PDA

View Full Version : Thread Bumping

Tookyo
11-23-2020, 04:34 PM
Cinco been closing threads all day for bumping more than once every 24h , this rule was created long ago when there was not much activity in the forums but things arent the same . Id say stop the madness u arent doing good to anyone , if we bump once a day these posts will be lost , make it 2 hours so people dont spam , maybe 3 , but 24h is wayyyy to much

Tookyo
11-23-2020, 04:37 PM
As a test after one of my threads closed i created an identical one , and its still up , so people will spam threads because they cant bump them? Doesnt sound efficient to me.

Cinco
11-23-2020, 04:38 PM
The rule was created when there was much more activity on the forums (so you've got that backwards).
Some of your fellow players are abiding by the rules - and I applaud them :-)
Twenty-four hours is actually the perfect time-frame, so you're wrong about that also but I don't hold it against you.

Cinco
11-23-2020, 04:39 PM
As a test after one of my threads closed i created an identical one , and its still up , so people will spam threads because they cant bump them? Doesnt sound efficient to me.

I'll happily delete your spam threads also. How about making a thread, using the power of editing and being a positive force in the community?