
3. Take a screenshot of the time when you complete the map. Choose your best result and post on LINE or Discord. Only 1 entry pls.

No officer in game at the time that you wish to run? Easy! Just holler on LINE or Discord!

Fastest entry per class wins a City Location!

Odwren
06-24-2021, 01:54 AM
The “FASTEST LEGENDARY SOLO” Event has come to an end! Big thanks to all the participants that tried so hard, it was great seeing everyone improve their times little by little.

Now, our winners for this event:

Mage: Employing - 26s 142ms
Warrior: Ariezanxz - 25s 646ms
Rogue: Emmyle - 24s 635ms

You can pick up your City Location from Bravy.

Everyone else who participated will get Hotbars from me.

Odwren
06-24-2021, 02:20 AM
FASTEST LEGENDARY SOLOS!
Planar Arena Edition

For 3 days, you may have as many tries as you want to generate your fastest timed run in Planar Arena!

No registration required!

Here's what you need to do:
1. You must only be wearing legendary gear. No speed sets and no vanities are to be worn during the run. No elixirs either.
2. An officer must be in the map, only as an observer, to ensure compliance.
3. Take a screenshot of the time when you complete the map. Choose your best result and post on LINE or Discord. Only 1 entry pls.

No officer in game at the time that you wish to run? Easy! Just holler on LINE or Discord!

Fastest entry per class wins an Airship Location!

Odwren
06-27-2021, 09:53 AM
Another "FASTEST LEGENDARY SOLO“ has come to an end. We hope you enjoyed your time in the Planar Arena and maybe got some new Achievements in the process!

The fastest player of each class receives an Airship location! Those people are:

Warrior: Ariezanxz - 1m 39s
Mage: Employing - 1m 27s
Rogue: Enqene - 1m 19s

You can pick it up from Blood

Everyone else that submitted their time gets a Hotbar from Bee tomorrow.

Great work as usual, everyone! Don’t forget to thank the officers who took time out of their day to monitor your runs ;)

Odwren
06-28-2021, 12:45 PM
ATTENTION ALL RECRUITERS!

TC will be going on a recruitment campaign for the entire month of July!

No level requirement, no AP requirement.

However, flag an officer everytime you recruit someone so we can take note of it. This is just so we can keep track of your recruits.

WHY?
Because the recruiter with the most number of quality recruits that remains in the guild by the end of August, will receive a GANGSTER'S HIDEOUT AND 1 LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE!

WHAT QUALIFIES AS QUALITY RECRUITS?
Active, diligent, engages with guildies, respectful, follows the rules.

Only ONE recruiter shall emerge as the victor!

We may give consolation gifts should it be deserved.

And hey, if we see that you all actively look after your recruits, you MAY ALSO BECOME AN OFFICER!

Odwren
07-14-2021, 07:54 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT!

For the next 3 days, y'all may run on pre-selected maps (HAUNTLET, SOMBERHOLT, FESTERFANG, VARDAN), but the tally will be on total kills, using the in-game tool.

Top Scorer: Gets a Glowstik Egg

Tier 2 Rewards: Those within 5k of the top score will get a Werewigger Egg.

Tier 3 Rewards: Those within 10k of the top score will get 25 Crate Keys

The rest within 15k of the top score will get a Hotbar!

Grab some FREE Gold Elite Runner Chests from BEE to get some xp elixirs and jewel elixirs to use on your runs!

Anarchial
07-15-2021, 04:43 AM
Woot woot. Events and rewards

Aldous
07-16-2021, 02:19 PM
For our weekly top hits, I dedicate this song to Iordevil, Groazekui, Asifiuafen!

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Odwren
07-16-2021, 02:21 PM
Song of the week:Lmao!

Do da rick-roll! [emoji38]

Odwren
07-17-2021, 07:31 AM
MOB KILL CONTEST:

We saw how hard the contenders worked and we wanted to ensure that the efforts are rewarded. Hence we made some changes to the rewards mechanics to ensure that more of the runners become eligible for prizes.

TOPSCORER(s) - GLOWSTIK
Celo - 81823
Fdsr - 81495

TIER 2 - WEREWIGER + 25 KEYS
Employing - 55973
Lordevil - 55676
Asifiuafen - 50463

TIER 3 - WEREWIGER
Groa - 41455
Abcegg - 40004

TIER 4 - 25 CRATE KEYS
layes - 15366
Darksum - 13127
Coffilippines - 14281
Ariezanxz - 12343
Coaffin - 13891
Forgots - 11369
Shedrix - 11285
Abahbandrek - 10694
Zebw - 10259
Sox - 10179
Nohjwettam - 10589

TIER 5 - HOTBAR
Pzmj - 9591

Congratulations and thank you, everyone!

Aldous
07-17-2021, 09:12 AM
Congratulations to another successful guild event!!!!

1ST GUILD ASSEMBLY

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210717/4d1263f6013b992e99a92442aaa6152f.jpg

2ND GUILD ASSEMBLY

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210717/7b596292b40e39be022c5fab3fffb177.jpg

SOME MORE CHAOS!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210717/9db8ada9366e5c6fef0f4325bae8e3d6.jpg

WELCOME TO ALL NEW RECRUITS! LOOKING FORWARD TO A FRUITFUL JOURNEY WITH ALL OF YOU [emoji173]

Odwren
08-04-2021, 11:36 PM
BREAKING THROUGH AT TOP 10!

Our advocacy in TC have always been equal opportunity, even for the littlest toons, hence our no-level requirement mandate in recruiting. We invest time, effort, resources, and committment in helping players grow - from daily quests, achievements, to amazingly lucrative guild events.

We have taken on massive losses by taking chances on the wrong people. But we soldier on because we believe that this is how you find real gems. And we have gained a nice line-up of wonderful folks, a hodge-podge of accomplished players and those just finding their footing. And I am grateful and proud of each and every one of them.

Onwards, TC!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210805/614923ecc146ea0774680d559331ff70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

iamjaydeepjethva
08-05-2021, 03:32 AM

Our advocacy in TC have always been equal opportunity, even for the littlest toons, hence our no-level requirement mandate in recruiting. We invest time, effort, resources, and committment in helping players grow - from daily quests, achievements, to amazingly lucrative guild events.

We have taken on massive losses by taking chances on the wrong people. But we soldier on because we believe that this is how you find real gems. And we have gained a nice line-up of wonderful folks, a hodge-podge of accomplished players and those just finding their footing. And I am grateful and proud of each and every one of them.

Onwards, TC!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210805/614923ecc146ea0774680d559331ff70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkEvery little step we had taken together are reflecting now. Proud to be in TC. Congratulations to all the TC members and officers, and ofcourse Bee. Great work and effort [emoji106][emoji322][emoji3060] Looking forward to go more higher rank.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Aldous
08-05-2021, 05:22 AM

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkWoooot! the fun has just begun. TC rise to the top!

Here's a song to all our beloved nablings:

https://youtu.be/Jwgf3wmiA04

Friendly reminder to all the leeches, haters, and deserters:

Nobody can drag us down [emoji6]

Odwren
08-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Woooot! the fun has just begun. TC rise to the top!

Here's a song to all our beloved nablings:

https://youtu.be/Jwgf3wmiA04

Friendly reminder to all the leeches, haters, and deserters:

Nobody can drag us down [emoji6]Preach!

Anarchial
08-05-2021, 07:40 AM
Amazing journey. I am proud to be a part of this guild. And to see the guild in top 10 is such an amazing feeling.
Kudos to all the guildies, officers, gm alike who always stuck with us to help achieve this.

Aldous
08-05-2021, 12:49 PM
Oh my gawsh

Aldous
08-05-2021, 12:55 PM
Oh my gawshBeen meaning to quote you, but tapatalk is acting hella weird lately lol
Amazing journey. I am proud to be a part of this guild. And to see the guild in top 10 is such an amazing feeling.
Kudos to all the guildies, officers, gm alike who always stuck with us to help achieve this.Anyway +1111111111

I hope you find your Loquin kekw

Odwren
08-05-2021, 12:57 PM
Hello, TC!

To celebrate our little victory (and Spike and Jay's recent birthdays), we bring you:

ELITE ASSASSINS

This guild event runs for 3 days. Watch out for announcements on when registration starts.

Players get to decide which one to sign up for between 2 categories:

MOB SLAYER- only those with less than 10k mob kills on majority of the elite maps can qualify.

BOSS KILLER - those running for mobs will not be included in the Boss kill ranking.

BONUS POINTS:
If you get an Achievement from your killing spree, you get additional points
100 Boss +20pts
5kMobs +50pts
500 Boss +50pts
10kMobs +100pts
1k Boss +100pts

PRIZES:
1st - 10M GOLD
2nd - 8M GOLD
3rd - 5M GOLD
4th & 5th will also get proportionate Gold Rewards, PROVIDED THAT: they are within an acceptable points gap from the 3rd spot. We will announce this on the last day of the event, with ample time for a mad dash to make rank!

*Same prizes apply for both categories, regardless of class.

MECHANICS:
1. Decide on which category is most strategic for where you are at on your Elite Kills.

2. Register by sending an officer a screenshot of your Elite Kill Count Report (found in Guild Castles). You can do this via LINE or Discord. Officers will take note of the time.

3. Run your little thumbs to the bone.

4. Submit a screenshot of your Elite Killcount Report before your time is up (this would depend on the time of your registration).

5. Points will be tallied after the last player finishes. Winners will be announced within 24 hours from that point.

Odwren
08-06-2021, 12:04 PM
TO CLARIFY POINTS MECHANICS:

Player X registered with 2k mob kills.

Player X ended with 6k mob kills.

6k - 2k = 4000 points +50 bonus points for 5k mob achievement

*Same principle applies for the Boss Killer Category

Should anyone need any further clarification, don't hesitate to ask! [emoji4]

Odwren
08-10-2021, 08:08 PM
ELITE ASSASSINS WINNERS!

It's important that guild events are met with enthusiasm and willingness because that fuels us to deliver more of it to provide guildies an opportunity to showcase their capabilities and potentially earn some resources.

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the competition. They all get a HOTBAR:

GOLDENHAKI
NEPTUNUZ
EXTELL
ASIFI
WILDINFERNO
ARIE
ABAHBANDREK
YOIMIYA
LORDEVIL

Now, we wish to recognize those who put in exemplary effort towards the event and generated some phenomenal results!

MOB SLAYERS
Because of the amazing turn out in the scores, we have decided to reward 2 PLAYERS on the Top spot:

1. Abcegg - 74257 (10m)
Honeydream - 70943
(10m)
2. Zebw - 41535 (8m)
3. Savestar - 38828 (5m)
4. Coffilippines-26544(3m)
5. Gymnix - 21455 (2m)

BOSS KILLERS
1. Employing - 3916 (10m)
2. Celo - 1087 (8m)
3. Mohd - 636 (5m)
4. Gawsh - 521 (3m)
5. Groa - 238 (2m)

Thank you to the wonderful people who sponsored this guild event:
AIRRAVAT
BLOOD
SPIKE
HOX
BEE

Congratulations, everyone!

Claim your prizes from BEE.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210811/056957de97942957fffae3de841595d0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210811/6a8b19b955e195ed7c636b80fb93ca9c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210811/2c94ff0edda5987b4745a2be02918078.jpg

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
08-10-2021, 09:15 PM
Huge Achievement points earned!!

Aldous
08-10-2021, 09:30 PM
ELITE ASSASSINS WINNERS!

It's important that guild events are met with enthusiasm and willingness because that fuels us to deliver more of it to provide guildies an opportunity to showcase their capabilities and potentially earn some resources.

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the competition. They all get a HOTBAR:

GOLDENHAKI
NEPTUNUZ
EXTELL
ASIFI
WILDINFERNO
ARIE
ABAHBANDREK
YOIMIYA
LORDEVIL

Now, we wish to recognize those who put in exemplary effort towards the event and generated some phenomenal results!

MOB SLAYERS
Because of the amazing turn out in the scores, we have decided to reward 2 PLAYERS on the Top spot:

1. Abcegg - 74257 (10m)
Honeydream - 70943
(10m)
2. Zebw - 41535 (8m)
3. Savestar - 38828 (5m)
4. Coffilippines-26544(3m)
5. Gymnix - 21455 (2m)

BOSS KILLERS
1. Employing - 3916 (10m)
2. Celo - 1087 (8m)
3. Mohd - 636 (5m)
4. Gawsh - 521 (3m)
5. Groa - 238 (2m)

Thank you to the wonderful people who sponsored this guild event:
AIRRAVAT
BLOOD
SPIKE
HOX
BEE

Congratulations, everyone!

Claim your prizes from BEE.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210811/056957de97942957fffae3de841595d0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210811/6a8b19b955e195ed7c636b80fb93ca9c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210811/2c94ff0edda5987b4745a2be02918078.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkWoah, these numbers are incredible!

Congratulations to all the winners and participants!!!! Well deserved.

Anarchial
08-11-2021, 04:21 AM
Just monster numbers and results. I can't even begin to imagine. Gawsh

Edited: Oh special thanks to the sponsors <3

Aldous
08-11-2021, 04:51 AM
80th reply wooot! Sorry, my OCD can't help it [emoji1787]

Productive week TC <3

Aldous
08-18-2021, 01:38 PM
CONGRATULATIONS <The Collective> FOR ADVANCING TO TOP 9!!!

Can you believe it??? Few months ago, this milestone seems like a dream to all of us and yet here we are, getting stronger day by day! The Collective is a solid proof that underdogs can become champions as long as we persevere and continue to uphold our core values even in difficult times. We may have a lot of differences but we don't let these disparities get in the way of our goals and for this will I forever be grateful to all of you. May we all continue to spread this legacy together as one guild, sharing one love.

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank Bee, my co-officers/former co-officers for the never-ending support and sacrifices you all made out of love for the guild. We wouldn't be in this place if it wasn't for all of you. Our community is thriving because of your shared efforts to achieve greatness, for that reason alone, I am deeply indebted ❤ Whether you remain in guild or not, always remember that you will always have a special place in TC's heart.

May we be the salt and light to all those who are lost and guide them to the path of greatness.

As always, TC rise to the top!

Odwren
08-18-2021, 06:34 PM
CONGRATULATIONS <The Collective> FOR ADVANCING TO TOP 9!!!

