PDA

View Full Version : Worst April Fools Day

JTZ
04-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Earlier today i was holding my ipad and playing yoyo....then my screen broke lol
Its alright because i got a new one :) but all game memory is lost.

Nick41324
04-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Can I have the broken iPad?
http://rsmler.com/wp-content/uploads/troll-face_5705_1.jpg

JTZ
04-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Lol, sorry no. I exchanged old one for new one xD

Skeletonlord
04-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Earlier today i was holding my ipad and playing yoyo....then my screen broke lol
Its alright because i got a new one :) but all game memory is lost.

The game information is stored on Spacetime's main servers. Just redownload Pocket Legends, log in and your data should still be there?

JTZ
04-01-2012, 10:34 PM
The game information is stored on Spacetime's main servers. Just redownload Pocket Legends, log in and your data should still be there? i know, im just bummed because like every other app got it's memory deleted

Piosidon
04-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Was everything on old iPad sync to iTunes?

Skeletonlord
04-01-2012, 10:50 PM
The game information is stored on Spacetime's main servers. Just redownload Pocket Legends, log in and your data should still be there? i know, im just bummed because like every other app got it's memory deleted

Ah, so you haven't got the space to download PL on your iPad?

I would email support....

Support@spacetimestudios.com

They will have more knowledge than me lol, so be sure to check there! Are you getting any errors when you download Pocket Legends?

Before you email them for help, you should check the support to see if your question has been answered.

Nick41324
04-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Lol thats your solution for everything, skeleton.

He's talking about his other apps, not by STS.

Gluttony
04-01-2012, 11:10 PM
i know, im just bummed because like every other app got it's memory deleted

Ah, so you haven't got the space to download PL on your iPad?

Say what Skel? As I read it, the only information that was lost was "like every other app" meaning PL/SL is fine but the user lost some other game's saves. Sync to iTunes works for some apps but not all of them. Since you have already parted with the old iPad then you cannot salvage any of the data. If you ever run into this situation again you can transfer the data from the iOS device via certain programs such as iFunBox (maybe only jailbroken devices). In closing, sorry for your loss.

Artentreri
04-01-2012, 11:29 PM
I just updated and lost all my music, then they tell me about this iCloud software that transfers/backs up your memory.

Skeletonlord
04-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Ah, I understand now, not about PL/SL/DL?

I would speak to the technical team at the Apple Genius Bar. They could give you some pointers.

Swords
04-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Home sharing?? oh nvm

NECROREAPER
04-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Ah, I understand now, not about PL/SL/DL?

I would speak to the technical team at the Apple Genius Bar. They could give you some pointers.

Good lord..... Smh