PDA

View Full Version : It's Good To Know The Pocket Legends Economy Is Doing Better Than Our Economy. :P

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-02-2012, 10:03 AM
We are all having trouble in this economy. Especially with gas. I find it relieving that the Pocket Legends ecinomy is doing swell. Hehe.

kiitz
04-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Hehe, just curious. What measures are you using to determine that the PL economy is doing better than the RL economy?

Fyrce
04-02-2012, 11:48 AM
People need to go back to living within their means. At least then, for things like gas, they'll have saving to dip into, while, in the meantime, they're adding more to their savings...

Late
04-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Hehe, just curious. What measures are you using to determine that the PL economy is doing better than the RL economy?
how much an item is worth
everything is overpriced

Swords
04-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Merchanting world is doing bad and good

kiitz
04-02-2012, 01:02 PM
how much an item is worth
everything is overpriced

That doesn't mean the economy is doing well. Its just inflation due to more money being created than going out. There aren't enough gold sinks in the game to remove the gold so everything will continually increase in price because there is more and more gold in the PL world.

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-02-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm loving the conversation this is sparking. It's good to see how much people know. My measurements are based off of the stock market. Recently, Best Buy, Apple, Google, and gas prices went insane. Best Buy is closing 40 stores, Apple is struggling with production know China, and Google's shares were worth only $100 a couple of days ago. While gas prices are also being increased. Gas prices are expected to be at $5 or more a gallon by June. So prepare for that. However, Pocket Legends is doing great! It's VERY easy to find a job, (quests). There's no worry about businesses closing, (because they are supposed to be there via the developers actions.) Yeah. I'd say Picket Legends is doing better.

Elyseon
04-02-2012, 01:52 PM
PL economy sucks anything will cost u 1 mil almost now

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-02-2012, 01:57 PM
PL economy sucks anything will cost u 1 mil almost now Well you have to think about what your saying. The items that are worth that amount are almost impossible to receive. Therefore, if you receive these items they are worth that much.