PDA

View Full Version : Omg zombies never die

King Kamehameha
08-09-2010, 12:04 PM
I was helping my friend do quests in forest haven when we defeated all zombies but in the last room we destroyed all chests and zombies but they respawned non stop what's happening

FluffNStuff
08-09-2010, 12:18 PM
I was helping my friend do quests in forest haven when we defeated all zombies but in the last room we destroyed all chests and zombies but they respawned non stop what's happening

These zombies respawn to help people complete the quests. They are not required to be killed to complete the level, and you can move on.

Snakespeare
08-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Problem is, the best way to defeat Meathead as a level 4 player is to clear the halls out and pull him away from the adds. But now, you clear the hall, pull Meathead, and find out all the zombies have respawned, then they swarm and you die.

I wonder, if you accept the quest to kill Meathead (or any boss), can you do it in a level you host for yourself so the zombies won't respawn, and then return to claim your prize?

bmc85uk
08-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Just tweak the respawn timers I'd say, sounds like they pop back a little too quick.

FluffNStuff
08-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Problem is, the best way to defeat Meathead as a level 4 player is to clear the halls out and pull him away from the adds. But now, you clear the hall, pull Meathead, and find out all the zombies have respawned, then they swarm and you die.

I wonder, if you accept the quest to kill Meathead (or any boss), can you do it in a level you host for yourself so the zombies won't respawn, and then return to claim your prize?

I believe they said that the re spawns only happen in the public games, as in the ones that are created through the portals. You should be able to create your own game from the advanced menu and have it work like normal.