Can you believe it??? Few months ago, this milestone seems like a dream to all of us and yet here we are, getting stronger day by day! The Collective is a solid proof that underdogs can become champions as long as we persevere and continue to uphold our core values even in difficult times. We may have a lot of differences but we don't let these disparities get in the way of our goals and for this will I forever be grateful to all of you. May we all continue to spread this legacy together as one guild, sharing one love.

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank Bee, my co-officers/former co-officers for the never-ending support and sacrifices you all made out of love for the guild. We wouldn't be in this place if it wasn't for all of you. Our community is thriving because of your shared efforts to achieve greatness, for that reason alone, I am deeply indebted [emoji173] Whether you remain in guild or not, always remember that you will always have a special place in TC's heart.

May we be the salt and light to all those who are lost and guide them to the path of greatness.

As always, TC rise to the top!

236223Very eloquently put! [emoji173]

Odwren
08-22-2021, 12:26 AM
MILK THE MONSTERS

Hello TC! Once more, we present you an opportunity to improve your gaming experience.

We are putting a spin on the Monster Event happening in game. This is to be a 3-day mob-kill event, on the following maps:
Elite Dead City
Elite Kraken Isles
Elite Forgotten Citadel
Mausoleum

THE TWIST:
Run with guildies and take a screenshot everytime you run with a new guildie. Send the screenshot to Bee on LINE, and to Bravy on Discord. We will count the different names u ran with for the day, for the duration of the event. The total count will serve as a multiplier for your kill score as reflected on the in-game tool.

NOTE THAT:
1 guildie counts as 1 multiplier PER DAY, regardless of which of the featured maps you ran with them on or how many times you ran with them for the day. So run with as many guildies as you can!

We will prevent screenshot recycling by requiring your screenshots to have a certain keyword for the day on the chatbox. Keywords will refresh every 24hours from when the event started, based on the in-game tool. The keyword of the day will be posted on the MOTD.

WHAT IF IM NOT ON LINE OR DISCORD?
Your score on the in-game tool will still be factored in. But without the multiplier, you will just have to rely on sheer volume of mob kills and the tenacity of your thumbs.
Better yet, join us on LINE or Discord!

PRIZES:
1st prize - H.Tadthep
2nd prize - 50x 60% XP LIX
3rd prize 40x 60% XP LIX
4th prize 25x 60% XP LIX
5th prize 15x 60% XP LIX

Non-winners will get a gift.

Check the in-game guild event tool to declare that the event has started (within the day).

Odwren
08-25-2021, 05:55 AM
MILK THE MONSTERS

Results are in!

The event tool shows the raw scores on the number of mobs killed. However, the multiplier twist truly defined the winners.

Part of the objective of the event was to get everyone to interact with one another. And some went out of their way remarkably to engage as many guildies as they can.

Those who submitted Multiplier Screenshots
Iceflamez - 49
Celo - 23
Asifi - 14
Abcegg - 9
Honeydream - 6
Lordevil - 16
Biolife - 4
Zeb - 7
Gryp - 9
Illeo - 7

Top 5 Monster Milkers
Iceflamez - 2,796,136
(H. Tadthep)
Celo - 1,113,154
(50x 60% xp lix)
Asifi - 726,754
(40x 60% xp lix)
Abcegg - 196,173
(25x 60% xp lix)
Illeoo - 72,261
(15x 60% xp lix)

All non-winners who submitted multiplier screenshots, as well as those who scored 5k and up get a HOTBAR.

Lordevil
Biolife
Zebw
Grypho
Honeydream
Topfile
Gawsh
Itzkillz
Vixeria

Remember, we may be awesome as individuals, but we accomplish greater things TOGETHER.

Aldous
08-25-2021, 06:12 AM
MILK THE MONSTERS

Results are in!

The event tool shows the raw scores on the number of mobs killed. However, the multiplier twist truly defined the winners.

Part of the objective of the event was to get everyone to interact with one another. And some went out of their way remarkably to engage as many guildies as they can.

Those who submitted Multiplier Screenshots
Iceflamez - 49
Celo - 23
Asifi - 14
Abcegg - 9
Honeydream - 6
Lordevil - 16
Biolife - 4
Zeb - 7
Gryp - 9
Illeo - 7

Top 5 Monster Milkers
Iceflamez - 2,796,136
(H. Tadthep)
Celo - 1,113,154
(50x 60% xp lix)
Asifi - 726,754
(40x 60% xp lix)
Abcegg - 196,173
(25x 60% xp lix)
Illeoo - 72,261
(15x 60% xp lix)

All non-winners who submitted multiplier screenshots, as well as those who scored 5k and up get a HOTBAR.

Lordevil
Biolife
Zebw
Grypho
Honeydream
Topfile
Gawsh
Itzkillz
Vixeria

Remember, we may be awesome as individuals, but we accomplish greater things TOGETHER.

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkCongratulations to all the winners!!!

Remember:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210825/2d88e9e4f3932c26515a65a952052064.jpg

[emoji1787][emoji108]

Odwren
08-25-2021, 06:57 AM
Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Remember:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210825/2d88e9e4f3932c26515a65a952052064.jpg

[emoji1787][emoji108]You just called yourself an ape. Teehee [emoji16]

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
08-25-2021, 08:09 AM
Let's gooo!! Ready to milk the expansion next!! Thank kiu verymuch <3

Aldous
08-25-2021, 12:43 PM
#8th guild let's gooooooooooo!

Odwren
08-25-2021, 12:51 PM
#8th guild let's gooooooooooo!How awesome are y'all? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210825/5745b5111f353f3440ff7b6e91878a60.jpg

Rangersss
08-25-2021, 03:44 PM
How awesome are y'all? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210825/5745b5111f353f3440ff7b6e91878a60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalkcongratulations [emoji276][emoji3060]

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Odwren
08-27-2021, 11:09 AM
We are currently limiting recruitment to folks that our guildies know AND can vouch for.

Still no level requirements.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Odwren
09-03-2021, 12:16 AM
PLOW THEM FIELDS!

We wish to enhance your Arcanite Fields experience by supplementing it with a guild event!

Register with a screenshot of your PVE Kills. Submit to any officer on LINE or Discord. You may run immediately after, we will take note of your registration time.

Run the event, farm energy at the Hauntlet, or even tear through mogera!
Just rack up as many PVE kills as u can in 3 days.

Submit an "AFTER" screenshot of your PVE Kills before your 3 days is up, based on your registration time. We will also notify as it draws closer.

The Top 5 with the most PVE kills win:

1st - Seirian
2nd - Arc Arie
3rd - Arc Shoggoth
4th - Arc Dreambot
5th - 5 crafting slot kit

Non-winning participants get HOTBARS!

Registration starts at 10:00 Arlor Time TODAY and will continue for a 12-hour period!

Odwren
09-06-2021, 08:02 PM
PLOW THEM FIELDS WINNERS!

Deviath - Seirian
Asifi - Arc Arie
Geuo - Arc Shog
Superzacky - Arc Dream
Originator - 5-slot craft kit

All non-winners who generated 5-digit scores get 2 hotbars

4-digit scores get 1 hotbar

As a guild, we have amassed 307,930 PVE kills in this 3-day contest. And this doesn't include all the rest who didn't sign up. We value the efforts of each and every guildie!

Thank you and congratulations, everyone!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210907/dae793684c07351bb2a1aff0e17d9b56.jpg

Aldous
09-09-2021, 03:07 AM
WAY TO GO EVERYBODY!!! TC#7 WOOOHOOO!!!

Extending my gratitude to everyone for their continuous efforts in supporting our cause! TC is not just about overachievers, ranks, and all those flying colors, our spirit focuses on inclusivity and welfare for people of all sorts. We encourage. We nurture. We value relationships built. We help new players find their footing. We augment competent and productive players. And more importantly, we strive to maintain a healthy community, one that allows people to grow and maximize their gaming experience.

Once again, congratulations to everyone for this milestone, and may we continue to soar greater heights!

Odwren
09-09-2021, 04:13 AM
100%https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210909/f94dd01a5c95d99b2c0399ff4f112c7b.jpg

iamjaydeepjethva
09-09-2021, 10:22 AM
WAY TO GO EVERYBODY!!! TC#7 WOOOHOOO!!!

Extending my gratitude to everyone for their continuous efforts in supporting our cause! TC is not just about overachievers, ranks, and all those flying colors, our spirit focuses on inclusivity and welfare for people of all sorts. We encourage. We nurture. We value relationships built. We help new players find their footing. We augment competent and productive players. And more importantly, we strive to maintain a healthy community, one that allows people to grow and maximize their gaming experience.

Once again, congratulations to everyone for this milestone, and may we continue to soar greater heights!Yaay! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji512][emoji3060]

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Odwren
09-10-2021, 05:33 AM
Because TC never misses out on any opportunity to make events more fun and lucrative for everyone, we bring you:

STALKING LEVLAR

For the next 3 days, follow Levlar's trail on Elite Maps and rack up your BOSS KILLS!

We will be using the in-game tool, so everyone is eligible! Running with guildies & helping one another, is strongly encouraged!

Top scorers, regardless of class will win:

1st - Iridyas
2nd - Seirian
3rd - Melathrax
4th - 5M Gold
5th - 3M Gold

Non-winners get a gift, IF they hit a certain threshold.

BUT WAIT!!!

As a community goal, TC MUST GET A TOTAL OF 2000 COMBINED BOSS KILLS TO UNLOCK THE PRIZES FOR ALL!

Competition starts today, at 12:00 Arlor Time!

Odwren
09-10-2021, 08:54 AM
Because TC never misses out on any opportunity to make events more fun and lucrative for everyone, we bring you:

STALKING LEVLAR

For the next 3 days, follow Levlar's trail on Elite Maps and rack up your BOSS KILLS!

We will be using the in-game tool, so everyone is eligible! Running with guildies & helping one another, is strongly encouraged!

Top scorers, regardless of class will win:

1st - Iridyas
2nd - Seirian
3rd - Melathrax
4th - 5M Gold
5th - 3M Gold

Non-winners get a gift, IF they hit a certain threshold.

BUT WAIT!!!

As a community goal, TC MUST GET A TOTAL OF 2000 COMBINED BOSS KILLS TO UNLOCK THE PRIZES FOR ALL!

Competition starts today, at 12:00 Arlor Time!

Sent from my SM-G781V using TapatalkANNOUNCEMENT:

The guild event is temporarily put on hold. The officers discovered a defect in the in-game tool.

It counts the big guys in Shuyal as bosses.

Unfortunately, to maintain fairness, we need to scrap the scores reflected on the tool.

We will revamp the event mechanics and announce how we will go about it.

Alternatively, we may wait for the currently set guild event to expire (in 3 days), and re-start it, MINUS Elite Shuyal in the map options.

Don't worry, we will have the event. I already bought the prizes. We just need to brainstorm for a bit.

Apologies.

Odwren
09-21-2021, 09:12 AM
STALKING LEVLAR WINNERS:

It was a Herculean battle! And the results are outstanding! Congratulations to our winners!

GEUCIFER - 6090 - Iridyas
ALWAYSS - 5703 - Seirian
EMPLO - 5665 - Melathrax
BIRDADETTE - 3000 - 5m
ELLYSIUS - 1599 - 3m

Octosyn Lix
BRAVY - 1313
SAVESTAR - 1025

Hotbars
SPIKE x2
HYDRADYNAMO x2
HONEYDREAM
SINNER
COVENER
KNIGHT
LANDDGEMS
NEFFES
ORIGINATOR
NOCTURNUL
AIDINGS
SHEDRIX
TOPFILE
GRYPHO

Thank you, everyone!

Odwren
09-21-2021, 09:30 AM
THOUGHTS ON SEAWEEDS AND GRATITUDE...

The much-awaited expansion...the forums have been absolutely volatile with highly-charged emotions, many of which are out of anger, indignation, and even despair.

And not to be tone-deaf about things, but all I feel right now is gratitude, and no small amount of wonder - at my beloved assortment of nabs. In the face of changes, uncertainty, adjustment, and challenges that were brought about by the expansion, The Collective has come together, aiding one another, sharing expertise, information, optimism, resources, and hope - from the most accomplished, highly-geared members, down to our enthusiastic and diligent little nablings (i use this term with love).

I am very fortunate to have come across such wonderful individuals who help me build and shape a guild culture that is inclusive and empowering, while at the same time, instills the right team behaviors. Not all would agree with our methods, but given our willingness and drive to help players to slowly build their in-game credentials, our results speak for itself.

Be proud, TC! For a bunch of nabs, we are pretty badass.

Congrats to our #SEAWEEDGANG
(40 fast-cap folks, including me!)

Abcreen
Agoal
Airshock
Alwayss
Arie
Babywoo
Birdadette
Blood
Celo
Covener
Dandremiic
Deviath
Drug
Ellysius
Emplo
Gawsh
Geucifer
Ghost
Hazefaar
Honeydream
Istillkill
Jomud
Jrdanpotty
Kmpors
Landdgems
Ludigarni
Maricore
Mightysufyan
Paulchinita
Savestar
Secondbravy
Sox
Spaethe
Superzacky
Tumphit
Uikuha
Virgiil
Yamamoro
Zebw

P.S.
More photos to followhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/c5ea8758b476a519ea08e3016ae90390.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/6b03cd1d9c84bf1ac2d9ea1897a843ef.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/6642a099c0609c7cff168fd2e64473ba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/50a7f0f191a67a6da0ad3e5e6dd5f7b5.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/bae35de26c60ceb576e21aa7bb2fdd5f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/465bb4cbe2df79581a5d79a78e862915.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/302fd4447b510497097c7f4e917d2d61.jpg

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
09-21-2021, 09:43 AM
Look at the cute and badass Queen bee and Baby bees lol :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart:

Odwren
09-21-2021, 09:47 AM
Look at the cute and badass Queen bee and Baby bees lol :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart:I'm no Queen! I'm just as big a nab as any of you. Maybe that's what makes it work. [emoji8]

octavos
09-21-2021, 10:26 AM
Booya and yay, im facing away XD sorry boss lady

Odwren
09-22-2021, 05:46 AM
Random convo at a TC party...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/de310a19c20c5d8de379674e40392f19.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/2934fa9db36105e1017081d553c4b445.jpg

Aldous
09-22-2021, 09:38 AM
Just another sunset in TC..... perfect for S'MOREEEEEEES!!!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/f81b9381d6f0652484c7de115d86ef50.jpg

Ellysius
09-22-2021, 12:02 PM
Looking good guys, let's focus on the upcoming weekend!

