PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Aura Prices

Kaziscate
11-16-2020, 11:09 PM
1700 plat for an aura is, in my opinion, not worth it. The main reason is the fact that they are cosmetic. I haven't complained about arcane and heroic pets being 1700 plat because they drastically affect gameplay and they also go for reasonable prices. Auras don't affect gameplay at all and aren't as fun as an arcane or heroic pet, so I really don't see why they should be worth as much or more.

Xyv.io
11-16-2020, 11:20 PM
It's not arcane legends anymore.. it's become vanity legends. People don't even care farming maps now, everyone's about merch and hoarding.. wish they stop with the vanity flood jeez

Redjellydonut
11-16-2020, 11:40 PM
Cosmetic is what drives this game so thats why [emoji2371] people play this game for the merch aspect and gears are so much easier to get than vanities so alot of us dont really care for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
11-16-2020, 11:49 PM
If you don’t like it, just don’t buy it. You’re making it sound as if having an aura is mandatory these days

Kaziscate
11-17-2020, 12:22 AM
If you don’t like it, just don’t buy it. You’re making it sound as if having an aura is mandatory these days

I didn't buy any auras, nor have I stated or implied anywhere that an aura is mandatory. I simply stated why I think the prices are unreasonable and gave an example on what I think is reasonably priced.

Archugejackmen
11-17-2020, 03:58 AM
I didn't buy any auras, nor have I stated or implied anywhere that an aura is mandatory. I simply stated why I think the prices are unreasonable and gave an example on what I think is reasonably priced.

If you feel like it’s outrageously overpriced, why bother? I for one feel like having an aura would be nice, but as you have stated yourself, they’re clearly cosmetic. Unless you have some ulterior motives hidden somewhere...
Anyways, plats help support StS, so these platters who buy the auras are supporting the game that you (perhaps) play on. Let them decide the price they wish to sell it for

Crocodile
11-17-2020, 04:51 AM
It's not arcane legends anymore.. it's become vanity legends. People don't even care farming maps now, everyone's about merch and hoarding.. wish they stop with the vanity flood jeez

so..youre expecting everyone farming maps? Bro, different people having different goals in game is normal...some ppl choose to be the most OP player in game while some just wanna collect the rarest item in game. Also bear in mind people spending money on items and vanity has been keeping the game alive same as hardcore farmer which is as important as spender.

Silentkill
11-17-2020, 05:28 AM

If you believe auras are too expensive then don’t buy them. You don’t have to bother with them, they don’t apply stats or anything

Arachnophobik
11-17-2020, 06:45 AM
if STS charged 1700 for an OP pet that "drastically affects the gameplay" there would be more people here complaining.

It's an mmo and people are always going to show off how good they look and/or how much they spend. Let's just be glad it doesn't affect the game balance.

Edit: a 1700 plat pet better be worth that money bruh

Fyrce
11-17-2020, 07:16 AM
Auras are cute but kind of busy and distracting for running zones. IMHO.

Sabiee
11-17-2020, 08:11 PM
1700 plat for an aura is, in my opinion, not worth it. The main reason is the fact that they are cosmetic. I haven't complained about arcane and heroic pets being 1700 plat because they drastically affect gameplay and they also go for reasonable prices. Auras don't affect gameplay at all and aren't as fun as an arcane or heroic pet, so I really don't see why they should be worth as much or more.

Lol the sales and farming and crafting events r a lot , u can do and have all nowadays if u r smart ..
Aura is just an add ,vanity! u can buy or not ur choice ,one if it’s charm is that it is expensive makes it exclusive ..
Well some ppl likes that and likes to pay for that , it doesn’t affect the game play and makes u look rich so if u r then buy it ..
U cry so your point is make the aura easy for poor players to have it too ..
Yes some ppl pay 1700 plat if u can’t don’t ,it’s for rich ppl ... the point is there ..
There is something for every one in the game and if the aura went low it won’t be fair for ppl who already bought 1700m ..
And let me remind u ..u can also have them all by equipping really cheap sets ..
Come on guys u can’t just cry coz u wanna have every thing put easy on ur table ,or else ..
Plus , buying plats is eventually good for every one poor and rich as it supports the game in general..
It’s just a VANITY..

