View Full Version : Eterno nerf

Pages : [1] 2

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 03:20 AM
Read Before React
(Normal PvP nerf only)
+1 to support thread you can give your opinion
-1 to disagree still you can give ur opinions

If you're going out of topic like honor or idk any unrelated topics just take you leave thanks!

Kkk no one is making a thread about this pet or just hiding it to avoid nerfs but for real this pet legit needs a nerf it took like 80-85%armor and slow apply even shield is on bruh pet is totally unbalanced

Why nerf
80-85% armor reduction piercing through shield immunity
75-85% movement slow also piercing through shield immunity

Any one have reason why this pet shouldn't get a little nerf? Drop in comment

I guess sts put this pet to test the pet and let players give reviews of how the pet affect our gameplay

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-19-2020, 03:22 AM
Kkk no one is making a thread about this pet or just hiding it to avoid nerfs but for real this pet legit needs a nerf it took like 80-85%armor and slow apply even shield is on damn bruh don't care if you hate me for this but this pet is totally unbalancedIn pvp yep absolutely op.
Went from 9k armor to 2k when I tested with someone..although I don't pvp its just too much.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Trapinese
11-19-2020, 03:23 AM
I swear, y’all always gotta complain ab every pet that comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-19-2020, 03:24 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFor example?
I Havnt seen a lot of complaint on pets actually..

Trapinese
11-19-2020, 03:26 AM
For example?
I Havnt seen a lot of complaint on pets actually..

The last pet? Even thought it did need a nerf, but not a nerf to where it ended up being useless. I would like it if they nerfed the pets by a little. Like I wouldn’t mind if it did 30-40% of my hp. Also with this new pet. Idk what’s up with it but if it is 80-90% then that is broken, but don’t ruin the pet to the point where nobody wants to use it. Atleast make it 30-40% armor or something

reyals
11-19-2020, 03:26 AM
hmm, tainted set instakills in pvp wasn't so bad, right? compared to current pets lol

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 03:27 AM

Lol i haven't complain about pet ever just this one lol seriously broken

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-19-2020, 03:28 AM
The last pet? Even thought it did need a nerf, but not a nerf to where it ended up being useless. I would like it if they nerfed the pets by a little. Like I wouldn’t mind if it did 30-40% of my hp. Also with this new pet. Idk what’s up with it but if it is 80-90% then that is broken, but don’t ruin the pet to the point where nobody wants to use it. Atleast make it 30-40% armor or something

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAh true.. But 80%+ seems too much in pvp.. Although this needs further tests by ppl who do lot of pvp.
Pve it works fine.. I tried in evg and dosnt seem wayy too op or anything.

Archugejackmen
11-19-2020, 06:52 AM

You make a comment talking about how people are always complaining about “op hbs/aas” and then proceed to agree that its aa is too op. Am i missing something?? i don’t think op said anything about nerfing it into oblivion

GRIN
11-19-2020, 07:30 AM
normal pvp is done convert to honor.

Spooked
11-19-2020, 07:40 AM
If its that OP start using it yourself, best player wins

Trapinese
11-19-2020, 07:58 AM
You make a comment talking about how people are always complaining about “op hbs/aas” and then proceed to agree that its aa is too op. Am i missing something?? i don’t think op said anything about nerfing it into oblivion

Well idk wtf the pet is, so how can I call it “op”. I’m just saying, this is how pets get nerfed mad hard because people are always complaining about it

Ilove_Poopoo
11-19-2020, 08:02 AM
Well idk wtf the pet is, so how can I call it “op”. I’m just saying, this is how pets get nerfed mad hard because people are always complaining about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk After spending couple hundred mil on armor gears, for a free legendary pet to just reduce it to 2k. Players would definitely want it looked or tweaked.

The degree of the nerf is on Devs, not players. You sound like we should be quiet instead lol.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

QuaseT
11-19-2020, 08:14 AM
+1
Should be nerfed in order to balance ability with gear and other pets. Good that players mention this here, devs cant always be aware of every outcome of new pets/items and need feedback to adjust it.

Analytical
11-19-2020, 08:17 AM
Lol seriously even with nekro or mage shield/war heal shield?

Knpp
11-19-2020, 08:34 AM
+1 nerf this egg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

GRIN
11-19-2020, 09:17 AM
the egg doesnt need to be nerfed you guys need to go to honor pvp

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 09:37 AM

Why are you defending this when ppl know how broken this pet is i didn't mention any nerf that will result to dark age oblivion pet just want some tweak nerf lol when literally "OP" when u paid for gears building armor and get reduce to 2k by a smol boi jelly fish nah

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 09:41 AM
Lol seriously even with nekro or mage shield/war heal shield?

Yes only possible way to avoid getting burst is jugg , heal shield (2-3sec) , first 1-2 sec glow AA, 2 sec shield immunity (M) and also the slow apply even you're on jugg or shield mage or nekro AA :D 75-85%move slow can't even move when caught...

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 09:44 AM
the egg doesnt need to be nerfed you guys need to go to honor pvp

Why do you keep insisting honor ? We sometimes play honor just that too many toxic in rank start feeding after 2-3 games u feel like done playing also honor clash (rare) its more like honor rog vs rog (tdm)

Neverr
11-19-2020, 10:01 AM
Hmm i've not tried this pet as yet however, if ppl have and noticed it is reducing the armor by that much then yea I think the best thing to do is tweak it just a tad bit in pvp and maybe leave the full effect in pve? Like they did with Groucho.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 01:12 PM
[emoji1782]

mbusnev
11-19-2020, 01:42 PM
People complaining about how the pet is broken but not how often the warrior sets proc more than mage and rogue in PVP and how the pull and Jugg are OP af.

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 02:00 PM
People complaining about how the pet is broken but not how often the warrior sets proc more than mage and rogue in PVP and how the pull and Jugg are OP af.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Quizno Sub
11-19-2020, 02:01 PM
can yall stop tryna nerf everything?? how come everytime we get an op pet yall tryna nerf it just let it be already yall cry ab everything and it mainly be rogues crying yall cant let mages or tanks have a way to smack yall in vs so yall start threads tryna nerf it

Sent from ur moms house using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-19-2020, 02:05 PM
its how idiots usually talking, i didnt know u are one of them tho.. gz

Explain the idiocy here.
If something is better, then use that. its simple.
If you start calling others idiots, make sure you can speak proper english and give an explanation while youre at it.

Knpp
11-19-2020, 02:06 PM
can yall stop tryna nerf everything?? how come everytime we get an op pet yall tryna nerf it just let it be already yall cry ab everything and it mainly be rogues crying yall cant let mages or tanks have a way to smack yall in vs so yall start threads tryna nerf it

Sent from ur moms house using TapatalkDo you even think eterno aa is too much for legendary egg ?

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 02:09 PM
Do you even think eterno aa is too much for legendary egg ?

Nah seems reasonable to me what exactly is the problem?

Upperbound
11-19-2020, 04:23 PM
Yeah this pet is absolutely joke, but no one do regular pvp so who cares hehe

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 04:47 PM

Nothing but complaints...so sad to see this is what AL has become.

gilsooon
11-19-2020, 05:13 PM

Doesnt mean you dont then nobody does get your facts right

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 05:27 PM
Nah seems reasonable to me what exactly is the problem?

Reasonable a legendary pet better than arcanes and heroic? Okay 80-85% armor reduction piercing through immunity with slow reasonable okay? U need a brain check

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 05:30 PM
Reasonable a legendary pet better than arcanes and heroic? Okay 80-85% armor reduction piercing through immunity with slow reasonable okay? U need a brain check

So sts needs a brain check? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

bestmage
11-19-2020, 05:36 PM
Doesnt mean you dont then nobody does get your facts right

Im sure he is warrior who got farmed in pvp and I believe all these players who complain about nerf are warriors. Rogues and mages got used to die easy, but when warrior start to die after some game update, forum become full of nerf threads.

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 05:37 PM
Im sure he is warrior who got farmed in pvp and I believe all these players who complain about nerf are warriors. Rogues and mages got used to die easy, but when warrior start to die after some game update, forum become full of nerf threads.

Exactly [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this is always some tank who thought he was op and gets smacked now he in fourms crying [emoji80]

swoutttt
11-19-2020, 06:11 PM
I'm curious how the arcanite version of Eterno would look like :/

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 08:48 PM
So sts needs a brain check? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Do u have logic in your brain? Sts put the pet in game to that we could give them reviews if the pet is well balanced enough or too broken okay?
Yes im using this pet advantage in pvp just so you know u spend tons of mil buying gears and stuff and one jelly boi just showed up reduce ur armor to 1-2k okay? Im mage so yea if the armor reduction doesn't pierce through shield and also slow doesn't apply when shield is on i don't have a problem with it :)

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 08:51 PM

Pvp 76 active when evg/dm closed

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 08:54 PM
Do u have logic in your brain? Sts put the pet in game to that we could give them reviews if the pet is well balanced enough or too broken okay?
Yes im using this pet advantage in pvp just so you know u spend tons of mil buying gears and stuff and one jelly boi just showed up reduce ur armor to 1-2k okay? Im mage so yea if the armor reduction doesn't pierce through shield and also slow doesn't apply when shield is on i don't have a problem with it :)

Imagine spending millions on a pvp that’s not active then complaining that a pet is trash because it’s useful in pvp that’s not even active not op just simply useful [emoji23]

Ilove_Poopoo
11-19-2020, 09:18 PM
Imagine spending millions on a pvp that’s not active then complaining that a pet is trash because it’s useful in pvp that’s not even active not op just simply useful [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImagine being this arrogant and disrespectful.

You're the type to abandon, criticize and belittle the minority. Ain't a good look [emoji57].

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 09:36 PM
Imagine being this arrogant and disrespectful.

You're the type to abandon, criticize and belittle the minority. Ain't a good look [emoji57].

It’s the truth tho bro? Hard pill to swallow [emoji41] not being arrogant or disrespectful there’s honor pvp if you really that scared of eterno [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Neverr
11-19-2020, 10:12 PM
It’s the truth tho bro? Hard pill to swallow [emoji41] not being arrogant or disrespectful there’s honor pvp if you really that scared of eterno [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAlright calm down smellybumbum. Since you're also a mage (yes ik ur ign, starts with Sca ^^) you should vs someone who uses eterno and then you'll understand why ppl want it tweaked in pvp. Everyone is entitled to an opinion however if YOU do not agree with someone it does not give u the right to throw hateful remarks and act like a [emoji1782] (yes you love using this emoji lmfao). Relax and think before you just reply with ignorance and arrogance. (:

Vivt
11-19-2020, 10:17 PM
I think the reduction shouldnt be applied on shields that are built to resist debuffs. Otherwise from that I have no problems with the pet. I'm main rogue just so yall knw.

