PDA

View Full Version : Guys, i really need help!!!

Hayabusaz
08-09-2010, 01:14 PM
NEED HELP FOR 2 THING;

- Why the hell is there just lvl 10 and lower items for sale at towns ( ozzy the merchant..etc..)

- Why did i got a message '' This account is currently banned '' on my ipod touch and iPad for my accounts and my brothers account but it works on my iPhone??!! WTH IS HAPPENNING !?!?

:mad::(:confused:

asommers
08-09-2010, 01:39 PM
- Why the hell is there just lvl 10 and lower items for sale at towns ( ozzy the merchant..etc..)

The higher-level merchants will be added to future townes, but in the meantime, we'll add another NPC back in that sells high-level gear with gold. You can still buy high-level gear with Platinum in the Upgrades store.

Why did i got a message '' This account is currently banned '' on my ipod touch and iPad for my accounts and my brothers account but it works on my iPhone??!! WTH IS HAPPENNING !?!?

Please send all account-related questions to support at spacetimestudios dot com.

-ALS

kavanah
08-09-2010, 01:53 PM
The higher-level merchants will be added to future townes, but in the meantime, we'll add another NPC back in that sells high-level gear with gold. You can still buy high-level gear with Platinum in the Upgrades store.

Please send all account-related questions to support at spacetimestudios dot com.

-ALS

I love sublimental sarcasm =)

tjornan
08-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Really unless you find something while leveling, the NPC is your best bet for the best gear at the lower levels.

And normally someone is banned for cussing, having a completely innapropriate name, or make racial, religionist (is that a word?), and sexist comments. Someone takes a screenshot of said actions and emails it to the devs. Dont worry, unless what you did is truely severe, the ban is usually temporary

KingFu
08-09-2010, 02:10 PM

Like Asommers said, when more towns are added, higher level merchant salesmen will be added.

- Why did i got a message '' This account is currently banned '' on my ipod touch and iPad for my accounts and my brothers account but it works on my iPhone??!! WTH IS HAPPENNING !?!?

Hmmm, IDK why your account would say that "Your Account is Currently Banned" I am gonna go ahead and guess that you were BANNED :)

tjornan
08-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Hmmm, IDK why your account would say that "Your Account is Currently Banned" I am gonna go ahead and guess that you were BANNED

I think you hit the nail on the head with that shot in the dark....

Royce
08-09-2010, 02:25 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head with that shot in the dark....

Sounds to me like it was probably his brother (otherwise his phone would have been banned too), but we should really leave this to the devs and him...

tjornan
08-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Sounds to me like it was probably his brother (otherwise his phone would have been banned too), but we should really leave this to the devs and him...

Well excuse us for making conversation