PDA

View Full Version : New players guide

Swords
04-02-2012, 12:35 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?53708-New-players-guide&p=605053#post605053

Posting here since didnt get much attention on new players forum, Post what u think about the guide

NECROREAPER
04-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Maybe there's a reason why it didn't get a lot of attention, and posting a link to it here won't help that reason

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Maybe there's a reason why it didn't get a lot of attention, and posting a link to it here won't help that reason That's not necessarily true at all. Actually, many people don't view the New Players forum. I have a thread in there and it's the top thread besides the stickies. I believe he's doing a great job by letting people know that he does have a thread in a different forum. He's trying to get the word spread. That's a great thing. Besides, this is Pocket Legends General Discussion. This forum is based upon general conversations about Pocket Legends. Don't tell him that there's a reason why people don't post on his thread. He's doing a great job.

wvhills
04-02-2012, 02:37 PM
pretty much common sense.

RedRyder
04-02-2012, 09:33 PM
That's not necessarily true at all. Actually, many people don't view the New Players forum. I have a thread in there and it's the top thread besides the stickies. I believe he's doing a great job by letting people know that he does have a thread in a different forum. He's trying to get the word spread. That's a great thing. Besides, this is Pocket Legends General Discussion. This forum is based upon general conversations about Pocket Legends. Don't tell him that there's a reason why people don't post on his thread. He's doing a great job.

You're actually not supposed to advertise threads. Just sayin'.