View Full Version : Harvest Event

Tookyo
11-16-2020, 01:50 PM
Since Harvest event is usually out in October , can a dev give an final anwser if its gonna happen this year , and if it is how long is it going to be , i mean the bday event lasts till 26th November and i dont think theres enough time for and harvest event to come out days before december , also cinco in another thread said this :
"First week of December is going to be something else (unannounced); and the Expansion will wait 'til it's ready - which means that a creative alternative to the standard Valentine item hunt may be in our futures ;-)"
So its not coming in early december , the only possible outcome is to shorten the bday event because the hype kinda died and something new is always better
What do yall think
I know they said its gonna come after bday but is there really enough time

QuaseT
11-16-2020, 02:38 PM
Since Harvest event is usually out in October , can a dev give an final anwser if its gonna happen this year , and if it is how long is it going to be , i mean the bday event lasts till 26th November and i dont think theres enough time for and harvest event to come out days before december , also cinco in another thread said this :
"First week of December is going to be something else (unannounced); and the Expansion will wait 'til it's ready - which means that a creative alternative to the standard Valentine item hunt may be in our futures ;-)"
So its not coming in early december , the only possible outcome is to shorten the bday event because the hype kinda died and something new is always better
What do yall think
I know they said its gonna come after bday but is there really enough timeWhat about the week starting thursday, the 26th? Thats a free week and fits perfects if the 3rd starts that new event and 10th winter. I dont see any problem timewise.

Tookyo
11-16-2020, 02:49 PM
Sounds a little forced to put it so close to different events tho it definitely works

QuaseT
11-16-2020, 03:25 PM
Sounds a little forced to put it so close to different events tho it definitely worksYes true. Maybe the new/unannounced event is a rather "chill" time for most and can be considered as small but fun break. I guess we will see.

Spooked
11-16-2020, 05:13 PM
I doubt an harvest event will occur this year, like youve already read in my other post,
I just wanted to add harvest event was never really a major event, just 1 new vanity set yearly and that was really all to it.
It’s not like the major annual events, hence why i don’t see it happening anymore.
But who knows

Krystalteam
11-16-2020, 06:12 PM
+ A special 'Honor Capture the Flag' mini-event begins November 5th and runs for one week!
+ Level 76 PvP Legends should head to Vardan Valley and don their Honor Gear to enter the portal.
+ Play Honor CTF and let us know your thoughts on this addition to the 'Honor' experience.
+ See more details: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?536431-Preview-Honor-CTF-Mini-Event!
+ Coming soon: Arcane Legends' 8th Birthday celebration, followed by Harvest 2020!
+ Fixed CTF match exiting early if players left during match formation.
+ Ranked PvP: Removed forest map, added crypts.
+ Camera orientation has been given a small random offset to add visual variety and interest to dungeon exploration.

Worry not folks, I think we can expect the Harvest season to set in following the birthday celebrations :3

Redjellydonut
11-16-2020, 06:16 PM
It literally says it will be after birthday event...please read the announcement thoughtfully. Thread closed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk