PDA

View Full Version : Just a rant about me being teamed up

dudetus
04-02-2012, 03:55 PM
So I was PvPing yesterday with my end game birdie (Da OG!) and minding my own business and occasionally 1v1.

I was having a few battles with person X. It was all good until he decided to rush one of our team member for no reason. I buffed myself just in case if he tries to rush me. Well he did rush me.

After that I killed him and he blamed me for rushing. He began to rush us all and invited his guild friends to team up our random team. Before they started to team up us they did loads of trash talk and after they all got muted (because of all of the sudden silent during heavy trash talking) the battle begun.We wasted this Guild X by something like 7 to 1 in total. Person X's guild buddies rage quit but he stayed himself and even though I had a full team he still tried to rush us while we weren't even trying to do anything to him. We were just minding our own business again and he constantly tried to rush us. He blamed us for teaming up to him while he personally tried to rush us constantly.

Well he ragequit eventually.

Today I found myself several times in diffirent PvP matches being teamed up by this guild X. No matter if it's the person X or not but the guild X constantly teams up against me. If the person X is part of the enemy team he says the reason for their teaming up to be that I teamed up him while we were only defending ourselves yesterday... Everytime I tell how the things really are he just says "lies" and gets everybody on his side somehow.

Okay /endrant

WarTornBird
04-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Ehh it happens, just start making your own games and booting. Me and my guild at 55 team the rushers.
I got a threat today saying I will be rushed.."FOREVER,
AND EVER
ANDEVAR!*$#!"
Buuut I'm still waiting and nothing has happened, so never fear keep on your toes and have a guildie around ^_^

Appleisaac
04-02-2012, 04:54 PM
^_^ same thing happend to me a while ago. The guy joined and rushed me while I was 1v1ing with someone, and then he left. Later when I joined a different game he happend to be in it. I said "GRRRR ;)" on arrival and the guys says "OMGEEE APPLES A RUSHER" so then the entire team starts rushing me, and my team sits there and watches because no one beleives me :(. O well. I have been either hosting my own games or hanging around with guildies and close friends who will back me up recently ^_^. It's more fun that way.

Taipan
04-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Most ppl who say "omg ur a rusher" are rushers themselves. Or they are noobs that don't know about calling.
One time this happened to me
I attacked someone in CTF.
They start telling everyone "omg he's a rusher, rush him".
Then his team leaves and it's just me and him.
Him: I am so gonna rush u now
Me: RUSH ME ALL YA LIKE!!!!
He started cussing nonstop so I ended up getting about 35 kills from him lol
If they cuss at ya, feel free to rush them. It's a rule that I've followed for a long time.

Walkhardd
04-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Pretty easy solution. If the game is full, and your team isn't fighting with you, just leave. If the game isn't full, invite some buds, and now you got some ffa awesomeness. :)

Sryyoulose
04-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Pretty easy solution. If the game is full, and your team isn't fighting with you, just leave. If the game isn't full, invite some buds, and now you got some ffa awesomeness. :)

Or you can be stupid like me get a hot head then beat the 3 of them 10-7.

Zerious
04-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Or you can be stupid like me get a hot head then beat the 3 of them 10-7.

at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we look a like cuz we're almost clones on this forum :eagerness:

Fyrce
04-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Ever observe very young children? They're social but they also naturally bully. Justice is a future concept. It's human. Deal with it.

morfic
04-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Ever observe very young children? They're social but they also naturally bully. Justice is a future concept. It's human. Deal with it.

Fabulous quote.

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Sorry to hear you got teamed up on.
People dont always play fair.
This looks like fun though actually.
If me and my crew got talked to like that,
We would dominate them everytime we see them.
No words, just death.

Swords
04-04-2012, 08:05 PM
When things go bad, Fight fire against fire. in this case. Guild against guild