Kaziscate
11-17-2020, 09:12 PM
If you feel like it’s outrageously overpriced, why bother? I for one feel like having an aura would be nice, but as you have stated yourself, they’re clearly cosmetic. Unless you have some ulterior motives hidden somewhere...
Anyways, plats help support StS, so these platters who buy the auras are supporting the game that you (perhaps) play on. Let them decide the price they wish to sell it for

I bother because this is a new item type that was just released and I'm sure devs are always looking for feedback on it. Let's also not start any conspiracy theories on any nefarious intentions that I have because I have nothing to gain from it. I understand that it is made by sts and that it is ultimately their decision on how much things should cost. If they refuse to lower the price of future auras, that's fine and I respect their decision. I'm also not dictating on what people can or cannot buy. If they bought it that's fine it's their money and I'm glad that they are supporting the game.

Lol the sales and farming and crafting events r a lot , u can do and have all nowadays if u r smart ..
Aura is just an add ,vanity! u can buy or not ur choice ,one if it’s charm is that it is expensive makes it exclusive ..
Well some ppl likes that and likes to pay for that , it doesn’t affect the game play and makes u look rich so if u r then buy it ..
U cry so your point is make the aura easy for poor players to have it too ..
Yes some pay 1700 plat if u can’t don’t ,it’s for rich ppl ... the point is there ..
There is something for every one in the game and if the aura went low it won’t be fair for ppl who already bought 1700m ..
And let remind u ..ucan also have them all by equipping really cheap sets ..
Come on guys u can’t just cry coz u wanna have every thing put easy on ur table ,or else ..
Plus , paying for the game by buying plats it’s eventually good for poor ppl too ,as it helps the game keep improving and supporting ..
It’s just a VANITY..

I'm not asking them to make auras extremely easy to obtain because that would obviously be dumb. Let me also clarify that I'm not asking for auras that were already sold for 1700 plat to be sold at a lower price. It would be better if future auras were sold at a lower, but still expensive, reasonable price. It would be nice to see auras that are more subtle, but slightly cheaper. The subtle auras will still be expensive of course. We have enough items in the game that cost 100m+ and we don't need any more overinflated items.

THE GOLDEN KING
11-17-2020, 09:34 PM
I bother because this is a new item type that was just released and I'm sure devs are always looking for feedback on it. Let's also not start any conspiracy theories on any nefarious intentions that I have because I have nothing to gain from it. I understand that it is made by sts and that it is ultimately their decision on how much things should cost. If they refuse to lower the price of future auras, that's fine and I respect their decision. I'm also not dictating on what people can or cannot buy. If they bought it that's fine it's their money and I'm glad that they are supporting the game.

I'm not asking them to make auras extremely easy to obtain because that would obviously be dumb. Let me also clarify that I'm not asking for auras that were already sold for 1700 plat to be sold at a lower price. It would be better if future auras were sold at a lower, but still expensive, reasonable price. It would be nice to see auras that are more subtle, but slightly cheaper. The subtle auras will still be expensive of course. We have enough items in the game that cost 100m+ and we don't need any more overinflated items.

I think they should be worth more. Let the 2/2 or 3/3 SET* vanity auras be cheap and let the auras themselves be rare and expensive.

Xyv.io
11-18-2020, 08:18 AM
They're literally selling 1 vanity item for 100$ lol. It's so easy to even design them. This game pretty much is even more whaling-game than gacha games like genshin impact.

Arachnophobik
11-18-2020, 09:01 AM
They're literally selling 1 vanity item for 100$ lol. It's so easy to even design them. This game pretty much is even more whaling-game than gacha games like genshin impact.

Apparently you haven't played Ragnarok M.

Kaziscate
11-19-2020, 12:08 PM
I think they should be worth more. Let the 2/2 or 3/3 SET* vanity auras be cheap and let the auras themselves be rare and expensive.

I agree with keeping the sets cheap and the auras expensive, but can you explain why the auras should be even more expensive than they already are?

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 01:10 PM
Wow sounds like a personal problem auras are brand new in the game there gonna be worth much more due to the rarity this is how AL works... 1,700 platinum seems very reasonable to me I cannot understand how this would be a problem? And if there being bought for 1,700 platinum it makes sense they would be expensive in game I mean come on my guy when will the platinum complaints end sheesh [emoji23]

Xyv.io
11-19-2020, 02:31 PM
Wow sounds like a personal problem auras are brand new in the game there gonna be worth much more due to the rarity this is how AL works... 1,700 platinum seems very reasonable to me I cannot understand how this would be a problem? And if there being bought for 1,700 platinum it makes sense they would be expensive in game I mean come on my guy when will the platinum complaints end sheesh [emoji23]

Seems reasonable? Lmfao

Tookyo
11-19-2020, 02:34 PM
Guys auras are pure cosmetic , people to who the price seems reasonable can buy it with plat , otherwise use your gold , 60m isnt alot tbh . Stop crying for not getting what u want , thank god sts added the 4/4 or 3/3 set that gets u the aura otherwise yall would burn forums to the ground

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 02:36 PM
Guys auras are pure cosmetic , people to who the price seems reasonable can buy it with plat , otherwise use your gold , 60m isnt alot tbh . Stop crying for not getting what u want , thank god sts added the 4/4 or 3/3 set that gets u the aura otherwise yall would burn forums to the ground

Yep [emoji1474] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] can’t imagine if the aura sets weren’t added sheesh [emoji28]

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 02:39 PM
Seems reasonable? Lmfao

Refer to the comment under yours buddy [emoji41]

Tookyo
11-19-2020, 03:03 PM
Refer to the comment under yours buddy [emoji41]

to be honest its kind of sad to have to explain the most simple stuff to everyone , and they dont even understand , my hands are more muscular by typing in threads that they have ever been , and i had some bad times xD

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 03:18 PM
to be honest its kind of sad to have to explain the most simple stuff to everyone , and they dont even understand , my hands are more muscular by typing in threads that they have ever been , and i had some bad times xD

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] bro I don’t even take them seriously anymore lol I just reply with the answer that they need but don’t want and let them rage on it’s so simple but they want it to be difficult [emoji3525]. Also be careful your hands might catch a muscle spasm trying to get these guys to understand common sense [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1782]

Xyv.io
11-19-2020, 06:03 PM

Listen idiot. I'm not talking about the gold prices. I'm talking about the f'ing 1700 plat, 100$ for a freaking vanity peice. You say that's reasonable you must be low on iq

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 06:06 PM
Listen idiot. I'm not talking about the gold prices. I'm talking about the f'ing 1700 plat, 100$ for a freaking vanity peice. You say that's reasonable you must be low on iq

Watch your language bro no need for the aggression it’s not my fault you don’t have $100 that’s a personal problem like I said and if they feel auras are worth $100 who are you to tell people with the money buy it that there stupid? Re-evaluate yourself bro [emoji41]

THE GOLDEN KING
11-19-2020, 06:12 PM

No one is forcing you to buy it... like you said. It’s just a vanity, It doesn’t effect stats in any way. So I’m not sure why you’re complaining about it’s price. If you can’t afford the aura itself aim for the 3/3 or 2/2 or whatever 3/0 vanity set instead.

Then start saving up your gold or platinum to buy the aura itself if your truly want one.

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 06:14 PM
No one is forcing you to buy it... like you said. It’s just a vanity, It doesn’t effect stats in any way. So I’m not sure why you’re complaining about it’s price. If you can’t afford the aura itself aim for the 3/3 or 2/2 or whatever 3/0 vanity set instead.

Then start saving up your gold or platinum to buy the aura itself if your truly want one.

Sad part is you shouldn’t have to explain this as I said this is COMMON SENSE... seems like common sense isn’t so common anymore [emoji1782][emoji23][emoji23]

THE GOLDEN KING
11-19-2020, 06:16 PM
I agree with keeping the sets cheap and the auras expensive, but can you explain why the auras should be even more expensive than they already are?

For Rarity purposes only, The more they’re worth, the less people would have.

In simpler terms, players would stand out a bit more.

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 06:17 PM
For Rarity purposes only, The more they’re worth, the less people would have.

In simpler terms, players would stand out a bit more.

More common sense jester set is not worth its price because everyone has it .... This is insane [emoji23][emoji23]

THE GOLDEN KING
11-19-2020, 06:20 PM
More common sense jester set is not worth its price because everyone has it .... This is insane [emoji23][emoji23]

I’m trying to help them understand my view points as to why I think The Auras themselves should be more expensive and rarer.

It’s typical, most people want everything in hand. But won’t grab the shovel and work for what they want.

