PDA

View Full Version : Old players Return - GHOST

octavos
11-19-2020, 12:16 PM

errm, well this is now official im back "On an official capacity". Oh and what a lively place it's been since my time away. I wanna know any old players that I have ran with before to see whos here again. I finally have invested some moneyz and plat since coming back during the middle of the Halloween event. My friend's list is all messed up so I'm trying to track down old partners in crime.

I do apologize ahead of time, I have forgotten many names. So please add me "Ghost" oh if I'm not online please drop by my house :) I've been working at it to make a year around Halloween house. "Ideas would be great :) and appriciated.

Please send me PM's or reply here. Would love to see some old faces.

your friend and to all....
:ghost:

Fyrce
11-19-2020, 01:13 PM
Oh interesting!

octavos
11-19-2020, 02:10 PM
Oh interesting!

oh yay, i saw u post. glad your still here :) how have you been

Fyrce
11-19-2020, 04:00 PM
ok. guess one thing about lockdowns, etc: more game time. and more people coming back haha.

octavos
11-19-2020, 04:15 PM
ok. guess one thing about lockdowns, etc: more game time. and more people coming back haha.

well I went to other games thinking yay, i can like it...but I always found myself coming back here. I played sain seiya awakening, Zelda BOTW, Metroid 3ds, Metroid AM2R, Metal ger solid twin snakes....and skyrim.....

The portable interaction here, the time already invested.....it felt like I need to make a solid return. What have u been playing?

Crazynekro
12-26-2020, 02:33 AM
Hello how are you?

octavos
12-28-2020, 05:58 PM
Hello how are you?

good how r ya :)

Tricksterity
02-21-2021, 03:11 AM
Added u just about now :)