Sent from my SM-A307G using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 10:17 PM
Alright calm down smellybumbum. Since you're also a mage (yes ik ur ign, starts with Sca ^^) you should vs someone who uses eterno and then you'll understand why ppl want it tweaked in pvp. Everyone is entitled to an opinion however if YOU do not agree with someone it does not give u the right to throw hateful remarks and act like a [emoji1782] (yes you love using this emoji lmfao). Relax and think before you just reply with ignorance and arrogance. (:

Low blow there buddy and I didn’t throw “hateful remarks” to anyone I was speaking to the community in general it’s funny how you throw these remarks towards me of ignorance and arrogance and I don’t pvp and from my observations neither does anyone on my friends list so it’s safe for me to assume pvp at lvl 76 is dead also I referred you guys to honor pvp there’s no eterno there to terrify you guys [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I’m still confused why calling me smelly and a bum is not a hateful remark but me addressing a community in general is? Makes sense [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Neverr
11-19-2020, 10:25 PM
Low blow there buddy and I didn’t throw “hateful remarks” to anyone I was speaking to the community in general it’s funny how you throw these remarks towards me of ignorance and arrogance and I don’t pvp and from my observations neither does anyone on my friends list so it’s safe for me to assume pvp at lvl 76 is dead also I referred you guys to honor pvp there’s no eterno there to terrify you guys [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I’m still confused why calling me smelly and a bum is not a hateful remark but me addressing a community in general is? Makes sense [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSmellybumbum is your other forum acc that got banned, whoops! It wasn't an insult to you [emoji1782]. Just because everyone on your friend list does not pvp does not mean pvp at 76 is dead, it could mean A) none of them could afford gears to pvp B) they're just not interested C) have tried it and have been farmed so they are "terrified" of either players (or Eterno). If you or any of your friends don't pvp why do you care if Eterno is nerfed or not? Lol make it make sense. This kind of topic should be for those who actually pvp and have tested the pet and since you claim you dont pvp it doesn't affect u (: Have fun in honor pvp though [emoji1782][emoji106]

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 10:29 PM
Smellybumbum is your other forum acc that got banned, whoops! It wasn't an insult to you [emoji1782]. Just because everyone on your friend list does not pvp does not mean pvp at 76 is dead, it could mean A) none of them could afford gears to pvp B) they're just not interested C) have tried it and have been farmed so they are "terrified" of either players (or Eterno). If you or any of your friends don't pvp why do you care if Eterno is nerfed or not? Lol make it make sense. This kind of topic should be for those who actually pvp and have tested the pet and since you claim you dont pvp it doesn't affect u (: Have fun in honor pvp though [emoji1782][emoji106]

I don’t know what your even talking about but it’s clear to see you have heavy aggression in your fingers when you type these hate messages towards me [emoji23] and like I said the pet seems fine to me why so serious bro? Chill out it’s just a fourm post [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no need for the aggression here bro and I’m sorry you have me mistaken for a different fourm poster but that’s not me bro I’m just here to give my opinion and go [emoji41][emoji1474] take a chill pill bro relax and have a nice day [emoji16].

Neverr
11-19-2020, 10:40 PM
I don’t know what your even talking about but it’s clear to see you have heavy aggression in your fingers when you type these hate messages towards me [emoji23] and like I said the pet seems fine to me why so serious bro? Chill out it’s just a fourm post [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no need for the aggression here bro and I’m sorry you have me mistaken for a different fourm poster but that’s not me bro I’m just here to give my opinion and go [emoji41][emoji1474] take a chill pill bro relax and have a nice day [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot sure what you're talking about but I dont see any aggression in any of my statements nor are any of them hate towards u, i'm just calling you on your bs (:
Yes, u can say "the pet seems fine to me" but there was no need to start telling ppl they're crying. Again, you have not tested the pet (im very sure) nor do u pvp so what sense does it make to tell ppl to go to honor pvp or stop crying when you yourself don't know anything about anything? Lmfao. 76 pvp seems pretty active to me. Maybe you should try it out. If you don't see the foolishness or ignorance in your replies then I suggest getting some fresh air, breathe in and put and try them over again starting with the first comment you made with the [emoji1782] ^^ Have fun!

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 10:46 PM
Not sure what you're talking about but I dont see any aggression in any of my statements nor are any of them hate towards u, i'm just calling you on your bs (:
Yes, u can say "the pet seems fine to me" but there was no need to start telling ppl they're crying. Again, you have not tested the pet (im very sure) nor do u pvp so what sense does it make to tell ppl to go to honor pvp or stop crying when you yourself don't know anything about anything? Lmfao. 76 pvp seems pretty active to me. Maybe you should try it out. If you don't see the foolishness or ignorance in your replies then I suggest getting some fresh air, breathe in and put and try them over again starting with the first comment you made with the [emoji1782] ^^ Have fun!

I’m always In pvp like I said I never see anyone there so what should I assume? Also it’s just seems unreasonable to nerf a pet based off one small segment of the game that they themselves augmented to make it fair around the board [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] but hey people can find anything to complain about so I guess I’m the bad guy now [emoji1782] sorry if my small emoji made you that angry bro please accept my apologies I’m not foolish or ignorant I’m just stating what I know based off what I have seen the pet seems pretty balanced to me it does not mean I’d you have a eterno you will win ever match... but like I said there’s those who adapt and then there those who complain where are you in the margin? Think about to bro have a nice day love u man take care [emoji3590]

Advocacies
11-19-2020, 11:09 PM
Just ignore the grinch guy he doesn't have logic here like why would i complain about this pet if pvp isn't active lol and also we all know honor pvp rogs doesnt approved clashes its more like rog vs rog every lobby "pls vs" something like that so yea just ignore the grinch guy :) appreciate all ur opinions except for the arrogant grinch guy

Neverr
11-19-2020, 11:10 PM
I’m always In pvp like I said I never see anyone there so what should I assume? Also it’s just seems unreasonable to nerf a pet based off one small segment of the game that they themselves augmented to make it fair around the board [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] but hey people can find anything to complain about so I guess I’m the bad guy now [emoji1782] sorry if my small emoji made you that angry bro please accept my apologies I’m not foolish or ignorant I’m just stating what I know based off what I have seen the pet seems pretty balanced to me it does not mean I’d you have a eterno you will win ever match... but like I said there’s those who adapt and then there those who complain where are you in the margin? Think about to bro have a nice day love u man take care [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMaybe you're in the wrong pvp room if you don't see anyone [emoji1782]. Just like Groucho, this pet should be nerfed only in the pvp aspect of the game and keep it in pve (as I have clearly stated above). I think you have some life changing to do, you're very... how should I put this, aggressive for no reason. Oh and you stated you are NOT Smellybumm? Please refer to the screenshot below, dont lie again [emoji1782] Have a good one!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/f2f8c2055c11f5a762bc23f96cec2613.jpg

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 11:12 PM
Just ignore the grinch guy he doesn't have logic here like why would i complain about this pet if pvp isn't active lol and also we all know honor pvp rogs doesnt approved clashes its more like rog vs rog every lobby "pls vs" something like that so yea just ignore the grinch guy :) appreciate all ur opinions except for the arrogant grinch guy

Why do you feel the need to attack me bro I’m just speaking my opinions how does me having an opinion prove I don’t have logic? Makes no sense dude just because people don’t agree with your opinion doesn’t mean it does not matter dude besides that your reply was fairly nice I appreciate that [emoji3590] take care bro [emoji1474]

Kystone
11-19-2020, 11:17 PM
Why do you feel the need to attack me bro I’m just speaking my opinions how does me having an opinion prove I don’t have logic? Makes no sense dude just because people don’t agree with your opinion doesn’t mean it does not matter dude besides that your reply was fairly nice I appreciate that [emoji3590] take care bro [emoji1474]

u haven't said your opinion at all, you're just crying about people wanting to make pvp balanced, spamming clown emojis, and being arrogant

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 11:21 PM
Maybe you're in the wrong pvp room if you don't see anyone [emoji1782]. Just like Groucho, this pet should be nerfed only in the pvp aspect of the game and keep it in pve (as I have clearly stated above). I think you have some life changing to do, you're very... how should I put this, aggressive for no reason. Oh and you stated you are NOT Smellybumm? Please refer to the screenshot below, dont lie again [emoji1782] Have a good one!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/f2f8c2055c11f5a762bc23f96cec2613.jpg

Woah you must be my designated CIA agent I forgot I have fans on this platform happy to see my reputation is secured here but that’s not me bro [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and as I said I see no problem with the pet seems perfectly fine to me mabye you can add me and help me find these “active” pvp lobby’s? Thanks brother love u [emoji3590] take care son.

MistaGrinch
11-19-2020, 11:26 PM
u haven't said your opinion at all, you're just crying about people wanting to make pvp balanced, spamming clown emojis, and being arrogant

Oh no you come here to bully me again... please Kystone I didn’t do anything wrong I said my opinion is that the pet is perfectly balanced and I don’t see a problem with it I’ve been using it and I enjoy the pet please Kystone accept my apologies I did nothing wrong show me mercy in this chat I’ve had enough hassling and damaged I my character enough please please please [emoji3064]

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 12:40 AM
Bump Nerf eterno (PvP aspects only)
@cinco

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 12:42 AM
Woah you must be my designated CIA agent I forgot I have fans on this platform happy to see my reputation is secured here but that’s not me bro [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and as I said I see no problem with the pet seems perfectly fine to me mabye you can add me and help me find these “active” pvp lobby’s? Thanks brother love u [emoji3590] take care son.

Like i said cap 76 is active dm/evg is closed at least do a head think and start adding pvp players in 76 cap so you can join up lol or just that nobody wants u kkk

Papichulo
11-20-2020, 12:45 AM
Kkk no one is making a thread about this pet or just hiding it to avoid nerfs but for real this pet legit needs a nerf it took like 80-85%armor and slow apply even shield is on bruh pet is totally unbalanced

Why nerf
80-85% armor reduction piercing through shield immunity
75-85% movement slow also piercing through shield immunity

Any one have reason why this pet shouldn't get a little nerf? Drop in comment xD

This pet should be nerfed -.- too many ppl act like a pro in tdm just because they using broken aa pet. I wanna see them again in pvp after the next patch pfft. For those who dont want to nerf the eterno pet, dont rely too much on broken aa lol sucks to be u and i assume u have low stats :)

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 12:47 AM
Like i said cap 76 is active dm/evg is closed at least do a head think and start adding pvp players in 76 cap so you can join up lol or just that nobody wants u kkk

Your giving me a stroke bro I don’t know what your saying but the last part I can try and interpret it how do I know who are pvp players?? Is there a glowing beacon that says hey I pvp on there character? Also pvp is just for fun for me I mainly do pve bro so why would pvp players add me? Also how would they know I pvp once again please explain these things bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 12:55 AM
Your giving me a stroke bro I don’t know what your saying but the last part I can try and interpret it how do I know who are pvp players?? Is there a glowing beacon that says hey I pvp on there character? Also pvp is just for fun for me I mainly do pve bro so why would pvp players add me? Also how would they know I pvp once again please explain these things bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Go ask people u arrogant guy lol ive been asking people in pier if what cap is active like a lv60 guy im asking if 60-61 is active i get reply i ask for friendly request lol simple af if I don't find one i go normally in tdm zones and wait for peps to come in just add them making friendlist more alive im not some arrogant guy who keeps waiting for ppl to add me lol simple like are you dumb ?

Papichulo
11-20-2020, 12:59 AM
After spending couple hundred mil on armor gears, for a free legendary pet to just reduce it to 2k. Players would definitely want it looked or tweaked.

The degree of the nerf is on Devs, not players. You sound like we should be quiet instead lol.

super agree

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 01:01 AM
Go ask people u arrogant guy lol ive been asking people in pier if what cap is active like a lv60 guy im asking if 60-61 is active i get reply i ask for friendly request lol simple af if I don't find one i go normally in tdm zones and wait for peps to come in just add them making friendlist more alive im not some arrogant guy who keeps waiting for ppl to add me lol simple like are you dumb ?

Hey bro no need for the aggression and insults also like I said I am mainly pve bro not pvp I go in there for fun but I don’t ever see the fun what do I look like waiting 1hr for someone to join? As I said before I am lvl 76 like the other 99% of ppl I see so I’m supposed to assume that out of the 100 ppl I see a day somehow 50% of them are pvpers and I should ask them if they pvp? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] makes sense bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 01:12 AM
Hey bro no need for the aggression and insults also like I said I am mainly pve bro not pvp I go in there for fun but I don’t ever see the fun what do I look like waiting 1hr for someone to join? As I said before I am lvl 76 like the other 99% of ppl I see so I’m supposed to assume that out of the 100 ppl I see a day somehow 50% of them are pvpers and I should ask them if they pvp? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] makes sense bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

You're pve player so why complain here that this pet doesn't deserve a nerf when all we want is pvp aspects nerf???? You know what just go off bro we don't really need ur opinion here i created this thread for nerf not teaching how to make friends in tdm caps ty

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 01:17 AM
Just do ur things leave +1 or -1 no need for further topics we all know how this pet is seriously broken

Papichulo
11-20-2020, 02:51 AM

Pathetic @.@ u should go in TDM blood beach not in other maps pvp. Lemme test u eterno’s aa so u know how broken this pet Scamm— pfft typical ppl who dont do tdm (only plays in honor) lol

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 02:59 AM
Pathetic @.@ u should go in TDM blood beach not in other maps pvp. Lemme test u eterno’s aa so u know how broken this pet Scamm— pfft typical ppl who dont do tdm (only plays in honor) lol

Why are you people still bothering me leave me alone I said my apologies all I said is how I feel the pet is clearly not that bad in my opinion but people feel differently about it I haven’t ran into any issues the rare “active” maps i find in PvP eterno hasn’t been a problem for me but to each’s own ya know? Mabye people just aren’t adapting or something but it’s not my fault guys I didn’t put eterno in the game and as I have previously stated many times the pet seems to be fine to me that’s it I am sorry for any misconceptions that you may have imagined in your head I mean no harm guys please stop with this harassment I love u guys take care [emoji3590]

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 03:04 AM
Bump nerf eterno (still pvp aspects only)

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 03:11 AM
You're pve player so why complain here that this pet doesn't deserve a nerf when all we want is pvp aspects nerf???? You know what just go off bro we don't really need ur opinion here i created this thread for nerf not teaching how to make friends in tdm caps ty

I’ve had some pvp experience with eterno didn’t see a problem so I was confused but I see now some people have trouble fighting against this legendary pet so my apologies if my opinion offended you just because it differs from yours I didn’t intent to offend I was just really giving my opinion that I still stand buy eterno is not over powered IMO but some people cannot handle this pet so you have that right to ask for a nerf just as I have the right to believe that this pet doesn’t deserve a nerf no need for the aggression that followed me just for having an opinion. We are all regular AL players here having a discussion about a regular pet love u bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 04:01 AM
I’ve had some pvp experience with eterno didn’t see a problem so I was confused but I see now some people have trouble fighting against this legendary pet so my apologies if my opinion offended you just because it differs from yours I didn’t intent to offend I was just really giving my opinion that I still stand buy eterno is not over powered IMO but some people cannot handle this pet so you have that right to ask for a nerf just as I have the right to believe that this pet doesn’t deserve a nerf no need for the aggression that followed me just for having an opinion. We are all regular AL players here having a discussion about a regular pet love u bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Bro just leave already you already Expressed your opinion more than enough just stop and ignore already damn

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 04:02 AM
+1 please nerf eterno, even a legendary geared rogue kill me in one combo on that aa.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 04:33 AM
Bro just leave already you already Expressed your opinion more than enough just stop and ignore already damn

Chill bro this is just a fourm post bro I’m your friend a fellow Alorian no need to let a legendary pet disband a friendship just relax bro everything will be alright worst case scenario get an eterno before event ends and adapt brother [emoji41][emoji1474]

GRIN
11-20-2020, 05:11 AM
i dont think eterno should be nerfed its good for pvp and pve.

which was worst breeze on release ? or eterno?

eterno is a walk in the park when compared to breeze.

breeze was left untouched for like 4-6months correct me if im wrong. when ever you feel like a pet is broken use breeze as a bench when making comparisions.

and if youre argument is the aa lol breeze aa was insane

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 05:15 AM

breeze was left untouched for like 4-6months correct me if im wrong. when ever you feel like a pet is broken use breeze as a bench when making comparisions.

Yep it’s funny how you mention that , it’s the exact same thing I was thinking eterno aa is nothing compared to breeze aa in pvp when I first had that guy I was terminating eterno is nothing like that actually is pretty balanced like I said breeze was a abomination when he first came out made me and everyone with him SUPER op in pvp I think this is just the first wave of adjusting very soon a month from now these nerf eterno fourms will be a whisper in the wind [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] great example and explanation brother [emoji41][emoji1474]

Skolking
11-20-2020, 05:36 AM

Exactly what I think we must not ruin any new pet that comes just cause it's OP, if you feel is unfair, the pet is a legendary pet and easy to get via tokens so go and get yours and use it too.

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 05:38 AM
Exactly what I think we must not ruin any new pet that comes just cause it's OP, if you feel is unfair, the pet is a legendary pet and easy to get via tokens so go and get yours and use it too.

Someone give this man a medallion my goodness well explained nice & clean 10/10 explanation I love it [emoji41][emoji1474]

IExposedYou
11-20-2020, 05:45 AM

I don’t do pvp but I assume the ones who want a nerf don’t want to change their play style, gear, and/or pet combo. But isn’t this the beauty of the game? A new gear and/or pet is introduced and it forces everyone to find new strategies to play with or against it.
I don’t even own this pet. But can you not dodge the aa skill? Or just wait for the status effect to end and then kill?

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 05:46 AM
I don’t do pvp but I assume the ones who want a nerf don’t want to change their play style, gear, and/or pet combo. But isn’t this the beauty of the game? A new gear and/or pet is introduced and it forces everyone to find new strategies to play with or against it.
I don’t even own this pet. But can you not dodge the aa skill? Or just wait for the status effect to end and then kill?

TL;DR

ADAPT[emoji845]

Papichulo
11-20-2020, 06:25 AM

“I don’t do pvp” lmao that’s why u all dont understand how op this pet and it can ruin pvp map if this pet not nerf. Also, y’all pertaining the word “adapt” @.@ u guys dont do pvp only in “honors”. Even if u are gearless, u can still beat ppl who has 2k dex, int and str stats which is not balance enough. All the op gears will be useless if this broken aa will not nerf -.-

IExposedYou
11-20-2020, 06:46 AM
“I don’t do pvp” lmao that’s why u all dont understand how op this pet and it can ruin pvp map if this pet not nerf. Also, y’all pertaining the word “adapt” @.@ u guys dont do pvp only in “honors”. Even if u are gearless, u can still beat ppl who has 2k dex, int and str stats which is not balance enough. All the op gears will be useless if this broken aa will not nerf -.-

I don’t do honor pvp either. Pvp for me is just too much drama.
But answer me this honestly, do you enter non-honor pvp maps and always see players? If yes, aren’t those always the same players? You probably made friends with them by now. Just kindly ask them to not use this pet.

Neverr
11-20-2020, 06:48 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot you? Lmfao then ig the screenshot is fake? Righhtttt I think there's something seriously wrong with u [emoji1782] but yea have a nice day [emoji1782]

Papichulo
11-20-2020, 06:57 AM
I don’t do honor pvp either. Pvp for me is just too much drama.
But answer me this honestly, do you enter non-honor pvp maps and always see players? If yes, aren’t those always the same players? You probably made friends with them by now. Just kindly ask them to not use this pet.

Do u enter TDM pvp? if not don’t talk to me cuz probably u are low lvl or trying to be smart on how pvp things should work @.@ + u dont do pvp right? so check it to yourself, go in once u reach lvl 76 pfft

Truths two
11-20-2020, 07:08 AM
som one wanna go jelly fishing wit me

IExposedYou
11-20-2020, 07:11 AM
Do u enter TDM pvp? if not don’t talk to me cuz probably u are low lvl or trying to be smart on how pvp things should work @.@ + u dont do pvp right? so check it to yourself, go in once u reach lvl 76 pfft

I entered regular pvp maps two times like in March or so and I met very nice players. And they were willing to do 1v1 and 2v2 and change pet combo.
Must have been my luck to not find arrogant pvp players like you asking me to not to talk to you

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 07:20 AM
I entered regular pvp maps two times like in March or so and I met very nice players. And they were willing to do 1v1 and 2v2 and change pet combo.
Must have been my luck to not find arrogant pvp players like you asking me to not to talk to youThe players who do PvP on a regular basis can relate the current scenario going on with the eterno pet aa, not only lvl 76 but all the other level which is one hit PvP like 46+. U are right about changing playstyle and pet combos but how will u feel if u die in combo of a rogue who was just leveling up and came to see how PvP is. U spend so much on ur gears to get decent stats but then suddenly a pet releases which make ur "decent stats" useless and make u squishy like others. And if u think it's fair then it's not honor to be fair, the player with good gears wins in regular PvP.

gilsooon
11-20-2020, 07:31 AM

Have you tried playing against it? It pierce immunity even if you shield or nekro you will still get the debuff and slow. Before you comment at least be learned of the situation not adjudging based on your hunches.