Odwren
09-22-2021, 10:22 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Our final Guild Event for the season, and we are going BIG...

BEEF UP OUR RANKS

Being a proudly inclusive guild, we take in folks without requiring game credentials. But also being a competitive guild, we have to ensure that each one of us are great, contributing members to The Collective. This guild event is your call to arms!

Calling on all players below 79! This is going to be a 5-DAY event where we will grind our little hearts out to BEEF UP OUR RANKS!

THERE WILL BE 3 SCORE-GENERATING CATEGORIES:

CATEGORY 1- Mob Kills

CATEGORY 2 - Boss Kills
People who already have 10k mob kills can still join. We will simply be adding the minimum number of mobs per map on your Boss Kills. The mob numbers that we will use as basis for each map will be shown in the list marked as APPENDIX A. This clause only applies AFTER you have run out of feasible maps. Somberholt is an exception.

CATEGORY 3 - Levelling
Points will be awarded for every level that you climb, based on the xp difference from one level to the next.
This will be marked APPENDIX B

CATEGORY 4 - Helpful Maggot
The registered runners will message an officer at the end of their 5-day run to enumerate 1 Most Helpful Maggot. Among all the votes, Top 3 will get bonus points added to their score.
Maggot 1 - +100,000 pts
Maggot 2 - +80,000 pts
Maggot 3 - +50,000 pts
So run with your competitors! Help one another out!

The scores from all the categories will be added. The players that generate the most total points shall be declared BEEFCAKES, and will win:

1st - Groucho
2nd - Arcanite Werewiger
3rd - Heroic Fatima
4th - Glowstik
5th - Gold Nekro

NOTE THAT THIS IS REGARDLESS OF CLASS.

GUIDELINES:
1. Register by submitting your screenshot of the Elite Kill Count Report AS WELL AS a screenshot of your Level & XP Bar to officers on LINE or Discord. This is so we can document the participants as well as time of registration to track when your 1 week mark ends. REGISTRATION STARTS TODAY AT 10:00 Arlor Time AND WILL BE ON FOR A 12-HOUR PERIOD. You may start running immediately after registration.

2. Officers will flag you on your final 24 hours, as well as final hour. This can happen on LINE, Discord or in-game.

3. Submit the final screenshots of your Elite Kill Count Report, as well as your Level & XP Bar.

4. We will tally and announce the winner within 24 hours after the last participant finishes.

APPENDIX A
Brackenridge [Elite]

Ydra Forest [Elite]

Dead City [Elite]

Kraken Isles [Elite]

Nordr [Elite]

Shuyal [Elite]

Tindirin [Elite]

Underhul [Elite]
*all small worms count*

APPENDIX B
X - 70 = 40,000 pts
70-71 = 42,374 pts
71-72 = 47,862 pts
72-73 = 53,605 pts
73-74 = 60,038 pts
74-75 = 67,243 pts
75-76 = 75,312 pts
76-77 = 84,349 pts
77-78 = 94,471 pts
78-79 = 105,808 pts
79-80 = 118,505 pts

Let's do this, TC!

Aldous
09-22-2021, 11:04 PM
Lets go beefcakes!!!!!!

Odwren
09-24-2021, 07:53 AM
It's an unprecedented double guild event weekend for TC! The season is ending in a few days and we will go hard at it!

Since Level 79-and-below guildies have the BEEF UP event going, we have something this weekend for Level 80 - 81 guildies too!

BREAK OUT THE CALAMARI!

Register by sending a screenshot of your current Zodiac Champions Score. Send it to an officer via LINE or Discord.

Run the new maps and farm Ekenta for the next 48 hours to rack those points up.

We will count 48 hours from your registration time.

Before your time is up, submit a screenshot of your updated Zodiac Champion Scores.

Depending on the guild's total score at the end, the prizes can either be:

TIER 2 - 8000pts guild score
1st - 5m Gold
2nd - 4m Gold
3rd - 3m Gold
4th - 2m Gold
5th - 1m Gold

TIER 1 - 12,000pts guild score
1st - 7m
2nd - 6m
3rd - 5m
4th - 3m
5th - 2m

Ranking up as a Zodiac Champion gives u access to the vendor and more dailies to earn tokens with!

It's a TC Surf n' Turf Weekend! Let's go!

Odwren
09-26-2021, 05:55 PM
BREAK OUT THE CALAMARI

Congratulations, runners! You were able to amass a total guild score of 16,924, unlocking Tier 1 prizes for all!

We have ranked those who managed to score over 1,000 pts, and their Gold prizes:

Savestar - 2.464 pts, 7m
Emp - 2,313 pts, 6m
Tump - 2,050 pts, 5m
Zebw - 1,967 pts, 4m
Honey - 1,810 pts, 3m
Noc - 1,664 pts, 2m

Uikuha - 1,597 pts, 1.5m
Deviath - 1,183 pts ,1.5m
Geucifer - 1,068 pts, 1.5m

Thank you and Congratulations!

Odwren
09-28-2021, 10:38 PM
HERE IT IS! THE RESULTS OF YOUR 5-DAY GRIND.

First off, thank you to our Beefcake Runners for the hard work you all put in. The majority of those who registered exerted exemplary efforts. For which, we are truly grateful.

The scoring system called for strategy, flexibility, diligence, and a sense of team. For this guild event, nobody has had to revert to Appendix A, since all the runners had room to complete 10k mobs on several maps. Should you have questions, feel free to reach out to me.

For the HELPFUL MAGGOT Category, since many seem to have opted for solo efforts, we had to recognize the names that appeared in the vote. Hence, everyone who received a vote were given a bonus of 50k points. There was one individual who was voted for twice, making him the MOST HELPFUL MAGGOT, earning him 100k Bonus Points.

Lockedbravy - 637829
GROUCHO

Richismyname - 588233
ARC WERE

Yoimiya - 571348
H. FATIMA

Aidings - 486065
GLOWSTIK

Domeniko - 467694
GOLD NEKRO

THE FOLLOWING WILL GET EITHER A City, Mountain, or Forest Location Pack:

Yoasoabi - 375446
Crazzyserb - 374079
Shedrix - 352538

*The Scores Masterfile is available on LINE / Discord.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210929/9f6bf87d5fc44896c3469f4c358695c5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210929/76f1bce6b49f36a432a7db8c0d503881.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210929/aefbdef87b4c5f1b8d6437ae1173b732.jpg

Odwren
09-29-2021, 01:21 PM
ENDING THE SEASON AT #6

It's a certainty that many guilds are celebrating their respective wins, and rightfully so! But just this once, allow me to set aside our usual low-key demeanor, and proudly scream from the rafters that we are UNIQUE in our approach to victory, and I couldn't be more proud!

When we laid out the NO LEVEL OR AP REQUIREMENT principle, I was met with so much disagreement, even from within the guild. And surely, there are merits to the tried and tested formula. However, that means resorting to a number of things that are against our advocacies: active poaching, snobbery, and selectiveness. Now, more than ever, I am glad we held fast to our principles, and achieved a significant win for the underdogs!

The guild's success is not built off of the backs of just a handful of well-decorated players. It is anchored in the diligent efforts of struggling nabs; selfless help by able-bodied guildies; tireless understanding and encouragement of wonderful officers; quick and generous sharing of time, energy, information and resources; and last but not least, the careful observation, thought and strategizing by the core team. Our success was handcrafted, by design, deliberate. So you can all hold your heads high, because everyone played a part in it.

We have big plans for the upcoming season! So we implore everyone to embrace our methods and render your support and participation every opportunity you can.

Thank you, nablings! From the bottom of my cold, dead heart. XD
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210929/e16c3bc1eb4a8abb87e0303e3155c977.jpg

Willl
09-29-2021, 01:54 PM
ENDING THE SEASON AT #6

It's a certainty that many guilds are celebrating their respective wins, and rightfully so! But just this once, allow me to set aside our usual low-key demeanor, and proudly scream from the rafters that we are UNIQUE in our approach to victory, and I couldn't be more proud!

When we laid out the NO LEVEL OR AP REQUIREMENT principle, I was met with so much disagreement, even from within the guild. And surely, there are merits to the tried and tested formula. However, that means resorting to a number of things that are against our advocacies: active poaching, snobbery, and selectiveness. Now, more than ever, I am glad we held fast to our principles, and achieved a significant win for the underdogs!

The guild's success is not built off of the backs of just a handful of well-decorated players. It is anchored in the diligent efforts of struggling nabs; selfless help by able-bodied guildies; tireless understanding and encouragement of wonderful officers; quick and generous sharing of time, energy, information and resources; and last but not least, the careful observation, thought and strategizing by the core team. Our success was handcrafted, by design, deliberate. So you can all hold your heads high, because everyone played a part in it.

We have big plans for the upcoming season! So we implore everyone to embrace our methods and render your support and participation every opportunity you can.

Thank you, nablings! From the bottom of my cold, dead heart. XD
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210929/e16c3bc1eb4a8abb87e0303e3155c977.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using TapatalkIm happy to see this old guild back on lb and I have big respect towards the master and the whole team for beeing able to keep the same principles and values trough many years, most of guilds forget where they come from when achieve success.

Congratulations from a nab of Letal Sharks XD

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Odwren
10-01-2021, 06:35 AM
To celebrate TC's #6 Spot for the Season, the accomplishment of our guildies on the lb, and Hoxxey's birthday...we are having a one-time, multi-tiered mystery event!

SOAKED SECRETS

The town of Heracleon is abuzz with rumors of a sunken mansion, under a wretched curse.

According to the stories told in hushed whispers, the curse will be lifted by uttering the name of the one who is responsible for the enchantment.

To embark on this adventure, the guild must be divided into 4 key roles:

HUNTERS - they will go in an expedition to the sunken mansion. They will drink a potion that allows them to breathe under water for 30 minutes. They will find certain items to serve as clues. However, they can only escape the mansion when the curse is broken. If their potion runs out, they die.

CIPHERS - they are masters of mystery who will guess the answers to riddles and link them to the clues.

SCRIBES - they will write down what transpires and aid in decoding the hidden messages.

GATEKEEPERS - they are to watch the guild roster and block trouble-makers from disrupting the mystery being solved, lest the time lapses and the hunters perish.

Once the curse is broken, it unlocks a trove of treasures of mixed value.
These will be raffled off to the entire guild.

TREASURE:
20 - Hotbars
3 - Tempered Volcanium Bows
3 - Tempered Volcanium Daggers
3 - Dragonite Bars
2 - Dance Club Floors
2 - Pool of Blood
2 - Elondrian Chair
2 - Titan's Halo
2 - The Cage
2 - Balanced Bars
2 - 2 house slot kit
1 - 5 house slot kit
1 - Glacial Throne
1 - Volcano Loc
1 - Starter House Deed
1 - Heroic Meep-mop
1 - House Party Lights
1 - Tavern Couch

WHEN:
OCTOBER 3, 11:00 Arlor Time

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211002/233066642711573f9620422920997957.jpg

oxon
10-04-2021, 02:13 PM
go collective

Myrthfyl
10-11-2021, 02:18 PM
If your guild has a membership opening, I would love to join. It looks like a fun guild! I am still new. Level 60 rogue. Same name in game. :)

Aldous
10-11-2021, 07:26 PM
If your guild has a membership opening, I would love to join. It looks like a fun guild! I am still new. Level 60 rogue. Same name in game. :)Heya, I believe recruitment is temporarily closed atm. This is due to massive wave of new recruits that needs focusing, we are constantly trying to boost everyone up through combined efforts of more accomplished players in the guild. I hope you understand. However, we are more than happy to have you in our guild once everything is all settled. Added you in-game [emoji4]

Myrthfyl
10-11-2021, 07:38 PM
Heya, I believe recruitment is temporarily closed atm. This is due to massive wave of new recruits that needs focusing, we are constantly trying to boost everyone up through combined efforts of more accomplished players in the guild. I hope you understand. However, we are more than happy to have you in our guild once everything is all settled. Added you in-game [emoji4]

Thanks for the info. I will be patient.

And thanks for the add! I’ve added you also.

Odwren
10-11-2021, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the info. I will be patient.

And thanks for the add! I’ve added you also.Hi Myrthfyl!

I believe you messaged me in game, but since I tightly traverse between AL and real life, I failed to respond. My apologies. We are thrilled that you ate interested in joining and we will re-open recruitment eventually. We hope you hang in there. :)

Myrthfyl
10-12-2021, 06:38 AM
Hi Myrthfyl!

I believe you messaged me in game, but since I tightly traverse between AL and real life, I failed to respond. My apologies. We are thrilled that you ate interested in joining and we will re-open recruitment eventually. We hope you hang in there. :)

Yes, I did, but I figured you might play like I do, with life intervening. No worries!

Odwren
10-12-2021, 08:58 AM
Sexy new logo, courtesy of Officer Geu: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211012/3fbd504ea218626f0ada0800411e408f.jpg

Zuzeq
10-12-2021, 05:31 PM
Original OG here, happy to see someone put breath back into the dream!

Odwren
10-12-2021, 05:35 PM
Original OG here, happy to see someone put breath back into the dream!Hey Zuzeq!

Good to hear from you.

I took a break for a long while coz life happened, and when I returned to the game, rebuilding TC was top of the agenda.

Proud to say that we are thriving. :)

Zuzeq
10-12-2021, 06:25 PM
Glad to see it Odwren! Xbox got ahold of me, but a part time come back is in the cards.

Odwren
10-13-2021, 03:30 AM
New signature too!

Myrthfyl
10-13-2021, 08:25 PM
Wow! Gorgeous!

Odwren
10-14-2021, 04:29 AM
Hello TC!

As you all know, we constantly think of ways to engage and support the guild as best as we can. Hence, for this season, we are supplementing our usual Guild Events and Contests with this activity. It's a means for the guild to be progressive in a manner that includes everyone, while also getting helpful treats along the way!

TC's CHECKPOINT CASH-IN

We have traced the various realms in Arlor and distilled various Achievements we can get from the maps. We then attached rewards to those Achievements for everyone who accomplishes them when the CHECKPOINT opens.

CHECKPOINTS will open for a certain number of days, giving you the chance to run those maps and rack up achievements. If you manage to get any before the CHECKPOINT closes, you can claim your reward!

