PDA

View Full Version : Trophy quest money

Encryptions
11-22-2020, 07:25 PM
I will update this. As of now I need 14 y'hagra bosses in fester swamp. I will pay 25k to who ever pts me when they have that boss in fest swamp. We kill and it counts to quest.

Inform guild mates and your friends who run infest swamp regularly. Ty. Pm me when I am online only, I won't be able to insta log on most of the time I am offline.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/9f290c659fcc6f31fa64f65c98076ff1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

arcanefid
11-22-2020, 07:41 PM
Sorry for making this post, as it will probably get some drama going, but I can’t help it but point something out:

In your previous thread you mentioned multiple times how “you’re helping” some random guys and posted their names too, but it appears you’re actually farming for yourself... so why the need to say “I’m helping” if that’s not really what you’re doing? I mean yes, you’re probably making the run easier, but it’s just like there’s no need to mention it.

Don’t get me wrong, but I’m fairly sure the reason why you get a lot of people making hate posts about you are exactly because of your “me me me” attitude. Just try not to do that bruh.

Good luck.

Encryptions
11-22-2020, 07:43 PM
The dude looted the elite boss relix in an non-elite map thats why I mentioned.
Also was helping them, they lv 60~ guildmates did about 10 runs before they log off. Not the point of that thread. Point is how is it possible to loot elite relix in non elite map.
And I mention once. Don't see the big point about it, everyone helps ppl in maps not something major or new.

worshipped
11-23-2020, 02:26 AM
Sorry for making this post, as it will probably get some drama going, but I can’t help it but point something out:

In your previous thread you mentioned multiple times how “you’re helping” some random guys and posted their names too, but it appears you’re actually farming for yourself... so why the need to say “I’m helping” if that’s not really what you’re doing? I mean yes, you’re probably making the run easier, but it’s just like there’s no need to mention it.

Don’t get me wrong, but I’m fairly sure the reason why you get a lot of people making hate posts about you are exactly because of your “me me me” attitude. Just try not to do that bruh.

Good luck.I gotta agree with you tbh. As much as i hate to start drama, i got no choice but to openly adress this. Not much long ago , a person asked for help in beating orrick . And the op of this thread posted on his thread that he should find a guildie or friend to help him instead of asking help on gd. Well since your ideology is that you should ask guildie /friend instead of asking help on forum , then y the hell have you posted thia thread?

Btw here is the link for thread i mentioned before
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D532654&share_tid=532654&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Neverr
11-23-2020, 08:03 AM
Lmfaoooooooo dead

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
11-23-2020, 09:11 AM
I gotta agree with you tbh. As much as i hate to start drama, i got no choice but to openly adress this. Not much long ago , a person asked for help in beating orrick . And the op of this thread posted on his thread that he should find a guildie or friend to help him instead of asking help on gd. Well since your ideology is that you should ask guildie /friend instead of asking help on forum , then y the hell have you posted thia thread?

Btw here is the link for thread i mentioned before
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D532654&share_tid=532654&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

I hate to create drama too, but I want to give my opinion. You can't compare a post "asking for help" to this post. Encryptions is not asking for help. He is paying people to find Y'hagra. There's a clearly difference between asking for help and paying someone who finds a boss - or at least that's what I think. -

Razererxx
11-23-2020, 09:26 AM
Apparently everyone hates drama but still talks. Its okay to say whatever you think as long it is somewhat normal(not using too many bad words and stuff like that). Tbh i understand logic behind other people arguments and i do think it is right one but i would say that i am mostly disturbed by that payment. 25k is so little man. Step up the game a bit.

worshipped
11-23-2020, 09:28 AM
I hate to create drama too, but I want to give my opinion. You can't compare a post "asking for help" to this post. Encryptions is not asking for help. He is paying people to find Y'hagra. There's a clearly difference between asking for help and paying someone who finds a boss - or at least that's what I think. -No offence, but since he is 'buying' a boss , shouldnt it be in the traders section instead of gd? Because i see many ppl buying twisted bosses in traders market. Imagine if they were to comment in gd [emoji50].

Saint Jaffo
11-23-2020, 09:31 AM
No offence, but since he is 'buying' a boss , shouldnt it be in the traders section instead of gd? Because i see many ppl buying twisted bosses in traders market. Imagine if they were to comment in gd [emoji50].

I get what you are trying to say, but, you can't buy a boss as you state. Because he can't buy Y'hagra and take it home in his inventory. Ok no more jokes XD. Honestly I don't know man, I don't even get into Traders Market now, so I can't give a full opinion there.

clowns
11-23-2020, 09:57 AM
I represent the worst of any online community and should have my electricity shut-off permanently.

Spooked
11-23-2020, 10:24 AM
I dont get why one point of criticism has to spawn an entire hell loop of hatred, call him out for one thing and leave it at that, im sure encryp has done or made some shady and/or questionable decisions or actions, but in reality most of the people calling him out for that, are absolutely nothing better.
Im not here to defend encryp, but pointing out that constantly fixating on what encryp is doing or has done is so hypocritical.
Im no angel, hes no angel, noone here is.

Regardless of that, i agree, you do really emit a me me me aura on these forums, but then again, this game is a battlefield for most people, i cant say i don’t see why he has the attitude