IExposedYou
11-20-2020, 07:36 AM
The players who do PvP on a regular basis can relate the current scenario going on with the eterno pet aa, not only lvl 76 but all the other level which is one hit PvP like 46+. U are right about changing playstyle and pet combos but how will u feel if u die in combo of a rogue who was just leveling up and came to see how PvP is. U spend so much on ur gears to get decent stats but then suddenly a pet releases which make ur "decent stats" useless and make u squishy like others. And if u think it's fair then it's not honor to be fair, the player with good gears wins in regular PvP.

Ok this comment is persuasive. I did not see it that way.
Now it’s up to devs to make their decisions.

And ty for a constructive response without talking down on others.

reyals
11-20-2020, 07:44 AM
simple counts for idiots who against nerf:
average mage/rogue's armor at 76 is ... lets say 8k (it gives ~80% dmg reduce), so when enemy going hit you for 10k - you will take 2k damage
with 75% armor reduce by this pet its going be 8k*0,25=2k armor (it gives ~20% dmg reduce) and enemy who was going hit you for 10k - will hit you for 8k damage
so, from 2k damage to 8k damage its +300% damage lol, u all really think its ok to increase damage for 300% by using pet AA? guenivere buffs dmg only for 50%, arcanes lvl76 procs +50% dmg too (in pvp), not 300% lol

also this pet AA ignoring slow immune (mage's shield, jugg, razor shield nekro), since when pet AA should avoid immunes to slow? maybe because some pve players thinking like that? lmao

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 07:44 AM
Ok this comment is persuasive. I did not see it that way.
Now it’s up to devs to make their decisions.

And ty for a constructive response without talking down on others.Online games should be played to make new friends n not enemies! Peace [emoji3590]

Papichulo
11-20-2020, 07:56 AM
The players who do PvP on a regular basis can relate the current scenario going on with the eterno pet aa, not only lvl 76 but all the other level which is one hit PvP like 46+. U are right about changing playstyle and pet combos but how will u feel if u die in combo of a rogue who was just leveling up and came to see how PvP is. U spend so much on ur gears to get decent stats but then suddenly a pet releases which make ur "decent stats" useless and make u squishy like others. And if u think it's fair then it's not honor to be fair, the player with good gears wins in regular PvP.

precisely!!!!!

Papichulo
11-20-2020, 08:00 AM
[QUOTE=reyals;3416312]simple counts for idiots who against nerf:
average mage/rogue's armor at 76 is ... lets say 8k (it gives ~80% dmg reduce), so when enemy going hit you for 10k - you will take 2k damage
with 75% armor reduce by this pet its going be 8k*0,25=2k armor (it gives ~20% dmg reduce) and enemy who was going hit you for 10k - will hit you for 8k damage
so, from 2k damage to 8k damage its +300% damage lol, u all really think its ok to increase damage for 300% by using pet AA? guenivere buffs dmg only for 50%, arcanes lvl76 procs +50% dmg too (in pvp), not 300% lol

also this pet AA ignoring slow immune (mage's shield, jugg, razor shield nekro), since when pet AA should avoid immunes to slow? maybe because some pve players thinking like that? lmao[/

Of course they will not understand how op eterno’s aa because they don’t do pvp (only pve or honor) they talk alot without analyzing the real problem.

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 09:02 AM
Bump eterno nerf if you want full experience of how broken this pet is feel free to join tdm 76 or ask some warrior or rog to use eterno vs ty

fajaratulnaj
11-20-2020, 11:37 AM
Brokennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n pet

GRIN
11-20-2020, 11:56 AM
theyre not going to nerf it lol thats the best part

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Not you? Lmfao then ig the screenshot is fake? Righhtttt I think there's something seriously wrong with u [emoji1782] but yea have a nice day [emoji1782]

Wrong with me? Says the guy looking through posts from February to try and convince himself I’m someone I’m not.. your a fan bro I understand the excitement but no need for this paparazzi and no need to nerf eterno I’m in 76 pvp all the time I never seen you or these other eterno complainers just adapt to the game and figure out a regime so you can beat eterno how you think people played pvp when breeze wasn’t nerfed in the game? Yea that’s right they had it the hard way either you get your tokens and get eterno or sit down and accept your pvp fate unable to adapt terminated by a legendary pet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji41][emoji1474]

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 12:06 PM
Wrong with me? Says the guy looking through posts from February to try and convince himself I’m someone I’m not.. your a fan bro I understand the excitement but no need for this paparazzi and no need to nerf eterno I’m in 76 pvp all the time I never seen you or these other eterno complainers just adapt to the game and figure out a regime so you can beat eterno how you think people played pvp when breeze wasn’t nerfed in the game? Yea that’s right they had it the hard way either you get your tokens and get eterno or sit down and accept your pvp fate unable to adapt terminated by a legendary pet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU can take his ign n trash in his pm, don't spoil the thread. Ty

Tookyo
11-20-2020, 12:08 PM
Everyone , just start playing honor , there u show your real skill , not your pet nor your op gear , if anyone wants to 1v1 feel free to pm me

Deathlyreaper
11-20-2020, 12:09 PM
+1 nerf this pet but only in pvp. Idk i can’t think of a reason where this pet needs to be nerfed in pve since it will be useful there.

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 12:18 PM
Everyone , just start playing honor , there u show your real skill , not your pet nor your op gear , if anyone wants to 1v1 feel free to pm meThis post is just asking vote to nerf eterno or not, it's not about advices or suggestions lol

Madxnoob
11-20-2020, 12:39 PM
Dont nerf it because people start complaining. Learn how to counter it instead.***

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 12:45 PM
Dont nerf it because people start complaining. Learn how to counter it instead.***U should trying going against someone who uses eterno, u will figure out if u can really counter :)

GRIN
11-20-2020, 01:04 PM
U should trying going against someone who uses eterno, u will figure out if u can really counter :)

to counter eterno you go to honor pvp.

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 01:12 PM
to counter eterno you go to honor pvp.Another way is asking sts to remove regular PvP

Tookyo
11-20-2020, 01:58 PM
Wdym regular , Geared Pvp was the original Pvp nothing more , honor pvp almost completly replaced OG Pvp , because of that it shall be left behind , meanwhile honor pvp shall be perfected from bugs and fixes , adding new maps too.
I did geared pvp at 71 , i can guarantee its just luck, proc luck

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 02:07 PM
Wdym regular , Geared Pvp was the original Pvp nothing more , honor pvp almost completly replaced OG Pvp , because of that it shall be left behind , meanwhile honor pvp shall be perfected from bugs and fixes , adding new maps too.
I did geared pvp at 71 , i can guarantee its just luck, proc luck

Honor pvp is the new era “regular” pvp is old news that’s what I was saying earlier why would they modify a pet just because people say it’s unfair well you don’t have to worry about eterno in honor pvp so why not just go there? Not like they can say honor pvp not active but these guys just wanna complain about any and everything that doesn’t go there way personally I believe sts put this pet in the game to terminate regular pvp the aa is perfect and not everyone is super op with eterno but those who don’t like that can go in honor pvp where everything is simple

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 02:11 PM
Honor pvp is the new era “regular” pvp is old news that’s what I was saying earlier why would they modify a pet just because people say it’s unfair well you don’t have to worry about eterno in honor pvp so why not just go there? Not like they can say honor pvp not active but these guys just wanna complain about any and everything that doesn’t go there way personally I believe sts put this pet in the game to terminate regular pvp the aa is perfect and not everyone is super op with eterno but those who don’t like that can go in honor pvp where everything is simple

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI do play honor PvP as well, that doesn't mean that I can't do regular PvP, and if u r arguing from hours just for pve, then u r wasting both of our time.

Tookyo
11-20-2020, 02:16 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI dont know man , looks like people can handle our big brain thoughts XD

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 02:22 PM
I dont know man , looks like people can handle our big brain thoughts XD

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Neverr
11-20-2020, 02:30 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSigh. Fine if you say it isn't you then keep believing that, you were banned for a reason [emoji1782] I'll stop because it makes no sense talking to a wall [emoji1782]

capeo
11-20-2020, 03:43 PM
Honor PvP is boring. It doesn't count for anything and compares more to outpost then PvP. I go in honor when absolutely nothing else to do and regret it everytime. People tanking in matches, people dummy farming points and the toxic trash people spit out is out of hand. That's just on your team, forget about the opponents. Honor is casual game play. Anyone can go and fight. That's fine. If you want to compete in regular it takes time and gold. Not everyone wants to do that. However, it does count. Kills and deaths matter. I know people dummy farm their aps but if you come in to fight it counts.

I personally like regular and a lot of others do to. I'm guessing sts does also. Who do you think buys the best gear in game? You don't need 10% dex on your armor to gold farm. Eterno is op but it also makes you weaker. If you use it you have no shield like nekro or glow. Even if they don't nerf it there is a balance of sorts to it. I personally don't care either way. If anything it helps wars, we have a shield and jug. Rogues are the ones that should be unhappy about it. Regardless looks at the tt in this post just reminds me of why honor is a waste of time.

Badsha Khan
11-20-2020, 03:56 PM
Honor PvP is boring. It doesn't count for anything and compares more to outpost then PvP. I go in honor when absolutely nothing else to do and regret it everytime. People tanking in matches, people dummy farming points and the toxic trash people spit out is out of hand. That's just on your team, forget about the opponents. Honor is casual game play. Anyone can go and fight. That's fine. If you want to compete in regular it takes time and gold. Not everyone wants to do that. However, it does count. Kills and deaths matter. I know people dummy farm their aps but if you come in to fight it counts.

I personally like regular and a lot of others do to. I'm guessing sts does also. Who do you think buys the best gear in game? You don't need 10% dex on your armor to gold farm. Eterno is op but it also makes you weaker. If you use it you have no shield like nekro or glow. Even if they don't nerf it there is a balance of sorts to it. I personally don't care either way. If anything it helps wars, we have a shield and jug. Rogues are the ones that should be unhappy about it. Regardless looks at the tt in this post just reminds me of why honor is a waste of time.U r right, but the slow effect of eterno aa ignores every type of sheild/skill, like arcane sheild of mage, jugg of warrior and nekro shield. It still lowers ur movement speed on those. In that case it's broken and the armor reduction is too much for PvP.

