PDA

View Full Version : Report button!!

Cascade
08-09-2010, 02:08 PM
We need a report button badly please! there was a guy cussing me out because I told him to stop cussing....I cannot post screenshots....so he won't be banned :(

Royce
08-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Why didn't you just take screenshots and send them to support? You don't need to, nor are you supposed to, post them here. You can just attach them to the email you send.

KingFu
08-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Why can't you post screenshots? Can you e-mail them? Also, with the report button, people will just "report" random people, whether they like them or not, they can just hit "report" and have a big long list for the devs, also, if you hit report you should be able to classify the reason for the report. Even if you false report and the devs ban you, they will still have a big long list :/

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Why didn't you just take screenshots and send them to support? You don't need to, nor are you supposed to, post them here. You can just attach them to the email you send.

For the first time ever, you forgot to put something in your post xD.

I made a thread like this before about the report button, but without the screenshot problem.

Also, why can't you take screenshots?

Snakespeare
08-09-2010, 02:44 PM
You do not have to use any fancy software to do anything like rotate the picture to send it to the devs. If all you can do is take the screenshot and email it, they will surely be able to handle it.

Just snap the screenshot, go to Photos, view the screenshot, and send it by tapping the email button... It's that easy.

All the other fancy stuff like to download special programs to rotate it, or to upload it first to Photobucket, is ONLY for posting on the messageboard as a picture.

Snapping a scap and emailing it is possible with everything you already should have.