PDA

View Full Version : boot voting

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-03-2012, 08:00 AM
So, today in fang floor two, a mage, the only mage in the game, joins. we didnt realize that mage was doing nothing but standing behind us and following. At the boss, the mage was standing far away from us, refusing to revive us nor heal nor fight. The host died and was waiting for mage, so me, and the two other were telling mage to come. We told host to kick that mage so we can invite another, but minutes later hosts still didnt kick mage. we wouldnt want to join new game espicialy that we were at the boss (which me and two others except host and mage)

Wouldnt it be cool to have a "request boot"? Heres how it work. In the game, a person can go to the persons character page, where it shows kdr and status, and click "request boot" then type in reason. the message would appear to only host. Then Host can press accept or deny. If accept, everyone but host and the person being booted can vote boot or decline. Majority vote wins.

Im a bad explainer hopefully people understands. Lol.

Late
04-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Forgot what dev said this and I made a thread about this

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Oh my bad. I dont look in forums. If anyone know what devs said comment.

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-03-2012, 09:56 AM
This is a great idea and you have my full support. Try posting this same thread in Suggestions and Feedback. You may get more views and comments.

Chopper
04-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Why would you need that?

If player X is being obviously useless, then do a public request to boot. Others will agree or not. Host will agree or not.

Why do you need to hide behind a secret request if it should be obvious?

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Either way, the person will be mad about it. If it was public and player X sees it, he is going to rage right there and vooting will take to long. We dont want him as defendent like in a court, giving us reasons not to boot him. Takes to long.

Chopper
04-03-2012, 12:55 PM
i wasn't implying voting. Up to host, as it is always is to quickly decide.

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-03-2012, 12:57 PM
i wasn't implying voting. Up to host, as it is always is to quickly decide.

Yes, but not all host kicks right away, and can be decideless. If your friend made the game, then this systtem wont be needed. But just expressin ideas that needs to be refined.

This is a great idea and you have my full support. Try posting this same thread in Suggestions and Feedback. You may get more views and comments.

Thank you, sir. ( ^.^)-----0o shareing cookies with you, take some.

-_-Legiito
04-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Yea, if the player u wanna boot finds out u tryin to boot em, they would freak and thats when ppl say stuff that makes u even more mad. I no wat u r saying but in order to b successful others must c that u r booting. Next thing u no u may b booted cuz the host feels other wise. I say leave the power to the host but just run wit a team that is either ur guild r friends no problems will happen and u both will b happy.

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Thank you, sir. ( ^.^)-----0o shareing cookies with you, take some.[/QUOTE]

O.O Cookies? *takes all your cookies* Yum.

Swords
04-03-2012, 03:39 PM
shouldnt this be a suggestion and feedback?

Buubuuftw
04-03-2012, 04:38 PM
It's a good idea, but I still think the host should be able to boot without a majority vote, though.