PDA

View Full Version : Devs please confirm the release date for Studly Legends.

Hankomachos
04-01-2012, 03:42 PM
With much anticipation regarding SpaceTimeStudios's new mobile MMO, Studly Legends, I'm sure me, along with the STS community would like an accurate release date for Studly Legends.
For those who don't know about Studly Legends, it's set in an urban environment, following the "The Stud" class. This is the only playable class in game thus far, as confirmed by BBB, a STS dev. There's three stats to focus on on your stud: Looks, charisma, and swag. Even though there's one class, this allows greater customization for your stud.

Back to the central theme of the game, you play as a really good looking human, who has to deal with paparazzi, and people who want to date you.

For skills, you will have 8:

Wink: Stuns your enemy long enough so you can auto-attack them until they die.
Hot shot nod: Works just like a headbutt, this does 50dmg and increases by 10 per level up- also stuns
Snap yo' fingas: This causes your enemy to go cross eyed- stuns
Studly earthquake: By activating this skill you cause a studly tremor through the ground, 75dmg, +25 per level up- knock down- stuns
Fold arms: By using this skill you bind enemys so they can't move, does 15dmg +15 per level up- stuns- roots
Studly smile: This skill blinds enemys so none of their attacks hit- 40dmg +20 per level up- blinds
Singular eyebrow raise: This telekineticly picks enemys up and throws them to the nearest wall- 60dmg + 20 per level up- knock down
Gorilla thud: By activating this skill you gain +100 stud regeneration + 50 per level up- self buff

Now, to explain the three stats:

Looks: Probably the most important stat to focus on, this is in parallel to Pocket Legends' Intelligence stat. Looks increases your Stud Regeneration, and pool. You will need this to be able to use your skills frequently.

Charisma: Only focus on this if you want the best out of your stun ability's. By increasing this stat you also increase your chance of stunning, and its duration.

Swag: This will also be an important stat to focus on. Swag greatly increases damage (auto-attack) and skills.

All information was taken from threads regarding Studly Legends, mostly from STS dev, I'mawesomeersthanyou.
Other info was taken from this helpful video tutorial:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8FsSu1MvIo

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Artentreri
04-01-2012, 03:43 PM
It came out a while ago, June 26, 1991 to be exact. ;)

WoundedEagle
04-01-2012, 03:56 PM
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/Random/d71d985a.jpg

Artentreri
04-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Looks like a bald G. G. Allen.

Plaguemaw
04-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Looks like a bald G. G. Allen.

Haha that's awesome, not many listen to gg allen anymore.

Sent from my Samsung Transform using Tapatalk

Elyseon
04-01-2012, 04:14 PM
There's three stats to focus on on your stud: Looks, charisma, and swag.
Now, to explain the three stats:

Looks: Probably the most important stat to focus on, this is in parallel to Pocket Legends' Intelligence stat. Looks increases your Stud Regeneration, and pool. You will need this to be able to use your skills frequently.

Charisma: Only focus on this if you want the best out of your stun ability's. By increasing this stat you also increase your chance of stunning, and it's duration.

Swag: This will also be an important stat to focus on. Swag greatly increases damage (auto-attack) and skills.

This is the same as my PL characters stats o_O isnt this normal, Elyseon has swag maxed (of course its required for my bronxbomber/oyster combo set)

Sryyoulose
04-01-2012, 04:46 PM
This is the same as my PL characters stats o_O isnt this normal, Elyseon has swag maxed (of course its required for my bronxbomber/oyster combo set)

I maxed looks it's required for my airplane and starfish set.

Hankomachos
04-01-2012, 05:41 PM
To wear the fortified birthday suit set, you need maxed charisma.

Elyseon
04-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I bet u look great in ur birthday suit

o_O

OvigorothO
04-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Elyseon how much for your bronx bomber?

Buster
04-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Really are you serious? No offense STS I love your games but really? Studly legends?

Paar
04-01-2012, 07:11 PM
really are you serious? No offense sts i love your games but really? Studly legends?

y u think that hanko is telling the truth!!!!

Taresafoo
04-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Really are you serious? No offense STS I love your games but really? Studly legends?

I agree lol is this for real or ppl just passing by time until dl gets released and sl gets new content lol??!

Cahaun
04-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Just capped my DL toon and eagerly awaiting Studly Legends! :D

Edit: Oh wait it's already out! :rolleyes:

Cahaun
04-01-2012, 07:21 PM

I agree lol is this for real or ppl just passing by time until dl gets released and sl gets new content lol??!
Someone! Quick! Make this thread a "facepalm" and an "April Fools!" Meme!

Hankomachos
04-01-2012, 10:42 PM

Why do you think I'm lying? :O

Here's proof:
Studly Legends is real. Believe me now?

Artentreri
04-01-2012, 11:38 PM
I don't always play Studly Legends, but when I do the servers go down.

I am the most studliest man in the world.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Paar
04-03-2012, 04:33 PM

Here's proof:

Hank the only reason Studly Legends is coming out is because I started playing STS Games. It wouldnt of ever been released until I joined. There is an exception with your wicked studliness but over all Hank... My Studliness pwns yours.

WoundedEagle
04-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Hank the only reason Studly Legends is coming out is because I started playing STS Games. It wouldnt of ever been released until I joined. There is an exception with your wicked studliness but over all Hank... My Studliness pwns yours.

Paars studliness! GET PWND!

Wait, wrong thread...

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Lies! :p

Hankomachos
04-03-2012, 06:46 PM

Here's proof:

This is not entirely true. STS only allowed the studliest to play in closed beta first, which explains the single instance with a population of one.
That one person was me. ;)
Hank > Paar
Gf ^_^ ;)

Artentreri
04-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Psh, dude I has Studly Legends for the nes.

