PDA

View Full Version : DL Forum Avatars

Roc
04-03-2012, 01:25 PM
With DL's release, I'm hoping we'll be seeing some new forum avatars!:biggrin: I can see the vampire forum invasion already!

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Ha ha yeah I cant wait for new vamp avatars too.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52293-When-will-we-get-new-DL-avatars&highlight=avatars

Roc
04-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Omg fail on my part XD I swear I searched! -double facepalm- I guess I need to get a prescription of contacts! I suppose because I don't follow the DL forums I don't know what's been said already :p

I wonder if the new forum icons will be only for users 17+ too (assuming DL will indeed have an age restriction)? Uber bloody forum icons :devilish:

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Ha ha the search bar has to be a bit specific,
No worries just letting you know and cast your vote.

And yeah lol I cant wait for new avatars :-)

Commanderkeen
04-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Omg fail on my part XD I swear I searched! -double facepalm- I guess I need to get a prescription of contacts! I suppose because I don't follow the DL forums I don't know what's been said already :p

I wonder if the new forum icons will be only for users 17+ too (assuming DL will indeed have an age restriction)? Uber bloody forum icons :devilish:

Lol it happens to everyone at least once. As of the mature avatars probably not since their used across all of the STS forums.

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Lol its happen to everyone at least once. As of the mature avatars probably not since their used across all of the STS forums.

Yeah it happens to Commander all the time :p

Yeah though, it will have to be appropriate for all STS forum users.