We commit to planning the CHECKPOINTS well to supplement in-game events rather than pull you away from them. So that you get optimized benefits for your efforts.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

CHECKPOINT 1: Planar Arena Achievements for Gold Arlorian Eggs (Duration: 3 days) CONCLUDED
Tumphit - 1350 Achievement Points = 490 Eggs
Lordevil - 1050 Achievement Points = 390 Eggs
Pushs - 1050 Achievement Points = 390 Eggs
Nocturnul - 950 Achievement Points = 310 Eggs
Hydradynamo - 950 Achievement Points = 310 Eggs
Yoasobi - 450 Achievement Points = 150 Eggs
Slading - 450 Achievement Points = 150 Eggs

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

CHECKPOINT 2: 10K kills for a Hotbar (To supplement the Halloween Event. Duration: 3 days) CONCLUDED

For 3 days, build up your PVE kills in this open-map event. No map selections will be made so that any and all levels may participate, as long as u kill on zones where it reflects on your PVE killcount.

Since the Halloween Event happens this Friday, this guild event will not interfere in your spooky runs since kills on the event map get counted. Furthermore, you can also do your energy farming on maps that count.

10k kills = 1 Hotbar

And Top 3 scorers, get extra rewards.

No registration needed because we will be using the in-game tool for this.

CHECKPOINT 2 RESULTS:

Opend - 5 Hotbars + 3M
Alwayss - 4 Hotbars + 2M
Shedrix - 4 Hotbars + 1M

Abcmeeng - 3 Hotbars
Babywoo - 2 Hotbars
Hydradynamo-1 Hotbar
Push - 1 Hotbar
Cafey - 1 Hotbar
Geucifer - 1 Hotbar
Driupafe - 1 Hotbar
Auxigen - 1 Hotbar
Zebw - 1 Hotbar
Blood - 1 Hotbar

*Just with these guys' total points, TC amassed 250k++ PVE kills in 3 days!
This doesn't include the PVE kills of those who didn't make it to the 10k mark.

Odwren
10-14-2021, 09:40 PM
Look who appeared out of nowhere!

A wild Gorecaster!

Former GM. OG TC. Forever nab.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211015/181c9a4fc6835212f0771d26e1b2831c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211015/1907e873306970bcc586a44876e3da0d.jpg

Odwren
10-19-2021, 11:48 AM
Hello TC!

As you all know, we constantly think of ways to engage and support the guild as best as we can. Hence, for this season, we are supplementing our usual Guild Events and Contests with this activity. It's a means for the guild to be progressive in a manner that includes everyone, while also getting helpful treats along the way!

TC's CHECKPOINT CASH-IN

We have traced the various realms in Arlor and distilled various Achievements we can get from the maps. We then attached rewards to those Achievements for everyone who accomplishes them when the CHECKPOINT opens.

CHECKPOINTS will open for a certain number of days, giving you the chance to run those maps and rack up achievements. If you manage to get any before the CHECKPOINT closes, you can claim your reward!

We commit to planning the CHECKPOINTS well to supplement in-game events rather than pull you away from them. So that you get optimized benefits for your efforts.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

CHECKPOINT 1: Planar Arena Achievements for Gold Arlorian Eggs (Duration: 3 days) CONCLUDED
Tumphit - 1350 Achievement Points = 490 Eggs
Lordevil - 1050 Achievement Points = 390 Eggs
Pushs - 1050 Achievement Points = 390 Eggs
Nocturnul - 950 Achievement Points = 310 Eggs
Hydradynamo - 950 Achievement Points = 310 Eggs
Yoasobi - 450 Achievement Points = 150 Eggs
Slading - 450 Achievement Points = 150 Eggs

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

CHECKPOINT 2: 10K kills for a Hotbar (To supplement the Halloween Event. Duration: 3 days) CONCLUDED

For 3 days, build up your PVE kills in this open-map event. No map selections will be made so that any and all levels may participate, as long as u kill on zones where it reflects on your PVE killcount.

Since the Halloween Event happens this Friday, this guild event will not interfere in your spooky runs since kills on the event map get counted. Furthermore, you can also do your energy farming on maps that count.

10k kills = 1 Hotbar

And Top 3 scorers, get extra rewards.

No registration needed because we will be using the in-game tool for this.

CHECKPOINT 2 RESULTS:

Opend - 5 Hotbars + 3M
Alwayss - 4 Hotbars + 2M
Shedrix - 4 Hotbars + 1M

Abcmeeng - 3 Hotbars
Babywoo - 2 Hotbars
Hydradynamo-1 Hotbar
Push - 1 Hotbar
Cafey - 1 Hotbar
Geucifer - 1 Hotbar
Driupafe - 1 Hotbar
Auxigen - 1 Hotbar
Zebw - 1 Hotbar
Blood - 1 Hotbar

*Just with these guys' total points, TC amassed 250k++ PVE kills in 3 days!
This doesn't include the PVE kills of those who didn't make it to the 10k mark.We wanna keep the momentum going, and ensure that the Halloween grind doesn't wear y'all out. Hence, we bring:

CHECKPOINT 3:
Valley Nabs

DURATION:
5 Days

This checkpoint requires registration, and since it is Achievement-centered, it also involves screenshots.

Registration starts at 12:00 AT, Oct.18

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Register by sending an officer a screenshot of your Vardan Valley Killcount Report from the Guild Castle.

2. Run the Elite Vardan Maps (whichever is open). Farm energies there. Run with guildies.

3. As soon as you hit an Achievement, take a screenshot. This must be:
- IN THE MAP
- WITH GUILDIES IN YOUR PARTY VISIBLE IN THE SCREENSHOT
- THE ACHIEVEMENT NOTIFICATION VISIBLE ON THE CHATBOX

YOU CAN CASH-IN THE FOLLOWING:

1k Mobs
1-slot crafting kit

5k Mobs
2-slot crafting kit

10k Mobs
5-slot crafting kit

100 Boss
2-slot crafting kit

500 Boss (3 Bosses)
3-slot crafting kit

1000 Boss (3 Bosses)
5-slot crafting kit

Encourage as many guildies as possible, specially the new ones to join us on LINE or Discord. So that all can participate and be in-the-loop for guild events and announcements!

ENHANCEMENTS TO CHECKPOINT 3:

It seems our CHECKPOINT 3 runners are having trouble finding guildies to pt with. So, we are adding a new element to the CHECKPOINT.

Unregistered guildies (those who have already cleaned out their Vardan APs), who appear on the screenshots of those who complete an Achievement will be given 1M.

Note that this will not apply PER ACHIVEMENT. The rewards apply PER GUILDIE that you are seen in screenshots with.

So help out as many guildies as you can to get their Achievements!

Odwren
10-25-2021, 08:57 PM
We wanna keep the momentum going, and ensure that the Halloween grind doesn't wear y'all out. Hence, we bring:

CHECKPOINT 3:
Valley Nabs

DURATION:
5 Days

This checkpoint requires registration, and since it is Achievement-centered, it also involves screenshots.

Registration starts at 12:00 AT, Oct.18

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Register by sending an officer a screenshot of your Vardan Valley Killcount Report from the Guild Castle.

2. Run the Elite Vardan Maps (whichever is open). Farm energies there. Run with guildies.

3. As soon as you hit an Achievement, take a screenshot. This must be:
- IN THE MAP
- WITH GUILDIES IN YOUR PARTY VISIBLE IN THE SCREENSHOT
- THE ACHIEVEMENT NOTIFICATION VISIBLE ON THE CHATBOX

YOU CAN CASH-IN THE FOLLOWING:

1k Mobs
1-slot crafting kit

5k Mobs
2-slot crafting kit

10k Mobs
5-slot crafting kit

100 Boss
2-slot crafting kit

500 Boss (3 Bosses)
3-slot crafting kit

1000 Boss (3 Bosses)
5-slot crafting kit

Encourage as many guildies as possible, specially the new ones to join us on LINE or Discord. So that all can participate and be in-the-loop for guild events and announcements!

ENHANCEMENTS TO CHECKPOINT 3:

It seems our CHECKPOINT 3 runners are having trouble finding guildies to pt with. So, we are adding a new element to the CHECKPOINT.

Unregistered guildies (those who have already cleaned out their Vardan APs), who appear on the screenshots of those who complete an Achievement will be given 1M.

Note that this will not apply PER ACHIVEMENT. The rewards apply PER GUILDIE that you are seen in screenshots with.

So help out as many guildies as you can to get their Achievements!

Sent from my SM-G781V using TapatalkCHECKPOINT 3 AWARDEES:

Savestar - 1 crafting slot
Toufita - 2 crafting slot kits
Nocturnal - 5 crafting slots
Zebw - 5 crafting slots
Employing - 1M gold
Alwayss - 1M gold

CHECKPOINT CONCLUDED. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED.

Odwren
10-25-2021, 08:59 PM
Hello, TC! Time to burn off the pensive energy after the adrenaline rush from the awakening of the Seafood Bosses.

CHECKPOINT 4: Mauso 6 Mob Slaughter

DURATION: 3 days

This requires registration by sending screenshot of your Somberholt Kill Count Report to an officer either on LINE or Discord.

MECHANICS:
Hit tiered quotas (regardless of your starting point) and unlock progressive rewards:

Have below 2k kills?
Hit 2k mobs on the KCR
CASH-IN:
All condensed powders
500k gold (the cost of crafting your Totem to be used on the Consternation Achievement)

Have 2k++ kills but below 5k?
Hit 5k mobs on the KCR
CASH-IN:
Balanced Bar
All condensed powders

Have 5k++ kills but below 10k?
Hit 10k mobs on the KCR
CASH-IN:
Balanced Bar
All condensed powders
500k Gold

This is a perfect opportunity to finish the halo quest for those who haven't. And for those who have, u can take this as a chance to farm for tokens to buy Balanced Bars and Gold Coffers that you can use or sell!

Running with guildies are welcome and encouraged. Pls take note that the Kill Count Report only reflects M6 kills.

Registration Starts today, 12:00 Arlor Time.

yoasobi
10-25-2021, 09:53 PM
Awesome!

(Ignore this, I had to extend the message because of the minimum characters required in a post, this is ridiculous XD)

Aldous
10-25-2021, 10:02 PM
Awesome!

(Ignore this, I had to extend the message because of the minimum characters required in a post, this is ridiculous XD)You can just do "/11chars" if ur message is too short lmao but anyway, heya [emoji6]

oxon
10-26-2021, 09:30 PM
halloween..............

Odwren
10-27-2021, 02:04 AM
halloween..............Such craftsmanship!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211027/66c11edd1fcf65926d1f2a08746564a0.jpg

Odwren
11-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Hello, TC! Time to burn off the pensive energy after the adrenaline rush from the awakening of the Seafood Bosses.

CHECKPOINT 4: Mauso 6 Mob Slaughter

DURATION: 3 days

This requires registration by sending screenshot of your Somberholt Kill Count Report to an officer either on LINE or Discord.

MECHANICS:
Hit tiered quotas (regardless of your starting point) and unlock progressive rewards:

Have below 2k kills?
Hit 2k mobs on the KCR
CASH-IN:
All condensed powders
500k gold (the cost of crafting your Totem to be used on the Consternation Achievement)

Have 2k++ kills but below 5k?
Hit 5k mobs on the KCR
CASH-IN:
Balanced Bar
All condensed powders

Have 5k++ kills but below 10k?
Hit 10k mobs on the KCR
CASH-IN:
Balanced Bar
All condensed powders
500k Gold

This is a perfect opportunity to finish the halo quest for those who haven't. And for those who have, u can take this as a chance to farm for tokens to buy Balanced Bars and Gold Coffers that you can use or sell!

Running with guildies are welcome and encouraged. Pls take note that the Kill Count Report only reflects M6 kills.

Registration Starts today, 12:00 Arlor Time.

Sent from my SM-G781V using TapatalkCHECKPOINTS AND APs CASHED-IN:

Honeydream - 10k mobs
1m for AP
CPt rewards

Zebw - 5k mobs
1m for AP
CPt rewards

Uller - 2k mobs
1m for AP
CPt rewards

Simo - 2k mobs
CPt rewards

Yoa - 5k mobs
2m for APs
CPt rewards

Lowkey - 2k mobs
CPt rewards

Pushs - 2k mobs
CPt rewards

Nocturnul - 2k mobs
1m for APs
CPt rewards

Savestar - 100 Bosses
1m for AP

Odwren
11-02-2021, 11:42 AM
CHECKPOINT 5: All or nothing to 81

This race goes on until Sunday, 12:00 Arlor Time

This is a free-for-all for the folks below 81. Regardless of level.

First 3 to Cap:
1 Glowstik each

Next 3 to Cap:
4m each

CHECKPOINT 5 WINNERS

Glowstik winners:
1. Hydradynamo
2. Specialpowers
3. Gsblue

4m Winner(s):
1. Gnivol
2. Raidd

CHECKPOINT CLOSED

Odwren
11-03-2021, 10:28 AM
TC, we are very happy to report the yields of the guild-facilitated Consternation Runs that we have been having the past couple of days. And we will continue with these efforts as more of our guildies get done with their halo quests.

LICH CONSTERNATION ACHIEVED:

Odwren
Tinybee
Yoa
Cove
Sinner
Hegotsix...
Alwayss
Abcmeeng
Secondbravy
Geucifer
Ariezanxz
Erotes
Sox
Zebw
Savestar
Pushz
Babywoo
Richismyname
Nocturnul
Gnivol
Uller
Simocampa
Zyvaschan
Angryyy
Aura
Celoette
Pauakeon
Zrzj
Marrowak
Policy
Lawjustice
Ariezanxz

Also acknowledging the many others who have completed this achievement ahead of the pack.

Odwren
11-03-2021, 08:04 PM
IRON TOON YEAR 2!

The Collective will once more embark in a week-long competition on different categories; testing will, grit, and drive. This will determine who are THE IRON TOONS!

CATEGORY 1: Mob Kills

Top 5 (Regardless of Class)
1st - 10m
2nd - 8m
3rd - 6m
4th - 5-slot craft kit+hotbar
5th - 5-slot craft kit

CATEGORY 2: Boss Kills

Top 5 (Regardless of Class)
1st - 10m
2nd - 8m
3rd - 6m
4th - 5-slot craft kit+hotbar
5th - 5-slot craft kit

CATEGORY 3: Zodias Points
Hit a minimum additional of 5k points to your existing Zodias points and this will be multiplied by 5 and added to your score!
(The 5k points is the gate opener. If you accumulate points below 5k on this category, no points will be added)

The scores from all the categories will be added. The most scores generated by a mage, a rogue and a warrior will show us who are THE IRON TOONS!