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 04:47 PM
Sigh. Fine if you say it isn't you then keep believing that, you were banned for a reason [emoji1782] I'll stop because it makes no sense talking to a wall [emoji1782]

Add me fan we can talk and become great friends I’ll teach you how to adapt with eterno bro so you never have to come back to this fourm post I’m tears again [emoji41][emoji1474]

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 04:50 PM

I personally like regular and a lot of others do to. I'm guessing sts does also. Who do you think buys the best gear in game? You don't need 10% dex on your armor to gold farm. Eterno is op but it also makes you weaker. If you use it you have no shield like nekro or glow. Even if they don't nerf it there is a balance of sorts to it. I personally don't care either way. If anything it helps wars, we have a shield and jug. Rogues are the ones that should be unhappy about it. Regardless looks at the tt in this post just reminds me of why honor is a waste of time.

Finally someone who understands how boring honor pvp !

bestmage
11-20-2020, 05:28 PM
Rogues are the ones that should be unhappy about it.

Rogues should enjoy this pet the most since they easy dying also they can nuke whole team.

snakeeyes
11-20-2020, 07:01 PM
Pls dont nerf to much complain for nerf, nerf this nerf that nerf zeppo. Why warior axe didnt nerf?

capeo
11-20-2020, 07:09 PM
I definitely don't like the pet, I agree it should be nerfed. Toxin shouldn't be able to cut through everything. AA is op. It's like that for both sides though.

They had plenty of time to fix it. I'm starting to think they won't.

Advocacies
11-20-2020, 07:10 PM
Pls dont nerf to much complain for nerf, nerf this nerf that nerf zeppo. Why warior axe didnt nerf?

Warrior axe is fine its not like gonna take ur 80-85% ARMOR! AND SLOW U EVEN IN SHIELD

Papichulo
11-20-2020, 09:22 PM

I agree ☝️ Honor PVP sucks, not everyone likes it to play that lame thing and there’s no hype if u will compare it in TDM.

MistaGrinch
11-20-2020, 11:39 PM
I’ve spoken to some high class pvp players ( literally the best of the best ) they all agree eterno is not an op pet at all it’s actually perfectly fine and balanced so that means there’s just some non adapting going on here personally I am really sad that your guys are having trouble with this guy but if the top pvp players don’t have a problem with it then I’m pretty sure it’s just safe to say people here just have not been adapting hard enough or mabye even at all they probably died 1-5 times from eterno left the map and came straight to fourms which is understandable but I urge you guys to go out and lose to eterno some more so you can figure out the weaknesses of using that pet I know if someone kills you with eterno and tt after that they leave the map especially someone that that you feel didn’t “spend enough” on gears is a rupture to your pride and ego but you must lose before you can win I really urge you guys to vs people more with this pet so you can learn how to fight against it it’s very simple it can be hard losing to someone after waiting in the “active pvp” map for 20 minutes then they leave it can feel like eternity before you find someone else to fight the anger you feel urge you to come here and push the anger out how the pet is unbalanced but take some time and have some patience learn how to lose guys that’s the key here [emoji41][emoji1474]

gilsooon
11-20-2020, 11:48 PM
I’ve spoken to some high class pvp players ( literally the best of the best ) they all agree eterno is not an op pet at all it’s actually perfectly fine and balanced so that means there’s just some non adapting going on here personally I am really sad that your guys are having trouble with this guy but if the top pvp players don’t have a problem with it then I’m pretty sure it’s just safe to say people here just have not been adapting hard enough or mabye even at all they probably died 1-5 times from eterno left the map and came straight to fourms which is understandable but I urge you guys to go out and lose to eterno some more so you can figure out the weaknesses of using that pet I know if someone kills you with eterno and tt after that they leave the map especially someone that that you feel didn’t “spend enough” on gears is a rupture to your pride and ego but you must lose before you can win I really urge you guys to vs people more with this pet so you can learn how to fight against it it’s very simple it can be hard losing to someone after waiting in the “active pvp” map for 20 minutes then they leave it can feel like eternity before you find someone else to fight the anger you feel urge you to come here and push the anger out how the pet is unbalanced but take some time and have some patience learn how to lose guys that’s the key here [emoji41][emoji1474]

name? and whats your ign lets meet on game ill show you how eterno works maybe just full map 20 kills

Upperbound
11-20-2020, 11:57 PM
Lol just tested this pet I duels. It's is not only slow and reduce armor but it also do it when my war jug/nekro . So my war with 17k no 10+k armor all arcane gear , with juggernaut on and nekro shield on JuST dies from one combo from bow-equipped rogue hahahahahahahaha. Nice QA process you have STS when releasing such things hahhahahahahha

gilsooon
11-21-2020, 12:02 AM
Add me fan we can talk and become great friends I’ll teach you how to adapt with eterno bro so you never have to come back to this fourm post I’m tears again [emoji41][emoji1474]

you dont even play pvp at all, stop being a nuisance here

Ilove_Poopoo
11-21-2020, 12:02 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWho would believe your judgement, when you lost all credibility saying you mainly focus on pve. All I see is a keyboard warrior provoking drama.

MistaGrinch
11-21-2020, 12:11 AM
Who would believe your judgement, when you lost all credibility saying you mainly focus on pve. All I see is a keyboard warrior provoking drama.

These are people I associate with that I know pvp for sure I don’t have them added because I don’t pvp but there friends and as far as I know and have heard from others on this matter eterno is not overpowered like I said these are the best of the best probably the same people who sent you guys here in the first place

MistaGrinch
11-21-2020, 12:15 AM
name? and whats your ign lets meet on game ill show you how eterno works maybe just full map 20 kills

Stop This false confusion Gilsooooooooo boy you know exactly who I am [emoji41][emoji1474]

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 12:23 AM
Stop This false confusion Gilsooooooooo boy you know exactly who I am [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf u don't want eterno to get nerf u just have to vote -1, stop creating drama on forums and feeding ur ego.

worshipped
11-21-2020, 01:12 AM
Its actually funny how a thread about nerfing a pet turned into a debate about honor pvp and regular pvp.

Now about the pet, mostly the people who are saying that eterno shouldnt be nerfed are people who dont know anything about pvp or doesnt have a reference to how the pet ability would work if it were in pve.

Suppose a boss say duggar had a proc like eterno aa. Then even a war with 25k hp and 12 k armor wouldnt even pass through the first wave ( elite duggar does 10k+ damage with his red zone with armor cap so with eterno aa armor would be around 2.5k so war would take around 3-4x damage that is, 30-40k damage . So there is no way anyone would survive). Since anyone cant do even wave 1 people just give up . Its as simple as that.

Now consider the situation in pvp say ur oppenent can be similar to the boss, and you would get one shotted even if have the best stats ingame. Then the player with better ping has a way higher advantage over the other . This would just push regular pvp more to it's extinction.

The perfect solution to this problem would be by nerfing it only in pvp like werewiger ( 3x armor pve 1.25x armor pvp) . Say it reduces 30-40% armor in pvp .

( Dont say just do honor pvp instead of regular because not everyone has the same taste , many people like to use pet aa s and weapon procs in pvp which is not possible in honor.)

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-21-2020, 01:59 AM
Can someone record a video on testing the pet and share.. I myself sold my good gears and only have trash awakes now... So if I do I don't think it'll be accurate.

Would appreciate if you can do 1v1 :
With pet / without pet(aa)
With same stats few times on each.

Encryptions
11-21-2020, 03:04 AM
Can someone record a video on testing the pet and share.. I myself sold my good gears and only have trash awakes now... So if I do I don't think it'll be accurate.

Would appreciate if you can do 1v1 :
With pet / without pet(aa)
With same stats few times on each.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkAbout to post vid in an hour to yt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
11-21-2020, 03:04 AM
About to post vid in an hour to yt.

Woooooo Hooooooo

Encryptions
11-21-2020, 03:06 AM
Pet aa is trash in pve but in pvp just ungodly. 3100 dmg rog was able to 2 shot me. My base armor 10170 18k hp. 10k arm to 2k armor. 80% redu. Nice to know the term "Significant" in AL means 80%.

Knpp
11-21-2020, 03:08 AM
Pet aa is trash in pve but in pvp just ungodly. 3100 dmg rog was able to 2 shot me. My base armor 10170 18k hp. 10k arm to 2k armor. 80% redu. Nice to know the term "Significant" in AL means 80%.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkWdym trash in pve its op in gates ._.

Encryptions
11-21-2020, 03:10 AM
Wdym trash in pve its op in gates ._.

Sent from my MI 8 using TapatalkI haven't tried gates, just elite maus boss, hydra and orrick and I didn't notice any major difference.

Going to be a bit.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201121/41d84227a5df8ec0a326508d5681c912.jpg

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 03:12 AM
Uhmm, just adapt to it , there are alot of op stuff that good players adapted to , so just , deal with it

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 04:40 AM
Uhmm, just adapt to it , there are alot of op stuff that good players adapted to , so just , deal with it

Literally saying adapt do u even pvp? If not please stop posting here this thread about normal pvp if you're to brag about "why and just go to honor" just out like i said just want this to nerf in pvp only if you're still against it just do -1 reply and show us ur adapting skills vs eterno in tdm ty simple type ur ign here and ill see someone to demo u

Papichulo
11-21-2020, 05:05 AM

Scamm— lemme test u eterno’s aa and i wanna see your reaction after we fight - Ragingproc

Papichulo
11-21-2020, 05:13 AM

Probably u don’t do real pvp, u guys play honor only :) bunch of ppl who thinks they are pro so dont act like “hey go to honor if u dont like eterno’s aa” -.- lmao

Skolking
11-21-2020, 05:46 AM

I noticed too it's **** in pve, I think it's doing pve reduction in pve and vice versa

snakeeyes
11-21-2020, 07:21 AM
Eterno created to balance the rogue to war in pvp, so dont nerf eterno pls....

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 07:29 AM
Eterno created to balance the rogue to war in pvp, so dont nerf eterno pls....Balance the rogue to war? Even rogue die fast on that aa. Actually war can somehow survive using jugg on that aa, but rog will die easy.

snakeeyes
11-21-2020, 07:35 AM
Balance the rogue to war? Even rogue die fast on that aa. Actually war can somehow survive using jugg on that aa, but rog will die easy.

On clash it tested? But cinco said its a nice aa sure they did created this pet with good reason.

snakeeyes
11-21-2020, 07:39 AM
As a rog in pve this aa is nice for boss fast cd. I can easyly kill dm boss with 2-3 players only with the help of pet that aa add damage %.

