PDA

View Full Version : waste of 5 plat

OvigorothO
04-02-2012, 10:17 AM
as I was sitting in my guild hall and i decided to buy the access all game instances elixer on my level 20. I went to host Mt. fang and my 60+ friends came to help me. expecting to get like 20 xp per person it came as a shock that i was receiving standard xp. If this isn't made so that you do gain a little more xp then at least ,ake it so that it gives a warning to unaware buyers.

Bilaxman
04-02-2012, 10:34 AM
As far as I am aware, there is nothing in the description of the "All access elixir" that says you'll receive extra xp/kill when you host a dungeon of a higher level. If you wanted extra xp/kill, you would have to purchase another elixir made for that.

Hope this helps!

JaytB
04-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Xp gain is depending on threat lvl and full groups (highest threat lvl/xp has always been red, no matter how high a lvl you'd farm). I don't mean to sound offensive or anything, so please don't get me wrong when I say that you could have searched/asked around for it first, before 'wasting' your 5 plat.

But yeah, this thread could help others prevent making that same mistake :)

Nick41324
04-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Same thing happened to me once. I told support what happened and they refunded me my platinum.

Email: support@spacetimestudios.com

KingFu
04-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Haven't tested since the all access elixir, but before then the xp cap per kill was 3 without an elixir. That was when the threat was red, regardless if they were 5 levels above or 10 levels above.

OvigorothO
04-02-2012, 10:38 AM
thanks for responses

Cahaun
04-02-2012, 10:41 AM
I remember when we didn't need an epidermis to get to higher dungeons. Way better that way.

wvhills
04-02-2012, 10:50 AM
I remember when we didn't need an epidermis to get to higher dungeons. Way better that way.

Lol. I've always had an epidermis when in any dungeon.

Swords
04-02-2012, 12:24 PM
might as well get 60+ friends to lvl u in a lower lvl campaign which makes things go by faster than all access going to higher lvl map which gets kinda slower to finish

OvigorothO
04-02-2012, 01:33 PM
might as well get 60+ friends to lvl u in a lower lvl campaign which makes things go by faster than all access going to higher lvl map which gets kinda slower to finish

when your level 20 friend invites you to fathom crypt do you join him? how about when he invites you to mining operation?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

wvhills
04-02-2012, 01:58 PM
when your level 20 friend invites you to fathom crypt do you join him? how about when he invites you to mining operation?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Maybe you could try leveling in level appropriate dungeons and ENJOY the content instead of just rushing your way through it.