PDA

View Full Version : Kills and XP Everywhere.

Exposit
11-21-2020, 06:07 PM
I think this may be a good idea to bring this back again. There are many pros to this which have been stated in the original thread. Main one being it’s pretty hard to level when there isn’t many low levels. I’m not sure if everyone is with this but it didn’t hurt anyone last time and I don’t think it would take up much time to activate.

Exposit
11-21-2020, 06:09 PM
I think this may be a good idea to bring this back again. There are many pros to this which have been stated in the original thread. Main one being it’s pretty hard to level when there isn’t many low levels. I’m not sure if everyone is with this but it didn’t hurt anyone last time and I don’t think it would take up much time to activate.

Feel free to leave any comments under the post. Maybe this can happen again, I think it is a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardrush
11-22-2020, 04:04 PM
I dont think so .. lost the sense like:
NOOB: Hey wow look this dude he got 700k kills ...really hard to that wow
NOOB with ur idea: lol another useless killl farmer Bruh.

Got it ? is good become The "Kills" more hard like "WOW"...i dont agree with kills But xp.. yes ..like map lvl1 =20mobs=1xp

Well Thanks

Hardrush
11-22-2020, 04:12 PM
If u didnt undested what i mean

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?423929-Kills-and-XP-Everywhere-vs-Future-Level-Cap

Exposit
11-22-2020, 04:32 PM
I dont think so .. lost the sense like:
NOOB: Hey wow look this dude he got 700k kills ...really hard to that wow
NOOB with ur idea: lol another useless killl farmer Bruh.

Got it ? is good become The "Kills" more hard like "WOW"...i dont agree with kills But xp.. yes ..like map lvl1 =20mobs=1xp

Well Thanks

That’s where I was going with it . Thank you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk