PDA

View Full Version : Eterno nerf

Pages : 1 [2]

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 04:08 AM
I am lvling up my warrior im not even online , i dont need to prove how op it is i know it reduces 85% armor , tf do u want ? Farm some duel kdr with an undergeared player?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 04:08 AM
If you wouldnt reply to me i wouldnt reply back , u want me here and i dont know why . Theres not 1 time ive been wrong till now ( this thread )

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkU don't do regular PvP but think eterno is balanced on what basis? U actually need to find some other thread to get ur ego feeded. You and the other guy is arguing without any point from the start even after both of u don't do regular PvP, maybe u 2 need attention or something I don't know. If u say that ur "Regular PvP friends" said it's balanced, send them to this post instead of u coming n arguing without any experience.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 04:11 AM
U don't do regular PvP but think eterno is balanced on what basis? U actually need to find some other thread to get ur ego feeded. You and the other guy is arguing without any point from the start even after both of u don't do regular PvP, maybe u 2 need attention or something I don't know. If u say that ur "Regular PvP friends" said it's balanced, send them to this post instead of u coming n arguing without any experience.

Sent from my POCO X2 using TapatalkBro , i did more Pvp than you , i know how the pet affects you, but i dont see a nerf needed.
How am i feeding my ego , ragingproc is saying he killed me duel , while i had legendary gear , hes the one with the ego

Ilove_Poopoo
11-24-2020, 04:23 AM
Still , if you have 10k armor , it turns into 2k yet someone with 5k armor gets 750 armor , so if hes gear are so bad that you say maybe he cant 1 hit you, also i think u can get more than 10 because i had 10k in 71 , so your point is wrong to an extend

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkAnd this proves how op it is.

Initially having a 5k armor gap drop to 1k.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 04:23 AM
Okay so I’ve recently had a chance of heart about this pet [emoji3525] I did a couple tests again and it seems I was wrong this guy needs to be nerf ASAP his aa is unbalanced I did a video in my YouTube which I will leave a link below.

Did the test without eterno aa and with eterno aa I vs a tank , a mage , and a rogue lvl 76 and the difference is actually shocking for me my gears aren’t really up there to PvP so I somewhat blame that also but for the sake of truth I’ll continue when I vs the rouge with eterno I was able to kill with no problem but once I switch back to Guien it was a completely different story same with mage but with tank I wouldn’t really say it’s super op but I can say it’s unbalanced the tank I vs I consider the top PvP tank ( the previously mentioned top PvP players i was talking about ) and usually I don’t stand a chance against this guy but with eterno it was a completely different situation I almost killed him 2x brought his hp to about 10% spoiler alert I didn’t win [emoji53] but still usually this guy is killing me with 80% hp left. For them eterno is not a problem because there gears create the skill gap in Pvp but here I could see how close I was to beating this guy when on a normal basis this wouldn’t be happening as I said previously I don’t think the pet needs a complete nerf but definitely sts needs to check it out because this is ridiculous. Once again I offer my apologies guys I thought eterno wasn’t a problem because I had my normal fun with him but the video shows the clear difference with eterno / without eterno aa for each class mage, rogue and warrior also these are the players I consider top in PvP as far as lvl 76 PvP goes it’s not a disrespect for others who pvp but just that these are my personal favorite players and I haven’t really heard of them losing vs to people or clashes when there guild clashes so don’t disrespect the players in this thread there just my personal best once again I’ll apologize for my ignorance video shows the evidence thanks again guys [emoji41][emoji1474]

Video:

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 04:26 AM
Okay so I’ve recently had a chance of heart about this pet [emoji3525] I did a couple tests again and it seems I was wrong this guy needs to be nerf ASAP his aa is unbalanced I did a video in my YouTube which I will leave a link below.

Did the test without eterno aa and with eterno aa I vs a tank , a mage , and a rogue lvl 76 and the difference is actually shocking for me my gears aren’t really up there to PvP so I somewhat blame that also but for the sake of truth I’ll continue when I vs the rouge with eterno I was able to kill with no problem but once I switch back to Guien it was a completely different story same with mage but with tank I wouldn’t really say it’s super op but I can say it’s unbalanced the tank I vs I consider the top PvP tank ( the previously mentioned top PvP players i was talking about ) and usually I don’t stand a chance against this guy but with eterno it was a completely different situation I almost killed him 2x brought his hp to about 10% spoiler alert I didn’t win [emoji53] but still usually this guy is killing me with 80% hp left. For them eterno is not a problem because there gears create the skill gap in Pvp but here I could see how close I was to beating this guy when on a normal basis this wouldn’t be happening as I said previously I don’t think the pet needs a complete nerf but definitely sts needs to check it out because this is ridiculous. Once again I offer my apologies guys I thought eterno wasn’t a problem because I had my normal fun with him but the video shows the clear difference with eterno / without eterno aa for each class mage, rogue and warrior also these are the players I consider top in PvP as far as lvl 76 PvP goes it’s not a disrespect for others who pvp but just that these are my personal favorite players and I haven’t really heard of them losing vs to people or clashes when there guild clashes so don’t disrespect the players in this thread there just my personal best once again I’ll apologize for my ignorance video shows the evidence thanks again guys [emoji41][emoji1474]

Video:

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI love you

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 04:39 AM
Bro , i did more Pvp than you , i know how the pet affects you, but i dont see a nerf needed.
How am i feeding my ego , ragingproc is saying he killed me duel , while i had legendary gear , hes the one with the ego

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkU *did* eterno isn't an old pet, u didn't PvP with eterno or against eterno users so u can't say that nerf is needed or not. And about feeding ur ego, u started to comment on this thread by saying "Stop crying n go honor, pm me in game if someone wants a vs"

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 04:42 AM
U *did* eterno isn't an old pet, u didn't PvP with eterno or against eterno users so u can't say that nerf is needed or not. And about feeding ur ego, u started to comment on this thread by saying "Stop crying n go honor, pm me in game if someone wants a vs"

Sent from my POCO X2 using TapatalkDont mind me anymore , talk to this legend ( Grinch bro im out of words )
I feel bad fOr yall LMFAO

Advocacies
11-24-2020, 04:43 AM
Bump nerf eterno

Papichulo
11-24-2020, 05:07 AM
I am lvling up my warrior im not even online , i dont need to prove how op it is i know it reduces 85% armor , tf do u want ? Farm some duel kdr with an undergeared player?

Chill don’t cry okay? It’s not my problem that u become nab when i’m using eterno’s aa and you’re the one who said we need to “adapt” lol guess who said that? of course honor ppl who wanna be pro in real pvp

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 05:07 AM
Dont mind me anymore , talk to this legend ( Grinch bro im out of words )
I feel bad fOr yall LMFAO

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkU don't have to feel bad for us. And the guy who u calling legend isn't any different than u.

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 05:08 AM
Chill don’t cry okay? It’s not my problem that u become nab when i’m using eterno’s aa and you’re the one who said we need to “adapt” lol guess who said that? of course honor ppl who wanna be pro in real pvpI already am pro in both honor and regular , and u are making me say that , and now khan gonna come and say hiw big my ego is , also when u used it on me i couldve usef it back , so its timing , so dont quote me because youre wasting my time

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 05:09 AM
Chill don’t cry okay? It’s not my problem that u become nab when i’m using eterno’s aa and you’re the one who said we need to “adapt” lol guess who said that? of course honor ppl who wanna be pro in real pvp

Actually I’m the one who said you need to Adapt [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and I know for sure you cannot beat me in a vs so just chill out buddy Pm the devs they will help you with your worries [emoji41][emoji1474]

Papichulo
11-24-2020, 05:11 AM
Bro , i did more Pvp than you , i know how the pet affects you, but i dont see a nerf needed.

wow! what’s next lmao keep lying too bad i just tested u eterno’s aa and i think that’s how it feels when u r around in eterno’s aa, even u are wearing ur “best gear” u still like a mob/creeps :(

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 05:12 AM
U don't have to feel bad for us. And the guy who u calling legend isn't any different than u.

Vs?

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 05:13 AM
@Cinco hey , while you close my threads for nothing , u can close this too , its much worse than frequent bumping

Papichulo
11-24-2020, 05:13 AM
Actually I’m the one who said you need to Adapt [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and I know for sure you cannot beat me in a vs so just chill out buddy Pm the devs they will help you with your worries [emoji41][emoji1474]

Other honor ppl who thinks they are pro lmao @.@ HAHA buy some gears please ;((((( u can’t even go in TDM + does anybody know u? i guess no one

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 05:15 AM
Other honor ppl who thinks they are pro lmao @.@ HAHA buy some gears please ;((((( u can’t even go in TDM + does anybody know u? i guess no oneWell does anyone know you? Nah nah nahhh

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 05:15 AM
Other honor ppl who thinks they are pro lmao @.@ HAHA buy some gears please ;((((( u can’t even go in TDM + does anybody know u? i guess no one

I like how u didn’t deny the fact that you can’t beat me in a vs , you know what it is with me already so as previously stated chill out and Pm a Dev they will help you with your worries [emoji41][emoji1474]

androxus
11-24-2020, 05:21 AM
dumb kids these days.. are too jobless and straight stupid.
u know who im taking about.. get a life.

Papichulo
11-24-2020, 05:22 AM
I like how u didn’t deny the fact that you can’t beat me in a vs , you know what it is with me already so as previously stated chill out and Pm a Dev they will help you with your worries [emoji41][emoji1474]

Well does anyone know you? Nah nah nahhh

Dont cry :( i’m just telling the truth i’m sorry if u felt that too my bad, u guys can fight me 2v1 if u want to instead just tt here lmao

Spooked
11-24-2020, 05:24 AM
key·board war·ri·or
nounINFORMAL
noun: keyboard warrior; plural noun: keyboard warriors
a person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the internet, typically one who conceals their true identity.

Keyboard Warrior
1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

Aeot
11-24-2020, 05:26 AM
Other honor ppl who thinks they are pro lmao @.@ HAHA buy some gears please ;((((( u can’t even go in TDM + does anybody know u? i guess no oneIf anyone would be a "pro" then it would be honor "ppl".

PVP is about skill a "pro" player in PvP Is someone who is SKILLED not someone who has gears. Gears ≠ pro. If you can't win in honour but need gears to win then that just says your skills aren't good enough.

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 05:27 AM
Guys if this pet is this serious as a problem why haven’t you brought it to the attention of a Dev? They are here to assist you with these problems bring them the evidence of how this legendary pet which can be obtained by anyone with the 8th birthday tokens is hurting your PvP experience and that you cannot handle going against eterno in PvP but no instead we are here making a forum post and waiting on others to chime in about there experience with this legendary pet and maybe just maybe we can get enough complaints and force this legendary pet to be nerfed in very much sure you can Private Message or even email the devs about this situation and speed the process up but that’s not going to happen because deep down it’s a situation where you have lost to this pet and cannot deal with the loss so we are here waiting for others who also cannot deal with the losing to this legendary pet which is understandable by all means guys I don’t blame you I would be angry also but I urge you guys to take time and learn the pet in simple terms : ADAPT [emoji41][emoji1474]

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 05:28 AM
If anyone would be a "pro" then it would be honor "ppl".

PVP is about skill a "pro" player in PvP Is someone who is SKILLED not someone who has gears. Gears ≠ pro. If you can't win in honour but need gears to win then that just says your skills aren't good enough.Amen

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 05:30 AM

PVP is about skill a "pro" player in PvP Is someone who is SKILLED not someone who has gears. Gears ≠ pro. If you can't win in honour but need gears to win then that just says your skills aren't good enough.

