PDA

View Full Version : a suggestion for awak event

Aminsamimi2000
11-18-2020, 02:08 AM
hi...
i think this event would be better if awake gem had a chance to drop..i just want to say if u don't have gold u can't buy gems..so this event is only for those who are rich.

Encryptions
11-18-2020, 02:19 AM
Yeah this would enable new players actually able to make gold in the awake event. Just a drop rate like gold elite chests in maps but like 2x the percentage of it to drop. Only drop from bosses.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-18-2020, 02:23 AM
hi...
i think this event would be better if awake gem had a chance to drop..i just want to say if u don't have gold u can't buy gems..so this event is only for those who are rich.-1
Awake event is the only proper gold control event... It's supposed to delete gold from game.. So more looted = less awks purchased.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Aminsamimi2000
11-18-2020, 02:27 AM
some players sell all their equipment so that they can buy awak gem and leave the game for at least 3 months...this doesn't give any pleasure to the player.

Encryptions
11-18-2020, 02:28 AM
Awake event is the only proper gold control event... It's supposed to delete gold from game.. So more looted = less awks purchased.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkPeople will still mass buy awakes from the store because they are too lazy to mass click buy 50 times in auc. Some what will be less sold but new players could possibly make huge profit from this. I doubt over 15000 gems will be looted.

Tookyo
11-18-2020, 03:50 AM
People will still mass buy awakes from the store because they are too lazy to mass click buy 50 times in auc. Some what will be less sold but new players could possibly make huge profit from this. I doubt over 15000 gems will be looted.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk15000 would be too much of a low amount , people take 100+ only to open slots letalone grind the op awakes , i alone usually hoard around 5k per event , even without the hoarding itll do bad to the game ( no op gear ) so i think make mini events when the incense fragments ( the stuff u craft to get awakes ) 2x as much or even 3x as much as we get now , this could be like a Respec Scroll or Postage Stamps event where u kill the boss and it has the chance to drop one , tho in this case the mobs drop them.
I hope i made myself clear xD

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
11-18-2020, 03:51 AM
Just bosses drop gems not mobs, mobs dropping them would be broken.

Tookyo
11-18-2020, 03:56 AM
I said the mobs should drop the incenses or whatever thats called ( go to the crafting menu and look from what u can craft gems ) otherwise dropping gems would be too op , people can go in evg all day and farm gold and awakes in the same time , otherwise the incenses would take the crafting slots so u can prioritize something on top of everything else , and i suggested this should be a weekend mini event , and not take over the awake event , the event is good as it is , a gold sink , tho the devs should know when to release it ( a.k.a not before booty )

Aminsamimi2000
11-18-2020, 03:58 AM
15000 would be too much of a low amount , people take 100+ only to open slots letalone grind the op awakes , i alone usually hoard around 5k per event , even without the hoarding itll do bad to the game ( no op gear ) so i think make mini events when the incense fragments ( the stuff u craft to get awakes ) 2x as much or even 3x as much as we get now , this could be like a Respec Scroll or Postage Stamps event where u kill the boss and it has the chance to drop one , tho in this case the mobs drop them.
I hope i made myself clear xD

i agree with you..but as encryptions said its would be better if bosses drop awak gem too .

Tookyo
11-18-2020, 04:03 AM
i agree with you..but as encryptions said its would be better if bosses drop awak gem too .Well we could also make bosses drop elite awakes or 10x kit awakes but that would influence the prices way too much , based on my suggestion , if we do it my way the price wouldnt rise too much and there wont be too much awakes either so everything would be perfect .
Bosses dropping them would make people with 200ms go brackenbridge all day , unless we have a level cap , even so people are too op nowadays.
Event right now is good , if our suggestions make it through , they shouldnt replace the current one .
If the bosses are going to drop awakes atleast make them bound ( auto open them ) so theres not alot of awakes circling.

darllying
11-18-2020, 04:07 AM
Yeah its good idea

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk