PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to you All!

LelouchX
04-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Well i guess i will say my goodbyes now. I'd have to say with the exception of a very select few, this has been a great community. So anyone who is going to die unless they are able to keep in touch with me can join the G+ chat since i'll be sticking around there. I'll probably drop by the forums from time to time too.

Sooooooo quick thanks to my guildies, especially the handful of people i met that allowed me to keep any faith in human kind's goodness. i feel lucky that i've met people i still keep in touch with even after not playing for over a month. ok enough of that mushy nonsense.

thanks to the people ig and on forums that kept me laughing on long boring days at my work comp (they are back for a little while....)

thanks to the trolls that i couldn't stand dealing with here. you prepared me for far worse ones.

regardless of anything i was unhappy with in SL, i would like to thank the devs for providing over a year of fun for me and for these forums.

i've moved over to order & chaos, so if you are on apple device and play, hit me up here (or on G+), all my ign's are super super secret!

and finally, my last G+ plug (3 in one post isn't too much, is it?)! join it and chat with us!!!

sorry if i forgot to thank someone, in the interest of attempting one last time to avoid a long winded post...... i think i failed again anyway. take care and thanks for the good times!

Newtybooty out

MrKrone
04-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Though i dont think we've met, you seem like a honorable, respectable member of the community. Thus, it is a shame to see you go.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

trixie
04-03-2012, 02:33 PM
I hate to see you leave the game, but I'm glad I was given the pleasure of meeting you. You are one of those people that I think truly helped to make this community what is. I consider you one of my friends and I am glad I will still be able to talk with you on g+.

Thank you for helping to make our guild what it is today and for being the great person you are!

morfic
04-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Sooooooo quick thanks to my guildies, especially the handful of people i met that allowed me to keep any faith in human kind's goodness.

You're welcome bro. I'll miss ya!

roufus
04-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Lol like you were that person morfy

LelouchX
04-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Lol like you were that person morfy
lol. i think he is just trying to keep me on my toes

Taipan
04-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Nooooooooooo
Too many ppl are leaving.
Never met u before but good luck in real life :)

morfic
04-03-2012, 03:14 PM
lol. i think he is just trying to keep me on my toes

<3 You know me so well. I had to take a slight jab at you while I still could.

But seriously, sad to see ya go. :\

Mitchturbo
04-03-2012, 03:40 PM
I'll be looking forward to chatting with you still on g+

Have fun on Order and Chaos bro and Good Luck with everything!

Swords
04-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Another person who leaves the game :(

Deathpunch
04-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Jeez, even his goodbye is long-winded.

;-)

We'll be seeing ya around.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

LelouchX
04-04-2012, 10:24 AM
I'll be looking forward to chatting with you still on g+

Have fun on Order and Chaos bro and Good Luck with everything!
thanks, you too :-)

Jeez, even his goodbye is long-winded.

;-)

We'll be seeing ya around.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
this was pretty good for me tho

Jugernugett
04-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
bye:(

ArtStar
04-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Always sad to see people go. Take care!

Zraorizer
04-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Bye :( I hate to see u leave,gonna miss u bro,come back once in a while plz,I will miss ya :(

Fao
04-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Cya dude!! You will be missed!!:(

Cahaun
04-08-2012, 06:43 PM
My guildie buddy (Made sure to hide your IGN just to be sure ;)) is leaving :(
I'll see you later on G+ :)

Cake
04-08-2012, 07:25 PM
They grow up too fast