Encryptions
11-19-2020, 08:12 PM
It’s typical, most people want everything in hand. But won’t grab the shovel and work for what they want.

Yep and everything that is given out for free becomes nothing since everyone has it and they complain about it being worth nothing even though they did nothing for it to get it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
11-19-2020, 10:59 PM
You guys really have low sense. I'm talking on their side lmao not about owning any f'ing aura item. I can buy 10+ of those aura items and still be rich. Thing is 100$ for a vanity item is just greedy. I'm about the devs not about myself lmao. Serious brain damage in this community, I'll be happy to quit soon.

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 11:09 PM
You guys really have low sense. I'm talking on their side lmao not about owning any f'ing aura item. I can buy 10+ of those aura items and still be rich. Thing is 100$ for a vanity item is just greedy. I'm about the devs not about myself lmao. Serious brain damage in this community, I'll be happy to quit soon.

Good because I don’t see the problem neither does my bank account bro [emoji41] but on a serious note I must be seriously damaged mentally because I feel like it’s a good idea [emoji362] does not seem “greedy” to me the auras are ment to be luxurious vanity items for those who want to pay for it it’s insane how you feel that disrespecting people who don’t see a problem with a measly $100 vanity are “brain damage” says a lot about you bro the community will be more safe without people who think with such anger and aggression like you bro it’s not that serious to be so mean bro [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] chill out no need to be so toxic bro go pm the devs if that’s who your really mad at I’m sure they can help you within the next business day [emoji48]

Tookyo
11-20-2020, 01:17 AM
Once again , attacked for trying to help
Kinda think i should stop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 03:22 AM
Once again , attacked for trying to help
Kinda think i should stop

Can’t help those who have already made up there minds unfortunately. I still stand with the idea that if someone wants to buy and aura for 1,700 platinum then they should be able to do so auras aren’t mandatory for anything but cosmetics buying an aura does not put you at an advantage over anyone else so I’m really confused where all the aggression for those beautiful auras are coming from [emoji3064] but people are entitled to there own opinion for there own reasons so hey mabye devs will change hopefully they will not at the end it’s all good bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Redjellydonut
11-20-2020, 03:36 AM
Can’t help those who have already made up there minds unfortunately. I still stand with the idea that if someone wants to buy and aura for 1,700 platinum then they should be able to do so auras aren’t mandatory for anything but cosmetics buying an aura does not put you at an advantage over anyone else so I’m really confused where all the aggression for those beautiful auras are coming from [emoji3064] but people are entitled to there own opinion for there own reasons so hey mabye devs will change hopefully they will not at the end it’s all good bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Very well said! [emoji1362]

Xyv.io
11-20-2020, 06:36 AM
Good because I don’t see the problem neither does my bank account bro [emoji41] but on a serious note I must be seriously damaged mentally because I feel like it’s a good idea [emoji362] does not seem “greedy” to me the auras are ment to be luxurious vanity items for those who want to pay for it it’s insane how you feel that disrespecting people who don’t see a problem with a measly $100 vanity are “brain damage” says a lot about you bro the community will be more safe without people who think with such anger and aggression like you bro it’s not that serious to be so mean bro [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] chill out no need to be so toxic bro go pm the devs if that’s who your really mad at I’m sure they can help you within the next business day [emoji48]

Yeah this guy is definitely new to gaming

Truths two
11-20-2020, 06:38 AM
i be ownin bout 3 of these auras weahhaha

Giant bench
11-20-2020, 06:42 AM
Yeah this guy is definitely new to gaming

So you’re saying you can buy 10x of these vanity auras and yet still cry that the price is too high??? Are you sure you’re not the moron here...

Xyv.io
11-20-2020, 01:01 PM
So you’re saying you can buy 10x of these vanity auras and yet still cry that the price is too high??? Are you sure you’re not the moron here...

Yep you're the moron bitch. Read up again I'm not crying about the price in gold. I'm talking about the thing that you're paying 100$ for a peice of vanity in a game that's extremely overpriced.

PatD
11-20-2020, 01:17 PM
Yep you're the moron bitch. Read up again I'm not crying about the price in gold. I'm talking about the thing that you're paying 100$ for a peice of vanity in a game that's extremely overpriced.