Paar
04-05-2012, 11:18 AM

Here's proof:

This is not entirely true. STS only allowed the studliest to play in closed beta first, which explains the single instance with a population of one.
That one person was me. ;)
Hank > Paar
Gf ^_^ ;)

Oh Hank. Did you not see me in closed beta? I also believe some of the devs confirmed, that I was #1 and Hank was #2. See how this works?

Paar>Hank? Am I wrong? :D

Hank your skills do intruige me and I do feel threathened at times but in the end ... Gf ^.^

Eyesharp
04-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Paar and hank lets all agree in the beta I was number 1 on all leader boards expectially pizazz . Anyway they should improve the trailer of study legends for more moves because of the new ones. Sure you saw all those moves and how he pwned that bad guy with his epic skills. Btw the guy in the trailer what's his set name?

Jtpup74799
04-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Lets not forget about how my game glitched out and i put 42746284627463738 points in swag.

Eyesharp
04-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah but rerember when samhayne came and saw it and decided to ban you account because he thought you were hacking into the SPACETIME studio computer?

Hankomachos
04-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Paar>Hank? Am I wrong? :D

Yes.

Artentreri
04-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Stud Wars 2012.

Sryyoulose
04-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Shhh let's just let it flow man, and where'd this eyesharp person come from? Sorry eyesharp pick a rich with somebody else, I want to see Hank and paar duke it out.

Artentreri
04-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Shhh let's just let it flow man, and where'd this eyesharp person come from? Sorry eyesharp pick a rich with somebody else, I want to see Hank and paar duke it out.

Agree, Mano a Mano. Then I challenge the victor. :p

Elyseon
04-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Guys why are u arguing over this when u could be benefitting from the double studliness this week end btw ull need it to even get close to my stud level ;D

Sryyoulose
04-06-2012, 01:58 PM
I have no need for 2x studly Weekend, Im so far ahead of you guys even this won't help you catch up =p

Hankomachos
04-06-2012, 02:25 PM
My stud already hit the stud cap. He also capped his stud coins, studlium (parallel to platinum) and owns the ELITE golden fortified set of chaotic studlyness.

Oh, and once studly legends is fully released to the public it will raise the stud cap to 69. With two new campaigns, and pvp, it will surely keep you busy!

Not to mention a BRAND new elite campaign, where enemy's armor are buffed up, and deal massive damage. Only the brave and studlyiest can conquer this map. =D

Artentreri
04-06-2012, 11:49 PM
From one stud to another, I gotta tell you, I think you oughta be putting your studlyness to better use. Hell, I raked in 53k last week just from doing one stud show. Once I hit the level 67 cap and got the Studly Crown of Envy the game just got boring.

Paar
04-06-2012, 11:59 PM
My stud already hit the stud cap. He also capped his stud coins, studlium (parallel to platinum) and owns the ELITE golden fortified set of chaotic studlyness.

Oh, and once studly legends is fully released to the public it will raise the stud cap to 69. With two new campaigns, and pvp, it will surely keep you busy!

Not to mention a BRAND new elite campaign, where enemy's armor are buffed up, and deal massive damage. Only the brave and studlyiest can conquer this map. =D

Iv'e capped all 3 Studs, SwaggerPaar, SmexyPaar, and BadazzPaar. Ive gotten a few beta keys to the new SmexyLegends as well, Im sure you didnt hear about it because my smexyness is over the top on the 1-10 scale. As for all the sets mentionted above I have 1 for each Character. Hank I hope you relize that one day your studlyness will disappear because your miss using your stud points.. It will always be Paar > Hank.. Sorry Buddy.

Artentreri
04-07-2012, 12:02 AM
What build are you using? Must not have many points in intelligence yet if you're thinkin you're gonna out-stud me.

Paar
04-07-2012, 12:25 AM
What build are you using? Must not have many points in intelligence yet if you're thinkin you're gonna out-stud me.

Epic Stud build of Smexyness.

n00b13st
04-07-2012, 12:38 AM
WOW, LMAO. Thank you Hank, this is an awesomely hilariously studly thread. +1.

Hankomachos
04-07-2012, 01:33 AM
. Ive gotten a few beta keys to the new SmexyLegends as well

Yes, my beta keys. Couldn't obtain them yourself, so you had to steal them! :/

Hank I hope you relize that one day your studlyness will disappear because your miss using your stud points.. It will always be Paar > Hank..

Until then, Hank > paar. :D

dudetus
12-15-2012, 06:14 AM
Ohhh I can't wait to play this game :)!!

ArtofWar
12-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Ohhh I can't wait to play this game :)!!

nice necro and me too!! :3

Thelastblink
12-23-2012, 04:18 AM
Lol this made me laugh so hard. The skills part!

shadow90
12-24-2012, 08:27 AM
A very good way to advertise a youtube video ~.~

dudetus
12-24-2012, 04:02 PM
A very good way to advertise a youtube video ~.~

What are u talking about? It's a game not a video!

Shoo back to shadows!

Dragonrider023
12-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Studly legends?? are u serious??

ArtofWar
12-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Studly legends?? are u serious??

why not? :3

Dragonrider023
12-24-2012, 05:26 PM
why not? :3

It sound stupid

dudetus
12-24-2012, 07:05 PM
It sound stupid

u dare to insult Studly Legends? Watch out, the boogeymen aren't the only ones under ur bed tonight.

Zaonabiuibil
12-24-2012, 07:12 PM
u dare to insult Studly Legends? Watch out, the boogeymen aren't the only ones under ur bed tonight.

Perhaps his Christmas presents are under there as well.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Justg
12-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Clickety-clack