PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Fire Early Release Exclusive?!

Buddyf97
04-01-2012, 09:28 PM
I was reading an article by Slide-To-Play about Dark Legends. I was shocked when I came across this:

"Dark Legends will launch in the next few months, and it'll be a Kindle Fire exclusive for two weeks. After that, the iOS version will be submitted to Apple for approval. If you like bloody vampire stories like True Blood, and the online combat of World of Warcraft, keep an eye out for Dark Legends."
Slide-To-Play

Can we get someone to confirm this? Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Post them!

Read for yourself! http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/dark-legends-hands-on-preview

Conradin
04-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Yes I believe it's exclusive kinda for 2 weeks- doesn't matter for me I'm iOS

Skeletonlord
04-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Nothing much has been given out about the "Kindle Fire Exclusive" as I have heard. All I know is that it will run for 2 weeks hopefully starting in the next week or so!
I recall seeing in that quote "The IOS version will be submitted to Apple". That means that after the kindle fire exclusive, IOS users and android users should get the game.

We cannot be sure whether it is in this order or not because the devs haven't even submitted to the kindle fire yet.

There is a few discussions I've found about Dark Legends and during my research, I found out that "Dark Legends will be free and on all platforms"

Commanderkeen
04-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Please check this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50161-Dark-Legends-FAQs

Plaguemaw
04-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Damn now I gotta get a kindle...

Sent from my Samsung Transform using Tapatalk

RedRyder
04-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Screw that lol. I'm iOS with my iPhone/iPad, but luckily one of my brothers has a droid. I'll just wait the week after kindles what ever about of weeks instead of waiting a month for ios during the approval process.

Skeletonlord
04-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Screw that lol. I'm iOS with my iPhone/iPad, but luckily one of my brothers has a droid. I'll just wait the week after kindles what ever about of weeks instead of waiting a month for ios during the approval process.

I heard Samhayne say somewhere that the chrome version should be out before the iOS version. I think it was in private message.

Lowlyspy
04-02-2012, 02:54 AM
I heard Samhayne say somewhere that the chrome version should be out before the iOS version. I think it was in private message.

I recall seeing in that quote "The IOS version will be submitted to Apple". That means that after the kindle fire exclusive, IOS users and android users should get the game, finally chrome.
Keep your "facts" straight skel, that's how rumors get started and god knows the last thing the community needs is more rumors.

*Zero*
04-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Only question i have is will android devices still be able to download the game from Amazon for the early release As my kindle fire is rooted and is on a custom rom.
Not complaining but the devs are keeping us in the "dark" on this game with release so close.

Jtpup74799
04-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Yes I believe it's exclusive kinda for 2 weeks- doesn't matter for me I'm iOS
Sux 4 u cuz i got ios and a kf :)

Cahaun
04-02-2012, 06:33 AM
I won't be able to get anything from the Amazon app store anyway. It wants me to pay for free apps. :mad:

Xionskull
04-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Im now selling my kindle 2 and getting a kindle fire :•

Skeletonlord
04-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Sam definitely said something along the lines of the chrome version being soon.

Xionskull
04-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Sam definitely said something along the lines of the chrome version being soon.ok good!!! I've got chrome, and iOS just for pl!

ArtStar
04-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Ha ha wow, just try reading the faq before posting.
This news has been released for a while now.

n00b13st
04-04-2012, 08:26 PM
My advice is don't count on anything about DL until it actually happens. For many reasons (legal, technical, business) no matter what was originally intended may not be what STS finally does. I'm "Fire-equipped" but I won't be shocked by anything from a "full, all platforms release" to a "Vcast style" release or anything in between. Yes, I saw what Sam said but wrinkles happen.

I think I have to leave the forums for today now - much more reading about DL and I'll need to be sedated and restrained. :vD:

ArtStar
04-04-2012, 08:38 PM
much more reading about DL and I'll need to be sedated and restrained. :vD:

Yeah ikr.
I am bashing my head against the wall reading a certain Skeleton's threads. Lolol.

Slapjack456
04-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Sux 4 u cuz i got ios and a kf :)

Same here