You don't seem to understand that 100$ for many players is their way of getting something nice and rare cuz they are working full time and never have time to spend 1-3 weeks running an event for lb, so for me, those aura are a genius idea and have make me really happy!!

ps: running event for top lb would cost me way more than 100$ ;)

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 01:24 PM

Once again who are you to determine how much sts should sell a COSMETIC item for? Go pm the devs if your so mad dude [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] do you also argue with Sir Spendsalot about his vanity prices also? Grow up dude if u don’t have the $100 buy the auras when they hit auction dude it’s not that serious for you to be sitting here crying about cosmetics [emoji41][emoji1474]

Tookyo
11-20-2020, 02:09 PM
Yep you're the moron bitch. Read up again I'm not crying about the price in gold. I'm talking about the thing that you're paying 100$ for a peice of vanity in a game that's extremely overpriced.The guy probly has a job he enjoys which makes him alot of money , thats why its normal price for him , in the other hand , people like u can only work in labor ( child labor ) , because you go to the market with your daddys money , if the item is too expensive in plat , buy it in gold , nobody forces you to spend money in game , unless you want to reward the devs for making such an amazing game.
In the other hand before you get banned here i look forward to reading more of your not creative childish insults.

Giant bench
11-20-2020, 06:11 PM

You are the Moron, I didn’t say you were crying because the price is too high in gold you donut. “Read up again” I said you’re an idiot because you’re supposedly rich and yet crying about how high the price of 1700 plat is lmao. You’re not just dumb you’re also stupid.

Kaziscate
11-20-2020, 06:35 PM
If you disagree that auras should be cheaper that's fine. If you agree that auras should be cheaper that's also fine. What isn't fine is insulting people that you disagree with. I'm trying to discuss the prices of auras, not start a war. I understand that some people's viewpoints can come off as frustrating and it can be tempting to insult them, but there's nothing constructive about insulting each other and nothing gets done if we just call each other names. Let's shift the focus back to the topic of the price of auras. This isn't the place to call each other dumb.

Drkaq
11-20-2020, 08:03 PM
I agree with the OP, the aura price is just crazy and it feels like this game already a big time p2w
Personally I don’t enjoy the game anymore

gilsooon
11-20-2020, 10:10 PM
I agree with the OP, the aura price is just crazy and it feels like this game already a big time p2w
Personally I don’t enjoy the game anymore

That is why there is 3/3 aura that gives the same aura for those who wants it cheap. Tbh this aura topic 1700 etc is just about you guys being jealous you cant have all thats the reality.

BaronB
11-20-2020, 10:23 PM
As "ridiculous" as the price of aura might seem... this is coming from someone that does spend a fair amount as it is... but its a more than fair enough price.

Not long ago there was a plat sale so if you bought some could have saved your plats and got aura when it came out...
If you farmed during easter and had farmed a lot of gold eggs and opened them could have saved your plats again for when auras come out...
With goldloot awakes and gold being thrown around like its dished out by Oprah herself currently in game... Auras are tradeable so could save your gold... and see where I'm going yet with this ?... you could have got aura with gold when it came out...

Clearly people are forgetting the days when it was near impossible to loot a shard from grand locked watch crates and if you did it was worth 90/100m.... which was near impossible to obtain!...
10m back then would put you in the 1% of the "rich" club...

Now?... even Charlie wouldn't need to find the golden ticket to Wonkas factory as everyone and their aunt n uncles etc can easily make gold and obtain pretty much anything in game within 6/12months of solid gameplay.

Getting boring people to keep wanting things cheaper or easier when things haven't been as easy to obtain as they are now -.-
Its the greed of the players that will kill a game eventually as keep making this "half baked" suggestions will only lead to everything depreciating in value... so making it worthless simply put.

So please try sitting on an idea for 20/30 days first see if it really is still a good idea before posting toxic suggestions like this in my humble opinion.

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 11:49 PM
As "ridiculous" as the price of aura might seem... this is coming from someone that does spend a fair amount as it is... but its a more than fair enough price.

Not long ago there was a plat sale so if you bought some could have saved your plats and got aura when it came out...
If you farmed during easter and had farmed a lot of gold eggs and opened them could have saved your plats again for when auras come out...
With goldloot awakes and gold being thrown around like its dished out by Oprah herself currently in game... Auras are tradeable so could save your gold... and see where I'm going yet with this ?... you could have got aura with gold when it came out...