This is it right here brother, I cannot understand how we have a honor system where everyone is on base level and simply just pvp but that’s not a pro a pro is someone with super awaken gears who loses to legendary pets then come to forums and rage out and ask for a nerf instead of being a real pro and figuring out how to ADAPT to the situation [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 05:32 AM
This is it right here brother, I cannot understand how we have a honor system where everyone is on base level and simply just pvp but that’s not a pro a pro is someone with super awaken gears who loses to legendary pets then come to forums and rage out and ask for a nerf instead of being a real pro and figuring out how to ADAPT to the situation [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU think the geared players aren't using eterno? They r using it, it's just that it's ruining the experience of regular PvP.

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 05:39 AM
U think the geared players aren't using eterno? They r using it, it's just that it's ruining the experience of regular PvP.

A
D
A
P
T

adapt
[ uh-dapt ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR adapt
verb (used with object)
to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly:
They adapted themselves to the change quickly. He adapted the novel for movies.

verb (used without object)
to adjust oneself to different conditions, environment, etc.:
to adapt easily to all circumstances.

I think you guys think I’m just kidding around or something this is a real word and people everywhere do this everyday what excuses you from being apart of this system? Real professional players only get there by Adapting to all situations presented before them I can show you the way but I’m afraid that you guys will only come back here asking again for this legendary pet to be nerfed to help your PvP experience it’s okay and I understand once again Private Message a Developer and they will get to you within 1-2 business days these people really care about there players and really want to help make this game a better place if this is a real situation bring it to them and they will handle it guaranteed [emoji41][emoji1474]

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 05:41 AM
A
D
A
P
T

adapt
[ uh-dapt ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR adapt
verb (used with object)

I think you guys think I’m just kidding around or something this is a real word and people everywhere do this everyday what excuses you from being apart of this system? Real professional players only get there by Adapting to all situations presented before them I can show you the way but I’m afraid that you guys will only come back here asking again for this legendary pet to be nerfed to help your PvP experience it’s okay and I understand once again Private Message a Developer and they will get to you within 1-2 business days these people really care about there players and really want to help make this game a better place if this is a real situation bring it to them and they will handle it guaranteed [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI don't mind whatever u say bcoz u talk like a Dumb from start, so never quoted u. A pve player trying to be funny. Try hard but I don't care about ur words.

gilsooon
11-24-2020, 05:42 AM
A
D
A
P
T

adapt
[ uh-dapt ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR adapt
verb (used with object)

The pet have no weaknesses what adapt are you talking about, pvp is not the same with pve bro your in wrong thread

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 05:45 AM
I don't mind whatever u say bcoz u talk like a Dumb from start, so never quoted u. A pve player trying to be funny. Try hard but I don't care about ur words.

Hey bro let’s refrain from using derogatory words here I’m just trying to help you out with your legendary pet problems no need for the aggression we are on the same side both alorian players who just want to enjoy the game and have fun I can see you guys here are unhappy unfortunately and that bothers me being a regular adapter I want to help you see the light and walk the path of happiness so please relax bro we are all friends here you can even add me if you want it’s all good bro just chill [emoji41][emoji1474]

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 05:46 AM
Hey bro let’s refrain from using derogatory words here I’m just trying to help you out with your legendary pet problems no need for the aggression we are on the same side both alorian players who just want to enjoy the game and have fun I can see you guys here are unhappy unfortunately and that bothers me being a regular adapter I want to help you see the light and walk the path of happiness so please relax bro we are all friends here you can even add me if you want it’s all good bro just chill [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLike I said, not caring about whatever u say.

