PDA

View Full Version : Bluestacks

ChickenDinner
11-22-2020, 06:46 PM
just wanna know guys if using bluestack to run al is allowed or not? pc version from their site is a little bit hard to play with because of the keys

Overbear
11-22-2020, 06:57 PM
Unless it's used to bypass a ban or something like that, I don't think it's against the rules, atleast I couldn't find any in the T.O.S. There's also older threads regarding it, but nothing.

Encryptions
11-22-2020, 07:22 PM
Android emulators are/should be allowed just do not do video or plat offers because you are not using a phone and they will count it as a vpn or plat exploit thing.
You can play AL on pc account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ChickenDinner
11-22-2020, 07:40 PM
ah i see tysm guys tbh i'm hesitant to use emulators since i might be breaking the game's tos. The pc version is nice tho hotkeys aren't allowed to be set manually and hotbar use is only limited to 4 so it's a bit harder to play in it. Nonetheless thanks a bunch

QuaseT
11-23-2020, 02:59 AM
Does bluestacks support "decharging" skills nowadays? I wasnt able to use it because it wasnt possible to charge a skill and discard it afterwards. So the "just in case shield charge" didnt work for example. If it got changed I try bluestacks again too.