PDA

View Full Version : eterno AA bugs

reyals
11-20-2020, 06:14 AM
1) slow immunity (nekro/mage shield/jugg/razor shield) dont help against that slow
2) slow and armor debuffs are not visible along with other buffs/debuffs
3) ~75% armor debuff seems like mistake

Skolking
11-20-2020, 10:58 AM
Let's not totally ruin every single good pet we get please. The pet is cheap and if you think it's such a drag, get one with tokens and use it too

reyals
11-20-2020, 11:04 AM
Let's not totally ruin every single good pet we get please.

I've posted exact bugs how it is ignoring slow immune and that debuffs not visible as other buffs/debuffs, also mentioned that armor reduce is too high and its maybe mistake, if you want talk about pet - here thread with discussing https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?540142-Eterno-nerf

The pet is cheap and if you think it's such a drag, get one with tokens and use it too
cheap - is how u acting, when defending this pet
Using this pet in pvp is just a shame, btw i never seen you there. And i have enough gold to get this pet at all my alts even in egg form, its not about how its cheap/expensive, its only about too high armor reduce which will make pvp more crazy (or broken) than it is atm

GRIN
11-20-2020, 11:59 AM
I've posted exact bugs how it is ignoring slow immune and that debuffs not visible as other buffs/debuffs, also mentioned that armor reduce is too high and its maybe mistake, if you want talk about pet - here thread with discussing https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?540142-Eterno-nerf

cheap - is how u acting, when defending this pet
Using this pet in pvp is just a shame, btw i never seen you there. And i have enough gold to get this pet at all my alts even in egg form, its not about how its cheap/expensive, its only about too high armor reduce which will make pvp more crazy (or broken) than it is atm

so youre saying reppy and arc reppy aa needs a nerf because nilbog aa doesnt stop the d.o.t from reppy aa ?

eterno aa is fine

reyals
11-20-2020, 12:14 PM
so youre saying reppy and arc reppy aa needs a nerf because nilbog aa doesnt stop the d.o.t from reppy aa ?

yes ofc

Futumsh
11-20-2020, 12:29 PM
Closing, take the arguing elsewhere. We'll consider whether he should be adjusted in pvp.