PDA

View Full Version : Lb Event Titles

Emulsify
11-17-2020, 08:29 AM
I think it would be great if the LB titles from events can also be used on other characters on the same account. It won't hurt anyone if this is implemented. No hate, just love.[emoji23][emoji4] Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Zak sk
11-17-2020, 09:26 AM
sory but what is lb

Emulsify
11-17-2020, 11:10 AM
sory but what is lbLeaderboard[emoji1]

Faotblack
11-24-2020, 03:27 AM
You run on the leaderboard only with one character. Means that only one character deserves it.

Emulsify
11-24-2020, 10:50 AM
You run on the leaderboard only with one character. Means that only one character deserves it.So why can we use badge and banner on other characters (talking about seasonal badge and hardcore banners) if the character that runs the lb is the one that only deserves it?
I mean we can use the vanities from lb event on other character so it won't hurt anyone if the titles from event can also be used by other character. Just my opinion and I understand your point of view.

Faotblack
11-24-2020, 03:20 PM
So why can we use badge and banner on other characters (talking about seasonal badge and hardcore banners) if the character that runs the lb is the one that only deserves it?
I mean we can use the vanities from lb event on other character so it won't hurt anyone if the titles from event can also be used by other character. Just my opinion and I understand your point of view.

You can use badges on other characters? Isn't that only for some badges? Yea, it could be implemented, but it has been like that for years and I don't think they will change it.