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 07:39 AM
On clash it tested? But cinco said its a nice aa sure they did created this pet with good reason.Tanks are safe at some point bcoz of jugg, but a dps can never escape that aa. It's broken from an overall POV not from any specific class POV.

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 07:41 AM
As a rog in pve this aa is nice for boss fast cd. I can easyly kill dm boss with 2-3 players only with the help of pet that aa add damage %.I spend more time on PvP and I'm saying it's broken for PvP, idk about pve.

Papichulo
11-21-2020, 07:51 AM
Eterno created to balance the rogue to war in pvp, so dont nerf eterno pls....

Another ppl who only rely on broken aa pet in pvp.

snakeeyes
11-21-2020, 07:57 AM
I spend more time on PvP and I'm saying it's broken for PvP, idk about pve.

i see bro your right because you test it for the sake of balance.

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 08:08 AM
Probably u don’t do real pvp, u guys play honor only :) bunch of ppl who thinks they are pro so dont act like “hey go to honor if u dont like eterno’s aa” -.- lmaoAsk who was fkp to anyone who played 71 pvp

GRIN
11-21-2020, 08:10 AM
i wonder if one of the devs could buff breeze back to its original state for 1 week. you guys would love it!

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 08:10 AM
Ask who was fkp to anyone who played 71 pvp

Move on 76 is now cap go 76 and let him try eterno to u :) get ur best gear

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 08:12 AM
Bump nerf eterno (pvp aspects) it's pointless to have gears if just one jelly boi will bring u back to oblivion

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 08:13 AM
Move on 76 is now cap go 76 and let him try eterno to u :) get ur best gearSomeone trash with better gear might win against an pro undergeared , i want equality thats why i play honor. Otherwise id buy the best gear out there just to dominate an dying kind of pvp . Im already 76 in an mage , warr , rogue , so if u want to 1v1 in honor lmk , otherwise leave eterno how it is .

shadowronn
11-21-2020, 08:17 AM
Real PvP was when awakening wasn't a thing. I don't know if people on this thread played back then but levels 7-21 were pretty active and maps used to fill up fast. Now however that is not the case...

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 08:18 AM
Real PvP was when awakening wasn't a thing. I don't know if people on this thread played back then but levels 7-21 were pretty active and maps used to fill up fast. Now however that is not the case...Eggcatly , too many procs and everything is based on luck

Ilove_Poopoo
11-21-2020, 08:48 AM
Someone trash with better gear might win against an pro undergeared , i want equality thats why i play honor. Otherwise id buy the best gear out there just to dominate an dying kind of pvp . Im already 76 in an mage , warr , rogue , so if u want to 1v1 in honor lmk , otherwise leave eterno how it is .

So why again must Eterno not be touched?

To spend couple hundred mil for specific armor gears, just to have a free legendary pet reduce it by 80%, and immune to shields and skills. Bet you wouldn't have the same energy if it was released on the time you played back in 71 with 11k armor.

The fact that this doesn't affect you at all, like what do you care, yet want it untouched tells alot about you.

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 08:51 AM
So why again must Eterno not be touched?

To spend couple hundred mil for specific armor gears, just to have a free legendary pet reduce it by 80%, and immune to shields and skills. Bet you wouldn't have the same energy if it was released on the time you played back in 71 with 11k armor.

The fact that this doesn't affect you at all, like what do you care, yet want it untouched tells alot about you.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkIf your enemy uses eterno on you , use it back on him , take advantage of it , i didnt cry and didnt make a thread for everytime i died at 71.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-21-2020, 09:01 AM
If your enemy uses eterno on you , use it back on him , take advantage of it , i didnt cry and didnt make a thread for everytime i died at 71.

This is not a fighting fire with fire scenario. Pets shouldn't influence the gameplay up to this degree.

Groucho, Breeze, SnS.. list goes on when these pets once influenced the battlefield to the point that resulted to poor quality gameplay. Later on nerfered as Sts acknowledges this.

If you still think otherwise then this thread ain't for individuals with that mentality.

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 09:02 AM
Someone trash with better gear might win against an pro undergeared , i want equality thats why i play honor. Otherwise id buy the best gear out there just to dominate an dying kind of pvp . Im already 76 in an mage , warr , rogue , so if u want to 1v1 in honor lmk , otherwise leave eterno how it is .

Why are you bragging honor this is about normal pvp if you don't even do normal pvp please leave we don't need your opinions about honor

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:05 AM
Why are you bragging honor this is about normal pvp if you don't even do normal pvp please leave we don't need your opinions about honorCan i have your thoughts on my first 2 sentences? Kinda seemed u avoided that part , the truth?

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 09:06 AM
This is not a fighting fire with fire scenario. Pets shouldn't influence the gameplay up to this degree.

Groucho, Breeze, SnS.. list goes on when these pets once influenced the battlefield to the point that resulted to poor quality gameplay. Later on nerfered as Sts acknowledges this.

If you still think otherwise then I'm done here.

Let him be bro he is stuck honor rn he doesn't have experience in 76 with eterno just leave him be living in his dream cap 71 lul keep bragging i bet if that pet was released in that cap he will understand just ignore this guy he is all about honor

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 09:09 AM
Can i have your thoughts on my first 2 sentences? Kinda seemed u avoided that part , the truth?

Please experience for yourself how broken this pet just drop ign i have a friend would love to farm u using eterno only , if you're just going to "again" brag honor pvp please take ur leave were not asking for "honor" here just normal pvp no hard feelings i personally don't like honor couz its almost rog vs rog clash seems non existing and some toxic will just spawning kill you everytime no hard feelings

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:10 AM
Please experience for yourself how broken this pet just drop ign i have a friend would love to farm u using eterno only , if you're just going to "again" brag honor pvp please take ur leave were not asking for "honor" here just normal pvp no hard feelings i personally don't like honor couz its almost rog vs rog clash seems non existing and some toxic will just spawning kill you everytime no hard feelingsFkp/nerfmage

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 09:12 AM
Fkp/nerfmage

Pm ragingproc if he is online he will demo u

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:17 AM
Pm ragingproc if he is online he will demo uChecked my friends list , hes been offline for 2h50min , also whats your class , imma buy some gear after i sell my ghost set , id love to farm u on your own class!!

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 09:23 AM
Checked my friends list , hes been offline for 2h50min , also whats your class , imma buy some gear after i sell my ghost set , id love to farm u on your own class!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkThis isn't a thread to feed egos, please vote +1 if ur with it, or -1 if u r against. I'm requesting to not turn this thread into something else, it's only made for voting about eterno nerf.

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:26 AM
This isn't a thread to feed egos, please vote +1 if ur with it, or -1 if u r against. I'm requesting to not turn this thread into something else, it's only made for voting about eterno nerf.

Sent from my POCO X2 using TapatalkCan u kindly stfu , im not even talking to u , im feeding noones ego , not mine either , im just stating facts , not even to u.

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 09:30 AM
Can u kindly stfu , im not even talking to u , im feeding noones ego , not mine either , im just stating facts , not even to u.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkNone called u to post ur advice here but still u hopped in with ur "just go honor" thing, same way I also hopped in :)

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:32 AM
None called u to post ur advice here but still u hopped in with ur "just go honor" thing, same way I also hopped in :)

Sent from my POCO X2 using TapatalkDude u cant hop in , noone invited u to my conversation , what advice??

Papichulo
11-21-2020, 09:33 AM
Fkp/nerfmage

Ragingproc let me just combo u or just smash by using eterno’s aa let’s see how would u react after that combo :) u are in my fl sooo u can pt me anytime

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 09:35 AM
Dude u cant hop in , noone invited u to my conversation , what advice??

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkBruh u don't do normal PvP but still hopped in a thread where it's about normal PvP, no doubt u r here to feed ur ego. Ur suggestion is only required if u do normal PvP but u don't so u can't really speak on this topic.

Papichulo
11-21-2020, 09:36 AM
Checked my friends list , hes been offline for 2h50min , also whats your class , imma buy some gear after i sell my ghost set , id love to farm u on your own class!!

Scaryyy farm me please looking forward to it :( lmao let’s see what u got

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:36 AM
Bruh u don't do normal PvP but still hopped in a thread where it's about normal PvP, no doubt u r here to feed ur ego. Ur suggestion is only required if u do normal PvP but u don't so u can't really speak on this topic.

Sent from my POCO X2 using TapatalkI dont do pvp rn but whats your ign , lemme see your stats and kdr

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 09:37 AM
I dont do pvp rn but whats your ign , lemme see your stats and kdr

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkOhh? How my stats and kdr is even relevant to this topic?

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:39 AM
Ohh? How my stats and kdr is even relevant to this topic?

Sent from my POCO X2 using TapatalkWell if u didnt dummy farm ud have alot of kills , smll amount of deaths , tell me your ign cmon

Papichulo
11-21-2020, 09:39 AM
I dont do pvp rn but whats your ign , lemme see your stats and kdr

notice me @.@ i’ll just test eterno’s aa in ur mage

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 09:40 AM
Well if u didnt dummy farm ud have alot of kills , smll amount of deaths , tell me your ign cmon

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkWhat's with the dummy farm thing? We r here to talk about eterno. What r u even talking about? Can u relate?

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 09:41 AM
Ohh? How my stats and kdr is even relevant to this topic?

He is just mad at something i can't really guess what it is mybe "the honor" bragging only idk just ignore him he doesn't understand +1 -1 on thread to support

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:44 AM
Advoc - 1
Papichulo - why u begging for my attention , as i said we ll do plenty of farming and testing when i get my gear
Khan - tell me your ign and class so i know what class to get , also i guess you have hella negative kdr

konafez
11-21-2020, 09:45 AM
i would only support this if the nerf is for pvp only ...leave him alone for pve

every time we get a really good pve pet someone wants to nerf it

crawly...nefed
breze..nerfed
nekro..nerfed
munch mouth...nerfed

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 09:46 AM
Advoc - 1
Papichulo - why u begging for my attention , as i said we ll do plenty of farming and testing when i get my gear
Khan - tell me your ign and class so i know what class to get , also i guess you have hella negative kdr

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkThanks for the vote.

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the vote.

Sent from my POCO X2 using TapatalkI sked u something else , -1 was directed to someone else stop avoiding questionz

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 09:47 AM
Bump nerf eterno just so know you guys just put +1 support thread -1 to disagree less drama and jumping out of topic like this "honor guy" its all about eterno pvp aspects (normal ofc) appreciate those who understands how broken this pet is

Ilove_Poopoo
11-21-2020, 09:49 AM
The aruguement - pets shouldn't influence gameplay to this degree still stands. Hence needs a nerf.

There's a reason STS had nerf pets that were once overpowering the battlefield, that ultimately lead to boring and poor quality matches.

pro tip: don't feed this honor troll.

