PDA

View Full Version : Permission denied when using /g

Commanderkeen
04-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Ok i was on my AoB toon and I was telling Rik something and when I hit done i got this message on the message board "Permission denied". The message was "I don't own a pc I live in the stoneage". I don't know what this is so I'm posting it here. I've been playing since Android beta and never heard of this happening before.

Bilaxman
04-03-2012, 02:08 AM
My guess is that you perhaps tried using /o which only officers/gm can use (perhaps by accident). On my phone at least (iPhone 4) my autocorrect goes wacky. For example it sometimes likes to fix words that are spelled correctly (or change them completely). In this case, would could have happened was that you typed in /g but your device might have changed it to /o before you noticed.

Otherwise... I have no idea. That is my best guess. If this persists, send an email to support or pm a dev.

Commanderkeen
04-03-2012, 02:30 AM
That could be it the Android keyboard does go wacky on me sometimes.

Mrbananaz
04-03-2012, 11:37 PM
i think it was just a small glitch but hopefully its nothing big

ArtStar
04-04-2012, 02:06 AM
Lol I wonder what rank in a guild doesnt get to use guild chat.
:p

Skeletonlord
04-04-2012, 02:12 AM
Hmmm, I'm in AOB as well so I will go in game and check this out.

Maybe /o, I don't know exactly. I will post here what happens when I do it.

Edit: I can guild chat without any problem. I think you could of had "disable guild chat" on?

But yeah, I can guild chat with no problem, so you must of typed it in wrong.

-_-Legiito
04-04-2012, 02:12 AM
That is weird but I am sure u can guild chat now

Shaocalur
04-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Edit: I can guild chat without any problem. I think you could of had "disable guild chat" on?

I tested this awhile back with my guild. If you have the guild chat disabled you can still chat with the guild, you just can't see the message you typed.

If you don't believe me I tested it by turning off guild chat while in an xp run. Then I typed in guild chat: "Yell I like pie if your in an xp run with ne right now". One of the people in my guild said just that. Been having a hard time convincing people of that.

My 2 quarters, cents are for candy...

PablobobChan
04-05-2012, 07:52 AM
I tested this awhile back with my guild. If you have the guild chat disabled you can still chat with the guild, you just can't see the message you typed.

If you don't believe me I tested it by turning off guild chat while in an xp run. Then I typed in guild chat: "Yell I like pie if your in an xp run with ne right now". One of the people in my guild said just that. Been having a hard time convincing people of that.

My 2 quarters, cents are for candy...

Yeah I tried this once, you can't see the thing you just typed but others in the guild can.

Shaocalur
04-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Yeah I tried this once, you can't see the thing you just typed but others in the guild can.

YESH! Someone believes me. Hahaha.

PablobobChan
04-05-2012, 08:05 AM
YESH! Someone believes me. Hahaha.

Lol, I did it numerous times so...

Once, I disabled guild chat, forgot about it; someone joined and I said, "welcome!!" but yeah, I couldn't see it so I spammed it a few times then realised I forgot to enable guild chat again. When I did enable it, people were like, "Why are you spamming? Lol." (>_>)