Prize: GROUCHO

CLARIFICATION ON IRON TOON MECHANICS:

GUIDELINES:

1. Register by submitting your screenshot of the Elite Kill Count Report, as well as your Zodias Points screenshot to officers. This is so we can document the participants as well as time of registration to track when your 1 week mark ends.

2. Run any ELITE map of your choosing INCLUDING Vardan Valley Maps, Deep Marsh, & Mausoleum 6. Lower level participants may stick to maps they are comfortable with.

3. Run the Zodias dailies, and then some, for points! This can be done with guildies.

4. People who already have 10k mob kills can still join. We will simply be adding the minimum number of mobs per map on your Boss Kills. The mob numbers that we will use as basis for each map will be shown in the list marked as APPENDIX A. The APPENDIX WILL NOT INCLUDE Vardan, DM, and M6 due to the following reasons: high variance in mob kills by class roles, limited time access, map configuration variance.

5. APPENDIX A will only be available once all eligible maps have 10k mob kills. Eligible maps WILL NOT INCLUDE Vardan, DM, and M6 - due to the added difficulty in getting 10k mobs on these maps.

6. Officers will flag you on your final 24 hours, as well as final hour. This can happen on LINE, Discord or in-game.

7. Ensure to submit the final screenshots of your Elite Kill Count Report & Zodias Points promptly by the time your week is up.

8. We will tally and announce the winner within 24 hours after the last participant finishes.

APPENDIX A
Brackenridge [Elite]

Ydra Forest [Elite]

Dead City [Elite]

Kraken Isles [Elite]

Nordr [Elite]

Shuyal [Elite]

Tindirin [Elite]

Underhul [Elite]
*all small worms count*

Recieve
11-07-2021, 01:04 AM
Awesome!

(Ignore this, I had to extend the message because of the minimum characters required in a post, this is ridiculous XD)

What a nab, but same lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odwren
11-15-2021, 10:12 AM
IRON TOON Y2 RESULTS

Y'all never fail to deliver astounding results! Happy to have given hard working guildies the opportunity and resources to better themselves.

Thank you and congratulations!

The full tally board is accessible on LINE and Discord.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211115/d8d4a894b0840ca8dd2b5f46b7bf4303.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211115/3a44a3031cd3f7cf5a535d00eda276a2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211115/30d8f8206e6d80ba9a6447f141f8a7ee.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211115/399e02f6080089eee56ea552de88090e.jpg

Odwren
11-17-2021, 08:48 PM
The past couple of weeks have been a flurry of activity...checkpoints, cheap pets, M6 Induction Runs, Nekked Runs, Guild-facilitated Consternation Runs, Seafood Bosses, Roster Clean-up, Iron Toon...

All of which have brought us to this!

Great work, team! Keep at it!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211118/8ee410f10bfcbd473f60f9d0c84556e6.jpg

yoasobi
11-17-2021, 11:30 PM
Ahh yes... the mauso-introduction runs, I didn't realize I had over 4k tokens after all those runs XD. Consternation runs were fun for the most part except when we failed 2 (?) times and lost the goodies but something like that needs to happen, right? We need spice!

Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you good people who are always willing to help, listen and use their precious time for collective benefits. Thank you.

(Had to repost because I wanna show my sig mweheheheheheh :3)

Aldous
11-18-2021, 09:14 AM
First off, I just wanna say how proud I am to be a part of this guild. These past few months of senseless updates and tedious events have been a real challenge to keep everything together, yet here we are bouncing back stronger than ever! Big props to all of my co-officers for your patience and your never-ending support towards our beloved nablings. I can't thank all of you enough for holding the fort in behalf of my absence, especially to Bee, for ever so understanding and selfless. We may have different opinions/approach on a lot of things but you never fail to astonish me with your reason and shrewdness whenever things go sideways. Thank you for always shedding some light to me personally, everytime I act up and my pettiness goes all over the place. Lol. I am constantly reminded of the reason why you have my utmost respect and admiration. [emoji873] GREATEST GM IN ARLOR EVER!!!!!

Also, Savestar if you're reading this, I bought some fresh cucumbers today. Lmk if you still need em so I can wrap some and send it on your housemail [emoji38]

Odwren
11-18-2021, 06:48 PM
First off, I just wanna say how proud I am to be a part of this guild. These past few months of senseless updates and tedious events have been a real challenge to keep everything together, yet here we are bouncing back stronger than ever! Big props to all of my co-officers for your patience and your never-ending support towards our beloved nablings. I can't thank all of you enough for holding the fort in behalf of my absence, especially to Bee, for ever so understanding and selfless. We may have different opinions/approach on a lot of things but you never fail to astonish me with your reason and shrewdness whenever things go sideways. Thank you for always shedding some light to me personally, everytime I act up and my pettiness goes all over the place. Lol. I am constantly reminded of the reason why you have my utmost respect and admiration. [emoji873] GREATEST GM IN ARLOR EVER!!!!!

Also, Savestar if you're reading this, I bought some fresh cucumbers today. Lmk if you still need em so I can wrap some and send it on your housemail [emoji38]Such a sweet boi!

But it's folks like you who generously share their various gifts and talents to the guild that make the cogs in our well-oiled machine turn.

Our biggest success is in the culture we have built. The lb spot is just icing on the cake.

Odwren
11-19-2021, 02:42 AM
NO TOON LEFT BEHIND

Hello TC! We are livening up this Turkey Travesty with our own pow-wow!

This is to be a 5-day mob-kill event, on the following maps:

Elite Vardan Valley Maps

Mausoleum

THE TWIST:

Run with guildies and take a screenshot everytime you run with a new guildie. Send your daily multiplier screenshots to the same officer. We will collate the different names u ran with for the day, for the duration of the event. The total count will serve as a multiplier for your kill score as reflected on the in-game tool.

NOTE THAT:

> 1 guildie counts as 1 multiplier PER DAY, regardless of which of the featured maps you ran with them on or how many times you ran with them for the day. So run with as many guildies as you can!

> We will prevent screenshot recycling by requiring your screenshots to have a certain keyword for the day visible on the chatbox. Keywords will refresh every 24hours from when the event started, based on the in-game tool. The keyword of the day will be posted on the MOTD.

> Screenshots must be:
By the dead boss in the
- Elite Vardan Valley maps, with guildies and keyword visible
(EVG is an exception. Screenshots here may be taken at the start of the run, still with party and keyword visible)
- Mausoleum 6, with guildies and keyword visible

Your score on the in-game tool will still be factored in. But without the multiplier, you will just have to rely on sheer volume of mob kills and the tenacity of your thumbs.

PRIZES:

1st prize - 10 plat eggs

2nd prize - 8 plat eggs

3rd prize - 7 plat eggs

4th prize - 6 plat eggs

5th prize - 5 plat eggs

Non-winners who meet the threshold (this will be a small percentage based on the top score), will get 2 Hotbars each.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211119/02c48bac6642f96c72341bacd94864cb.jpg

Preview
11-21-2021, 03:45 AM
You guys are doing amazing keep it up! Maybe I'll come and hang out for a few weeks :banana:

Odwren
11-21-2021, 05:23 AM
You guys are doing amazing keep it up! Maybe I'll come and hang out for a few weeks :banana:You're always welcome, sir.

Lemme know so I can put together a welcome party. :)

Warfairy
11-23-2021, 06:48 PM
I heard this awesome guild has a guy called Ullerrr, it literally cant get better than this, well done

Odwren
11-24-2021, 06:49 AM
NO TOON LEFT BEHIND, Year 2

Some of you might be wondering, why such strange mechanics? Why make guildies a multiplier?

What makes our guild unique is the togetherness and involvement within our culture. And this is something we wish to cultivate and protect. Hence we create events that give everyone an opportunity to run together, and get to know the team.

Aside from the kills and achievements that the runners got from this event, we also saw many of those who they ran with accomplish things along the way! And because of the fantastic turn-out, we have added even more prizes than what we originally published.

And so, we bring you the results!

NTLB Ranking:

1. Zebw - 79 multipliers
2,088,760 score
(10 plat eggs)

2. Alwayss - 51 multipliers
777,801 score
(8 plat eggs)

3. Uller - 26 multipliers
168,142 score
(7 plat eggs)

4. Simocampa - 23 multi
(6 plat eggs)

5. Bashiachuki - 9 multi
(5 plat eggs)

6. Breakthecode - 22 multi
(3 plat eggs + 1 hotbar)

3 HOTBARS:
Aura - 45400
Tumphit - 41016
Pushz - 37500

2 HOTBARS:
Blackout - 18558
Topfile - 16590
Yoa - 12205
Gnivol - 10959

Thank you and congratulations, everyone!

Aldous
11-25-2021, 01:58 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TC!

I will NEVER EVER get tired of saying how much I'm grateful to each and everyone of you for giving me a chance to be a part of something special, something that feels like home and gives you a sense of purpose. We may not be perfect and everyday's not always a sunny day, but the fact that we are still going strong and ever so persevering couldn't make me any more proud of what we have accomplished. Being in TC is truly one of a kind and I will ALWAYS be vocal about my love for the family that we have built. [emoji173]

- B

Odwren
11-25-2021, 03:28 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TC!

I will NEVER EVER get tired of saying how much I'm grateful to each and everyone of you for giving me a chance to be a part of something special, something that feels like home and gives you a sense of purpose. We may not be perfect and everyday's not always a sunny day, but the fact that we are still going strong and ever so persevering couldn't make me any more proud of what we have accomplished. Being in TC is truly one of a kind and I will ALWAYS be vocal about my love for the family that we have built. [emoji173]

- BHappy thanksgiving, Blood. Hurry along back, your cult of fanboys miss you.

And thank you for all that you do!

Odwren
11-26-2021, 09:10 PM
Not all Guild Events come with an agenda. Some are just to celebrate our Collective awesomeness.

In true TC Tradition, we bring you a Mystery Game that unlocks a raffle for everyone:

RAFFLE ITEMS:

5 - HOTBARS
5 - SINGLE CRAFTING
SLOT
5 - ARMOR HOLDER
5 - HELMET HOLDER
5 - WEAPON HOLDER
10 - BACK VANITY HOLDER
10 - PET HOLDERS
50 - ELITE AWAKENINGS
1 - NOBLE FINESSE GEM
1 - NOBLE FURY GEM
1 - NOBLE MIND GEM
1 - 5-Slot CRAFTING KIT
1000 - RED EGGS
100 - GOLD COFFERS
100 - GOLD ARLOR EGGS
50 - RENGOL RUNES
50 - ORC FANGS
50 - INSIGNIAS

Hope to see you all later at 13:00 Arlor Time!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211127/62215188a46bc38bec0f85a651086b00.jpg

Odwren
11-27-2021, 08:15 AM
Not all Guild Events come with an agenda. Some are just to celebrate our Collective awesomeness.

In true TC Tradition, we bring you a Mystery Game that unlocks a raffle for everyone:

RAFFLE ITEMS:

5 - HOTBARS
5 - SINGLE CRAFTING
SLOT
5 - ARMOR HOLDER
5 - HELMET HOLDER
5 - WEAPON HOLDER
10 - BACK VANITY HOLDER
10 - PET HOLDERS
50 - ELITE AWAKENINGS
1 - NOBLE FINESSE GEM
1 - NOBLE FURY GEM
1 - NOBLE MIND GEM
1 - 5-Slot CRAFTING KIT
1000 - RED EGGS
100 - GOLD COFFERS
100 - GOLD ARLOR EGGS
50 - RENGOL RUNES
50 - ORC FANGS
50 - INSIGNIAS

Hope to see you all later at 13:00 Arlor Time!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211127/62215188a46bc38bec0f85a651086b00.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using TapatalkTHIS HAS BEEN POSTPONED.

Recieve
11-29-2021, 09:39 AM
Mage n rog like odwren got are easy to make gold with, but its different story for warrs, we are the saviours, why does this TC shet post keep notifying me, ill notify it back to you, this guild is so useless to me, why should i be useful [emoji23] -Slowbaru

Odwren
11-29-2021, 09:53 AM
Mage n rog like odwren got are easy to make gold with, but its different story for warrs, we are the saviours, why does this TC shet post keep notifying me, ill notify it back to you, this guild is so useless to me, why should i be useful [emoji23] -Slowbaru

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt keeps notifying you because you haven't modified your settings or un-followed the thread after you were kicked.

Glad to be of help - as per usual. Even to people like you.

Aldous
11-29-2021, 02:37 PM

Idk what you tryna prove here but if you're still salty about getting kicked, least we can do is to give you some tissue [emoji1787]...want some truth? you are [emoji92] hardly[emoji92] a help to anyone since all you do is afk and camp in towns...as a matter of fact, I've had several reports of you being extremely disrespectful and you have the audacity to call yourself a "savior"? oh please, do yourself a favor and walk away as if you haven't taken enough L's already.

Odwren
12-01-2021, 06:56 PM
What it takes...

I have posted many times about the amazing people in the guild and all that we are able to accomplish.

Today, I'd like to shed some light on the flip-side of things. It's not all sunshine & butterflies (or Bees). Getting to where we are at can sometimes mean:

- Helping even when you don't feel like it.
- Working with people outside of your comfort zone.
- Embracing people as family even when they annoy you.
- Being persistent, even if you don't get a response.
- Not getting easily offended.
- Not shooting down larger-than-life egos, but leveraging on it instead.
- Patiently waiting for things to unfold when people choose to NOT take your word for it. And learning together from it rather than turn it into an "I was right & you were wrong" moment.

Things aren't perfect. Being a GM is an actual job. Sometimes, even a chore. There's no glamor in it, at least not for me. You end up feeling exhausted, frustrated, ignored, disrespected, belittled and taken-for-granted at times.

But then, it's because of those moments that these small wins end up meaning so much. These small victories are the pat on the back we all need that we are STILL headed in the right direction.

We march forward, TC!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211201/df663eefb39715fb015ccb0b69bed249.jpg

yoasobi
12-02-2021, 05:19 AM
Like the old man said, "Together"

XD

Pushs
12-02-2021, 10:08 AM
Aye Aye Captain!

yubaraj
12-02-2021, 04:14 PM
What it takes...

I have posted many times about the amazing people in the guild and all that we are able to accomplish.