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 09:50 AM
Can i ask one question
Is there any pet with different AA in PvP and a different one in Pve , no hate

Also for reasons of being spammed by these newbies i kindly wont reply anymore
If u want to talk privatly pm
Fkp/nerfmage/nerfwarr

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 09:54 AM
I sked u something else , -1 was directed to someone else stop avoiding questionz

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkLooks like u didn't read the title of the thread properly, my kdr has nothing to do with this, even if it's positive or it's negative.

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-21-2020, 10:00 AM
Can i ask one question

Fkp/nerfmage/nerfwarrThere is.. Werewiger aa (arc and mythic) is different in pvp and pve. If I'm not wrong.

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 10:01 AM
Can i ask one question

Fkp/nerfmage/nerfwarr

Morgana have been nerf before 2x already because of op reflection and also werewiger AA have difference in pvp /pve armor bonus example eterno should have too lol

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 10:07 AM
Also this is about PvP , shouldnt it be posted in the Player vs Players forum? Just sayinnn

Kystone
11-21-2020, 10:10 AM
Advoc - 1

I don't see why you're so keen on it not needing a nerf, u even said u don't do 76 pvp. what if they added a pet that gave +10k damage but no armor to honor, how would u feel?

Ilove_Poopoo
11-21-2020, 10:11 AM
Also this is about PvP , shouldnt it be posted in the Player vs Players forum? Just sayinnn

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkYet makes price check threads in the general discussion section.

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 10:15 AM
Hoes mad
Kystone i was talking how it doesnt neccesary need a nerf , it doesnt break the game nor make it unplayable , based on thought from friends who do play it
I love popo , there isnt a specified forum about price checks , but there is one for Pvp ( why u stalking be tho ) also if u say ask for it in traders market , traders market is only for buying and selling things , also it gets overflooded , and Pvp forum doesnt
Just stop bothering me , u cant make a point where im wrong

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 10:18 AM
Hoes mad
Kystone i was talking how it doesnt neccesary need a nerf , it doesnt break the game nor make it unplayable , based on thought from friends who do play it
I love popo , there isnt a specified forum about price checks , but there is one for Pvp ( why u stalking be tho ) also if u say ask for it in traders market , traders market is only for buying and selling things , also it gets overflooded , and Pvp forum doesnt

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkU can ask ur friend to post here, we don't need someone's opinion who didn't experience it yet speaking on someone else's thought.

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 10:21 AM
Hoes mad

Please keep unrelated things away thread was made in al discussion because we want more support and discussion about this pet + al discussion is active more noticeable than player vs player section here the answer so please you already post enough out of topic comments so stop adding more lol

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 10:24 AM
Hoes mad

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkI don't know why u r mad, u started pming my brother n ignoring my reply on ur post, plus u threatening that account sharing is illegal n bla bla, btw this is just forums account :) Also we r siblings playing on same wifi. And u r acting too desperate to know my kdr, idk y tho, if it'll make u happy then I'll show u :)

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 10:25 AM
Since yall are avoiding questions and anwsering for others i promise i wont reply to anyone anymore , alao Badsha , i pmed you in your acc tho your brother was playing @@

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 10:30 AM
People keep defending this "balance" pet like it is fine or something totally they're just abusing this in tdm rn like who would use a legendary pet if it isn't broken or OP (talking about AA or Hb here)
You can't be seriously give a reason "oh no the passive is okay too" dumb af you're using it because of that God Tier AA lol

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 10:32 AM
Since yall are avoiding questions and anwsering for others i promise i wont reply to anyone anymore , alao Badsha , i pmed you in your acc tho your brother was playing @@

Not avoiding any topic related , if u have questions drop them if its related to eterno if not just keep it private

Badsha Khan
11-21-2020, 10:37 AM

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkIt wasn't my account, it was my brothers account, I have my own accounts. U r mad idk what for that's y u r starting drama. I still think ur ego isn't filled.

gilsooon
11-21-2020, 10:43 AM
Hoes mad

Lets vs ill use common gear on my rog and nuke u with eterno im eager to know how u counter :)

Analytical
11-21-2020, 11:58 AM
Lol thread went viral XD people really love drama a lot 😂😂

snakeeyes
11-21-2020, 12:06 PM
Make it nerfed on pvp but dont nerfed it on pve. Because of complaining somtimes in pvp the pve player affected when nerfed.

Encryptions
11-21-2020, 01:01 PM
O here you guys go. Video I made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPx89Y_dA-g

Skolking
11-21-2020, 01:22 PM

From my analysis it has no effect on Hydra cause Hydra has little to no armor just a very high hp so the as is not helpful.
And the pet is op but with jugg you were taking damage like a mage with shield, so it's kinda survivable with jugg maybe cause of war hp, if it was a mage with shield he would have been killed in few hits. Just that this as would be bad on rogues who have low hp and no jugg or shield.

I think the pvp aspect is supposed to be applying in over and over aspect in pvp.

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-21-2020, 01:25 PM
From my analysis it has no effect on Hydra cause Hydra has little to no armor just a very high hp so the as is not helpful.
And the pet is op but with jugg you were taking damage like a mage with shield, so it's kinda survivable with jugg maybe cause of war hp, if it was a mage with shield he would have been killed in few hits. Just that this as would be bad on rogues who have low hp and no jugg or shield.

I think the pvp aspect is supposed to be applying in over and over aspect in pvp.Remember the rog was having trash stats which is not the case in actual pvp... So I think if there's a decent Stat rog and does 1 combo even with jugg he would die ezz.

Encryptions
11-21-2020, 01:47 PM
How about lich corvis bro? I tested on dm boss and mobs it is nice to use the aa is very usefull like were aa.

I'll try vs them and record it. I did on the elite maus boss and I did the same damage to the boss with aa as I do without. 75% damage on him with aa and with 3 procs 75% without aa and with 3 proc.

snakeeyes
11-21-2020, 01:48 PM

How about lich corvis bro? I tested on dm boss and mobs it is nice to use the aa is very usefull like were aa and i think it is better than were aa.

snakeeyes
11-21-2020, 01:50 PM
I'll try vs them and record it. I did on the elite maus boss and I did the same damage to the boss with aa as I do without. 75% damage on him with aa and with 3 procs 75% without aa and with 3 proc.

Ahh ok means not effective at all maps thanks for the info.

capeo
11-21-2020, 01:51 PM
Nerf the aa so it doesn't ignore jugg, razor,nekro,shields and everything else. If it reduced armor but was able to be countered with something then it's would be fine. Skills and aa that should block or clear the toxin don't. Similar to glow/curse. Then it would be another timing thing. Used only when shields are down.

That being said I love how many people are in pvp because of the pet. 3 full rooms this morning. Haven't seen that in a long time. This proves that PvP can be active with fairly simple changes. I would trade a broken pet for active pvp. I don't even use the pet. Oh and real pvp not that honor stuff.

Skolking
11-21-2020, 01:52 PM
Remember the rog was having trash stats which is not the case in actual pvp... So I think if there's a decent Stat rog and does 1 combo even with jugg he would die ezz.

I forgot that, the rogue had 3k dmg and average rogues have 5-6k so it would hit really hard on jugg

Skolking
11-21-2020, 01:55 PM

In mogera it didn't increase damage, mobs and boss took the same damage without aa

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-21-2020, 01:57 PM
I forgot that, the rogue had 3k dmg and average rogues have 5-6k so it would hit really hard on juggHav seen rogs with 20k + dps 16k damage.. [emoji43][emoji43][emoji43].
Imagine....

Encryptions
11-21-2020, 02:17 PM
MAUS 6
I tried vs corvis without aa 2 procs I did 20% damage to him. With aa and 2 procs I did the same damage to him. On the boss I did 3 procs and did 45% damage without aa. With aa I did like 60% damage to him 3 procs. With his aa I couldn't even nuke corvis in 10~ seconds like I do normally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs9Bp3lYvB0&lc=Ugz52dwLe7Vgvg7w_Ip4AaABAg

Skolking
11-21-2020, 02:28 PM
Hav seen rogs with 20k + dps 16k damage.. [emoji43][emoji43][emoji43].
Imagine....

Well highest I have seen was 13k for rogue and mage and 11 for war and that is not average

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 04:30 PM
Bump nerf this jelly boi you can see in vid why ty

MistaGrinch
11-21-2020, 05:04 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201121/e1abc6e939fb66feec8ca539f2780254.jpg

I haven’t been dominating anyone with this guy compared to breeze when he first came out his aa was allowing me to kill tanks and mages much more geared then me but in the video I can see somehow people are losing to this guy so to help these people I would ask AL to take a look at this pet but as stated previously I don’t think this pet is entirely “over powered” and the many pvp people I’ve asked about it says otherwise but I don’t have enough knowledge on this subject so I could be wrong seems that the people who mainly do pve and pvp on the side being undergeared is playing a big part in this nerf eterno situation.

Grimthewar
11-21-2020, 05:54 PM
**I have to post 10 comments to make my own thread** this is ridiculous

arcanefid
11-21-2020, 05:55 PM
**I have to post 10 comments to make my own thread** this is ridiculous

And it's probably one of the best posts in this thread.

Advocacies
11-21-2020, 10:40 PM
Nerf bump broken AA

shadowronn
11-22-2020, 09:05 AM
i would only support this if the nerf is for pvp only ...leave him alone for pve

every time we get a really good pve pet someone wants to nerf it

crawly...nefed
breze..nerfed
nekro..nerfed
munch mouth...nerfed

munch mouth 1 hitting literally anyone in PvP was unfair if that's the nerf you're talking about.

ZZTop
11-22-2020, 10:54 AM
Bump, stupid aa, 10k armor 16k hp can get oneshot by a 2,5k dmg rog, tested, also cant believe people crying about MM aa being FIXED, it shouldve NEVER been able to banish in pvp.

Advocacies
11-22-2020, 04:55 PM
Bump, stupid aa, 10k armor 16k hp can get oneshot by a 2,5k dmg rog, tested, also cant believe people crying about MM aa being FIXED, it shouldve NEVER been able to banish in pvp.