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 05:51 AM
dumb kids these days.. are too jobless and straight stupid.
u know who im taking about.. get a life.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201124/080e688829d710785c8f39befd85e5fe.jpg

Hey bro that’s not nice [emoji1475] I have a feeling your referring to the Original Poster of this thread but even if your speaking to me we are all just trying to get to an understanding here no need for the aggressive derogatory words remember this is just a forum post and we are all friends here no need for you to degrade someone’s opinion just because it differs from yours instead offer a different view to the topic but it’s unnecessary for you to put someone down just because you don’t agree with them that’s not cool bro just relax man it’s never that serious bro I [emoji3590] everyone here regardless if this pet is nerfed or not just relax bro remember to breathe [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 06:01 AM
The pet have no weaknesses what adapt are you talking about, pvp is not the same with pve bro your in wrong thread

You need to step into the light bro I can help you, I can show you de wae don’t believe this hype about the legendary pet being super op it’s simply not true but I cannot change the minds of someone who already has there mind made, so if you believe that than so be it bro I’m sorry to hear about this legendary pet giving you guys problems like this I really hope the devs can take a look into it for your sake and others who PvP experience has been drastically changed by this new legendary pet , if no nerfs are made then adaptation is your last saving grace that’s just the truth no hard feelings in here [emoji41][emoji1474]

gilsooon
11-24-2020, 06:08 AM
You need to step into the light bro I can help you, I can show you de wae don’t believe this hype about the legendary pet being super op it’s simply not true but I cannot change the minds of someone who already has there mind made, so if you believe that than so be it bro I’m sorry to hear about this legendary pet giving you guys problems like this I really hope the devs can take a look into it for your sake and others who PvP experience has been drastically changed by this new legendary pet , if no nerfs are made then adaptation is your last saving grace that’s just the truth no hard feelings in here [emoji41][emoji1474]

how would you adapt? lol show me im online now in tdm come XD

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 06:11 AM
how would you adapt? lol show me im online now in tdm come XDBro ignore pve players, they r here just for attention n trying to prove that they know PvP stuffs.

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 06:24 AM
how would you adapt? lol show me im online now in tdm come XD

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201124/4eeb5b013fb346d6e22a5c213b5eeded.jpg

I try to help this guy and he run why are you guys so angry for this is simple stuff no need for the aggression as soon as I come online I see this guy angry sending pm’s while I make breakfast guys calm down no need to let legendary pet make you get out of character it’s never this serious. If you really want to know I can show you I try and show him and he ran relax guys it’s not that serious only a legendary pet and we are all trying to come to an understanding here no aggression is needed we can still be nice to each other I [emoji3590] him and you guys also hope the devs can resolve this issue with the legendary pet for you guys because this is just getting out of hand [emoji3525] remember we’re all friends here guys all Alorian players relax and adapt [emoji41][emoji1474]

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 06:33 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201124/cd1f850922b3724e9d28afe943694050.jpg

I try to help this guy and he run why are you guys so angry for this is simple stuff no need for the aggression as soon as I come online I see this guy angry sending pm’s while I make breakfast guys calm down no need to let legendary pet make you get out of character it’s never this serious. If you really want to know I can show you I try and show him and he ran relax guys it’s not that serious only a legendary pet and we are all trying to come to an understanding here no aggression is needed we can still be nice to each other I [emoji3590] him and you guys also hope the devs can resolve this issue with the legendary pet for you guys because this is just getting out of hand [emoji3525] remember we’re all friends here guys all Alorian players relax and adapt [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU guys who doesn't do normal PvP are making it worse, so I'd request u to stay out of this.

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 07:23 AM
U guys who doesn't do normal PvP are making it worse, so I'd request u to stay out of this.

Request denied... I PvP sometimes I have a say in this matter also just as anyone else who pass by this forum [emoji41][emoji1474]

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 07:37 AM
Request denied... I PvP sometimes I have a say in this matter also just as anyone else who pass by this forum [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU are talking like a Dumb from start tho, u don't know crap about it but u r really trying hard.

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 08:01 AM
U are talking like a Dumb from start tho, u don't know crap about it but u r really trying hard.