Today, I'd like to shed some light on the flip-side of things. It's not all sunshine & butterflies (or Bees). Getting to where we are at can sometimes mean:

- Patiently waiting for things to unfold when people choose to NOT take your word for it. And learning together from it rather than turn it into an "I was right & you were wrong" moment.

Things aren't perfect. Being a GM is an actual job. Sometimes, even a chore. There's no glamor in it, at least not for me. You end up feeling exhausted, frustrated, ignored, disrespected, belittled and taken-for-granted at times.

But then, it's because of those moments that these small wins end up meaning so much. These small victories are the pat on the back we all need that we are STILL headed in the right direction.

We march forward, TC!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211201/df663eefb39715fb015ccb0b69bed249.jpg

I wish I could have some leadership qualities you have.

I am proud of you that you and the team could bring back TC to the same height it formerly was. I am grateful for helping me to get some hard APs and all the help I got from everyone.

Keep up the good work. Do not give up, I know its in your blood to never give up.

Hopefully, I may have some time to do AP and event runs later.

Have fun guys!

zebkingita
12-05-2021, 09:12 AM
What it takes...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk<3

Inviato dal mio RMX3081 utilizzando Tapatalk

Odwren
12-07-2021, 11:34 AM
Multi-talented, thoughtful nablings!

Thank you, @Aldous !https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211207/38b44eb3e2a7bf2904d0e6396bab50b9.jpg

Aldous
12-08-2021, 12:11 PM
Peewoop!

Free bump for the 4th guild in arlor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*insert overly dramatic gratitude speech*

apes together strooooongk

Odwren
12-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Peewoop!

Free bump for the 4th guild in arlor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*insert overly dramatic gratitude speech*

apes together strooooongk *happy dance*https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211208/ccba3b0d23d8d0b55c8a782638c5f580.jpg

Odwren
12-09-2021, 07:19 PM
HOARFROST HYPE

We know you'll be farming the event, so we thought to make it more worth your while!

Bulk your PVE Kills up in the next 5 days, and top scorers will win an assortment of prizes:

TOP 3
Heroic Thariel

NEXT 3
30 Elite Awakening Gem

NEXT 5
2 Hotbars

PRIZES ARE UNLOCKED ONCE WE HIT A COMMUNITY GOAL OF 60K TOTAL KILLS (as reflected on the in-game counter).

Guild Event Starts at 10:00 Arlor!

Odwren
12-15-2021, 06:31 AM
HOARFROST HYPE RESULTS!

Thank you for the astonishing turn-out, everyone! Your hard work will certainly impact the guild positively!

However, we also wish to remind you all that although healthy competition is good and encouraged, it should never be at the expense of your health and well-being, as well as guild principles.

As we have done, many times in the past, we are enhancing the rewards that we initially published simply because of how hard y'all have worked!

HEROIC THARIEL + 10 ELITE AWAKENINGS
Atoned - 100k pts

HEROIC THARIEL + HOTBAR
Pauakeon - 88030 pts

HEROIC THARIEL
Hydradynamo - 69636

30 ELITE AWAKENINGS + Mythic THARIEL
Immodesty - 68910 pts
Marrowak - 51053 pts

30 ELITE AWAKENINGS + HOTBAR
Seokeba - 40056 pts

30 ELITE AWAKENINGS
Driupafe - 31322

10 ELITE AWAKENINGS + 2 HOTBARS
Quietzin & Smize

2 HOTBARS
Yoasobi, Zyvaschan, Spaethe, Openned, Savenops

Thank you and congratulations!

Claim your prizes from Bee

Aldous
12-19-2021, 01:44 AM
FINALLY, IT'S THE SEASON THAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

What a glorious ride, TC! Looking back at it, we can see how much we have grown throughout the year. Building a family of your own is not an easy feat. It starts by taking up risks and uncertainties, surely we have taken chances on people and winded up losing some of our dearest friends along the way. Disheartening as it may be, but we take these losses as an inspiration to constantly ameliorate ourselves in protecting our cause.

The Collective is a living testament of how underdogs can become overcomers in the right hands. With all of our combined efforts to maintain the culture we have built, we were able to reach milestones beyond our expectations and THIS is something worth celebrating. We hope to continue exercising our advocacy in the next coming years and inspire people to embrace the TC spirit.

Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Holidays! ❤

Aldous
12-19-2021, 01:54 AM
Of course, a celebration will not be complete without fun! Here are some of the screenies taken from TC's Holiday Hoopla:

Our Legendary MUSICAL TILES

Ps. I'm so honored to be your Conga Line leader lmao

GRABBY GIFTS

Thank you so much for this wonderful year, TC! Looking forward for more adventures with all of you.
Much love ❤

zebkingita
12-19-2021, 01:19 PM
FINALLY, IT'S THE SEASON THAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

What a glorious ride, TC! Looking back at it, we can see how much we have grown throughout the year. Building a family of your own is not an easy feat. It starts by taking up risks and uncertainties, surely we have taken chances on people and winded up losing some of our dearest friends along the way. Disheartening as it may be, but we take these losses as an inspiration to constantly ameliorate ourselves in protecting our cause.

The Collective is a living testament of how underdogs can become overcomers in the right hands. With all of our combined efforts to maintain the culture we have built, we were able to reach milestones beyond our expectations and THIS is something worth celebrating. We hope to continue exercising our advocacy in the next coming years and inspire people to embrace the TC spirit.

Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Holidays! [emoji173]

240372Best Guild ever! Thanks to all members, officers and obv special thanks to Bee!!!
<3

Odwren
12-23-2021, 02:47 AM
TC OFFICER MAYHEM

Our officers have had too much to drink over the holidays and have gone wild all over Arlor! Now THEY need YOUR help so as to not make complete asses of themselves! (hahaha)

For our New Year's Guild Celebration, we will have u doing something different and fun! We will set u all on a bunch of quests to rescue our officers, under a time limit. Each quest comes with a reward. Being among the FIRST 3 to complete ALL the quests will mean an even BIGGER REWARD!

MECHANICS:

1. Based on the Location Riddles which will be posted DURING the event, go to the location and find the officer in trouble. PM them these exact words: "How can I help?"

2. They will respond to u via PM on what help they need. Perform the task(s)/provide the answer(s) they require.

3. They will give u 2 items:

1 HOTBAR - This is yours to keep as your reward for helping them.

1 SECRET ITEM - These need to be returned to ODWREN after you have completed all the quests to help the officers. There are to be 5 SECRET ITEMS in total.

4. Find ODWREN (she's also all over the place, drunkenly playing hide and seek with no one in particular) and PM her with these exact words:
"All drunken officers are accounted for. Here are the items." Trade her all the secret items.

REWARDS:
Each completed officer quest will earn you a HOTBAR. There are a total of 5 quests in all.

The first 3 to turn in the secret items to ODWREN will win the following:

1st - Mansion Deed
2nd - Hideout Deed
3rd - Witches' Temple Deed

NOTE:
1. There is a time limit applied on the entire event. All quests must be completed within 30 minutes. The event ends in 30 minutes whether quests have been completed or not.
2. All and any item exchanges for the quests must be done in the Trade Window.
3. The quests can be done in no particular order. If one location is crowded with guildies, jump on another. This makes sure that your time isn't wasted.

THIS WILL BE ON THE 30TH. WE WILL HOST THE EVENT IN 2 TIMESLOTS TO ENSURE THAT MORE OF YOU GET TO BE PART OF IT:

10:00 Arlor Time
21:00 Arlor Time

For referrence, this was posted at 12:05 Arlor Time. Check what time it reflects on your LINE/Discord screen, and there's your time conversion.

Odwren
12-28-2021, 07:39 AM
Playing dress-up :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211228/3e74db11ed998a828833171188ec602a.jpg

Odwren
12-28-2021, 07:58 AM
Reposting this so it's readily visible to guildies:

TC OFFICER MAYHEM

Our officers have had too much to drink over the holidays and have gone wild all over Arlor! Now THEY need YOUR help so as to not make complete asses of themselves! (hahaha)

For our New Year's Guild Celebration, we will have u doing something different and fun! We will set u all on a bunch of quests to rescue our officers, under a time limit. Each quest comes with a reward. Being among the FIRST 3 to complete ALL the quests will mean an even BIGGER REWARD!

MECHANICS:

1. Based on the Location Riddles which will be posted DURING the event, go to the location and find the officer in trouble. PM them these exact words: "How can I help?"

2. They will respond to u via PM on what help they need. Perform the task(s)/provide the answer(s) they require.

1 SECRET ITEM - These need to be returned to ODWREN after you have completed all the quests to help the officers. There are to be 5 SECRET ITEMS in total.

4. Find ODWREN (she's also all over the place, drunkenly playing hide and seek with no one in particular) and PM her with these exact words:

"All drunken officers are accounted for. Here are the items." Trade her all the secret items.

REWARDS:

Each completed officer quest will earn you a HOTBAR. There are a total of 5 quests in all.

1st - Mansion Deed

2nd - Hideout Deed

3rd - Witches' Temple

NOTE:

1. There is a time limit applied on the entire event. All quests must be completed within 30 minutes. The event ends in 30 minutes whether quests have been completed or not.

3. The quests can be done in no particular order. If one location is crowded with guildies, jump on another. This makes sure that your time isn't wasted.

THIS WILL BE ON THE 30TH. WE WILL HOST THE EVENT IN 2 TIMESLOTS TO ENSURE THAT MORE OF YOU GET TO BE PART OF IT:

As referrence, this was posted at 12:05 Arlor Time. Check what time it reflects on your LINE screen, and there's your time conversion.

Fearrr
12-30-2021, 07:48 AM
Reposting this so it's readily visible to guildies:

TC OFFICER MAYHEM

MECHANICS:

REWARDS:

1st - Mansion Deed

2nd - Hideout Deed

3rd - Witches' Temple

NOTE:

As referrence, this was posted at 12:05 Arlor Time. Check what time it reflects on your LINE screen, and there's your time conversion.

Great Event! Had fun drinking an hour before start 4:00am in the morning 😂 Happy to be back in Guild that taught me how to Pve Tank Lvl 56 Cap! 😁

Odwren
12-30-2021, 07:15 PM
WILDCARD ACHIEVEMENT CHECKPOINT!

Look at your pending Achievements and choose 2 that you feel you can finish in 3 days.

Send a screenshot of those chosen pending Achievements to an officer on LINE or Discord.

Run them to completion before the 3 days is up and turn in the results by sending a screenshot WHILE IN MAP, with the Achievement Notification visible either on the pop-up box or the chatbox.

Completing EITHER ONE of your chosen Achievements within 3 days will earn you 25 crate keys. If you complete both, you get 50 crate keys.

REGISTRATION STARTS AT 10:00 ARLOR TIME AND ENDS AT 22:00 ARLOR TIME.

Choose wisely and get running!

Aldous
12-31-2021, 12:36 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR, TC!!!! DON'T PARTY TOO HARD. MUCH LOVE [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Odwren
01-02-2022, 05:05 AM
Thank you for taking initiative and putting in the work!

We don't only have timed runners and an accomplished HC toon in the guild, we also boast of a number of leaderboard players for whom we are truly grateful.

These guys are but a few of the decorated folks in the guild that truly make us all proud.

The efforts we exert within the guild are more designed to cater to the wider population, hence the accomplished folks truly deserve our gratitude and applause for being self-driven.

Thank you very much! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220102/5cebf7f60b544efde47bdc4ace0438b6.jpg

Odwren
01-03-2022, 08:28 PM
THE HATCHERY

For the entire month of January, we are opening our doors to random recruits. No level or Achievement requirements. THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. The real objective here is to ramp up our roster with eager, active people who are intent on building themselves and hopefully find some great folks that will be assets to the guild in the future. Many of you grew within TC, and we want to replicate that experience and hopefully yield some gems along the way.

We are setting a maximum cap of 330 members for this exercise.

RECRUITERS MUST:
1. List down all their recruits. Submit the list on LINE/Discord to any officer.

2. Include in the list the basic Achievements that the recruit lacks:
BASIC PETS
ELITE BOSS SINGLES
MAUSOLEUM
PANTSLESS
TOTAL ACHIEVEMENT POINTS OF THE RECRUIT

3. Recruiters are equally responsible as the officers for the development of the recruits. The new guys must understand that they are expected to pursue progress on levelling and on APs. We will provide the signature TC support needed for progress.

REMINDERS:
DO NOT POACH. If people come to you willingly because they are unhappy with their present guild, then it's ok.

RECRUITER INCENTIVES:
The recruiter with the most number of quality recruits by the end of January will receive the following incentives:

1st - 20M
2nd - 15M
3rd - 10M

RECRUITERS THAT ARE OBSERVED TO SHOW THE RIGHT QUALITIES MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR A PROMOTION AS OFFICERS. THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO JUST THE WINNERS.

HOW DO WE GAUGE QUALITY RECRUITS:
1. They remain in the guild.
2. They have made progress from when they joined, in terms of levelling and APs.
3. They mesh well with the rest of the guildies and adhere to the rules.

*Note that although we are conducting this exercise, we still want to maintain the healthy guild culture we have and protect the resources we use to develop guildies. ALL of our rules will be strictly in place and reinforced. Should any of your recruits get kicked, know that it's done with fairness. Just recruit some more, as long as we don't exceed the 330 limit. But before u start spamming all the level 15s in Outpost, remember, your recruits are your chief responsibility.

After this recruitment drive, we are reverting to our INVITE ONLY FRIENDS YOU CAN VOUCH FOR guideline.

Aldous
01-06-2022, 10:29 AM
ENDING SEASON 23 WITH A BANG!

Congratulations TC for a fruitful season! Not only we managed to maintain our overall guild standing, but also ended up being the 8th guild with 14 leaderboard banners acquired throughout the season. Woot woot! Truly a display of determination and leaderboard spirit. With great honor, we hereby acknowledge the following individuals for their outstanding performance:

👑TOP PLAYERS👑

JOMUD - (2)Top Sorcerer, Top Player (Overall)

SOX - (2)Top Rogue, Top Player (Overall)

YOURDRUG - (2)Top Rogue, Top Player (Overall)

🌟TOP SEASONAL PLAYERS🌟

COVENING(1) Top 2 Rogue, Top 7 Overall
MARROWAK(1)Top 15 Sorcerer
MAQQVINI(1) Top 19 Sorcerer
BIGGIETANK(1) Top 19 Warrior

☠️TOP HARDCORE SEASONAL PLAYERS☠️

FLASHFRUIT (1) Top 19 Sorcerer

💀ELITE DUNGEON LEADERBOARDS💀

BLOOD(1)
PHYLONOE(1)
PUSHZ(1)

Once again, Congratulations and bring home the bacon, TC!