Clearly people are forgetting the days when it was near impossible to loot a shard from grand locked watch crates and if you did it was worth 90/100m.... which was near impossible to obtain!...
10m back then would put you in the 1% of the "rich" club...

Now?... even Charlie wouldn't need to find the golden ticket to Wonkas factory as everyone and their aunt n uncles etc can easily make gold and obtain pretty much anything in game within 6/12months of solid gameplay.

Getting boring people to keep wanting things cheaper or easier when things haven't been as easy to obtain as they are now -.-
Its the greed of the players that will kill a game eventually as keep making this "half baked" suggestions will only lead to everything depreciating in value... so making it worthless simply put.

So please try sitting on an idea for 20/30 days first see if it really is still a good idea before posting toxic suggestions like this in my humble opinion.

Wow that was so well said I almost cried [emoji22] the single thing that makes this entire post insane is that the same auras are obtainable by getting the vanity set 3/3 or 4/4 but instead of having that you guys are here saying the auras are to expensive? Then you say the people who buy these tradable auras are “idiots” that’s pure greed and jealousy i could understand if the platinum auras were non tradable but they aren’t.... so what exactly is the problem here! No more crying elite frontier , elite valley gates , elite gathering portal , and deep marsh is calling your name right now!

Soyeonara
11-21-2020, 05:42 AM

Yeah right, I had stopped playing Arcane Legend because this game today lack of interesting story quest like old expansion, recoloured boss and lack of new mechanic by bosses (not challenging) , too much abundant non-attractive vanity (my personal opinion), non-attractive design of map and dungeon (and yes long path map). I do respect and appreciate what Developer have done to this game, but i do agree with ur opinion (more whaling-game than gacha games). And yes now I do rather play Genshin Impact because it really have interesting storyline especially the Archon Quest and World Quest, the bosses design and their mechanic are really cool (and their OST also much cooler, epic intro by bosses when they enter the battle like Andrius and Tartaglia Childe) and also very attractive environment maps, the terrain, mountain and everything (especially Liyue region).

I didn't mean want to compare it with Arcane Legend today, but i really miss old Arcane Legend. Their own version story quest, and how they relate expansion to another expansion by interesting storyline like The Gleipner Shard also cool. Bosses like in Planar Tomb were really cool, it was challenging enough when its first introduction especially the 1st Planar Tomb dungeon. Captain Rutger, Alpha wolf, Overgrowth... They have their own cool mechanic to slow down players to move forward to another map...

But today, I dont feel it now. Maybe devs much focus on money i think and i respect that (and that's how they support to sustain the game) rather than quality I prefer.

P. S: MY PERSONAL OPINION....

Analytical
11-21-2020, 12:02 PM
Yeah right, I had stopped playing Arcane Legend because this game today lack of interesting story quest like old expansion, recoloured boss and lack of new mechanic by bosses (not challenging) , too much abundant non-attractive vanity (my personal opinion), non-attractive design of map and dungeon (and yes long path map). I do respect and appreciate what Developer have done to this game, but i do agree with ur opinion (more whaling-game than gacha games). And yes now I do rather play Genshin Impact because it really have interesting storyline especially the Archon Quest and World Quest, the bosses design and their mechanic are really cool (and their OST also much cooler, epic intro by bosses when they enter the battle like Andrius and Tartaglia Childe) and also very attractive environment maps, the terrain, mountain and everything (especially Liyue region).

I didn't mean want to compare it with Arcane Legend today, but i really miss old Arcane Legend. Their own version story quest, and how they relate expansion to another expansion by interesting storyline like The Gleipner Shard also cool. Bosses like in Planar Tomb were really cool, it was challenging enough when its first introduction especially the 1st Planar Tomb dungeon. Captain Rutger, Alpha wolf, Overgrowth... They have their own cool mechanic to slow down players to move forward to another map...

But today, I dont feel it now. Maybe devs much focus on money i think and i respect that (and that's how they support to sustain the game) rather than quality I prefer.

P. S: MY PERSONAL OPINION....

Love this comment lol, resonated a lot with what you said, may try out the game you suggested 😁

MistaGrinch
11-21-2020, 06:08 PM
Refuse to support the creators by buying a “ $100 vanity “ play the game for free then except everything else for free low discounted price I guess you guys believe sts headquarters runs off free love [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]