No need to use derogatory terms bro were all friends here no enemies, it’s never that serious but with me having to repeat this so many times it’s starting to point out the problem may not be the legendary pet but players refusing to adapt to the situation and instead releasing the toxic anger here on regular forums people just trying to help out. Just relax bro never is it that serious [emoji41][emoji1474]

Advocacies
11-24-2020, 08:30 AM
@Cinco hey , while you close my threads for nothing , u can close this too , its much worse than frequent bumping

Huhuhu ur thread get closed couz ur cancer in community bumping useless thread you're the one making tons of drama here for sure you and ur "legend grinch guy lol" all u do is put +1 and -1 and stfu move on ty

Advocacies
11-24-2020, 08:33 AM

Lol honor and normal pvp endgame is the same wrong skill timing can kill you lmao what are you trying to say here? Normal and honor just the same skills and timing are needed

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 08:37 AM
Lol honor and normal pvp endgame is the same wrong skill timing can kill you lmao what are you trying to say here? Normal and honor just the same skills and timing are neededFirst of a , youre the only cancer here , spreading your toxicity
Second dont be so dumb to say honor and the other pvp require both the same skill , dont put yourself so low , even tho youre dumb enough to say that

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 08:38 AM
Huhuhu ur thread get closed couz ur cancer in community bumping useless thread you're the one making tons of drama here for sure you and ur "legend grinch guy lol" all u do is put +1 and -1 and stfu move on ty

Wow this legendary pet has you guys off the rockers no Betty white ( haha good joke ) anyways why are you so violent and aggressive bro? No need for this derogatory terms it’s just a legendary pet for the 8th Birthday sts released to celebrate 8 long good years of AL no need for all this bitter angry aggression bro either they will nerf the legendary pet or you will have to adapt my boy better learn while you still can [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 08:41 AM
Lol honor and normal pvp endgame is the same wrong skill timing can kill you lmao what are you trying to say here? Normal and honor just the same skills and timing are needed

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA oh my goodness bro that was hilarious [emoji23] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] say it again bro say it again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 08:59 AM
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA oh my goodness bro that was hilarious [emoji23] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] say it again bro say it again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI never even seen "Scammar" in honor, pve players shouldn't hop in between everything, u sound like a drama queen, just go find some other thread for drama.

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 09:03 AM
I never even seen "Scammar" in honor, pve players shouldn't hop in between everything, u sound like a drama queen, just go find some other thread for drama.

I already asked for a vs and no response but we both know what I’m about so like I said I’m not the one having problems with a legendary pet it’s you “pvp pros” but it’s alright I’m not the source of your anger it’s the legendary pet bro so I understand the frustration it’s okay bro I’m here for you whenever you wanna elevate from this forum and become a real adapter [emoji41][emoji1474]

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 09:43 AM
I already asked for a vs and no response but we both know what I’m about so like I said I’m not the one having problems with a legendary pet it’s you “pvp pros” but it’s alright I’m not the source of your anger it’s the legendary pet bro so I understand the frustration it’s okay bro I’m here for you whenever you wanna elevate from this forum and become a real adapter [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU teaching how to adapt in pve? Nty, and u can show urself in ranked honor lb if u r really skilled and "adapted" but wait, u don't honor.

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 09:47 AM
Hey khan can we vs in honor?

Saint Jaffo
11-24-2020, 09:51 AM
@Cinco I think this thread is going out of the way.

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 09:51 AM
U teaching how to adapt in pve? Nty, and u can show urself in ranked honor lb if u r really skilled and "adapted" but wait, u don't honor.

You clearly know who I am whenever you wanna vs just Private Message me your name and we can get it cracking ASAP otherwise stay here and wait for the legendary pet to get nerf before you step back in pvp bro I don’t want you to stress yourself more then you already are that’s not healthy bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Cinco
11-24-2020, 10:06 AM
Eterno will become a little less powerful in PVP. Mechanics will stay the same and I am not going to allow you to immunize against his effects at this time (meaning: you're gonna get slowed and your armor will break if you get smacked by his AA). However, the degree of slow and the amount of armor breakage will be tuned to match the relative balance of other pets that have 'PVE and PVP' versions of their AA's.