As the other stupid guys saying this AA is "fine" and "balance" lul

arcanefid
11-22-2020, 04:59 PM

Devs said they'll consider whether the AA should change, so just wait for their decision. I'm sure they know what's up. Don't see the point in bumping this thread.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?540393-eterno-AA-bugs&p=3416568&viewfull=1#post3416568

MistaGrinch
11-22-2020, 06:01 PM
As the other stupid guys saying this AA is "fine" and "balance" lul

Same guy saying just put -1 or +1 now the people who disagree with you is “stupid” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] can’t even keep your composure on a simple post how about getting geared properly before going into PvP buddy maybe you wouldn’t have problems with eterno, learn how to adapt [emoji41][emoji1474]

Encryptions
11-22-2020, 06:26 PM
Hehe someone go in clash use eterno aa and korruption aa at same time then have 2 others with glow and nekro in case of an emergency. Korr nulls heal over time and eterno makes everyone as strong as a lv 1.

will0
11-22-2020, 06:34 PM
all rushing to sell eterno egg at 13m .. lolz nerf nerf ...

Advocacies
11-22-2020, 09:15 PM
Same guy saying just put -1 or +1 now the people who disagree with you is “stupid” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] can’t even keep your composure on a simple post how about getting geared properly before going into PvP buddy maybe you wouldn’t have problems with eterno, learn how to adapt [emoji41][emoji1474]

Nahh everything is fine until this pet came around i have decent stats for clashes lol

LegendaryLeo
11-22-2020, 09:30 PM
fam, with eterno, a normal warrior default hit becomes 1/10 of my health. (or more) depending on the amount of armor reduction and negative effects stacked. This is definitely not normal. LOL.

LegendaryLeo
11-22-2020, 09:32 PM
the worst thing is, people with decent to average stats experience roughly the same amount of armor reduction (since its percentile based) to a player with op stats. LOL. To even the playing field in this way, is a misdirected course of action. Its as good as saying, lets all be twinks again, because twinks will have little effect on armor reduction with eterno.

MistaGrinch
11-22-2020, 09:38 PM
Nahh everything is fine until this pet came around i have decent stats for clashes lol

Decent seems not to be good enough. Go hard or go home buddy , sounds like a personal problem that a legendary pet has now somehow rendered you and your “decent” gears useless? I mean clearly this pet isn’t that bad but just because now your “decent” gears aren’t good enough now AL needs to nerf there legendary pet, a pet they released on there 8th birthday that everyone can obtain for birthday tokens... it’s amazing how far ones who can push them [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LegendaryLeo
11-22-2020, 09:39 PM
Decent seems not to be good enough. Go hard or go home buddy , sounds like a personal problem that a legendary pet has now somehow rendered you and your “decent” gears useless? I mean clearly this pet isn’t that bad but just because now your “decent” gears aren’t good enough now AL needs to nerf there legendary pet, a pet they released on there 8th birthday that everyone can obtain for birthday tokens... it’s amazing how far ones who can push them [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

bro, this pet affects all ranges of gear types, be it ur op or decent. LOL the effect is the same across the board. That is definitely abnormal.

GRIN
11-22-2020, 09:50 PM
i wonder how active was pvp before this pets release.seems like pvp randomly just became active

MistaGrinch
11-22-2020, 09:52 PM
i wonder how active was pvp before this pets release.seems like pvp randomly just became active

Oh yea all of a sudden PvP active and eterno is a problem there.....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] clearly as previously stated they lost to someone the person probably tt and then went offline all that anger and rage send them straight here asking for a nerf [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

GRIN
11-23-2020, 05:14 AM
Oh yea all of a sudden PvP active and eterno is a problem there.....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] clearly as previously stated they lost to someone the person probably tt and then went offline all that anger and rage send them straight here asking for a nerf [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

we need the before eterno and after eterno statistics of pvp activity. if the devs can do this lol

ZZTop
11-23-2020, 09:46 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIts exactly the opposite, people with gears worth max 10 million sleep players with gears worth 50-60+ million just because this pet renders gears useless when it comes to armor awas, and you dont need obscene stat awakenings to oneshot someone when you have a pet that slow the enemy down without the possibility to counter the slow and also reduces armor by 80-85%.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Tookyo
11-23-2020, 09:50 AM
Its exactly the opposite, people with gears worth max 10 million sleep players with gears worth 50-60+ million just because this pet renders gears useless when it comes to armor awas, and you dont need obscene stat awakenings to oneshot someone when you have a pet that slow the enemy down without the possibility to counter the slow and also reduces armor by 80-85%.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkThe 60mil gear ppl can use eterno too.

ZZTop
11-23-2020, 09:53 AM
The 60mil gear ppl can use eterno too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkYes, lets transform pvp into a ,, lets see who can hit skill first" minigame just because some cant afford gear and want to pvp. The fact is someone with mediocre gears shouldnt be able to keep up with players with good gears just because of a broken aa, and using eterno wont help, because i can still get oneshoted, i just raise my chance to oneshot him too, which is not pvp its just a circus.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-23-2020, 09:54 AM
The 60mil gear ppl can use eterno too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkPlayer who spends more should have better chance of winning.. It's an mmorpg not moba.

Advocacies
11-23-2020, 09:57 AM
PvP is active in 76 lol you people just don't stay in cap facts is u want like 24/7 active it's not like we all have same time here lol also dm/evg affects the pvp status people farm golds than pvp , Yes this pet is abnormal not personal issue here lol literally only gale with 10/10 mastery can nullify by seconds everything just slip through abnormal AA for pvp also talk when you do pvp 76 and not honor ty honor players will never understand how abnormal the AA is lol

Tookyo
11-23-2020, 10:00 AM
Still , if you have 10k armor , it turns into 2k yet someone with 5k armor gets 750 armor , so if hes gear are so bad that you say maybe he cant 1 hit you, also i think u can get more than 10 because i had 10k in 71 , so your point is wrong to an extend

ZZTop
11-23-2020, 12:30 PM
1st off, im playing at 67 so 10k armor 16k hp is not low, second, a 67 rog can get 2,5k dmg easy, and ive tested it, its more than enough to one shot me if he crits aimshot, and second, the higher in lvl you go the worse it becomes since players get more and more dmg while the armor doesnt increase by that much. the pets aa is just broken in pvp for every lvl cap over 56 when players get dusk items and increase their stats by a lot. You keep insisting i use eterno, but thats what im trying to say, what point is it pvp ing if a legendary pet forces a highly superior player to use it against one that barley spent gold on awakenings or gear? And whats the fun in literally hoping to get the first skill or praying to god for a crit , instead of actually dueling, and clashes are just doomed if there s a eterno/korruption combo.

Neverr
11-23-2020, 01:25 PM
1st off, im playing at 67 so 10k armor 16k hp is not low, second, a 67 rog can get 2,5k dmg easy, and ive tested it, its more than enough to one shot me if he crits aimshot, and second, the higher in lvl you go the worse it becomes since players get more and more dmg while the armor doesnt increase by that much. the pets aa is just broken in pvp for every lvl cap over 56 when players get dusk items and increase their stats by a lot. You keep insisting i use eterno, but thats what im trying to say, what point is it pvp ing if a legendary pet forces a highly superior player to use it against one that barley spent gold on awakenings or gear? And whats the fun in literally hoping to get the first skill or praying to god for a crit , instead of actually dueling, and clashes are just doomed if there s a eterno/korruption combo.Most sensible comment/ explanation thus far.

Skolking
11-23-2020, 03:18 PM
Well the slow aspect of the as is the problem as you can hardly run away

GRIN
11-23-2020, 03:36 PM
PvP is active in 76 lol you people just don't stay in cap facts is u want like 24/7 active it's not like we all have same time here lol also dm/evg affects the pvp status people farm golds than pvp , Yes this pet is abnormal not personal issue here lol literally only gale with 10/10 mastery can nullify by seconds everything just slip through abnormal AA for pvp also talk when you do pvp 76 and not honor ty honor players will never understand how abnormal the AA is lol

20 people in pvp is active ?

Papichulo
11-23-2020, 08:14 PM
Still , if you have 10k armor , it turns into 2k yet someone with 5k armor gets 750 armor , so if hes gear are so bad that you say maybe he cant 1 hit you, also i think u can get more than 10 because i had 10k in 71 , so your point is wrong to an extend

I easily beat u in duel, still u keep pushing not to nerf eterno’s aa @.@ lol why is that?

Advocacies
11-23-2020, 11:56 PM
20 people in pvp is active ?

Why not i could consider it active since im getting a clash unlike Honor rog vs rog only lol endgame pvp is always fun lmao i don't do twink since people are hoarding all twink gears endgame is better

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 01:36 AM
I easily beat u in duel, still u keep pushing not to nerf eterno’s aa @.@ lol why is that?I had lv.60 gear and u had lv.76 arcane weapons

Papichulo
11-24-2020, 02:27 AM
I had lv.60 gear and u had lv.76 arcane weapons

u mean u “feel” like wearing lvl 60 gears when i use eterno’s aa to ur mage. U died easily lol i think it’s just axe and smash, well now u know how broken that pet :) send me duel again and use eterno too hehe let’s apply the word “adapt”

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 03:46 AM
u mean u “feel” like wearing lvl 60 gears when i use eterno’s aa to ur mage. U died easily lol i think it’s just axe and smash, well now u know how broken that pet :) send me duel again and use eterno too hehe let’s apply the word “adapt”Nop , idk why u r crying so much , i wasnt even on mage i was on rogue , who hurt you , what u trynna prove ? I know who im better than , youre one of them

Badsha Khan
11-24-2020, 03:54 AM
Nop , idk why u r crying so much , i wasnt even on mage i was on rogue , who hurt you , what u trynna prove ? I know who im better than , youre one of them

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkEveryone can clearly see who is crying since start, u even started to pm my brother in game. U are type of someone who always wants to win even if ur wrong. Just move on from this thread.

Tookyo
11-24-2020, 03:55 AM
Everyone can clearly see who is crying since start, u even started to pm my brother in game. U are type of someone who always wants to win even if ur wrong. Just move on from this thread.

Sent from my POCO X2 using TapatalkIf you wouldnt reply to me i wouldnt reply back , u want me here and i dont know why . Theres not 1 time ive been wrong till now ( this thread )

MistaGrinch
11-24-2020, 03:59 AM
All these fraudulent complaints and accusations “ active pvp “ I know some players who actually pvp that I’ve known for a long time asked them and they said eterno is regular I even tried eterno against these people and it didn’t help em at all idk what these guys got going on but I think it’s time you awaken your gears or something because this is just sad [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Papichulo
11-24-2020, 04:02 AM
Nop , idk why u r crying so much , i wasnt even on mage i was on rogue , who hurt you , what u trynna prove ? I know who im better than , youre one of them

Oh my can someone wake up this kid? he is dreaming lmao @.@ i think you’re the one who is crying now huh, take note i just duel u for the sake just u know how op this pet and no hard feelings but you’re not accepting my duel in game lol tell me why? Use ur other accs and duel me again :)

Papichulo
11-24-2020, 04:05 AM
Typical toxic Honor ppl @.@