PDA

View Full Version : Mage generally as a class

Skolking
11-21-2020, 01:32 PM
Guys am new to mage and I just wanted to ask how good is mage as a class in general pve and pvp?
How fast are they at killing bosses compared to wars and rogues?
Is it good to pvp as a mage?

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-21-2020, 01:39 PM
Guys am new to mage and I just wanted to ask how good is mage as a class in general pve and pvp?
How fast are they at killing bosses compared to wars and rogues?
Is it good to pvp as a mage? have seen mage do consistent high damage in evg when I used to do runs. Mostly mages out damage rogs unless the rog is really good at what he/she does.

[emoji106][emoji6]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Encryptions
11-21-2020, 01:42 PM
Vs bosses mage is extremely op. Vs groups of enemies he is op as well. Better than warrior when vsing bosses 1 at a time. But if its more than 1 boss then war is better.

Skolking
11-21-2020, 01:58 PM
have seen mage do consistent high damage in evg when I used to do runs. Mostly mages out damage rogs unless the rog is really good at what he/she does.

[emoji106][emoji6]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

What of pvp, I want to choose mage but some guys keep telling me I would regret it and my rogue account is not functional

Tookyo
11-21-2020, 02:00 PM
What of pvp, I want to choose mage but some guys keep telling me I would regret it and my rogue account is not functional

Its good in PvP too , i do honor in my mage and can show u some tricks&skill loadouts etc

Naaabmage
11-21-2020, 02:47 PM
Pve wise... in dm or evg u can run with 3 mages and war is op runs....rogue isnt needed for pve imo....I find more n more I'm not running with Rogs I would rather run 3 mages is much faster...mage OP in pve if u have the proper gear

Grimthewar
11-21-2020, 06:03 PM
**I have to post 10 comments to make my own thread** this is ridiculous

Vujayx
12-07-2020, 07:20 PM
**I have to post 10 comments to make my own thread** this is ridiculous

haha, i feel you