Juicymango
01-08-2022, 07:25 AM
Hey guys, Im Juicymango! I want to apply to your guild, because i just returned to the game a week ago.

I was very active a few years ago, but i took a long break from the game.

So now I made a new character (Juzymango) to return to the game. I am currently level 64, planning to cap as soon as possible. Right now im very noob, but I hope I can change that as soon as I capped. I would be very happy, if you can send me an invitation in game.

See you,

Juzy

Odwren
01-08-2022, 07:27 AM
Hey guys, Im Juicymango! I want to apply to your guild, because i just returned to the game a week ago.

I was very active a few years ago, but i took a long break from the game.

So now I made a new character (Juzymango) to return to the game. I am currently level 64, planning to cap as soon as possible. Right now im very noob, but I hope I can change that as soon as I capped. I would be very happy, if you can send me an invitation in game.

See you,

JuzyYou came back right on time for our recruitment drive.

Pm me or any of the officers listed on the banner post of this thread when you are in game. We'll invite you in.

:)

Juicymango
01-08-2022, 07:29 AM
That Sounds pretty nice! Can i Send you a friend request in game?

Odwren
01-13-2022, 10:46 PM
While the Frosted Downs event is happening across Arlor, we at TC are giving everyone a means to channel your road rage!

MOB MARAUDER ELITE

For 3 days, kill as many Elite Mobs as you can, and win awesome prizes!

This guild event requires no registration. The inclusive maps are all the elite maps in-game. We leave it to you to devise your strategy to yield the most mob kills, while also perhaps making progress on your Elite Mob Achievements.

Prizes are regardless of class and sole-ly based on ranking, as shown on the in-game tool. Running with guildies are strongly encouraged.

PRIZES:

1st - Bao
2nd- Heroic Tadthep
3rd - Heroic Thariel
4th - Heroic Re-gifter
5th - Heroic Frostarion

1st Tier Gifts (x5) = 5-slot crafting kit

2nd Tier Gifts (x5) = 2x Hotbars

THIS GUILD EVENT STARTS TODAY, 10:00 ARLOR TIMEhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220114/c2992f57a61a0bf3ab7c10918add654a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220114/c368de6c4ddab2c4034720d5f3a3d551.jpg

Odwren
01-17-2022, 05:32 AM
MOB MARAUDER ELITE

We have made some enhancements to the prizes simply because everyone did so well!

BAO
Bravy - 50,001 pts
Cooper - 48,372 pts

HEROIC TADTHEP
Blackout - 37,381 pts
Ineedmythic - 33,426 pts

HEROIC RE-GIFTER
Opennd - 30,201 pts

HEROIC THARIEL
Seokeba - 21,759 pts

HEROIC FROSTARION
Sheasidabad - 18,075 pts

5-SLOT CRAFTING KITS
Mourners
Zyvaschan
Forcoast
Topfile
Xxl

2 HOTBARS
Jselegnam
Audits
Savestar
Anliv
Uller

Thank you for the outstanding output! Looking forward to the same energy on our next guild events!

Odwren
01-29-2022, 08:34 AM
NO TOON LEFT BEHIND

Seems we need to feel a bit more "together" in the guild. Hence, we bring you this guild event.

For the next 3 days, we will have a mob kill contest, with a twist. The applicable maps are the ones that are easier to do with friends, rather than alone:
Elite Vardan Maps,
Somberholt (Mausoleum)
Zodias

You all are free to choose which one to run, but it's best to anchor your efforts towards your achievement goals.

We will use the in-game counter to determine the mob kills BUT...here's the unique TC twist: Submit a daily list of guildies you ran with on the featured maps, along with screenshots as proof, and the total number of guildies will become your score MULTIPLIERS! Submit your daily list and screenshots to the same officer each day.

NOTE THAT:
black_small_square︎ 1 guildie counts as 1 multiplier PER DAY, regardless of which of the featured maps you ran with them on or how many times you ran with them for the day. So run with as many guildies as you can!
black_small_square︎We will prevent screenshot recycling by requiring your screenshots to have a certain keyword for the day visible on the chatbox. Keywords will refresh every 24hours from when the event started, based on the in-game tool. The keyword of the day will be posted on the MOTD.

Your score on the in-game tool will still be factored in. But without the multiplier, you will just have to rely on sheer volume of your mob kills.

PRIZES:
1st - 10m
2nd - 8m
3rd - 6m
4th - 5m
5th - 3m

As we always do in TC, honest efforts, even by non-winners will be recognized as well.

-----‐--------

No Toon Left Behind WINNERS (Summary)

1. ZRZJ (24 Multipliers)
Prize: 10M

11,477 x 24 = 275,448

2. MALONELY (8 Multi)
PRIZE: 8M

18,921 x 8 = 151,368

3. KONTOSELINAS (12)
PRIZE: 6M

7721 x 12 = 92,652

4. JEO (5 Multipliers)
PRIZE: 5M

13,236 x 5 = 66,180

5. SHEASIDABAD -
PRIZE: 3M

6. TOPFILE
PRIZE: 25 Crate Keys
Hotbar

7. IAMDRUG
Hotbar

8. XXL

9. MARROWAK

10. SUPERZACKY

Odwren
01-30-2022, 04:18 AM
SOME CHANGES AND WHAT REMAINS...

So a lot of hard changes has hit TC in the past few days. Many of our officers have left, due to various reasons. And in their wake, so have some guildies. I'm hoping we have seen the last of the fall-out.

Although we all may have questions, uncertainties and feel a great deal of sadness, what remains is our intent to welcome and help those who wish to develop themselves. And hopefully, learn new ways to build a better, more interactive guild.

Thanking those who have chosen to remain. And although it will take us a while, I'm sure we will bounce back. We just all need to collectively look within ourselves as to what we can do to make one another's day better. Even if it's just saying hi and running with a guildie for the sole purpose of keeping them company.

Our advocacy and genuine intent remains. We may be flawed, but we are resilient. Our differences should only make us stronger.

Fearrr
02-23-2022, 09:08 AM
IRON TOON GUILD EVENT LINE UP:

Nix - 10:00
Extown - 10:00
Zebw - 10:00
Simo - 10:22
Kontoselinas - 10:30
Jeondo - 10:35
Malonely - 10:57
Caybevirus - 11:24
Suriel - 11:40
Veindetta - 11:49
Seokeba - 13:40
Madmqn - 15:49
Savestar - 16:11
Paulchinita - 20:00

REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED!

Odwren
02-28-2022, 03:27 AM
Hello TC!

We are happy to share the results of the IRON TOON CONTEST!

The following get a Hotbar:
Caybervirus
Madmqn
Simocampa

MOB CATEGORY
1st -Extown, 54779pts
(5-slot crafting kit)
2nd-Zebw, 46601pts
(3x 1-slot crafting kit)
3rd-Veindetta, 30500pts
(4x Hotbar)
4th-Nixcute, 19918pts
(3x Hotbar)
5th-Jeondo, 14792pts
(2x Hotbar)

BOSS CATEGORY
1st-Extown, 573pts
(5 slot crafting kit)
2nd-Zebw, 572pts
(3x 1-slot crafting kit)
3rd-Jeondo, 499pts
(4x Hotbar)
4th-Veindetta, 372pts
(3x Hotbar)
5th-Seokeba, 344pts
(2x Hotbar)

ZODIAS TOP SCORER
(50 crate keys)
Savestar, 8005pts

RUNNER UP (25 crate keys +(2x 1-slot crafting kit) + Hotbar)
Tank- Zebw
Mage- Malonely
Rogue- Nixcute

IRON TOONS (Lei Shen)
Tank-Extown, 55352pts
Mage-Savestar, 17984pts
Rogue-Veindetta, 30872

We added the RUNNER UP spot to recognize the efforts of those who racked up a significant amount of points despite not landing the top spot.

Congratulations and thank you, everyone!

Pls claim your rewards from Bee.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220228/d05c2e647e32d7974256a1c4e961dd7c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220228/178b29b719380107833d54c1fc199e0c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220228/ef4f9d67875f92d67732a9d7623facab.jpg

Odwren
03-02-2022, 12:45 PM
CARNAVAL KILLERS!

In the next 3 days, kill as many mobs as you can in the Carnaval map! Run with guildies to multiply your points!

MECHANICS:
1. Register with screenshot of your PVE killcount. Submit to an officer via LINE or Discord.

2. Start running as soon as you register. You may opt to do any map that yields PVE kills. However, Carnaval is the most advantageous option atm.

3. Run with guildies and take a screenshot with every new guildie you run with for the day. To prevent screenshot recycling, we will post a KEYWORD FOR THE DAY on the MOTD. The keyword must be visible on the chatbox in the screenshot u submit.

NOTE THAT:
Every guildie per day counts as ONE mutiplier, regardless of how many runs you do with them.

If you run with the same guildie for 3 days and submit 3 screenshots with them in pt PLUS the 3 different keywords, then that's x3 to your total points. So run with as many guildies everyday as you can!

PRIZES :
1st - 8m Gold
2nd - 7m Gold
3rd - 6m Gold
4th - 5m Gold
5th - 4m Gold

Non-winners who rack up a decent score, based off of a percentage from the top score will get gifts too!

Registration starts tomorrow at 10:00 Arlor Time

Fearrr
03-02-2022, 08:13 PM
Some Changes and What Remains…Update.

5 New Officer’s were added: Zrzj, Ullerrr, Cytotoxin, Remirogue, and Simocampa! Thanks to all our great members who has stayed with us. And ofc our amazing GM and Officer Team for keeping everything together.

Murder Mystery Event coming soon after Carnaval Killers Event stay tuned! 😎

Fearrr
03-04-2022, 04:12 PM
A few words. Loved this Guild since 56 Cap and still do. I appreciated being welcomed back, and something I thought I would never do again, be a Officer. Because of the respect I have for Guild and GM I will step away. So what I say and do next does not fall back on Guild or Guild Politics. 😈

Odwren
03-16-2022, 09:20 AM
MULTI-PURPOSE MAUSOLEUM RUNS

Need to farm energy to run the game event?

In the next 5 days, TC will have a guild event centered around the Mausoleum.

BENEFITS:
1. Allows those who need to be Elite Lightbearer to grind for points and make progress in the quest line.

2. Enables Halo Questers to advance in the tasks.

3. Paves the way for Lichly Consternation Achievements.

4. Provides an opportunity to farm for gold through Coffers and Balanced Bars.

5. Racks up PVE kills.

MECHANICS:
> No registration required as we will use the in-game tool for this.
> The runs would need to span all through M6 as we will set the counter to only include mob kills that reflect on your PVE killstats, which means only M5 & M6 count.

TWIST:
Runners will be asked to nominate 1 MOST HELPFUL GUILDIE (only pertaining to the Mausoleum Runs on this particular event). The TOP 3 guildies whose names appear in the nominations the most, will automatically be awarded points ON TOP of the score they will generate, and will be factored into the rankings.
1st +8k points
2nd +6k points
3rd +4k points

PRIZES:
1st = 10M
2nd = 8M
3rd = 7M
4th = 6M
5th = 5M

HAVEN'T UNLOCKED M6?
Let an officer know and Bee will hook u up with what u need to be able to participate.

Odwren
03-21-2022, 04:36 PM
MULTI-PURPOSE MAUSOLEUM RUNS RESULTS

Hello TC!

Before we get to the winners, I wish to assure everyone that the confusion on the maps involved is due to the limitations on the in-game tool. But we will take this as learning to prevent similar issues moving forward. Thank you to the impacted folks for being understanding. I'm personally attesting that no affront was intended by anyone.

Ok, now to the fun part!

OUR MOST HELPFUL GUILDIES (to receive bonus points on top of their generated scores)
ARROGANTPSYKO +8K pts
SHEASIDABAD +6K pts
INCREDIBLELAG +4K pts

AND NOW HERE ARE OUR WINNERS:

1. ARROGANTPSYKO 31,198pts = 10m

2. PELATON 22,729pts = 8m

3. SHEASIDABAD 19,255pts = 7m

4. INCREDIBLELAG 12,151pts = 6m

5. KATCHZZ 7,827pts = 5m

6. NIXCUTE 5320pts = 4m

7. WADJETT 5076pts = 3m

We expanded the roster of winners to TOP 7 to show appreciation for the hard work that people put into this event.

THE FOLLOWING SHALL RECEIVE HOTBARS:
Caybervirus
Akamaii
Tumphit
Extown
Masterphilpot
Groazekui
Hydradynamo
Himinglava

Thank you and congratulations everyone!

Odwren
03-30-2022, 09:37 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT:

As we wrap up the Eggzavier Event, I'd like to extend my gratitude to everyone. Specially those who shared their various resources to ensure that no one in the guild gets left out. This, our guild culture, is the best "loot" of all. I hope you all know that we have built something exceptional, and that you are all part of it.

Next up, is welcoming Elite Zodias. With 9 New Achievements to gain, this will truly impact guild standing. Hence, it's important that we are able to ensure that as many of us are taken through the quick-kill Achievements. And we will release guild events for the grindy ones.

I ask that you make yourselves available for this and be proactive about letting us know if you haven't been assisted through the elite maps. Having said that, also allow officers a chance to charter and learn the maps initially, so that we can make it as seamless as possible for you.

We will release the game plan for the new season this weekend. After we see the final turn out on lb tomorrow. Furthermore, we'll have a party at my house this weekend to celebrate and make some announcements.

Run, TC! Run!

Aldous
04-04-2022, 02:35 PM
T - riumphant
H - onorable
E - mpowering

C - ompassionate
O - utstanding
L - oving
L - enient
E - ngaging
C - aring
T - ransformative
I - nclusive
V - isionary
E - ncouraging

That's all I can say about this family. Looking forward to seeing all of you become successful in your endeavors, may it be in-game or irl. I will always be rooting for all of you from the outside. Much love [emoji873]

-B

Odwren
04-24-2022, 04:45 AM
IRON TOON SEASON 4!

Are you all ready for this TC tradition? This season, we are putting a fresh spin on things!

This is a 5-day long event that calls for grit, persistence, dedication, and team spirit!

