PDA

View Full Version : Voleria Pinks??!?!?

IanJones
04-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Are there any pinks that drop from the bosses in Voleria? I still haven't seen one drop to anyone and done about 100 runs. I'll stick to XP runs if there is no potential benefits to fighting bosses. If one of the bosses drop pinks then which pinks have you seen from which bosses?

Zaonabiuibil
04-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Are there any pinks that drop from the bosses in Voleria? I still haven't seen one drop to anyone and done about 100 runs. I'll stick to XP runs if there is no potential benefits to fighting bosses. If one of the bosses drop pinks then which pinks have you seen from which bosses?

Nope. No Voleria Pinks.

Rawrimafish
04-01-2012, 05:15 PM

there might in after update and VOL part 2 comes out

Commanderkeen
04-02-2012, 11:11 AM
There are currently six droppable legendary (pinks) items in the game The Thinker (engi lvl 30 helm), Stunt Harness (comm lvl 30 chestplate), Vulor Squshers (ops lvl 30 boots), Nova Blaster, ElectroRazer, and GutterSnipe. You can find the lvl 30 items in Slouch-O, and the three legendary guns are droped by Mysterious Figure located in Shipyard Reactor Core map.