CATEGORY 1: Elite Mob Kills

Must be done in the Elite Maps featured on the Kill Count Report found in Guild Castles. Somberholt, Vardan Valley and Deep Marsh Maps DO NOT COUNT. If you have hit the 10k max in a particular realm, do a different one.

Prizes for Top 5 (Regardless of Class)
1st - 5-slot & 1-slot craft kit
2nd -1-slot craft kit x4
3rd - 4 Hotbars
4th - 3 Hotbars
5th - 2 Hotbars

CATEGORY 2: Elite Boss Kills

Must be done in the Elite Maps featured on the Kill Count Report found in Guild Castles. Somberholt, Vardan Valley and Deep Marsh Maps DO NOT COUNT.

Prizes for Top 5 (Regardless of Class)
1st - 5-slot & 1-slot craft kit
2nd -1-slot craft kit x4
3rd - 4 Hotbars
4th - 3 Hotbars
5th - 2 Hotbars

TRIPLE POINTS ZONES:

ELITE VARDAN VALLEY
MAUSOLEUM 6
ELITE ZODIAS

Points generated on the killcount report in these zones automatically triple and will be added to the overall tally.

Top scorer: 15m (regardless of class, only 1 winner)

Prize: 18M per class

__

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

1. Register by sending a screenshot to an officer of your killcount report found in the guild castles via LINE or Discord. Registration starts today, April 24, 13:00 Arlor Time and is on for 12 hours.

2. Strategize and run! If you have finished all the eligible maps, you can choose to sit this one out, or join with your alts who are in the guild.

3. Submit the "after" screenshot before your time lapses on the 5th day, based on your registration time. A reminder will be posted 12 hours prior.

yoasobi
04-30-2022, 04:03 AM
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy life. Stopped by to say Hi! Much love.

Odwren
05-01-2022, 03:28 AM
IRON TOON WINNERS:

First we wish to thank the following for their participation. They will be rewarded with 1 Hotbar.

Oxytocxin
Pathtopower
Encryz
Zebbolo
Arie

Now, for the winners!

TOP MOB KILLERS:
1- Eilheim, 64,555pts
2- Landyahz, 17179pts
3- Remirogue, 12728pts
4- Groazekui, 11007pts
5- Sebiviton, 10983pts

TOP BOSS KILLERS:
1- Eilheim, 1878pts
2- Starswordd, 636pts
3- Miavenus, 573pts
Tie- Landyahz, 167pts
Tie- Groazekui, 167pts

TOP TRIPLE ZONE SCORER, to win 15m:
Remirogue, 59,778

Some of our runners got great scores despite not landing the top spot. We wish to also recognize and reward them with 8m each for being CLOSE CONTENDERS:
Landyahz
Starswordd

And this season's TC IRON TOONS, to win 18m each, as as follows:

ROGUE
Remirogue - 72633 pts

MAGE
Eilheim - 91639pts

WARRIOR
Sebiviton - 18,806

Congratulations and Thank You for all your efforts!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220501/6d61ac9ce2c7c47299322005561744b2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220501/e121245c28ceb34fbad5d01ab7aa1e56.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220501/aeea7416f4da182dc57ac8f907b15e86.jpg

Odwren
06-21-2022, 10:56 AM
GOT GILLS?

This is a new week-long TC event focused on the Elite Zodias Maps including the Elite Boss Portals!

Rack up as many BOSS KILLS as you can with as many guildies as you can!

MECHANICS:
1. Register by submitting a screenshot of your ELITE ZODIAS KILLCOUNT REPORT. You may send to officers via pm on LINE or DISCORD. (Registration starts on June 22, 10:00 Arlor Time. The registration period will be for 12 hours)

2. Run the Elite Zodias Maps and the Elite Portals when they open. Boss kills will come with corresponding points:
Elite Zodias Map - 1pt
Elite Ekenta - 5pts
Elite Mecharydon- 5pts
Elite Rahabkor - 5pts

3. Guildies will serve as multipliers to your score. Run with as many different guildies as you can each day.

e.g.

DAY 1
Guildie A
Guildie B
Guildie C
Guildie D
__
4 MULTIPLIERS

DAY 2
Guildie B
Guildie C
Guildie D
Guildie E
__
4 MULTIPLIERS

The total # of MULTIPLIERS by the 7th day will then be multiplied against your total BOSS KILLS score.

4. Our hardworking lb runners are BONUS MULTIPLIERS with double the value!

Arrogantpsyko
Aaamon
Kalenahawaiii
Gulaab
Sox
Paniqe
Hannalyn
Feqo
Capeo
Tiyak
Jabetisss

5. On a daily basis, submit screenshots of your runs with various guildies. Each different guildie only counts as a multiplier ONCE per day, regardless of how many runs u did. The next day, run with them again!

To prevent screenshot recycling, a KEYWORD will be implemented for each day and the said KEYWORD needs to be visible on the chatbox on your screenshot. We will post the DAILY KEYWORD on the MOTD.

Please send them daily to prevent data-clogging and to allow us to do a running count rather than do them all in bulk after.

PRIZES:
1st - 18m gold
2nd- 16m gold
3rd- 14m gold
4th- 10m gold
5th- 8m gold

Non-winners with decent scores also get goodies!

Results will be posted 12 hours after the last registered participant is finished.

Been a while, but we are back on track!

Odwren
06-30-2022, 11:42 AM
"GOT GILLS?" WINNERS

Thanks to everyone who participated, as well as the guildies who supported the runners by joining them in the featured maps!

The following will be receiving 50 crate keys for participating:
GROAZEUKI
UIKUHA
HYDRADYNAMO

And here are our winners!
1st - LANDY (110,410pts) 18M
2nd - SEBIVITON (16,385) 16M
3rd-NEOVIMCORE (14,832) 14M
4th - SAVESTAR (6,048) 10M
5th - SPRAYPAINT (3,444) 8M
VEINDETTA (3,150) 8M

Congratulations and thank u everyone!

Gulaab
07-02-2022, 08:07 AM
Congratulations!

Odwren
07-10-2022, 04:21 AM
BOSS KILLS BOSS Guild Event

For 5 days, TC will go on a boss-kill frenzy!

Kill as many bosses as possible in Elite Vardan and Elite Zodias realms. Top scorers will win the following:

1st - 12m
2nd - 10m
3rd - 8m
4th - 6m
5th - 5m

Non-winners with decent scores gey participation gifts.

No registration nor screenshots needed! The in-game tool will do all the tallying. Click on the trophy icon under the guild tab to check on your progress.

Event starts tomorrow, July 11, 10:00 Arlor Time.

Gulaab
07-10-2022, 05:05 AM
Good luck in the guild event!

Odwren
07-16-2022, 05:11 AM
Congratulations to the folks who killed Elite Zodias and Elite Vardan Bosses like a BOSS!

The following will get 10 Elite Awakening Gems + 50 Normal Awakening Gems:

Kalenahawaii
Tumphit
Maricore
Hydradynamo

AND THE WINNERS:
Landy - 1197pts (12m)
Sebiviton-759pts (10m)
Neovimcore-574pts (8m)
Groazekui - 304pts (6m)
Veindetta - 286pts (5m)

Thank you for all your hard work!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220716/efc667c895745c04c3b99d1f34b2caca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220716/397e35aca122f527ebcfa0e6a13315bb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220716/294951deb6203c0d90638d22fa21566d.jpg

Odwren
08-07-2022, 05:57 AM
PROOF OF LIFE RALLY

It's been a hot minute since TC has had a party and we think it's high time!

This is not a contest but a campaign. We are calling all TC folks, active and dormant to try and pitch in!

1. A community goal of 25k Achievement Points must be reached within 7 days. Period starts tomorrow, August 8, 10:00 Arlor Time. Recruitment is on lock-down as soon as this announcement gets posted.

2. Once you get an achievement, send a screenshot of it from the Notifications to an officer via LINE or Discord. Refer to the sample screenshot shown after this post.

Sample Screenshot
1. Name has to be visible.
2. Needs to be taken from the notification box, so check your settings.

3. Reaching the community goal will unlock a guild raffle. Those who contribute to the APs campaign will be included in a raffle during the after-party.

4. Inclusion to the raffle will be PER TOON, so please get some of the easy APs on your nab alts.

5. Upon submitting your screenshot, also vote for the most helpful officer. Only 1 vote per toon.

6. All officers who take guildies out for AP runs will automatically be entered into the raffle.

7. Date and time for the party and raffle will be announced later on in the week. The party will have mini-games as well. Check out Bee's house to see where a scavenger hunt will take place.

8. Whether you are present or not at the party, as long as you are included in the raffle, you will still be drawn up for prizes.

RAFFLE PRIZES:
Yinshe
Antonio
Noe
Crafting slots (singles)
Crafting slots (5s)
Hotbars
Planarite Ingots
Balanced Bars
Elite Awakenings (10s)
Back Vanities
(this list shall grow)

MOST HELPFUL OFFICER REWARD:
Lei Shen

We are truly hoping that even just this once, we can come together as a guild and contribute what we can to the goal. NOTE: The new APs only take a few tries for 650 points.

Aside from the APs, I personally miss a lot of you. I hope to see you all again in game and run together to once more show that we underdogs can succeed.

@everyonehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220807/66ded717f58527edb6b4433d0563f31b.jpg

Odwren
08-12-2022, 01:43 PM
TARGET MET & EXCEEDED!

Given the new game developments, we have ceased to track the points, but we have definitely gone above and beyond the target.

For the raffle, the following names are eligible for prizes whether or not they can make it to the party, as they contributed prior to the update on new APs:
Sakura
Zebbolo
Landy
Sebi
Spaethe
Neo
Aaamon
Kantipur
Ruatphit
Ironpoint
Tootimer
Riwaysystem
Sebijoac
Shashubest
Teariscety
Savester
Savestar
Abcegg
Spraypaint
Flashfruit
Joyboyy
Simocampa
Erterrible
Nunphit
Tumphit

For everyone else, you will be included in the raffle if you are PRESENT at the party. If your alt is on the list, then show up on your main! We have prizes for everyone.

We celebrate tomorrow, August 13 at 13:00 Arlor Time, and we shall start with a special treat!

RESTORE THE MANSION'S FORMER GLORY
(A TC Scavenger Hunt...and then some)

We will kick off tomorrow's party with this fun brain tickler!

STORY:
A great warrior has disappeared mysteriously, including his entire mansion. Anthophila heard word of it and decided that we all go on an adventure, with the hopes of uncovering the mystery and enjoying the spoils.

RULES:
1. Some folks should have pen and paper and be THE SCRIBES and help decrypt answers.

2. Once in the location, everyone must MOVE TOGETHER in a cluster. DO NOT SCATTER unless the CLUE-BEARERS send you off to do a task.

3. ONE person shall be nominated as THE VOICE - this shall be the only person to "speak" to the CLUE-BEARERS.

4. All conversations related to the story such as exchange of clues and answers shall be on the GUILD CHAT. Exchanges among one another, coaching, questions, clarification shall be in the common chat.

5. In naming objects that you will be asked to find, make sure to use the real and correct name of the object.

6. Y'all will have the chance to explore the area, chat, make comments, crack jokes, be cute...AFTER the scavenger hunt.

There will be goodies for those who contribute to solving the mystery.

Once we crack this mystery as a team, we partayyy! And this means the raffle shall commence!

zebkingita
08-13-2022, 10:28 AM
TARGET MET & EXCEEDED!

Given the new game developments, we have ceased to track the points, but we have definitely gone above and beyond the target.

For the raffle, the following names are eligible for prizes whether or not they can make it to the party, as they contributed prior to the update on new APs:
Sakura
Zebbolo
Landy
Sebi
Spaethe
Neo
Aaamon
Kantipur
Ruatphit
Ironpoint
Tootimer
Riwaysystem
Sebijoac
Shashubest
Teariscety
Savester
Savestar
Abcegg
Spraypaint
Flashfruit
Joyboyy
Simocampa
Erterrible
Nunphit
Tumphit

For everyone else, you will be included in the raffle if you are PRESENT at the party. If your alt is on the list, then show up on your main! We have prizes for everyone.

We celebrate tomorrow, August 13 at 13:00 Arlor Time, and we shall start with a special treat!

RESTORE THE MANSION'S FORMER GLORY
(A TC Scavenger Hunt...and then some)

We will kick off tomorrow's party with this fun brain tickler!

STORY:
A great warrior has disappeared mysteriously, including his entire mansion. Anthophila heard word of it and decided that we all go on an adventure, with the hopes of uncovering the mystery and enjoying the spoils.

RULES:
1. Some folks should have pen and paper and be THE SCRIBES and help decrypt answers.

2. Once in the location, everyone must MOVE TOGETHER in a cluster. DO NOT SCATTER unless the CLUE-BEARERS send you off to do a task.

3. ONE person shall be nominated as THE VOICE - this shall be the only person to "speak" to the CLUE-BEARERS.

4. All conversations related to the story such as exchange of clues and answers shall be on the GUILD CHAT. Exchanges among one another, coaching, questions, clarification shall be in the common chat.

5. In naming objects that you will be asked to find, make sure to use the real and correct name of the object.

6. Y'all will have the chance to explore the area, chat, make comments, crack jokes, be cute...AFTER the scavenger hunt.

There will be goodies for those who contribute to solving the mystery.

Once we crack this mystery as a team, we partayyy! And this means the raffle shall commence!

Sent from my SM-G781V using TapatalkSuper fun party! Thank you! *_*

ItsTheCat
08-13-2022, 05:21 PM
This guild looks pretty cool!

Lonewuff
08-20-2022, 07:14 PM
Someone able to invite me to this guild? Looks fun. IGN Blockage.

KillKingMe
09-19-2022, 01:08 AM
You guys deserve to rebuild you were such a great guild

Odwren
11-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Alright!

Apologies for that wee bit of a hiatus. Things got busy, life got crazy, and GMs sometimes get sad, disillusioned and burnt-out too. :)

But, we are shaking the cobwebs off and picking things right back up! Thanks to all the guildies who held the fort, y'all managed to keep things going. I'm truly grateful.

Now we shall refresh our strategy, put out new and fun stuff, and get back on track!

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
11-06-2022, 05:57 PM
What a nice cake party <3
https://youtu.be/T_IjzpEyUyw

https://youtu.be/T_IjzpEyUyw

Copycode
01-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Happy new year

Mrfuq
01-06-2023, 12:28 AM
Seems a fund guild. Can i join? IGN: Mrfuq